Topic Stats

• 23,818 posts
  • 2,344 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 hours ago by YippieKiYay
  • Topic is favorited by 1,120 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240423_232536 (resized).jpg
    20240423_230401 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0382 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0384 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0385 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0383 (resized).jpeg
    F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Charlemagne1987.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14596 4 years ago

I can't hold a candle to most of the incredible game rooms I've seen on this feed (especially the Star Wars themed one), but I guess I'm doing alright for living in a four room townhouse. I'm lucky to have an accommodating wife who's cool with turning one of those four rooms into a game room.

IMG_2148 (resized).JPGIMG_2148 (resized).JPG
    1 month later
    #14923 4 years ago
    Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Never posted in this thread but I took a video of my game Room decided to share first video is the basement. Second Video is the game room I set up at my dad's shop.

I counted 86 pins (someone else counted 87). All I can say is "Holy shit!" And it looks like they're all in great condition. My jealousy quotient is through the roof. I assume you're in the pinball profession. That's how you've come to accumulate so many. I have 7 games and they cost me a lot. I can't imagine the value of your collection. I assume they're all insured.

#14955 4 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

[quoted image]

Ha! I love it. I was actually wondering about a Tiger King pin as I watched the show. That's hilarious.

3 weeks later
    #15049 4 years ago
    Quoted from dgilmore80:

I just got back to playing pinball after a 5 year sabbatical. Basically, I have a heated and cooled 4k sq.ft. garage that houses 3 cars, my game room, and a pool room. i originally built the garage to work on my hot rods, but I'm getting too old for that, so it's getting run over by the games. I bought most of them NIB back in the 90's, and only JP2 and EHOH lately.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That is so AWESOME, leaving me with a serious case of game room envy.

Quoted from punkin:

Yeay for pinball and pools! (scuse the blurry picture, it's early morning)[quoted image]

It looks like your games are pretty far from the hot tub, but do you worry about humidity damaging the machines? I live in Florida, near the beach, so that's a worry for me every time I open the sliding door of my game room.

#15090 3 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

Made some line up changes, but also have a pool table and dart board, and Attack from Mars.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where did you get that AC/DC backglass? I've never seen that one before.

1 week later
    #15122 3 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

Almost every single game an LE! Just added a few more including Black Knight LE and Guardians Le.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Extremely cool Adventurer-theme. It reminds me of The Explorers Club they used to have at Disney's Pleasure Island. I couldn't identify all your games from the pic, but if you don't have an Indiana Jones, I would think that would fit the theme perfectly. Either way, nicely done.

2 weeks later
    #15227 3 years ago
    Quoted from Antron77:

Heres a before and after!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I love it! Very cool.

#15243 3 years ago
    Quoted from Kkoss24:

The opening is housing a 59 coke cavalier 72 mint.The opening in ceiling will be a fiber optic night sky ceiling as seen.The car won’t fit.The hockey table is going to be a custom job.The egress window will be Jurassic Park theme zoom in it’s started by my youngest.The WOZRR is my first Pin Im working side jobs to purchase second I flippin love pinball new to this.Ill post more but this will be slow moving hoping to be complete by next spring.Purchased custom arcade 1 up with 805 n pinball that’s going in a bigger cabinet with better sound the PC is fine.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome start in the hobby with lots of room for more games. Very cool.

#15251 3 years ago

Very nice. I like TOTAN having a place all it's own. Nice collection.

1 week later
    #15294 3 years ago
    Quoted from Stones:

I posted in the comic book thread, but pretty pleased how this turned out. I made a custom frame using J Channel to display my Batman comics from my childhood. Ran leds on the inside of the channel....came out pretty well....
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Great idea! Looks awesome.

#15329 3 years ago
    Quoted from chriz99:

Just renovating my gameroom with cool arcade and pinball graffiti...
    cheers
    Chris[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks incredible. Can't wait to see pics of it all done and loaded with games.

#15381 3 years ago
    Quoted from hooch333:

Just got the pool finished in front of the arcades. I have moved all the Pins up in the Jailhouse, and moved all the other arcade games into the Texaco station. Next project is a 25' tall old school neon sign with a 136" "dive in" movie screen, so we can watch movies poolside. Hopefully after that a miniature golf course, but still need to convince the wife on that one.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Truly incredible. BRAVO in every way!

