Topic Stats

• 23,721 posts
  • 2,339 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 38 hours ago by toaster777
  • Topic is favorited by 1,118 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4565 (resized).png
    IMG_4566 (resized).png
    Pinside_forum_8089745_0 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240305_090612_Outlook (resized).jpg
    20240303_004841 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2110 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2104 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2067 (resized).JPG
    Pinside_forum_3339888_776249 (resized).jpg
    Pinside_forum_3339888_776248 (resized).jpg
    20240324_164009 (resized).jpg
    20240324_163842 (resized).jpg
    20240324_163742 (resized).jpg
    20240324_163730 (resized).jpg
    20240324_163712 (resized).jpg
    20240324_163705 (resized).jpg

There are 23,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 90 of 475.
    #4451 8 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

With your amount of games that wouldn't be a problem but with 16. I like the Home Depot sliders because they spread the weight out nicely too so the carpet doesn't get permanently dented and they are big enough in diameter that they space the games just perfect. Even though I have memory foam padding under my black light carpet I just don't want to take a chance.

What size diameter sliders do you use?

#4452 8 years ago

More pics please!

#4453 8 years ago
    Quoted from AlexSMendes:

hehe.... I'm at work right now.... tomorrow I'll show you the signs I put on the walls for the guests!!!!!

That sounds like they are gonna be funny.

#4454 8 years ago
    Quoted from DB62:

What size diameter sliders do you use?

5 inch. Here is the Home Depot part # 83036N12, these are the ones I have. They are worth every penny.

#4455 8 years ago

Less talk....... more pics!!!! see thread title as reminder why we are here....

#4456 8 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Less talk....... more pics!!!! see thread title as reminder why we are here....

You want more pictures well here ya go. I just mounted these 2 Monster Bash Pin Blades from crazyoldelf, one on a air duct and one on the wood beam in my basement. The one on the air duct I lit up with a rgb strip so it changes colors and the other, on the beam is just lit by game light but for the pictures sake I lit it by a room light.

RGB strip
    IMGA0932.JPGIMGA0932.JPG
    IMGA0934.JPGIMGA0934.JPG
    IMGA0935.JPGIMGA0935.JPG
    IMGA0936.JPGIMGA0936.JPG

Room light.
    IMGA0938.JPGIMGA0938.JPG

#4457 8 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

That sounds like they are gonna be funny.

Hey, here it goes..... you see, I think there's nothing new to them, maybe the majority of the pinsiders here must have already seen those signs..... but it's always a good laugh for newcomers!

20150616_212404.jpg20150616_212404.jpg 20150616_212549.jpg20150616_212549.jpg
    #4458 8 years ago

Nope never seen these before. Wouldn't they make people afraid to play them?

#4459 8 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Nope never seen these before. Wouldn't they make people afraid to play them?

That was the original idea, but unfortunately it didn't seem to work!

#4460 8 years ago

Want those signs for my game room!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4461 8 years ago

Right now I have a very small house with an even smaller basement and two lonely pinball machines. But.....We just signed a contract on a house with a huge basement. It's unfinished, but hopefully shortly after closing I'll have someone in to finish it for me. For now, I'll be using the second first floor bedroom for the two machines. There are two other bedrooms upstairs, but I have no intention of dragging them up there.

I'm so excited. Add the basement to the 3 car garage and I'm going to be in heaven!

#4462 8 years ago
    Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Right now I have a very small house with an even smaller basement and two lonely pinball machines. But.....We just signed a contract on a house with a huge basement. It's unfinished, but hopefully shortly after closing I'll have someone in to finish it for me. For now, I'll be using the second first floor bedroom for the two machines. There are two other bedrooms upstairs, but I have no intention of dragging them up there.
    I'm so excited. Add the basement to the 3 car garage and I'm going to be in heaven!

Make sure and show us plenty of pics of you finishing your basement/game room !!

#4463 8 years ago
    Quoted from Eddie:

Want those signs for my game room!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow man.... I'll dig into my external HD's to see if I can find the original arts!

#4464 8 years ago

Sounds great...so how big is the gameroom gonna be. How big is huge?

#4465 8 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Make sure and show us plenty of pics of you finishing your basement/game room !!

I definitely will. I'm not sure when it will start, but I'm hoping within the next few months. We don't close until July 29th, so it will be awhile before we can even get in the house.

Quoted from MustangPaul:

Sounds great...so how big is the gameroom gonna be. How big is huge?

That depends on how much I have finished and how I allocate the space. I'm planning on a media room, a game room and a fish room. I currently have a small reef tank and want to go bigger. I'll be relocating the tank's life support system to the basement and want it consolidated in one room where I can house all the equipment. The basement is already plumbed for a full bath, so that will take some space.

The house has 1978 sqft of below grade, unfinished space so I definitely have some room to work with!!

#4466 8 years ago

The house has 1978 sqft of below grade, unfinished space so I definitely have some room to work with!!

Dang, I can only dream of that much room. Your gonna have a great space down there. You gotta start a seperate game room build thread.

#4467 8 years ago

games.jpggames.jpgMy current line up. KISS Pro is shipping Monday and will be here on Wednesday (fingers crossed).

#4468 8 years ago
    Quoted from Minneapolispin:

games.jpg My current line up. KISS Pro is shipping Monday and will be here on Wednesday (fingers crossed).

So you'll have both of them then, cool.

#4469 8 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#4470 8 years ago

Nice room Jared! Looks a little empty without JP!

#4471 8 years ago
    Quoted from AlexSMendes:

And, when life throws us lemons, we make caipirinhas!!!!!

