Topic Stats

• 13,740 posts
  • 1,696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by dirkdiggler
  • Topic is favorited by 708 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 9,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0568 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0567 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0566 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0565 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0564 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0563 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0562 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0572 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0571 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0570 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0569 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20190817_211832_972 (resized).jpg
    20190817_185217 (resized).jpg
    83148 (resized).jpeg
    20190807_135903 (resized).jpg
    20190728_151934 (resized).jpg

There are 13740 posts in this topic. You are on page 82 of 275.
    #4051 4 years ago
    Quoted from guarda:

Nice, some of your game rooms are bigger than my apt!

Yeah it all depends on where ya live. How big is your apt?

#4052 4 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Yeah it all depends on where ya live. How big is your apt?

It would have to be bigger than 3 thousand square feet for some of you lucky bastards!

#4053 4 years ago
    Quoted from Goronic:

It would have to be bigger than 3 thousand square feet for some of you lucky bastards!

If I won the big one that's how big the pin SHOP would be, the game room itself....well.

#4054 4 years ago

I'm repurposing my old office into a toy room for my daughter.

Its a 14x17 space & it shares a wall common w/my open floorplan game room, bar & theater space. It will be very convenient indeed... beer fridge & pinball just steps from Sponge Bob & Bubble Guppies This parenting shit is easy!

I took a panoramic pic showing her still-a-work-in-progress 100" theater on the left & my 120" on the right.

Wife says no 1yr old needs a 100" theater in her toy room... wait till said 1yr old gets "her own" pinball machines lol

Its her toyroom I swear!

20150409_194750.jpg 20150409_193222.jpg
    #4055 4 years ago

Something's wrong with that dude's legs

#4056 4 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

I'm repurposing my old office into a toy room for my daughter.
    Its a 14x17 space & it shares a wall common w/my open floorplan game room, bar & theater space. It will be very convenient indeed... beer fridge & pinball just steps from Sponge Bob & Bubble Guppies This parenting shit is easy!
    I took a panoramic pic showing her still-a-work-in-progress 100" theater on the left & my 120" on the right.
    Wife says no 1yr old needs a 100" theater in her toy room... wait till said 1yr old gets "her own" pinball machines lol
    Its her toyroom I swear!

20150409_194750.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
    20150409_193222.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Dang...your gonna spoil that kid.

1 week later
    #4057 4 years ago

Rearranged the pins. Got all of my Bally's together this evening!

IMG_3564.jpg
    #4058 4 years ago
    Quoted from MrBellMan:

Rearranged the pins. Got all of my Bally's together this evening!

IMG_3564.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

#4060 4 years ago

MrBellMan... those games look awesome!

I'm actually very excited to play some late 70's to early/mid 80's games at Pin-a-go-go.

My feelings are... Pinball is like boating (sail boats, jet ski's, speed boats, cabin cruisers etc) it's all great fun, just being on the water, then pulling up to the BBQ & beer garden, at the end of the day!

#4061 4 years ago

Pool table finally finished!!! Almost time to start the Williams beat time resto!!

image.jpg image-996.jpg
    #4062 4 years ago
    Quoted from Zukboy2002:

Pool table finally finished!!! Almost time to start the Williams beat time resto!!

image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
    image-996.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

The most beautiful pool table ever made! Nice

#4063 4 years ago
    Quoted from Zukboy2002:

Really nice room and colors! How are the silver bars made on the walls? Is it a wallpaper or what? Looking very good!

#4064 4 years ago

Well, it's nothing much, but it's still my revered "game room". Plus, it's going to be improved (posters, LED strips, etc.).

image-12.jpg

image-10.jpg

She's being shopped, you can follow my thread in the "Restorations Documented" subforum.

image-13.jpg

Put up my dreams on the wall. I'm going to grab a Theatre of Magic in the summer, I just hope I can find one for sale here in Europe... Medieval Madness kind of out of my budget, I was thinking of an Addams Family, but I'm going to stick to Theatre of Magic.

#4065 4 years ago
    Quoted from Thor-NL:

Don't feed the pin wizard Jägermeister!!

That will be me in 30 years.

