Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cenobyte.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#518 11 years ago

Here's my Game Room. Little bit mixed inventory, but the main attraction is a 75 foot long 3 lane wooden Slot Race track

Here is more info about my Game Room: http://www.cenobyte.nl/index.php/game-room-2

DSCN7906.JPGDSCN7906.JPG

IMG_2034.JPGIMG_2034.JPG

IMG_1937.jpgIMG_1937.jpg

#522 11 years ago
    Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Slots are awesome!
    Do you ever run mini r/c cars on the track?

Nope, just slot cars, 1/24 scale but mostly 1/32 scale cars.

2 weeks later
    #562 11 years ago

Here a nice video of my Game Room with my laser and fogger on

#583 11 years ago
    Quoted from APOLLO_13:

Cenobyte cool vid, what kind of juice do you use in your fogger?

It's water based fogger fluid (type "C", not sure what that means).

Quoted from Loupie:

Very cool vid. I used to use a fogger but noticed it put a very light film on everything. I used all kinds of fog from neutral to vanilla and cherry. I also over did it with fog a few times. It was tempting what can I say. I'm sure you don't have that problem; that was awhile ago. I guess it's safe to breathe. I need a lazer like that. I enjoyed the vid. Thanks for sharing.

No fallout whatsoever, so I'm still using the fogger on a regular basis. It's not on every day of course, but only when we're having a party with friends.

Here's another vid from the slot race track and some of the pins:

2 months later
    #767 11 years ago

Made a new short film of my Game Room, to get an impression of the slot track and the pinball machines now the billiards table is gone and I have much more room for pinball machines!

#771 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pugsley:

I see you have what look like DMX LED tubes. What make are they and what type of connectors do they use.

I stumbled upon these some time ago on the internet. The tubes only have a power connector (running off 12 volts) and they can be switched to different programs with a remote. They don't have DMX inputs. It's kind of the predecessor of the LED tape lights I have in the ceiling of my game room (you can see them in the film, they are glowing in different colors). I can't find the tubes anymore, but the LED tape lights are here: http://www.minify-shop.de

Quoted from SealClubber:

Classy. Is that Ladytron playing?

You're right, "International Dateline" by Ladytron. You know your tunes!

Quoted from Winball_Pizard:

I've never seen a fog machine and laser light show in anyone's game room before! Cool!

It's even cooler to know that the fogger and laser together were about $120 NEW! It's great when you want to create a nice atmosphere!

#776 11 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

That's not a fog machine, it's douja!

Sssht!

Quoted from Squizz:

Nice Track Cenobyte, What software are you using on the track?

I use Slotrace Manager, it's a program I wrote myself and not only times your races, but also keeps track of your "High Scores": the all time best laptimes for you and your friends.
    You can find it here: http://www.cenobyte.nl/slotracemanager/

#778 11 years ago

Thanks! But I have really seen many more beautiful game rooms in this thread

The software is Djay: http://www.algoriddim.com/djay-mac

1 week later
    #792 11 years ago
    Quoted from Spankey:

Very cool. Were both tracks Ladytron? Really liking.

Only the first was by Ladytron. The second track was "Dark side of the moon" by Ernesto VS. Bastian

#799 11 years ago
    Quoted from marcand:

Here's my vid of Pete's basement and his last pinball party.
    » YouTube video
    A+ guy and a great host. Check out that ceiling!

Very cool basement!!

1 year later
    #2356 10 years ago

Just a video of my game room since it was extended (and dubbed "Game Room 2.0")

#2362 10 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

That is one hell of a nice vid and gameroom and you have another room with a permanent slot car track....GREAT!
    Can I come over and play....for about a month. You must have some great parties. Would LOVE to see a party vid.

Parties are the most fun! As you can see in the last part of the video, there's a complete music and light show system built in the rear part of the game room with laser, fogger, etc. I have used over 160 feet of multicolor LED tape and we have not one but two bars. As you can imagine, some parties end well after midnight...

As for the fun line-up: there are currently 23 pinball machines, a 3 lane slot race track, 2 MAME arcade systems, an air hockey table and a beamer system with TV tuner, PS3 and XBOX360 hooked to it.

#2364 10 years ago
    Quoted from SealClubber:

Cenobyte, how did you create those Bally Williams signs above the pins?

Through our Dutch Pinball forum I met a guy with access to a laser cutter. He cuts these logo's from 3mm thick stainless steel. I installed the steel plate on a black painted MDF board with around 1" space and then added these self adhesive multicolor LED tape on the back of the logo's for a nice light effect.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cenobyte.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=Cenobyte and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.