Topic Stats

• 23,812 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by jrcmlc
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0382 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0384 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0385 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0383 (resized).jpeg
    F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bugsy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7056 7 years ago

The game room is completely a mess right now because we have acquired a few too many pins recently and they take up almost every square inch of room. We'll have to do some shuffling soon, but I hope to share a few pictures of our setup in the coming weeks.

#7090 7 years ago
    Quoted from Vino:

Those with space, anyone add bubble hockey to their game room?

Bubble hockey is one of my favorite games. It does take up a bit of room but it is an awesome game and anyone can play it.

1 week later
    #7144 7 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Those decals are like $400 it appears. Damn

Or instead of buying them, you can use your rather large magnifying glass and paint them yourself like some kind of 40 year old virgin.

40_Year_Old_Virgin_(resized).png40_Year_Old_Virgin_(resized).png

1 week later
    #7184 7 years ago

The stained concrete looks awesome. If you're playing for a long time out there, you could get some of those anti-fatigue mats and place them in front of the games. That with some bar stools...

https://www.amazon.com/30-18-Anti-Fatigue-Comfort-Mat/dp/B00I4ZTFY0

1 week later
    #7227 7 years ago

Nice, I like the new addition.

#7240 7 years ago
    Quoted from presqueisle:

LOVE that juke box!

I was going to post the same thing. Not enough juke boxes here.

#7249 7 years ago
    Quoted from netman63129:

My MAME machine doubles as a jukebox

Haha boss!

#7258 7 years ago
    Quoted from twoplays25c:

A Zuddie Smith resto

*drools*

2 weeks later
    #7301 7 years ago

Haha that's funny because I am actually not a huge fan of MET. Not sure why, maybe the art package, the theme, the ruleset...? It just never did anything for me personally.

1 week later
    #7334 7 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

I agree it's too many for the room.

Blasphemy!! You can never have too many.

#7352 7 years ago
    Quoted from Quadrat:

Huge Rush Fan.

Next Stern pin confirmed.

2 months later
    #7707 7 years ago
    Quoted from presqueisle:

Added a couple and had to rearrange a bit. Still can take the pf glasses off, so not too bad. Filled up though
    50's-70's.

I love the pitch and bat! Really awesome.

I also like the solitary chair in front of the TV. It screams "Damnit woman! Don't you know this is my only escape in this world?! Leave me be."

1 week later
    #7753 7 years ago

Lots of time and work went into our game room (garage), and we love it. We're still amazed at our own ingenuity to get everything to fit and have room to walk around comfortably. It's climate controlled (see AC unit in upper left corner, insulation sheets on garage doors, and jimmy rigged fan), stocked with beer, and even includes Bose 3-2-1 speaker system. A truly great place to enjoy an evening or weekend.

FullSizeRender Resize (resized).jpegFullSizeRender Resize (resized).jpeg
    FullSizeRender (1).jpgFullSizeRender (1).jpg
    IMG_3784.JPGIMG_3784.JPG
    FullSizeRender.jpgFullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender (3).jpgFullSizeRender (3).jpg
    FullSizeRender (2).jpgFullSizeRender (2).jpg
    IMG_3787.JPGIMG_3787.JPG

(Sorry about some of the pictures, they came out a little blurry. I had to compress some of them to attach them here, and add artificial exposure because the room was kind of dark. But you get the idea.)

#7759 7 years ago

Thanks everyone.

Quoted from PoBoyPinball:

And the high scores on the Pepsi board nice touch

Thanks! Of course for privacy issues I blocked out the names. We recently moved some games around too, so those score boards will need to be adjusted to reflect what's currently playable in the garage.

Quoted from PoBoyPinball:

Even have pins under pins. Nice

As for the pins under pins, the long term plan is to some day get a house with a detached building to house all of them in. Or a bigger house with a larger game room. Right now there are 4 pins under the DMD row, and 4 under the Williams row. Just don't have enough space....yet.

Quoted from ramegoom:

I see you got the smart ball skeeball game

The skeeball is actually one of the bigger hits of the game room. The casual person will plunge the ball a few times on a pin and move on in a few minutes. However, the skeeball will be played all night. We will print out brackets, draw names, and play tournaments. Last Christmas, we played well into 3:00am. My highest score is a 410, the perfect score being a 450 (9 balls, highest possible score on one ball is 50 points). This is probably my proudest record. I have been soooo close to a perfect game a few times, but always just miss that one ball.

1 week later
    #7818 7 years ago

Is that a Xenon at the very end?

1 week later
    #7847 7 years ago

Nice Smart-Ball. I finally scored a perfect 450 on mine a few days ago.

1 month later
    #8131 7 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Probably won't last but I'll take it.

Small victories my friend

2 weeks later
    #8230 7 years ago

Don't act like we don't see that little woofer chilling on the couch

IMG_4222 (resized).PNGIMG_4222 (resized).PNG

2 months later
    #8437 6 years ago
    Quoted from wolv3:

This is my mock set up I'm working towards. The pin on the bottom right may need to go if it's too tight.

If the spacing is tight, you can bring one game forward slightly, and push another game back further to where the heads overlap each other. If the heads are butted up to each other flush, then there is space between the games. You can take advantage of this space by overlapping the heads a little bit. (Hopefully that made sense.)

1 month later
    #8696 6 years ago
    Quoted from Cheese_WizardPQ:

but the natural light is what I love!

Your cabinets are all faded...

Only joking, I love your game rooms. They are simply amazing.

2 weeks later
    #8797 6 years ago

Just need the Bally ST to complete the collection

1 month later
    #8976 6 years ago
    Quoted from monkeyboypaul:

Recent picture before some of my younger cousins turn up for a pinfest weekend (Congo's at the far end, beyond TWD, feeling very neglected... sad Amy).

IMG_0089 (resized).JPG

All with ColorDMDs as well Nice!

3 weeks later
    #9144 6 years ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

That is the neatest, most best cable-hidden setup I have ever seen.

Plot twist: the TV isn't actually hooked up to anything, it's just sitting on the wall mount, not plugged in at all.

1 year later
    #13472 4 years ago
    Quoted from Only68s:

My gameroom always stays a breezy 105*

Insulate the garage door and it will drop the temperature by 20°. I used two layers of the foam board insulation with the aluminum facer and it made a huge difference.

You could also install a mini split air conditioner. It basically adds another room to your house.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Thermasheath-Rmax-Thermasheath-3-1-in-x-4-ft-x-8-ft-R-6-Polyisocyanurate-Rigid-Foam-Insulation-Board-787264/100549260

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bugsy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=Bugsy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.