Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Atomicboy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1328 10 years ago
    Quoted from andypuk:

Just got my first pinball table so not much of a games room so far

Any room with a pinball machine is better than any other room without one

1 week later
    #1375 10 years ago

I like this thread. I've got to post some pics soon because of this.

No one fights here, it doesn't matter what your machine tastes are, everyone always gets along here.

5 months later
    #1945 10 years ago
    Quoted from GimpMaster:

Here is the latest game/media room picture. ACDC Premium is being shipped this week!

gameroom_1.png 2 MB

That's cool man. It's like a real movie theatre kind of, just outside are the machines bar.

I mean, all I see is crap loads of unused pin space, but if you can get past that, it's pretty cool

1 month later
    #2042 10 years ago

Wow vic camp, nice EM collection. I would like an EM room, not sure how I could do this right in the home I'm in now, but I have thought for a while a nice EM room with only them would be nice.

8 months later
    #2992 9 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

1st shot of my new gameroom - eta 03/15
    Scott

IMG_3626.JPG 590 KB

Be prepared for fading!

1 month later
    #3190 9 years ago

Here's my room.

Sorry for the crappy panoramic cell shot, and no my LOTR and TSPP DMDs do not actually look like that

This line-up will change shortly, as Pinbot will move to the back room, and WH2O will come out, and I think my DM will be up for grabs soon, and Spirit put in it's place. Who knows, 30 machines, and room for 24. Still have another 6 in the back...

Gameroom small.jpgGameroom small.jpg
    #3197 9 years ago
    Quoted from OlDirty:

@Atomicboy: very very nice panorama shoot. Would be nice to have a sharp picture .

No kidding, I'll see if my kids can figure it out better than I and take another . This was the first time I had used this feature, so I must have jiggled it too much. I didn't even get in my Night Moves cocktail machine near one of the posts.

#3233 9 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

I have the Home Depot brand under all my games. 8 in a package for $9 and they are great.

Are those the ones with the brown/beige plastic bottoms? I noticed the HD's in Canada carry these now, where they used to carry the actual Magic Sliders brand, which the brown bottom ones are clearly copies of. I bought some of these, but returned them, as they slid only about half as well as the Magic Sliders do. They still work, but the MS ones move like greased ice!

1 month later
    #3427 9 years ago
    Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Is that a black and white cabinet on your Congo, or just REALLY faded? Looks pretty cool, actually!
    Ryan Claytor
    Elephant Eater Comics
    http://www.ElephantEater.com

It's an early production one I believe. I have seen one other that I should have snagged when I did... grr (kicking myself).

1 month later
    #3590 9 years ago
    Quoted from Fuse:

Here's my room, unfortunately I only own the sttng as far as pins, the rest I fix and shop for a guy. Sold all my arcades except for the ms pac since my wife loves it and then spent half my life building the mame machine!

That Juke is awesome looking. I've never wanted one until now...

What's with the castle stuff at the back of the room - epic MM rebuild?

Quoted from Strange:

This is the Best Thread in the History of the Internet

+1000000

Never an issue, only love for pinball, hundreds of ideas, inspiration, creativity, I love each and every one of your rooms!

2 weeks later
    #3690 9 years ago
    Quoted from forensicd:

Adding mine here, still a work in progress, as will be adding White Water this weekend!

Is that Last Call art a wall decal or painted on? If decal, where did you get it?

5 months later
    #4808 8 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

I've never bought a pin from Australia ... The pins are generally dearer there than NZ, and believe it or not I can ship pins from the USA cheaper than I can from Sydney.

I figured that would be out of fear that would sabotage it or something like that... or maybe I've watched too much Flight of the Conchords...

2 weeks later
    #4914 8 years ago
    Quoted from HLD:

We're looking to find the best games room in the UK. All of the games rooms on this thread look great!
    We're offering £3000 cash to the winner, which can be spent on whatever you want! From new additions to your games room or a nice holiday! We absolutely love seeing where our products end up and over the years we’ve been treated to some amazing sneak peeks of some of the most fantastic games rooms you can imagine. This competition isn't about how much you've spent on your games room or the size, it's about the creativity behind it!
    You can enter now by clicking the link below and completing our Games Room of The Year submission form:
    https://www.homeleisuredirect.com/games-room-of-the-year/submission-form.html
    Good luck, we can't wait to see your entries!

Awesome!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Atomicboy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=Atomicboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.