Topic Stats

• 23,853 posts - Hot topic!
  • 2,345 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by pinballslave
  • Topic is favorited by 1,121 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6198 (resized).jpeg
    bikes1 (resized).jpg
    adcc8631-0ad1-436f-bac6-b92e38c5e4b1 (resized).jpg
    cde76292-235b-4aeb-93ad-e03a4f86cf0e (resized).jpg
    396724a8-c984-4b78-823c-5182cb817327 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205403289 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205413200 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205452551 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205433432 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205443930 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205502934 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205514994 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205521414 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205546968 (resized).jpg
    20240421_204123 (resized).jpg
    20240421_210141 (resized).jpg
    There are 23,853 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 478.
    #3051 9 years ago

Hi thanks!
    This collection looks poor comparing with others but i don't have a lot of room at home.
    I do bought a lord of the ring but I haven't receive it yet.
    Good catch

#3052 9 years ago
    Quoted from noitbe1:

This collection looks poor comparing with others but i don't have a lot of room at home

Quality, not quantity..... a room filled with a LW3's, XFiles, Raven, Waterworld, SMB mini, Hurricane, Teed Off, Barb Wire, SWT, SWEp1, HRC, APowers, and RCT is way < than a room with your four machines

#3053 9 years ago
    Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Quality, not quantity.....

You lose the privilege to have such a stance with an IJ4 and Gilligan's Island around.

#3054 9 years ago

barb-wire-1.jpgbarb-wire-1.jpg

#3055 9 years ago
    Quoted from Taygeta:

You lose the privilege to have such a stance with an IJ4 and Gilligan's Island around.

I never said my collection was top notch ....and I love GI

#3056 9 years ago

Well for those of you with a generator you will not get bored if there's a zombie apocalypse. You'll just be hunting around for parts

#3057 9 years ago
    Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Quality, not quantity..... a room filled with a LW3's, XFiles, Raven, Waterworld, SMB mini, Hurricane, Teed off, Barb Wire, SWT, SWEp1, HRC, APowers, and RCT is way < than a room with your four machines

Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I never said my collection was top notch ....and I love GI

I like GI too....and I like Barb Wire. You got a lot of dogs in that list for sure, but if it were me I would take Barb Wire out and put in Rescue 911.

#3058 9 years ago
    Quoted from dothedoo:

I like GI too....and I like Barb Wire. You got a lot of dogs in that list for sure, but if it were me I would take Barb Wire out and put in Rescue 911.

I like both of those games (especially 911)..... XFiles, not so much

#3059 9 years ago
    Quoted from noitbe1:

Hi thanks!
    This collection looks poor compared with others but I don't have a lot of room at home.
    I did buy a Lord of the Rings but I haven't receive it yet.

Your collection is nice. Hard to understand your list of games you previously owned, though. Apparently you are now on your fourth Medieval Madness and your third Attack from Mars? Looks like you keep flipping games for profit.

#3060 9 years ago
    Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I like both of those games (especially 911)..... XFiles, not so much

Fair enough......I agree with you on XFiles.

#3061 9 years ago

IMG_0066.JPGIMG_0066.JPG

Currently converting our two car garage to be the game room. All of the various junk you see is waiting to be moved into the attic or shed. Then we need to figure out how we want to decorate and paint. I'm open to suggestions! Not pictured is an HP Touchsmart setup to be a touch screen jukebox, a pool table, and an air hockey table.

I am interested in suggestions for decorating the walls. Have at it!

#3062 9 years ago

To littlecami
    Profit: you have the right to think what you want with what you see.
    I' m not asking with your big bang bar and I'm just here to post pictures.
    My games, like yours I imagine, are not for sale anyway

#3063 9 years ago
    Quoted from BenWoodring:

Currently converting our two car garage to be the game room. All of the various junk you see is waiting to be moved into the attic or shed. Then we need to figure out how we want to decorate and paint. I'm open to suggestions! Not pictured is an HP Touchsmart setup to be a touch screen jukebox, a pool table, and an air hockey table.
    I am interested in suggestions for decorating the walls. Have at it!

IMG_0066.JPG 327 KB

Start with a double or triple coat of primer on the walls and ceiling. Then I would go with a black ceiling. It makes the room look bigger. To make it look bigger yet paint the walls black also then whatever you hang on them look like they are floating not stuck on a wall.

#3064 9 years ago
    Quoted from noitbe1:

To littlecami
    Profit: you have the right to think what you want with what you see.
    I' m not asking with your Big Bang Bar and I'm just here to post pictures.
    My games, like yours I imagine, are not for sale anyway

Yeah littlecammi that remark about "flipping games for profit" was totally uncalled for. You don't know what he does with his games. It's none of you business.

#3065 9 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Start with a double or triple coat of primer on the walls and ceiling. Then I would go with a black ceiling. It makes the room look bigger. To make it look bigger yet paint the walls black also then whatever you hang on them look like they are floating not stuck on a wall.

I like the black ceiling idea. I was thinking to paint the walls a darker color, then use black light paint to put some interesting artwork in the open spaces where there's nothing hung up.

#3066 9 years ago
    Quoted from BenWoodring:

I like the black ceiling idea. I was thinking to paint the walls a darker color, then use black light paint to put some interesting artwork in the open spaces where there's nothing hung up.

Similar to what I ended up doing. With the low ceiling in the basement, I did put in a couple rows of white ceiling tiles to keep it from looking like a coal mine. The long wall behind the games is a shade of black, the rest of the walls are three different shades of grey. Looks good under white light. The walls get really dark under black light. UV paint on the posters, trim and UV carpet lights up the room under black light. I don't even turn on the recessed lights when playing the pins.

#3067 9 years ago
    Quoted from MadPole:

I did put in a couple rows of white ceiling tiles to keep it from looking like a coal mine.

Didn't you know that that's what back lit used playfields are good for. I have black walls and ceiling with "Under the Sea" themed black light carpet with black light bulbs for light. I also put a 22in. black light floresents under each game. With just ceiling mounted black lights not very much of the light reaches under the games, now the games look like they are floating on the carpet it's lit up so good under them.

#3068 9 years ago

Another.

20140927_225457.jpg20140927_225457.jpg

#3069 9 years ago

so many cool gamerooms !!!!!!!!

#3070 9 years ago

I am truly taken a back with all these cool game rooms. While mine is OK just by having some pins, I have seen some true awesomeness here in this post and need to rethink my entire layout and possibly a new building to house what I really want to do.

You guys rock and I admit to be very jealous of some of the rooms I have seen!!!

My hat is off to you.

#3071 9 years ago
    Quoted from videorob:

I am truly taken a back with all these cool game rooms. While mine is OK just by having some pins, I have seen some true awesomeness here in this post and need to rethink my entire layout and possibly a new building to house what I really want to do.
    You guys rock and I admit to be very jealous of some of the rooms I have seen!!!
    My hat is off to you.

Yeah some are great aren't they. If your thinking of a new building I think a 10ft ceiling would be perfect.

#3072 9 years ago

Finally at capacity and thought I'd post a couple pics...
    IMG_5625.JPGIMG_5625.JPGIMG_5626.JPGIMG_5626.JPG

#3073 9 years ago
    Quoted from Spitfiren8:

IMG_5625.JPG 319 KB

IMG_5626.JPG 355 KB

VERY nice and I love your nice high ceiling. What's on the other side of the room?

#3074 9 years ago

Thanks! The other wall is a tile walkway from the front door to the kitchen so no room for pins there

#3075 9 years ago

A Husker fan in Arizona -- love it!!! Man we almost had Michigan St. last night. Oh, and very nice game room!

#3076 9 years ago
    Quoted from dothedoo:

A Husker fan in Arizona -- love it!!! Man we almost had Michigan St. last night. Oh, and very nice game room!

Im stationed here, I'm in the USAF. GO BIG RED!!!

#3077 9 years ago

As of 07 Oct 14, somehow I got 5 in here !!! Six will be...well... prolly not happening ._. .....

Picture 001.jpgPicture 001.jpg

#3078 9 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

As of 07 Oct 14, somehow I got 5 in here !!! Six will be...well... prolly not happening ._. .....

» YouTube video

Picture 001.jpg 278 KB

Get a smaller desk.

#3079 9 years ago

Latest update on the new digs....

IMG_3849.JPGIMG_3849.JPG
    #3080 9 years ago

I don't know....looks kinda plane and I'm thinking you should at least put some sort of tarp up or something....pins will most likely get wet if you leave it like that! Oh and you are going to need more outlets too!! haha!!

#3081 9 years ago
    Quoted from conester:

looks kinda plane

You're missing what he is doing here and it's soooo obvious!!! He is recreating the Berlin Wall but in Dayton, OH!

#3082 9 years ago

A few old pics of my room.

DSC_0238.JPGDSC_0238.JPG
    DSC_0931.JPGDSC_0931.JPG
    DSC_0929.JPGDSC_0929.JPG
    DSC_0933.JPGDSC_0933.JPG

#3083 9 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

Nice that you happened to take those pics when Elvira was visiting.

#3084 9 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

Nice that you happened to take those pics when Elvira was visiting.

Timing is everything.

#3085 9 years ago

Beautiful gameroom Honch, but wow, hard to get games down those stairs.

#3086 9 years ago
    Quoted from dothedoo:

hard to get games down those stairs.

Thanks. A little Crisco and a good shove is all it takes.

#3087 9 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

Nice game room.
    We have similar taste from pinball machines to beer.

#3088 9 years ago

Switched up the line up over the last few months....DSC_0717.JPGDSC_0717.JPG

#3089 9 years ago

I definitely want a LUCI, it looks so bad ass next the Metallica!

#3090 9 years ago

It IS bad ass!

#3091 9 years ago

Great collection

#3092 9 years ago
    Quoted from Spitfiren8:

I spy 3 new games! A driving game?! Sweet!

#3093 9 years ago

Finally got everything running 100%, and ready for the fall party season!

image-724.jpgimage-724.jpg
    image-497.jpgimage-497.jpg

#3094 9 years ago
    Quoted from TheShameGovernor:

Finally got everything running 100%, and ready for the fall party season!

image-724.jpg 414 KB

image-497.jpg 271 KB

Lookin good.

#3095 9 years ago

Finally got everything running 100%, and ready for the fall party season

Nice ambiance.

#3096 9 years ago

Nice SNES Kiosk. I love arcade and cartridge era Nintendo. Classic Nintendo in the gameroom is always a plus.

#3097 9 years ago
    Quoted from Strange:

Nice SNES Kiosk. I love arcade and cartridge era Nintendo. Classic Nintendo in the gameroom is always a plus.

There's a Sega kiosk tucked in the corner as well. I'm a console kid at heart.

#3098 9 years ago

Going to try and fit another pinball in soon, but for now its nice to keep the early 80's together.tron2.JPGtron2.JPG

#3099 9 years ago

Just had some additions to the lineup. Here is our EM section, Solid State section and Modern section.

IMG_1680.JPGIMG_1680.JPG IMG_1677.JPGIMG_1677.JPG IMG_1732.JPGIMG_1732.JPG
    #3100 9 years ago

Finally got everything running 100% and ready for the fall party season!

Every time I think they're all running and I can take and post my game room pics...something else breaks.

Quoted from PaulCoff:

Going to try and fit another pinball in soon, but for now its nice to keep the early 80's together.

Just wondering...is there a hidden door behind the Tron?

There are 23,853 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 478.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms/page/62 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.