Some friends from Brazil brought me a bottle of good cachaça on their last visit, and let's just say that caipirinhas are uh.........interesting.

#4472 8 years ago

IMG_4957.JPGIMG_4957.JPGJust realized I haven't posted a picture here yet.
    My little man cave in the basement.

And as I was bored yesterday I also made a little game room video.

#4473 8 years ago
    Quoted from Rom:

IMG_4957.JPG Just realized I haven't posted a picture here yet.
    My little man cave in the basement.

Well it's about time. Top notch games you have there.

#4474 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

SHES A BEAUT CLARK!

#4475 8 years ago

Finally finished....well for now

421674-i.jpg421674-i.jpg

#4476 8 years ago
    Quoted from kidchrisso:

Finally finished....well for now

421674-i.jpg

That looks like a fun gr, love it.

#4477 8 years ago

Unfortunately, a playfield hanging on the wall means that there's one less pinball in the world!

20150701_160650.jpg20150701_160650.jpg20150701_160717.jpg20150701_160717.jpg20150701_160704.jpg20150701_160704.jpg

#4478 8 years ago

Don't remember if I posted this in this thread!

354444.jpg354444.jpg

#4479 8 years ago

That is awesome^^^^^

#4480 8 years ago
    Quoted from Captive_Ball:

That is awesome^^^^^

Thanks!

#4481 8 years ago
    Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Unfortunately, a playfield hanging on the wall means that there's one less pinball in the world!

If you saw some of the choice playfields hanging on the wall at the vfw pinball museum in michigan, you wouldn't worry so much

#4482 8 years ago

Finally got all the machines organized. I've been spending all my money on pins so I need to put that on hold and put some $$ into the game room.
    IMG_0097.JPGIMG_0097.JPG
    IMG_0098.JPGIMG_0098.JPG

The current framed wall behind the EMs will get a beam and a 12' opening and the room will expand that direction.
    IMG_0099.JPGIMG_0099.JPGIMG_0100.JPGIMG_0100.JPG

#4483 8 years ago

Love the mustang topper. Aftermarket?

#4484 8 years ago

Just a note on the furniture sliders mustangpaul was talking about, I use the same ones but remove the foam and have pin footies from pinball life in place of the foam. This works great on plush carpet

14359727584272036649565.jpg14359727584272036649565.jpg

#4485 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pinbali:

Love the mustang topper. Aftermarket?

Thanks but it's just a cheap tin sign from Hobby LobbyI have some ideas on improvements

#4486 8 years ago
    Quoted from RVH:

Just a note on the furniture sliders mustangpaul was talking about, I use the same ones but remove the foam and have pin footies from pinball life in place of the foam. This works great on plush carpet

14359727584272036649565.jpg

LOVE that Mustang topper, where did you get it. Super underrated game.

#4487 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinworthy:

Finally got all the machines organized. I've been spending all my money on pins so I need to put that on hold and put some $$ into the game room.
    IMG_0097.JPG
    IMG_0098.JPG
    The current framed wall behind the EMs will get a beam and a 12' opening and the room will expand that direction.
    IMG_0099.JPG IMG_0100.JPG

Ya gonna go with a double lam beam? That will give ya a nice place to put lit signs.

#4488 8 years ago
    Quoted from RVH:

14359727584272036649565.jpg

and the footies don't slide on the plastic?

#4489 8 years ago

Trust me mustangpaul try it, thay will slide way better together and the plastic dosen't warp or break anymore.

#4490 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinworthy:

Thanks but it's just a cheap tin sign from Hobby Lobby I have some ideas on improvements

FINALLY someone said it. Thank you !! Plus why would you want your game room to look like everyone else's with the same decor..? I dont get that, but hey its just me and I dare to be different.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#4491 8 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Ya gonna go with a double lam beam? That will give ya a nice place to put lit signs.

Probably steel to keep it as thin as possible, I'd like to keep it flush to the ceiling if possible

Quoted from RVH:

Trust me mustangpaul try it, thay will slide way better together and the plastic dosen't warp or break anymore.

That is a good idea, I used those plastic sliders and they do warp and break...especially with the flooring I have at the moment. I'm going to try some homemade wood inserts

#4492 8 years ago
    Quoted from RVH:

My plastic isn't warped or cracked but I don't have high pile carpet or thick chip foam under the carpet so that's why I'll bet.

#4493 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinworthy:

IMG_0097.JPG
    IMG_0098.JPG
    IMG_0099.JPG IMG_0100.JPG

Road trip? I would love to play your Mutang and some of those EMs. That is going to be an awesome game room when it all comes together!

#4494 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinworthy:

I used those plastic sliders and they do warp and break...especially with the flooring I have at the moment.

You must have thick carpet and pad also then.

#4495 8 years ago

My game room is almost complete -

1) Theater Room and bathroom:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

2) EM lineup, game table, bar:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

3) Sitting area

image.jpgimage.jpg

#4496 8 years ago
    Quoted from jfh:

My game room is almost complete -
    1) Theater Room and bathroom:
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
    2) EM lineup, game table, bar:
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
    3) Sitting area
    image.jpg

Very, very nice setup. I love it.

#4497 8 years ago

Sitting area James Bond TV:

image.jpgimage.jpg
    image.jpgimage.jpg

4) Arcade:

Most of the panels are from the sets of Star Trek: Enterprise

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#4498 8 years ago

Panel detail:image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Tiles behind the bar:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#4499 8 years ago

Art and stuff:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#4500 8 years ago

JFH where did you get those tiles for your bar?

There are 23,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 90 of 475.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms/page/90 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.