1 month later
    #15732 3 years ago
    Quoted from Red_Devils:

Been a long time since I last posted here. Made changes to the lineup and additions to the room. Thought I'd post a video this time, It's only a small room but I love it

Very cool! Games are awesome and your light up signs and Enterprise replicas are also awesome! Nice room.

#15764 3 years ago

Very cool. Great work

1 week later
    #15830 3 years ago
    Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

First of all, allow me to post a shot of part of my own mancave. I've been in the movie business for about 25 years now, I run a popular movie fansite called JoBlo.com and we also have a pretty massive YouTube network for movie trailers/clips. I've only gotten into pinball for 2-3 years now but as you can see, I'm evolving quickly!!! (that's also the "Puffy Shirt" from Seinfeld on the far left) lol
    Secondly, I'd like to say that I've been following this thread for over a year now and I LOOOOOVE looking at what everyone has done with their own stuff, it's very inspiring and as a life-long collector of all things, we recently developed and are now working on a new YouTube show called JOBLO'S COLLECTORS CORNER. Our first episode focuses on all things BATMAN (mostly '89) and we have a section in the show called "Show us your Sh*t!" where we feature cool stuff from other collectors. If you want to contribute to future episodes, please check out our call to action ( https://www.joblo.com/movie-news/are-you-a-collector-show-us-your-collection-for-our-latest-video-series ) or just PM me via Pinside, I'm here every other day. Thanks in advance and keep the creativeness going, folks!!
    [quoted image]

Very cool room, but my question is about the Puffy Shirt. It's arguably one of the most famous pieces of television wardrobe. I don't know how many of them there are, but assuming there is only 1 or a few, how did you get it? You must have some serious connections, or be willing to pay a fortune.

#15840 3 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

Check this out... for this interactive mini golf we're building we'll have a pinball hole. We took a very very very old super wide body and rebuilt it so it can shot golf balls instead of pinballs. We just finished retheming the cabinet. Once we get it all done it will have a real games beside for theming and I'll share some pics.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

That'll be so cool!

1 week later
    #15917 3 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

Still working away on our game room but getting closer to getting it finished. Getting there. If you're ever in St Louis stop by www.StLouisEscape.com within the next month we're hoping to add JJP new game and Avengers.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow! That’s awesome. Great job.

#15971 3 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

We're filling a bucket every 8 hrs trying to catch up for the week it wasn't running. It is a major pita. Going to hook it up to a hose for continous drain and drain it down the sewer.
    Curious on how much you guys run the dehumidifier? We talk to people here in our town and they run them 24/7 year long. I'm thinking 4 hrs on, 4 off. Wife thinks one day on, one day off. Thoughts?

I run mine 25/7, but not on full blast. I run it at about 6 or 7 out of 10 and usually have to empty it out every 3 or 4 days.

#15977 3 years ago
    Quoted from Thor-NL:

You live in some sort of alternative universe ?

Ha! No alternative universe, just fingers too fat to hit the right computer keys.

1 week later
    #16015 3 years ago
    Quoted from NeilMcRae:

my arcade oct 2020:

I did a more detailed walk through:

That was a great tour. Thanks for sharing your incredible game room with us.

#16046 3 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

Soon you will have 4 games in the room, it all starts with one then a second... then they come home 2 or 3 at a time.

I can attest to that. I started out buying an IJ (Williams) for my townhouse. Seventeen years later, I have nine pins in the same townhouse. Had to get rid of furniture to make room, but I don’t regret any of it.

#16070 3 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

Love these rooms. They're fantastic!
    This is my 2020 walk about video.
    Lots of changes in 2020, but very few visitors for obvious reasons.

That’s incredible. Thanks for sharing.

1 week later
    #16119 3 years ago
    Quoted from KellerDj:

Finally got my room finished who needs a dining room when you can have a game room, its not much but it is the space i have available.
    [quoted image]

I agree. Nobody uses dining rooms nowadays anyway. Nice job!

#16124 3 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

ACK..
    I just moved down to Florida so my games were in storage for 2 months.
    My game room is still under construction, had a two sided fireplace which we made into one sided so I don’t have a darn fireplace and hole in my game room wall. Also had one big wall open to the kitchen which we closed, we are still waiting for doors. Windows are covered in tint to block 98% of UV light.
    Should be getting R&M next week and have room for 4-5 more pins eventually. Games are not in final position because still some work to do around the baseboards.

Another pinhead in the Sunshine State. Welcome! You have a nice collection, btw.