#4066 4 years ago
    Quoted from snowvictim:

Well, it's nothing much, but it's still my revered "game room". Plus, it's going to be improved (posters, LED strips, etc.).
    image-12.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
    image-10.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
    She's being shopped, you can follow my thread in the "Restorations Documented" subforum.
    image-13.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
    Put up my dreams on the wall. I'm going to grab a Theatre of Magic in the summer, I just hope I can find one for sale here in Europe... Medieval Madness kind of out of my budget, I was thinking of an Addams Family, but I'm going to stick to Theatre of Magic.

You have a great start, keep it up. How many other pinheads are there in Warsaw?

#4067 4 years ago

Not a lot, perhaps 15. Pinball is a very, very small hobby here in Poland, but some of these bastards have really incredible collections (which, naturally, I'm very envious of). It's more like a closed family. There's the Polish Flipper Association, which holds tournaments and events, but they're really small. Nothing like these wonderful shows such as MGC. But we're devoted.

Anyways, I'm still happy with my gameroom, even if I only have 2 games up and running (which I technically don't since TZ needs a flipper coil replacement and TOTAN needs a new MPU).

#4068 4 years ago
    Quoted from Spitfiren8:

The most beautiful pool table ever made! Nice

Agreed!!! It's the only table I wanted. It has plenty of sex appeal. Lol

Quoted from SealClubber:

That will be me in 30 years.

It's corrugated tin from Home Depot.

#4069 4 years ago
    Quoted from Nepi23:

Really nice room and colors! How are the silver bars made on the walls? Is it a wallpaper or what? Looking very good!

It corrugated tin from Home Depot.

#4070 4 years ago

Less talk....more pics!!!!! Lol

#4071 4 years ago
    Quoted from snowvictim:

Not a lot, perhaps 15. Pinball is a very, very small hobby here in Poland, but some of these bastards have really incredible collections (which, naturally, I'm very envious of). It's more like a closed family. There's the Polish Flipper Association, which holds tournaments and events, but they're really small. Nothing like these wonderful shows such as MGC. But we're devoted.
    Anyways, I'm still happy with my gameroom, even if I only have 2 games up and running (which I technically don't since TZ needs a flipper coil replacement and TOTAN needs a new MPU).

Hey thanks for responding, it's always nice to know what's going on in other parts of the world and to let you guys know that your not forgotten. At your next meet-up take some pictures and share them with us.

#4072 4 years ago
    Quoted from dothedoo:

Ahhhhhh.....the only game room I need
    tpf.jpg

TPF 2015, I was there too!

#4073 4 years ago

I just posted this in the EM picture thread but figured it more appropriate here:

Had some friends over to play last night we all had a blast. After everyone left I decided to take some video of the main gameroom with everything powered up (except Ms Pacman Galaga which is broken).

#4074 4 years ago

Here's an updated pick...20150426_222434.jpg

#4075 4 years ago
    Quoted from Kcbbq13:

Here's an updated pick...20150426_222434.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Now I know where to go next time I'm in Overland Park

#4076 4 years ago

Right now my spare bedroom is my "game room" and my living room is my "game room" as well as my kitchen and dad's workshop. You gotta do what you gotta do when you have a small house!!

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

#4078 4 years ago

That Time Warp looks sweet with LEDs.

#4079 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tmezel:

MEZELmods disco fever
    » YouTube video

Ohhh yeah....

#4080 4 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

I just posted this in the EM picture thread but figured it more appropriate here:
    Had some friends over to play last night we all had a blast. After everyone left I decided to take some video of the main gameroom with everything powered up (except Ms Pacman Galaga which is broken).
    » YouTube video

Love your blacked out room. Mine is too.

#4081 4 years ago
    Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Right now my spare bedroom is my "game room" and my living room is my "game room" as well as my kitchen and dad's workshop. You gotta do what you gotta do when you have a small house!!

Nothin wrong with that....as long as your single that is.

#4082 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tmezel:

MEZELmods disco fever
    » YouTube video

Cool, now ya gotta some lights goin the other direction and really mess with people.

#4083 4 years ago
    Quoted from Kcbbq13:

You actually get to ride those Jamie Lynn's?? Long time Mervin supporter right here, surf, snow and skate!

