Topic Stats

• 23,819 posts
  • 2,344 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by phillyfan64
  • Topic is favorited by 1,120 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2498 (resized).jpeg
    20240423_232536 (resized).jpg
    20240423_230401 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0382 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0384 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0385 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0383 (resized).jpeg
    F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Beatnik-Filmstar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5765 8 years ago
    Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Nope, but winter in Rio is not that cold..... weather temp never reaches below 60o F.

Sounds just like Minnesota to me.

1 year later
    #7994 7 years ago

Holy crap that Batman gun.

#7997 7 years ago

I think I remember a post from when you got it. Don't remember seeing a picture of it lit up in action though. It looks great.

It breaks my brain. I switch into some sort of thermal vision and just assume that it's the hottest thing in the room.

#8006 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pinzap:

mustangpaul Sweet room for sure!! When's the next open-house or freeplay night?

Seconding this.

4 months later
    #8705 6 years ago
    Quoted from BudManPinFan:

Man, I have to stop looking at this thread, it's depressing me. I must be the poorest MF on here!

Amen, man. If anyone ever starts a "Post pics of the corner of the living room where you keep your machines" thread, I'm gonna be the belle of that ball.

#8727 6 years ago
    Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Lets see it!
    Any place you can play pinball works for me.

Corner of the living room club unite!

With bonus good cat.
    IMG_2227 (resized).JPGIMG_2227 (resized).JPG

And bonus bad cat. (She's actually a good cat being bad.)
    IMG_2225 (resized).JPGIMG_2225 (resized).JPG

Edit : I know I probably shouldn't have TSPP near a window like that, but the blinds are closed a lot of the time, it's East facing and I've never seen sunlight hitting it directly. Also, it's routed anyway - any additional fade isn't going to kill me or it.

Also - don't think I don't realize that I could probably cram another one in there.

#8729 6 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

If you crammed another one in there it would probably be no big deal.

#8731 6 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

Then I was wrong? If you did cram another pin in there you would add a second Big Deal?

You never know...
    906a3db6844c2a446b0c3f8aa2edb073 (resized).jpg906a3db6844c2a446b0c3f8aa2edb073 (resized).jpg

(But no, I won't)

2 years later
    #14073 4 years ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

Oftentimes when you have a "thing" like that going, more cool stuff will sort of automatically come your way when different people see your collection. There's something about it that makes people want to give you more things that relate to your collection. That is just one of the cool things about life in general. Ice on.

Back in late 1998 I was at the Northgate mall in Seattle. Walked into a Sam Goody (rip) for some reason despite never buying music at big chain music stores. On one rack they had a couple dozen CDs still in the old school longbox packaging. One was a copy of "To the Extreme." To my 26 year old mind, it was the funniest shit ever. I hemmed and hawed. I walked around the store carrying it for a bit, but then 26 year old me remembered that he didn't really have a lot of disposable income for dumb crap like that. Besides. I assumed when it stopped being funny in 10 minutes I'd have some buyers remorse, and what the hell was I gonna do with a copy of an album I didn't like that I specifically couldn't even open anyway?

21 years later, and I now know why I should have bought it. Just to wait until pinside came around, until I saw a load of pics of a complete strangers bathroom. Then I could send a PM, get an address and mail it off to it's rightful place. Damn it. Sorry, djreddog. I failed you.

(Though I did buy a VHS copy of "Cool as Ice" a few months later on Ebay and laughed my ass off at it for years. Yo, wassup wit tomorrow?)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Beatnik-Filmstar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=Beatnik-Filmstar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.