#16189 3 years ago
    Quoted from Averell:

Man, you all have these big basements... you should be lucky guys.
    I have no space for more than 4 Pinballs... maybe if I would do some improvements, but not without loosing needed workspace.
    So I have to leave it as it is... and I'm happy, too.
    But to be honest, I have prepared the room on the other side where currently the sauna is.
    If I get fed up of the sauna someday there's space for 5 more Pinballs.
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

Are the sauna and shower in the same room as the games? I'd be worried about how they'd affect the games...humidity, etc.

#16192 3 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I wonder how people in the tropics are ever allowed to have pinballs?
    Someone once said they thought it was terrible because i had pinballs near my spa bath....
    I live a stones throw from the ocean, salt air is doing more to my machines than humidity.

No offense intended. I was just wondering because I also live very close to salt water and I've had some issues over the years because of it. Back in 2004 I bought Elvis NIB and within a month the metal ramps started developing black spots. I contacted the distributor (who happened to be Jersey Jack at the time), told him and he arranged to have Stern make some specially coated ramps for me. I still have those ramps in the game today with no corrosion. So, anyway, I'm just wondering about the effects of a sauna and nearby shower on your games. That's all.

1 month later
    #16538 3 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

I've shared these photos before but we've re-done the place. We make it darker with yup you guessed a custom printed carpet that is blacklight.
    I'll tell you what I'm trying to sell my house currently, and when I do the first thing I'd doing is making a custom printed blacklight carpet. Trust me it will be epic!
    Anyway thought I'd share!
    You can only play these pinball machines when our haunted house is open which it is this for two special events "Krampus" and "Bloody Valentines" yeah yeah I know. We're obviously open during the Halloween season. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Incredible. Truly incredible. You say you're only open a few times a year, so is this a shop? A game room attached to your house? A special event business? I'm just curious. It must be an awesome place to visit.

3 weeks later
    #16680 3 years ago
    Quoted from Ceckitti:

Not as elaborate or big as alot of the great ones here, but its the room the wife and daughter give me LOL
    Can easily and comfortably fit 5 down there. So naturally I have 7

Nice! I particularly like the Marilyn backglass on Playboy. If I had a Playboy I'd definitely want Marilyn on it. The wife and daughter have no problem with it?

1 week later
    #16793 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jstampa:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]It's just the start of my game room. I have a Star Wars premium and an original Chicago Ms Pac Man coming next week. I also have a Munsters I want as well as POTC. I have Spiderman 2016 version and Avatar on my list also. I just need to find more room. I'm using an office room which used to be a master bedroom before the extension was added. I told the wife we can convert the living room. She told me to GTH. I do have a man cave I think I will convert but It's nice having that for family that visits. I can ship them in there and close the door after long days of arguing. Somehow I'll figure it out. The popcorn machine is new but it's in the man cave now and not with the pins. The little space invaders was something I picked up for $150 and it's nice for my daughter because its small for her size.

Great start. Three nice machines and it sounds like you’ve got more coming. Congratulations!

#16803 3 years ago
    Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Took another video of the collection. Had a couple line up changes since the last one. First vid is the basement, second video is the games I have at my dad's machine shop.

Simply incredible!!! That’s not a collection. It’s a museum. You have much to be proud of.

#16812 3 years ago
    Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

The first thing I bought for my new home was a 7-foot life-size IRON MAN figure from those awesome folks over at SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES. Here's a quickie time-lapse video of it getting put together....

That’s awesome!

2 weeks later
    #16861 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Why not? Trust me, the more outlets the better. I have installed well over two hundred in my basment and I'm probably only using 2/3's of them at the most but the rest are there if I need them.
    John

Your comment about installing 200 outlets in your basement had me curious about your collection so I looked it up. All I can say is HOLY SHIT! That collection must be a sight to behold...especially the ultra rare King Kong. Congratulations on amassing such an incredible collection.

2 weeks later
    #17031 3 years ago
    Quoted from cdc99999:

I'm regularly looking at these games room posts and often show them to the wife, it's nice to see the different ideas and visions for them. They are all unique and awesome regardless of size and style, after all, we do it for ourselves and they reflect our personalities and tastes.
    We were taking pics for someone today and she convinced me to share them on this forum so, here are a few before and after snapshots of our Man Cav... I mean Family Cave... we're very proud of it... ROCK ON and STAY SAFE guys, CHEERS!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That is awesome!

1 month later
    #17292 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

And close to me! For trade though

He had to list a price, so maybe he's willing to sell and use the cash to buy his Stranger Things. Couldn't hurt to ask. I bought my ACNC six months ago and I can't stop playing it. It's a great game.

3 weeks later
    #17375 3 years ago
    Quoted from Boof-Ed:

Well that’s it. I’m at capacity now! Not sure what I’ll do when GnR finally gets here.

Well, you could get rid of one of those Banzai Runs...just saying

#17384 3 years ago
    Quoted from Bos98:

Game Room walkthrough.

That’s awesome!

2 weeks later
    3 weeks later
    #17690 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinballslave:

Floor laid and skirtings down... The pinball room is looking much less empty now the first pin is in there
    [quoted image]

That’s going to be awesome when it’s full of pins.

1 week later
    #17733 2 years ago
    Quoted from aFineMoose:

I had to move things around when I got Ripley’s last week.

Looks great, but I’d be worried about direct sunlight on that Ripley’s. It doesn’t take much to fade these machines. Otherwise congratulations. You have a very nice pair of games and an incredible view.

2 weeks later
    #17807 2 years ago
    Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Video update of Domino Arcade! Hope you enjoy! (and yah I moan about JJP )

Very cool arcade. And I totally agree with what you said about JJP...unfortunately.

3 weeks later
    #17965 2 years ago
    Quoted from Silverstreak02:

I took over an unused bedroom. I wish I had more room.

I was watching Loki on Disney streaming last night and they had a Space Mission game in it. But yours looks to be in better shape.

#17968 2 years ago
    Quoted from Silverstreak02:

Thanks here are a few more pictures of it.

Sweet! That’s a beautiful machine

#17985 2 years ago
    Quoted from EJS:

Still can't fit everything in a few pics. I was wanting to make a video before people started showing up.

That’s incredible!

2 months later
    #18425 2 years ago
    Quoted from daveyvandy:

Well I gotta start somewhere.
    Having a new house built now, only the footers are in so far.
    [quoted image]
    But I figure about 25 machines (shown by the gray boxes) could fit in the rec room, more in the bedroom and unfinished basement of course!
    Bonus feature is a cargo lift that goes to the garage on the first floor.
    Will post pics in a year when it's all settled in.
    [quoted image]

That's an awesome floor plan...especially the large Rec Room.

1 month later
    #18687 2 years ago
    Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Tore out 1/2 the 2nd floor of this old addition on my house and turned the whole thing into a game room with a loft. My favorite addition is the animated neon kung-fu sign hanging from the loft. Picked up a bunch of new games for the line-up in the last couple weeks and I'm really liking where I'm at with it right now. BTW this is the main entrance to my house LOL
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Incredible! I’m jealous

#18706 2 years ago
    Quoted from Squanch137:

First time poster here. These game rooms are amazing! We have an established room that has grown quite a bit over the pandemic. My husband's birthday is coming up and I'd love to surprise him a neon sign but don't even know where to begin! We have mostly pinball. Was thinking Pinball Alley or something like that. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

I haven't bought one, but a while ago I was looking for a pinball themed neon sign and found plenty of them on Amazon as well as Ebay. Some came from China, which I would not recommend buying, but many were also from America. I'm sure you can find one you want at either site.

1 month later
    #19022 2 years ago
    Quoted from addams40:

Don't know if you consider a gameroom. It's a living room and only 3 pins. Addams Family Gold #40 autographed by the master Lawlor 4x. A Pirates of the Caribbean LE JJP #95. And my newest edition Godzilla Premium. Play them between watching TV. Lol
    [quoted image]

You may only have three, but they are three of the best.

2 weeks later
    #19121 2 years ago
    Quoted from jtaudio:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Incredible! I love it all, but I particularly like your music row with the Stones, Elvis, the Beatles and the jukebox. Awesome!

1 month later
    #19492 2 years ago
    Quoted from Parkshow30:

Just picked up a nice Judge Dredd yesterday from fxdwg! Added some adjustable height bar stools from Amazon and cut down and raised my table to make more room for pins. Still have room left for 1 more! Tried a panoramic picture at the end to get the whole main gameroom in one shot.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome! That looks like a very fun room. If you have room for one more, might I suggest a Williams IJ to go with that Last Crusade poster?

#19495 2 years ago
    Quoted from Parkshow30:

Thanks! I would love an Indiana Jones, it’s one of my wife’s favorite games and I enjoy it as well. Unfortunately it’s going to be out of our price range. I’m hoping Jaws is released from Stern and I would add a pro in a year or two.

I hear ya! I’m hoping for a Jaws as well. Either way you have a very nice collection. Congrats!

#19575 2 years ago
    Quoted from ramegoom:

3-minute walk thru taken 02-19-22. Feels great to have activity after the long Covid hiatus.

Incredible!

2 weeks later
    #19735 2 years ago
    Quoted from Gornkleschnitzer:

Soon to be my game room space. Pinbot head under the window for scale.
    [quoted image]
    This was my grandparents' house, grandpa moved into a home recently and agreed to sell off the house at the insistence of at least one of his children. This broke my mom's heart, because not only was she tasked with contacting a realtor, he built the house himself in the 1950s for not just his family but his decades-long photography studio business. It's also far nicer, in many different ways, than the house I've been living in for the past year and a half. Also, the amount of money he wanted for it just happens to be about the same as the current market value of mine, somehow.
    The same day my mother sent the preliminary email to our local realtor, I made a huge decision, and I called her up and derailed the plan. The realtor is now working on selling MY current house - deal is basically closed at this point - and my girlfriend and I have been spending evenings packing things up. She was hesitant about the idea of moving at first, but between seeing everything in person and being told the personal history of the house, had a pretty quick change of mind.
    Now that the back story is out of the way, here's the more relevant info. The room pictured here was the actual photography stage, full of individually controllable lights and a whole row of switched outlets. For the last 25-30 years, though, it has been a computer room, with a wraparound countertop on the two opposite walls. Some of the computer space will stay as it is, but I will leave a large spread-out section of desktop free to do assembly and board work.
    The windows can be covered up for UV safety, the bookshelves are headed for the other half of the basement where Matti gets her library room, and the file cabinets (personal documents plus game manuals) will go where the green cabinet is currently placed on the left. That empty space will comfortably fit five games, with our Night Moves cocktail table fitting between the desktop and the door. Once the glass-top desk is relocated, there will be enough floor space not only to play the games, but to set out a playfield rotisserie if needed. Technically, I could leave out the file cabinets and fit six standard games on that main wall, but one of those games is the homebrew-in-progress Volcano Blast, and I need plenty of space to fit around it and work on it.
    I will definitely post another photo once everything is in place!

That’s a great story. I love it when heirlooms get passed to another generation, and there’s no greater heirloom than a house built by and lived in by your grandfather. Congratulations on being able to keep it in the family.

#19744 2 years ago
    Quoted from Bmanpin:

I was inspired. You have me beat however![quoted image]

Sweet collection

2 months later
    #20137 1 year ago
    Quoted from rai:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Sweet collection!

1 year later
    #22712 7 months ago
    Quoted from Jecco74:

Starting to fill the basement with my pins. Should be able to get all of them down here in about 30 days.

Please post picks when you’re done. I’d love to see it. I looked up your collection. Damn! Very impressive. You’re very fortunate.

#22745 7 months ago
    Quoted from Wilmmr:

Great looking collection.

1 month later
    #23012 5 months ago
    Quoted from Jordan23945:

Changed quite a bit recently, but good enough...
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

It’s like a game of Tetris, getting everything to fit in there. I love it!

#23019 5 months ago
    Quoted from Jordan23945:

Haha this does not even account for my gameroom at my beach house. Attack From Mars, Haunted House, and Stranger Things. I have a problem.

Doesn’t sound like a problem to me. I’d call it the gift that keeps giving.

4 months later
    #23694 30 days ago
    Quoted from Jordan23945:

Current lineup...
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Incredible!

#23734 26 days ago
    Quoted from darkryder:

I said that at around a dozen games. Then I started folding games up and carefully storing them around the house. Will have 21 pins in the next few weeks and growing, only 7 of them are set up to play. It sucks, but I can rotate them occasionally and don’t have to break up the collection. Desperate circumstances call for desperate measures LOL. I have 11 pins in the master bedroom and planning to add one more. Kind of worried about the floor collapsing, ha ha

Well, that’s one way to solve the space problem.

#23785 20 days ago
    Quoted from ramegoom:

Did some re-arranging in the room with back-to-back slots and pins. Added a "shrine" for the GF pin with the addition of a fiberglass AL CAPONE statue and a Vito Corleone bust. Things are less scattered and actually picked up some floor space.
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

Damn! That’s impressive

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Charlemagne1987.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=Charlemagne1987 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.