#4084 4 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

Awesome room!

Can I ask where you got the 'devilishly good pinball' poster? I would love that, or if you know where a digital version of it can be found?

#4085 4 years ago
    Quoted from Cursed:

Awesome room!
    Can I ask where you got the 'devilishly good pinball' poster? I would love that, or if you know where a digital version of it can be found?

That is from the Free Play Florida Show. You may be able to contact them and buy a copy. Their store site does not appear to be active.
    http://freeplayflorida.com/index.html

#4086 4 years ago

My house goes on the market in the next week and my wife and I are buying something big enough that I can actually have a game room. We came to the agreement that I get entire reign over the basement and she can have the rest of the house.

My plan, depending on the layout of the new house, is for most of it to be a game room, part of it to be a media room and a little section to be the fish room for the reef tank. I really want a basement sump for the tank.

Anyway, hopefully in the next few months I'll be able to post up pictures of my game room!

#4087 4 years ago
    Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

We came to the agreement that I get entire reign over the basement and she can have the rest of the house.

I made that deal. I regretted it when I ran out of space!

#4088 4 years ago

We came to the agreement that I get entire reign over the basement and she can have the rest of the house.

My buddy has the same arrangement, they have no basement so he gets the garage for his race car, here's a picture. They have no games.

1074816_208160445974716_1849089122_o.jpg
    #4089 4 years ago

We came to the agreement that I get entire reign over the basement and she can have the rest of the house

I took that deal when we bought our house 11 yrs ago ..... up until this past fall (when the new game room was built), it was not a good deal for me. The basement was crowded, dark and dingy and getting games in and out was a chore.

#4090 4 years ago

Just moved into new house 2 months ago. Finally got everything set up! Gotta find a nice rug to tie the room together once the basement is finished.

IMG_7592.JPG IMG_7593.JPG IMG_7594.JPG
    #4091 4 years ago
    Quoted from Cybergoonie:

Finally got everything set up!

From your photos apparently you can either have TWD turned on or the rest of your lineup but not both.

#4092 4 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

From your photos apparently you can either have TWD turned on or the rest of your lineup but not both.

I was wondering the same thing.

#4093 4 years ago

nice looking gameroom..... i wanna see some more pics of those snowboards / decks hanging on the wall.

Quoted from Kcbbq13:

#4094 4 years ago
    Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

nice looking gameroom..... i wanna see some more pics of those snowboards / decks hanging on the wall.

That's just a sample of my collection... I'll post some more when they're all hung.

#4095 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mahoyvan:

You actually get to ride those Jamie Lynn's?? Long time Mervin supporter right here, surf, snow and skate!

Never ridden any on the walls, but I'm a huge supporter of Mervin as well! I took a Jamie Lynn c3 to ride in Utah this season... 20th anniversary deck.

#4096 4 years ago

The latest pin added to my game room is a new Metallica LED Pro. Everything else happens to be seriously neglected since Met came in.

20150415_175854_zpswpw7rfb7.JPG20150425_175111_zpsk45vsohf.JPG

#4097 4 years ago

new garage-cade design priority
    (not mine)

garage-cade-1.jpg

#4098 4 years ago
    Quoted from Cybergoonie:

Finally got everything set up!

Big Borg fan I see

#4099 4 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

Definitely a dream house for a lot of guys with space-intensive hobbies. My dad lives a big house with a single car garage, but his hobby is working on vintage Triumphs. He's been looking for a three car garage with an apartment on top like this.

#4100 4 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

(not mine)

I seriously thought about building something like that before I found the house I have now...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 26.95
    $ 999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 239.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Tilttopper
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 209.99
    $ 29.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 129.00
    Lighting - Led
    LED OCD
    $ 24.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 8,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Hobbit Black Arrow Out of stock
    Operation Pinball
    $ 28.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 89.99
    $ 139.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 235.00
    Boards
    RS Technologies
    $ 64.00
    $ 96.77
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball-Mods.com
    $ 29.00
    $ 209.99
    There are 13740 posts in this topic. You are on page 82 of 275.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside