Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 hours ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mustangpaul.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

1,253 posts in this topic match your search for posts by mustangpaul. You are on page 5 of 6.
    #10198 6 years ago
    Quoted from cait001:

Also noooooo to the record player on the bottom shelf! Get that on a pad on the top.

Well unless he's REAL short.

1 week later
    #10228 6 years ago
    Quoted from SNES:

Some amazing rooms in this thread!! I’ve never posted in here before, but here is my gameroom. I thought I was out of space until I convinced my wife that we would use more arcade games MUCH more than the formal dining room that we only use for Christmas every year. Only issue is I am pretty much out of space again. Wonder how my wife would feel about a couple pins in the master bedroom? Lol

Very nice set up, I take it you have no basement.

#10234 6 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

To those that have blacklight - doesn’t this cause fade in the cabinet decals ?

Not in the slightest. Sunlight coming through a window is billions of times stronger so that WILL fade them.

#10237 6 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Aha, that’s what my assumption was based on. Thanks Paul!

You bet. If I was the slightest worried about it I never would have done this.

16107231_10209058216397454_3808447985777374422_o (resized).jpg16107231_10209058216397454_3808447985777374422_o (resized).jpg

#10262 6 years ago
    Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Your room is awesome. More pics please!!

Here's a few more.

00 13 Aug pin ball hell (30) (resized).jpg00 13 Aug pin ball hell (30) (resized).jpg

00 13 Aug pin ball hell (32) (resized).jpg00 13 Aug pin ball hell (32) (resized).jpg

15994651_10209057974791414_6474345147156863184_o (resized).jpg15994651_10209057974791414_6474345147156863184_o (resized).jpg

16003310_10208614604505441_4751088574681129041_n (resized).jpg16003310_10208614604505441_4751088574681129041_n (resized).jpg

16107191_10209057972431355_7073679525452775149_o (resized).jpg16107191_10209057972431355_7073679525452775149_o (resized).jpg

16112658_10209057973551383_3726456832075224297_o (resized).jpg16112658_10209057973551383_3726456832075224297_o (resized).jpg

16113248_10209057972351353_7316986450884698574_o (resized).jpg16113248_10209057972351353_7316986450884698574_o (resized).jpg

IMG_0494 (resized).JPGIMG_0494 (resized).JPG

#10266 6 years ago
    Quoted from MacJedi:

Your place is seriously cool, Paul!! Party at Paul's place!!

Thanks, I also have a Big Buck Hunter 2 shooter arcade game, a sit down Daytona driving and a 6 ft bar down there. It's a mess right now cuz I'm repainting the walls.

Quoted from Micky:

I love seeing pics of your games room setup. It is amazing! Everything about it looks so cool.
    Even your stairs leading down look great!
    You have given me some ideas for when i get around to doing up my games room!

The lit pf's on the walls and ceiling really make the room pop. Besides black lights on the ceiling and the ceiling light fixtures I have a 20 inch black light florescent fixture on the underside of each game to light up the carpet which makes a BIG difference lighting the carpet. If ya need any advise feel free to pm me.

#10279 6 years ago
    Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Holy Snap!!! That place is crazy. Playfields on the wall that light and that carpet is ridiculous. Thanks for the extra pics. That's my favorite room so far.

Thanks. When people first see it they just stand at the bottom of the steps and look around with their mouths open. I have to tell them to go play. The lit pf's and stuff on the ceiling is what really throws um. I wish you could see it in person, pictures just don't do it justice. I used to know a couple of Bonneville racers in Grass Valley many years ago.

#10304 6 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

I so hope you are looking to keep the look of those original stone walls. What a cool look that would be! Maybe a light dry ice bead blast and some mild touch up but wow that would be an original look.

Not original, another Pinsider posted his redo with a basement like that. It's way back in back pages somewhere I think. It turned waaaaay cool. If he reads this please post them again.

#10306 6 years ago
    Quoted from jidorman:

I don't mind being unoriginal. But alas, it isn't meant to be. Water seeps through those walls, so they can't remain like that. We even need to run a concrete curb/bench around the room for water protection. I'd complain, except that I'd be bitching about what's giving me my game room.

Are you talking about all new footings and walls?

#10308 6 years ago
    Quoted from jidorman:

A couple sections need to be underpinned. The walls won't be knew, but there is some curb/benching with a French drain behind them. I screamed up and down about it being bone dry in that room. I have video of the wall literally seeping water like a faucet. I've been assured only that I'll not ever have to worry about water down there, even if the engineering of it escapes me. All I know is that (3) 20-yard containers of material have been removed by hand from that cellar.

They are gonna have to dig down all the way to the footings on the outside, repair the walls, put waterproofing on then put the french drain in. My house was built in the 40's, half the walls and foundation was replaced 12 years ago before I bought it and they are fine but I really should have a French drain put in and the other half of the walls fixed from the outside.

#10316 6 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Is this the gameroom you're thinking of Paul?
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/finishing-my-basementpinball-room
    A very cool old stone basement one by Rockytop that I've always remembered!

Bingo, that's it thanks Tuna. I hope this helps ya jidorman, this looks great doesn't it.

#10319 6 years ago
    Quoted from jidorman:

That looks amazing. That whole thread is helpful. My A/V guy would have fun mounting a 75" TV on that stone.

Glad Tuna and I could help. Your gr is gonna look soooooo cool. Those scone lights look great don't they. That room looks like a dungeon bar in an old castle I was in in Ireland a few years back.

#10321 6 years ago
    Quoted from Khabbi:

I had a pinsider pay for a pinball machine with a check (much to my surprise) and I got hounded because I told him I had to hold the machine until it cleared on my end.

What? Wait till the check clears!!! The idiot should know better.

#10326 6 years ago

My gr has been down for a couple weeks now, some spots had efflorescence coming through the block so I'm having the use a twisted wire wire wheel on my grinder to get those spots down to bare block then put 3 coats of Dry Loc on them then repaint. It's taking quite a while to do the 3 walls cuz I keep having to move the games to do a 2 game width of wall at a time. What a mess. Tough to see my babies covered in plastic not being played.

IMGA0649 (resized).JPGIMGA0649 (resized).JPG

IMGA0650 (resized).JPGIMGA0650 (resized).JPG

IMGA0651 (resized).JPGIMGA0651 (resized).JPG

IMGA0652 (resized).JPGIMGA0652 (resized).JPG

#10342 6 years ago
    Quoted from nightsearcher:

Wow Paul! That’s the first time I’ve taken my sunglasses off while reading one of your gameroom posts

good one. It looks sooooo blah down there now. MORE COLOR.....MORE COLOR.

#10345 6 years ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

Dang Paul, at least you’re doing it right!

It's a stop gape, I need to dig all around the outside all the way down to the footings, seal all the cracks, put the black tar like shit on then the hard plastic sheeting then a French drain. Something like 10k or more.

#10348 6 years ago
    Quoted from Micky:

Damn that sounds like a hell of a lot of work! Hopefully you can get it sorted asap as your room is amazing!

Thanks Micky, once the Mustang is back and don't have to throw money at it anymore I'll have to save for it, maybe even sell a few games.

#10354 6 years ago
    Quoted from fnosm:

Ok, but only cause you asked

Oh man you have those addressable leds, I'd love to do that in my garage too, on 3 walls.

#10368 6 years ago
    Quoted from cerberusdog:

Not really much if a game room since we just have two pins and two arcade games, but my daughter is having friends over and they are loving playing pinball!

Nice. More games......more games.

#10373 6 years ago

I got a free beer sign, the kind that uses the plastic see through letters and numbers and put it up in my garage/sho/gameroom II. I didn't have any letters or numbers so I put 2 of the taller mini tl's on it and they look and work great. I modded the Big Guns just a bit.

IMGA0665 (resized).JPGIMGA0665 (resized).JPG
    IMGA0666 (resized).JPGIMGA0666 (resized).JPG

#10409 6 years ago
    Quoted from dudah:

Closed on my first house yesterday! Complete with a whole basement to fill with toys. Coming from a small 600 sq. ft. city apartment, very excited to have some space to stretch out! Moving next week, look for some updates soon!

Very nice. How long is that main wall?

#10413 6 years ago

Wow, that's like 15 games. What a row.

#10415 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinzap:

I love that Gorgar backglass in the window. Great way to not only display the art, but also cut down on it being too bright for the arcade for when you play during daylight hours.
    Others may have more experience with this, but would UV light cause degradation/fading on the art/ink in the backglass? I know it can be bad for cabinets, but wasn’t sure about backglasses. It looks like there's already a slight bit of cracking/peeling and such on the art, but might still be a good idea to cover the back with some kind of UV blocking film. Maybe I'm being concerned about a non-issue here, but would like to hear someone with experience chime in.

Looks like that window would be covered by a game eventually but yes the paint/ink on the bg would dry up and start flaking.

#10418 6 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Tatman that may be the finest Gameroom I have ever seen! If anyone disagrees let them speak now.

You haven't seen the one in Cal I take it, can't remember the Pinsiders name though. Wooza!

#10420 6 years ago
    Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I'm sure that would have been Blimpey's in Granite Bay, CA

That's him, thanks.

#10435 6 years ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

I stopped collecting pinball machines, and started collecting ladders
    Edit ... ladder gameroom, this exciting game of climbing ladders, so much fun

I hear ya I have 4.

#10444 6 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Finally finished the restore and got the room back in order!

I see you have the Stars black light carpet, if you want to light it up real nice put a 20 inch bl cf fixture to the underside of each game, your carpet will really pop. I have them under all my games.

#10454 6 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

Still very much a work in progress. Still need carpet, drapes, more art, and some leg light ups.
    » YouTube video

Your rooms are just BEGGING for some wild black light carpet.

#10456 6 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

Exactly some black light carpet, some purple velvet curtains, more art and neon for open wall space, and your leg light ups, will totally tie things together

Use 3/8 inch Memory foam for carpet padding and put a 20 inch bl florescent bl fixture on the underside of each game, you pins will look like they are floating on the carpet.

#10464 6 years ago

Back in the day I used to go to a disco that was in the basement and they had a slide next to the stairs to get down there. Man that was fun watching all the girls with nice dresses take the slide.

#10469 6 years ago
    Quoted from Ripper:

Wayyyy too much eye candy in here!!
    Has anyone else noticed a problem with modern blacklights? I bought some LED UV wash lights for my game room but they don't have the deep tone of the old fluorescent tubes. Stuff still glows but it does look quite as good

Can you post a picture of the actual light?

#10478 6 years ago
    Quoted from AlexSMendes:

... and eventually you'll get rid of all the stuff non-pin related, to make room for more pins.

EXCEPT for the pool table.... I moved mine out to the garage/shop/gameroom II.

IMGA0001 (resized).JPGIMGA0001 (resized).JPG

IMGA0002 (resized).JPGIMGA0002 (resized).JPG

IMGA0003 (resized).JPGIMGA0003 (resized).JPG

#10482 6 years ago

Where does the hotrod go for the winter Paul

It's been in the body shop for a few years now with major work being done so it has never been in it's new home. Hoping to get it back early summer and it's still gonna take me some time to clean it up and do some work on it.

#10490 6 years ago

Who has put a Crown Molding led strip in their gr, I need to ask them a few questions.

#10494 6 years ago
    Quoted from ramegoom:

I have the RGB strips on the entire perimeter of my game room, below the molding. You can see it here:
    » YouTube video

That looks great with a black ceiling but the ceiling in my garage/shop/gameroom II is white and I want the light to bounce off it so I need some measurements to space the strip from the ceiling.

#10505 6 years ago
    Quoted from sleazius:

I've got a shadowline ceiling in part of my gamesroom (with white ceiling and walls) and the leds are concealed in there. You wouldn't think it but it lights up the whole room. I agonised about how much light I was going to get from it, but in the end it didn't matter, and shadow lines are far more concealed than a cove with LEDs pointing at the ceiling.

Thanks that does look nice but I still want only the ceiling lit.

#10510 6 years ago
    Quoted from sleazius:

If you’ve got a white ceiling and you’re using RGB LEDs you’re going to struggle as the ceiling acts as a reflector. I took inspiration from http://www.avsforum.com because this sort of thing is done in home theatres a lot more than games rooms.

What do you mean by struggle? I don't want to light the room just give the ceiling some colored wash, there's enough already in the room to light it. I just need to know how far down from the ceiling and far enough from the wall to get the best ceiling wash.

#10516 6 years ago
    Quoted from sleazius:

Because LEDs act as a point source of light, on a white ceiling in a dark room you get reflections of the LEDs in the ceiling itself - hard to describe but it doesn't look good (you don't get a solid colour wash, it more looks like individual streams of light). However, now that you've mentioned that the room will be lit, you just need a dimmer to adjust the brightness to find what suits.
    As for cove/soffit placement and concealed LED lighting, you're very unlikely to get an accurate answer here. If you go to avsforums every second home theatre has concealed LED lighting using either a cove or a soffit, and the community there is 100x the size of here, so it has been done thousands of times.

OK thanks for the info. I was wondering if the light would have a "hot spotting" effect.

#10518 6 years ago
    Quoted from BJM-Maxx:

My experience with RGBW strips is I cannot see spotting. I know there are strips with the individual dies spread out more, if they are far enough apart you would see it.

Yes and how far they are from the ceiling too.

#10521 6 years ago
    Quoted from sleazius:

That is the more important factor. The effect I was talking about is more prominent the closer they are to the surface they are to reflect off. You can buy smoked diffusers to stop the issue.
    These ones are for recessed strips, like in a shadow line, also they're in Australia, but it gives you some idea of what is available to reduce the effect even if you don't want to run a cove.
    http://www.sunnylighting.com.au/led-strips/channels-accessories/slt6000/product-detail.aspx
    Or like this, wall mounted up or down lighting:
    https://www.ledlighting.com.au/led-strip-profiles-led-p019/
    45 degree mount:
    https://www.ledlighting.com.au/led-strip-profiles-led-p007/
    Anyway, getting away from your original question but there are lots of things that are traditionally used in home theatres that could be used in home arcades to great effect.

Thanks for taking the time to post the info.

#10524 6 years ago
    Quoted from dudah:

Slowly unpacking my first basement game room! Hoping to get some time this weekend to finish it off!

More pictures please as you "finish" it.

#10526 6 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

the alternate translite. Huge improvement.

You got that right.

#10546 6 years ago
    Quoted from lordloss:

Do hypothetical game rooms count? I'm laying out the design for the house i'm going to build in a few years.

Nice but how do you get from one side of the room to the other?

#10548 6 years ago
    Quoted from lordloss:

I didn't layout any doors or stairs yet, but each pinball hall will have a set of doors on each end. Capable of holding 64 machines total.

So you would have to walk out of the room to get from 2 rows to the other 2 rows. Sounds like a good place to put a bar and a lounge area.

#10551 6 years ago
    Quoted from mcuzz:

40 Quarters Barcade
    A ten dollar roll of quarters for my 12th birthday started all this, thanks Mom.

Nice!

#10554 6 years ago
    Quoted from lordloss:

Lol, I keep telling my wife she is driving me to drink. We don't drink, but a lounge of some sort might work.

I hear ya, I'll have a beer every great once in a while.

#10561 6 years ago
    Quoted from WeatherbyMAG:

Updated pics of my Pinball room with some wall art added as well as some new machines....

All EM's, nice. Don't see that very often.

#10564 6 years ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

Paul, you in to the wacky tabaci tonight? Those ain’t all EM’s, that’s what we call a heard of classic SS

Oups, your right.

#10578 6 years ago
    Quoted from gliebig:

I'm converting a small 8.5'x21' storage room in my basement into another game room. Trying to figure out how many games I can cram in there.

Probably 13-14 depending where and how gig the door is. If you can change the door from a swing to a pocket door.

Edit, scratch this guess.

#10584 6 years ago

New guess, 3 with some nice seperation room on the sides on each end of the 21ft length so 6 total with space in the middle for a pub table and stools.

#10585 6 years ago

Now that's what I call head room for toppers.

#10586 6 years ago
    Quoted from gliebig:

There is no door, just an opening. It's all concrete block. I have a feeling it's going to be loud af in there.

Carpet would help.

#10594 6 years ago
    Quoted from gliebig:

Have some blacklight carpet that should look pretty cool.
    I'm thinking two pins on either end of the room. Maybe one or two pins/arcade in the middle.

Here's a tip for you, attach a 20 inch florescent bl fixture to the underside of each game, you pins will look they are float on the lit up carpet. I did that on all my games.

#10635 5 years ago
    Quoted from gliebig:

You CAN wear pants while sitting on them.

I wish I had the room for those, they are waaaaay cool.

#10673 5 years ago
    Quoted from Medisinyl:

I can't help with the GU10s, but your question inspired me to upload/post the custom wall I made about a year ago. One of these days (when pins aren't being worked on) I'll have to take video/pics with the machines (pins were pulled away from the wall for this clip).
    » YouTube video

That looks great.

#10692 5 years ago
    Quoted from gliebig:

More blacklight. Camera doesn't capture it great

Yeah now it looks better, I like it. What I did was to put a 20 inch bl florescent on the bottom of each game to light up my carpet. If you do that your carpet will look that bright under each game and they will look like they are floating on the carpet.

#10698 5 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I think I like this one best so far
    This is on their home page. Looks pretty cool.

I have Under the Sea, it's very colorful.

1 week later
    #10738 5 years ago
    Quoted from PACMAN:

The photoshopped coin doors are a nice touch.

Yes a nice touch.

#10766 5 years ago
    Quoted from Waldo:

Then if you can figure out how to operate the secret door it reveals the rest of the Waldoplex.

WOW!!! That's one hell of a place you have. I'm honored that my mods have a place in your beautiful gameroom. I'd kill to have a movie theater like that, those panels on the ceiling make it look like your looking out windows of a star ship.

#10769 5 years ago
    Quoted from Waldo:

My basement is almost done. Here is the first part of the basement. It has a cocktail multicade, pool, darts, Tron Arcade Upright, a few TV’s, and the bar along with my what I’ve flown plane collection.

Dang you flew all those? My nephew was a AWAC Comander now retired and now flies commercial and he's only 42.

#10783 5 years ago
    Quoted from Waldo:

Yep I’m the same age and also just retired from the Air Force. Thank your nephew for his service. We are finally showing our friends and family the basement during our combined Housewarming / AIr Force retirement party....

No kidding, that's soooo cool. He was a Major and they wanted to promote him and put him behind a desk which would mean no more flying so he said no way and retired. And thank you for your service, it takes a very special and dedicated person to strap on one of those flying machines. My nephew flies for United. Thanks for the bump, much appreciated.

#10791 5 years ago
    Quoted from calprog:

New game room recently completed!! Turned out really nice. All Pinball All the time!!

Love it. I wish I had that much room.

#10800 5 years ago
    Quoted from balt:

Bought my first pin yesterday so took my first game room photo today.

Welcome. The first of many. Have fun.

#10805 5 years ago
    Quoted from SNES:

Had a couple friends over to play in the arcade.

But you don't want to name names do you.

#10809 5 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Put together a new sign for the game room and hung it on the stairs leading down.

Dang looks great, must have taken a while.

#10815 5 years ago
    Quoted from gliebig:

Painted the other room black today. Still a work in progress.

Mine's black too. Now to really brighten up that carpet put a 20 inch florescent bl fixture and bulb on the underside of each game. Your pins will look like they are floating on the carpet.

#10820 5 years ago
    Quoted from StylesBitchly:

Here's my game room on tournament night.

Remind me NOT to come over and play.

#10834 5 years ago
    Quoted from PACMAN:

Update. Pulled New wire 200 feet. Almost done getting new panel and switches set up. Then it’s SHOWTIME!

Nice professional job at routing.

#10837 5 years ago
    Quoted from nerbflong:

Yeah, no kidding. Nice work! My 110 looks like Spaghetti!

After seeing so much of his work I wouldn't expect anything less.

#10861 5 years ago
    Quoted from BinGhanem:

I decided to build a man cave in my garage, the size of the room is great, but will need too much work as well,
    I wish I had pictures when I was building the garage, but at least I started somewhere toward the end,
    here is some shots I took while working on this project, hope you enjoy !
    Still need to move in TR and TH in, so much work still need to be done !

That's a big space, plenty of space for more games. With all the hard surfaces what does it sound like?

#10867 5 years ago
    Quoted from twoplays25c:

To me, part of the fun is walking in and throwing switches, LOL.

I do that A LOT in my gameroom.

2 weeks later
    #10899 5 years ago
    Quoted from NeilMcRae:

OK so the full thread on building this I just put up here:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/project-apollo-the-pinball-assembly-room
    but here are some pics of the final product:

WOW!!! Me like.

#10901 5 years ago
    Quoted from cheshirefilms:

It's been a while since I had a collection in my one bedroom apartment

They fit perfect there, I hope you don't bother your neighbors.

#10905 5 years ago
    Quoted from orangegsx:

Well I am starting my basement, it used to be semi finished but we flooded in 2011. So it has been basically a wood shop and storage since then while I rebuilt the house. Second kid is due end of july so me and my boy need a good space to play!

How big? Think it will flood again?

#10912 5 years ago

Paul , how is your renovation coming

It was a pain and made a big mess, I'm just glad all the walls didn't need to be wire brushed to bare cement. Looks great now and hopefully I won't have to do it again for many years but with 70 year old cement block ya never know.

#10914 5 years ago
    Quoted from gliebig:

2 cfl's in the ceiling and a 2ft led fixture under the pins. The glow doesn't show up well on my camera

Putting one under the pins really helps.

#10916 5 years ago
    Quoted from fnosm:

A picture of your under cab setup would be appreciated>

All ya do is screw the fixture to about the middle (not covering the speaker hole) of the cab bottom so it's within easy reach to turn it on from the front of the machine and tape the cord to the underside of the game going to the back.

1 week later
    #10924 5 years ago
    Quoted from thelazybman:

Use your imagination. 16x25 concrete comes next sat

How high?

#10928 5 years ago
    Quoted from Reznnate:

2 more months to go... I hope those 4x4's don't get knocked over....

Now THAT'S some kind of remodeling.

#10932 5 years ago
    Quoted from thelazybman:

8 foot short side 10 foot tall side. have A 3k budget, I'm a Craigslist "FREE" section hound, it's amazing what people throw away

For that kind of roof forget about roofing paper and shingles, use Ice Barrier in rolls and roll shingles. I did that on my garage addition that looks like yours and it will never leak now. And don't forget about a big gutter on the back side with long down spouts.

#10939 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Just reloacted to a new house and my wife said I get the entire basement to myself.
    Here’s what I get to work with:

Here’s where Im headed:

Mind the aspects, it’s hard to find decent starting photos to work with.
    One of the goals is to one day get MM alone in the middle of the dungeoney brick wall.

Nice job, looks like more then 3 machines. Is that all the space you have to work with, how big is it?

#10971 5 years ago

All your rooms look great but man I sure wouldn't want you Cal. electric bill.

1 week later
    #11003 5 years ago
    Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

Found this sign while being forced shopping with the wife. Thought it was a good mantra to have in the pinroom.

Also, my wonderful sister visits antique shops all the time, and not one week ago, I asked her if she ever finds an old gumball machine, to nab it. She did. Repurposed for the pinroom!

Never seen a gumball machine like that. How old is it?

#11007 5 years ago
    Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

It is a Northwestern 49 which they designated the name based on the year they started production. It is around 1949 but may be a few years after.
    Still works, but I would be afraid to eat anything that was in it as there was some nasty looking metal on the base of the globe mech. Owner didn't have keys. I drilled it out and put a lock on it I had in the pinball parts. The glass is very thick. They were built to last back then.

Cool thanks.

#11029 5 years ago
    Quoted from vwallat99:

Updated pics of the game room. I think I'm done for now haha

Looks great and you have a bar and pool table too.

#11047 5 years ago
    Quoted from VillaThrills:

Those with an arcade and theater room...is it worth it for parties or would you rather have the space for more games? Our basement is mostly social. I currently have a space marked off for a nice sized theater. Currently have 3 pinballs, driving arcade, fighting arcade, bubble hockey, professional dartboard, and pool/ping pong table. Just don’t want to jump in and find out we never use it. Thoughts?

Do you LOVE movies, if so do it.

#11064 5 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

Bad Idea .... How would you keep your beer cold?

Easy, buy 2 mini fridges and use them as night stands, one on either side of the bed.

#11087 5 years ago
    Quoted from Boof-Ed:

I’m not sure what I’m going to do when my Cftbl restoration is complete. I’ve got no room left.
    I guess it’s a problem that I don’t mind having. In fact I feel very lucky to have it.

Put it in your bedroom.

1 week later
    #11137 5 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

Over the weekend the future Mrs. and I turned this:

Into this:

We had a fun time doing it together.

Teach her to bad mouth TAF D: !!!

Also did Jayden's first LED swap. Taught him how to use basic hand tools. Remember, he is 5 yrs old doing this.

Let him do some of the bulbs himself:

12 years from now when he walks that stage to get his diploma, I'll get something caught in my eye...

I'm a blessed man.

Video here:

Looks good. What happened to the pool table....if that's what it was.

#11147 5 years ago
    Quoted from StylesBitchly:

Ya, that's why I stayed in Michigan. Winters are too long and dark. It's why I own pinball machines. You need an indoor hobby here.

Or a muscle car. I'm gonna be working on mine in the nice heated garage/shop/Game Room II so the winters don't bother me.

20180206_155435 (resized).jpg20180206_155435 (resized).jpgIMGA0001 (resized).JPGIMGA0001 (resized).JPGIMGA0002 (resized).JPGIMGA0002 (resized).JPGIMGA0003 (resized).JPGIMGA0003 (resized).JPGIMGA0005 (resized).JPGIMGA0005 (resized).JPG
    #11151 5 years ago

No, to heavy for road racing, Mexican block 302, 306 now.

#11166 5 years ago
    Quoted from snaroff:

Subterranean gameroom/garage accessible via private elevator.

Now that's one of a kind. Nice.

#11190 5 years ago
    Quoted from RTR:

Finally finished our basement this year and the builder took some great photos of it:

That's your basement? WOW love it.

#11203 5 years ago

Is that a walkway on the right side of the dartboard? Sure looks like one.

#11211 5 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

I might be buying a new house, so I might be saying goodbye to my basement arcade... Pretty much all of it. I think I'll be able to keep 8 pins, a jukebox or two, and maybe a video game.
    Here are some "reminisce" photos from aboot two years ago.....

Oh man I can't imagine taking all that apart.

#11219 5 years ago
    Quoted from ramegoom:

Among other things, I have several old phones in my game room in various spots. They're all connected to a Western Electric 30 station switchboard which can link any or all of them together. Switchboard was removed from a motel back in the 60's and sat for years. I found it at an estate sale...took a bit of research, but I managed to get it up and running perfectly. Fun project.

You need one of those really old ones with the seperate ear and mouth pieces that you have to turn the crank to get the operators attention.

#11229 5 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

...and eventually the pool table just becomes a giant shelf/table that stuff gets stored on. Haha!

Unless you actually play it like I do mine.

#11231 5 years ago
    Quoted from merccat:

Table seems solid, it’s three piece slate... if we end up not playing it then will probably just give away providing they have it professionally moved.

Mines a 7 ft 3 piece slate, a friend and I took it apart in about an hour and moved it from my basement to the garage. A professional set it up and leveled it which was about $200. Friends and I play it all the time.

IMGA0014 (resized).JPGIMGA0014 (resized).JPG

#11241 5 years ago
    Quoted from KJL:

That is funny. I got back into pinballs about 20 years ago because I love to work on things but traveled all the time and hated to leave cars parts laying around in our 2 car garage. I now think everyone needs a 5 car garage and problem solved.
    Nice looking space, makes me more jealous than your game room. Sorry!

I just have the Mustang but oh to have a DEEP 5 car garage. I put a 12x22 ft extension onto the side of my 24x24 garage so now I have lots of room for it, a work shop and another gameroom but I do wish it was 10ft longer.

#11258 5 years ago

Yes. A view from the outside. Game room is above a 3 car garage.

Yes. It does. Two of my buddies now give me every excuse in the book when I ask them if they can help me make a pinball exchange. I really gotta like a game for it to be “stair worthy”![quoted image]

You should make some kind of elevator, won't take up that much floor space in the garage or second floor.

1 week later
    #11278 5 years ago
    Quoted from JeffF:

Cleaned up the basement for a graduation party we had yesterday so I took a quick video.

I wish you could take vid of my 2 gr gr's. Nice job.

2 weeks later
    #11319 5 years ago
    Quoted from jrockne:

I'm putting an offer in on a house tomorrow, and the wife says I can do whatever I want with the basement... If we get it, it has a 19'x13' room, a 10'x11',and a 20'x25' main area... Too bad at the current prices it will take me the rest of my life to fill it with pins!
    The down side is it's not a walkout, and the stairs will be tricky...

WOW I could see a 19x13 theater, 10x11 shop and a 20x25 arcade. Have fun.

#11323 5 years ago
    Quoted from radium:

Really? I thought 19x13 arcade, 10x11 arcade and a 20x25 arcade

#11355 5 years ago
    Quoted from sleazius:

To get the thread back on track - just a nice shot I took the other night showing part of my shed setup for a meet.
    [quoted image]

That's a "shed"? No THIS is a shed.

IMGA0722 (resized).JPGIMGA0722 (resized).JPG
    #11358 5 years ago
    Quoted from sleazius:

Australians tend to call any outbuilding to the house a shed,

I know that, just yankin your chain.

#11370 5 years ago
    Quoted from evanc:

I've been in the hobby since 2012, but as a video game arcade collector. At one point I had 45 cabs spread between basement, bonus room and storage unit. About 2 years ago the pinball bug bit me hard, like everyone told me it would. "Yeah, you'll start with these, but move to pins pretty quickly." Well, we recently moved, so I took that opportunity to kind of downsize. I have only one arcade cab, Donkey Kong JR. 5 minutes from our new house is the best pinball restaurant/bar ever, and both my wife and I got obsessed with the tournaments there. So now we have a new house, plenty of room to grow... and my wife wants them easily accessible in the living room! Have two downstairs as well but I won't complain about the current living room/dining room setup![quoted image]

She WANTS them in the living and dining room. Man that's hard core.

#11391 5 years ago
    Quoted from orangegsx:

Had a basement issue in 2011 too. Just getting to sheetrock the basement and fill it with pins now.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That looks huge, what you gonna do about the ceiling and duct work? If the ducts were painted flat black they make a good place to put those magnetic apron covers.

#11397 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Don’t Sheetrock the ceiling - just spray flat black (really you should use a tone of black with a bit of the wall color mixed in, which helps to deaden light reflection). I really like the industrial look and the ceiling just disappears. Everybody says make the ceiling white, if it’s black the ceiling will make you feel claustrophobic- the exact opposite is true. White ceiling is very noticeable and distracting, black ceiling just disappears

Yup. With the ceiling open you can put new and used pf's on it and light um up but over the games don't light them, with the game under them lit up they light up great.

#11401 5 years ago

Wish I could show you my black seiling but it's mostly covered with pf's.

15994651_10209057974791414_6474345147156863184_o (resized).jpg15994651_10209057974791414_6474345147156863184_o (resized).jpg
    #11405 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Same here, there are 125 playfields in the ceiling. Some NOS, some used and some very nice and some not so nice.

John

Showoff. Your place is way cool.

#11418 5 years ago
    Quoted from Captain-Flint:

I need more pins...
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Yes you do but that bar looks great.

Quoted from Dayhuff:

Thanks Paul, I admire your place and collection as well and that photo of you both standing in front of the car is timeless.
    John

Thanks but I have maybe 1/3 the space you have. Yeah it's one of my favorite pictures of years gone by. It will be 30 years next year since it was taken.

#11420 5 years ago

Cool, look at that hair. But where's the girl?

#11429 5 years ago
    Quoted from ramegoom:

Hey. It was 1971. Back then you had to choose one or the other.

Well I had both in 70, 71, 72, 72, 74 etc.

#11483 5 years ago

Just finished building the rgb sofet lighting in my garage/workshop/Gemeroom II. Only needed it on 3 walls, it was a fun project. It's gonna light up the Mustang really cool when it comes back. As usual, pictures don't do the colors justice. I can also see where I missed painting on the ceiling.

IMGA0779 (resized).JPGIMGA0779 (resized).JPGIMGA0780 (resized).JPGIMGA0780 (resized).JPGIMGA0784 (resized).JPGIMGA0784 (resized).JPGIMGA0785 (resized).JPGIMGA0785 (resized).JPGIMGA0786 (resized).JPGIMGA0786 (resized).JPGIMGA0787 (resized).JPGIMGA0787 (resized).JPGIMGA0790 (resized).JPGIMGA0790 (resized).JPGIMGA0791 (resized).JPGIMGA0791 (resized).JPGIMGA0792 (resized).JPGIMGA0792 (resized).JPGIMGA0793 (resized).JPGIMGA0793 (resized).JPG
    #11489 5 years ago
    Quoted from t8tony8t:

Just started on mine. Converting the “tractor” garage into a pinball room here soon.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Tractor garage?

#11493 5 years ago
    Quoted from t8tony8t:

It’s the garage around the back of the house. Mainly used to store your tractor/mower. 4th picture is the tractor garage. It will eventually be all pins and some arcade machines. Next few pictures of before of the basement. Numbers on pics were measurements.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I see. I thought it was like a pole barn or something. Looks like a good size space.

#11502 5 years ago
    Quoted from jeep-mustang:

Here's a few shots of my game room, we do poker and pinball every other Friday. Started as an unfinished storage area, couple years worth of messing with it when I got time and it turned out pretty good.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That looks great......and comfy too.

1 week later
    #11566 5 years ago
    Quoted from evh347:

Sounds like you’re looking for the link to Waldo’s gameroom...
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms/page/216

His place is super cool and you'll notice he put my Leg Lights on his games and my Pincup lights on most of them too.

#11576 5 years ago
    Quoted from thelazybman:

under estimated cost, over estimated my abilities for just about everything. and now the Seattle weather is upon me
    [quoted image]

That looks like it's going to be really nice when finished. How big?

#11599 5 years ago
    Quoted from brad808:

Those are 5050 led strips from eBay that run through an RGB controller on a switched outlet. Fairly easy to setup. I have mine mounted inside of some white trim that I installed a few inches down from the ceiling.

I just put a top and bottom facing rgb strip in my garage/shop/GameroonII. Top strip is 60ft on 3 walls and bottom strip is 40ft only on 2 walls and used a controller that could handle 12amp not one of those little white plastic controllers and an 8 amp power supply running all 2 strips.

IMGA0808 (resized).JPGIMGA0808 (resized).JPGIMGA0809 (resized).JPGIMGA0809 (resized).JPGIMGA0812 (resized).JPGIMGA0812 (resized).JPG
    #11603 5 years ago
    Quoted from Doctor6:

People all posting their mega collections and im like "I have three." Lol
    [quoted image]

Nothing wrong with only 3.

#11608 5 years ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

That looks great, do you have a pic where's it not lit up and In the daylight? Basically I'd like to see what your lighting is resting in..

Sure I'll take some close-ups and give you measurements.

#11620 5 years ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

That looks great, do you have a pic where's it not lit up and In the daylight? Basically I'd like to see what your lighting is resting in..

PM'd you.

1 week later
    #11640 5 years ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Is it me or is the average collection size growing?

I too think your growing.

#11648 5 years ago
    Quoted from Boof-Ed:

I’m in the process of turning my shed into a games room to give the kids the room back.
    Will be able to fit more in there or just have more space between them.
    Oh who am I kidding? It’s to get more in!!

20x30m?

#11658 5 years ago
    Quoted from BladeFury:

My Family Cave of fun! Of course plenty of extra LED lighting when needed lol

I spy my mod on your games. What a great room.

#11662 5 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

Still waiting for you to start making them again

Good news on that front the cnc machining went perfect, he had to make a jig to hold it but that was expected, it takes his cnc 5 passes to cut each one. I ordered more plastics today, should have them in a week or sooner then they have to be machined but I don't know how long that will take, it all depends on his schedule. The best part is that his fee per piece didn't go up so my price stayed the same. I was really worried about that but I would have eaten it to give you guys the best price. Nd don't forget the first one is full price but all others after that are discounted $10. ANNND I had the cutout modified so that an led points straight up and lights the tip of the plastic REAL nice.

#11677 5 years ago
    Quoted from gamera9:

I have another 6 games in the living room.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow, who did the wall paintings?

#11683 5 years ago
    Quoted from gamera9:

One of my wife's coworkers painted the walls.
    Looks better in person. Looks fantastic with the lights off and all the pins on.

Well show us some.

#11686 5 years ago
    Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Here’s a few updated pics after acquiring a few banners.

WOW is that your basement? Looks like a warehouse.

#11697 5 years ago

Yes. I also work out of it too. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What a life. Congrats.

#11701 5 years ago

I've referred to your pics many times for ideas.

Yeah you saw what not to do.

#11709 5 years ago
    Quoted from Scoot:

I love this thread but I hate all of you with such nice set ups!

Hey all it take is money.

#11734 5 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

Is that all? I've heard of something called "discretionary income" but I've never actually seen any of it. Does it really exist?

Yes it does. But some have more then others.

#11786 5 years ago
    Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

This isn’t my actual game room, but I’ve consolidated some machines. I still need carpet in the official game room, so I threw them in the bar for now.
    It’s cool to finally consolidate some of my games. They’ve been scattered throughout the house. I have more, but this is all I’ve set up.
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

I followed your progress on your gameroom. Still not finished yet? I like the Leg Lights on your Walking Dead.

#11789 5 years ago

Nope. Not yet.
    My wallet is on strike right now after buying cabinets and a new car for my wife.

On strike.

#11799 5 years ago
    Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Finally figured out an angle to show them all at the same time [quoted image]

But that's only 9.

#11830 5 years ago
    Quoted from merccat:

I like the black acoustic tile ceiling. Debating between that and drywalling then painting.

Leave it bare, you can put all kinds of stuff up then.....like lit playfields.

#11831 5 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

For pins Paul usually counts the number of leg-light-ups and then divides by four.

NO SOUP FOR YOU.

#11832 5 years ago

Tatman, I think your the only Pinside who has that long of a bar in their gr.

2 weeks later
    #11910 5 years ago
    Quoted from heni1977:

Yep, hanging drywall on the ceiling is hell on the shoulders!! 12 footers will darn near kill a man!!
    Looking good!

That's why I bought a sheet rock lift an a section of scaffolding when I did the 9ft 6inch high ceiling in my garage and I did it all by myself too.

1 week later
    #11922 5 years ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

I don’t have a pool table, or fooseball table or air hockey, just junk
    [quoted image]

Will you HURRY UP already.

#11925 5 years ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

If you’d stop flappin your jaw and fiddlin with pinball legs and come lend a hand I might finish soon!

you pay for my air fare, hotel, food and rental car?

#11930 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jaeg:

Luckily I have an unfinished room that my wife is encouraging me to finish as a game room. I'm about out of room in my current space.

Looks good. So how many more pins are you planning on getting? How big is the other room?

#11941 5 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

We had a party in our game room yesterday with family and friends. There is still a lot of remodeling to do, but … the party must go on. Here are some pre-party pics of the "arcade room" and a video link to a quick walk through that includes the other areas. Waiting on a JJPOTC to be delivered in a couple of months … the couch in the arcade room will soon be history.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That looks great. I spy some purple Leg Lights. Love that NASCAR neon.

#11943 5 years ago
    Quoted from jake35:

My current gameroom

Classy and I love the bar.

#11949 5 years ago
    Quoted from weaverj:

haven't actually posted a pic in here in over a year. i apologize. picked up TRON last october, TOM in february and Star Trek last month.
    [quoted image]

3 great games.

#11952 5 years ago
    Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Here are a few of my new place. Since these pictures I moved PinBot out into the main area. It doesn't have as much room for pins in one area like my previous house did. The shop will serve as a space to refurb and play test games.
    I do have potential for more space in the main area, but I recently got into VR. It's pretty cool, but I don't know if that will be its permanent placement (though I have hard mounted the sensors..).
    I made a very small theater room out of the bedroom. it works well, but I plan to put a thin bar height table behind the seats for extra seating.
    The pool table is a mainstay. The first house I bought it was a necessity. I love the game, but playing alone does get a little stale, admittedly. I tried to sell the table with the old house and debated whether replacing it, but the owner didn't want it.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very nice, yeah I love my pool table too, it's bar size, I moved it out to the garage/shop/gr II. I want to get a driving set up like your some day but with 3 screens.

#11966 5 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

You have to email to get a quote.
    My rug is 10x12 feet. If you ship to a commercial address instead of residential you can save $100 on shipping. The carpet wasn’t that much I think it was ~$300 or $400 USD. Then I had to pay shipping, that was another ~$150. Then I had customs paperwork to pay for ~$50. Then I had to convert it all into Canadian dollars.
    All said and done it was less then $6.40 CDN a square foot to my door. Not the cheapest rug, but it really makes a statement.

I got my bl carpet from them too it was $19.95 a sq yd. It was shipped to a local freight company locally where I picked it up and saved a $100 delivery fee. If you do it that way make dang sure the carpet isn't damaged in any way (same as having a pin delivered) because once you sign for it your stuck with it.

#11976 5 years ago
    Quoted from xfassa:

Just when I thought no more could possibly fit....

Super nice collection but you need a bigger house.

#12006 5 years ago
    Quoted from AUKraut:

My wife watched this over my shoulder.....the words out of her mouth: "He must not be married"......

can't a married guy have at least one room to himself.

#12018 5 years ago
    Quoted from rollitover:

Sure, you bet.
    It's called the garage.

True but that's not "in" the house. That's where my gr II is.

#12019 5 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

I just moved in a few months ago, so this is a work in progress. I have a JP being shipped and i am picking up a HS at the Texas pinball festival.

You may need a house addition soon.

#12079 5 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

One of these days...
    [quoted image]

Oh man is that nice, is that an attached garage?

#12086 5 years ago

You picked a winner there.

Quoted from bangerjay:

Separate structure

You need heat and insulation where you live? It looks big, let's see the rest of it.

#12091 5 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

I will need insulation and heat[quoted image]

Get your electrical outlets in then spray foam insulation. You have a great space there.

#12093 5 years ago
    Quoted from HarrieD:

New thingies on the wall.

You've been busy, me too. 2 new thingies on the ceiling in my garage/shop/gameroom II. Lit up a new BM 66 playfield and used MB, they add some nice changing pattern light almost over the pool table

IMGA0860 (resized).JPGIMGA0860 (resized).JPGIMGA0863 (resized).JPGIMGA0863 (resized).JPGIMGA0865 (resized).JPGIMGA0865 (resized).JPG
    #12103 5 years ago
    Quoted from thelazybman:

moving right along

How big is the room? I noticed the lack of wall outlets.

#12107 5 years ago
    Quoted from thelazybman:

16x25 all electrical will be surface mounted

Oh man that's a nice size. Surface mount is nice and easy.

#12132 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pinzap:

Oh yeah... and if you want cold, come visit me in Minnesota sometime.

It hasn't been THAT cold ......yet. This weekend it could hit 40 in the Twin Cities.

#12139 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pinzap:

Weather has been awesome this week for sure!! But it’s been -7 at my cabin a couple hours north just over a week ago... and the ice on the lake is ranging from 9-14” already. Considering it’s still Fall according to the calendar, I’m fairly certain that constitutes pretty cold. But you’re right, it’s gonna get worse for sure.

Your lucky you haven't had the bad and I mean BAD air quality we've been having all week. You's swear you were in LA.

#12140 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pinzap:

Let’s get this thread back on track... sorry for the temporary derail.
    Looking forward to staying warm in my gameroom this winter.
    [quoted image]

Damn, how many feet do you have between rows? Looks like 12-15ft.

#12155 5 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

Only BEER and HOCKEY signs allowed? Eh?
    here is my game room... tell me what the one on the far right is.[quoted image]

Panoz road race cars.

#12167 5 years ago
    Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

Yes, yes, yes! My handle is Quick Silver Shelby and yes, It is a reference to Shelby cars. Thank god at least one person picked up on the fact that my handle is a car reference. I completely thought it was so damn obvious that I was making a "cargument" joke about the endless whining on Pinside about car references. My other passion.
    Anyway, let's get back to awesome games room pics.
    Just no toppers please. <<<<<----- Please note big fucking sarcasm emoji!
    QSS

I got it too, another Mustang owner like me.

#12176 5 years ago
    Quoted from jfesler:

We picked our new home specifically for the giant game room on the main floor, which includes a kitchen and patio to the side.[quoted image]

That is killer and bl carpet too.

#12186 5 years ago
    Quoted from jrivelli:

Been wanting a dedicated game space forever and finally got around to it. Converted the front half of our 3rd garage bay into a game room. Painted walls, put some floor in this weekend and hung some playfields. Got a buddy coming by to do some graffiti art on the blank wall with fluorescent paints next week. Small space. 180sqft. fits 9 pins. Have walking dead in other room being worked on
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Lookin good. I went with bl also but painted walls and ceiling flat black, no light reflections that way. How did you light up the inserts of the pf's? I used strings of 100 led Christmas tree lights that have 9 different effects.

#12188 5 years ago
    Quoted from jrivelli:

Ya got some cheap ones off amazon and gorilla taped them on each insert and 2 on big inserts. I did flat black in my theater, but I super hate how flat comes off if you get too close to it so went crazy with semi-gloss here on purpose. Banged some pins against it moving stuff and didn't come off, booyah!

I got mine on ebay $6 delivered, Gorilla tape works great. With low light I think flat looks great, in a theater the brightness of the screen at times really lights up the room so that's one reason they use fabric like material.

#12197 5 years ago
    Quoted from Lawnboy:

This is our other hobby. Really do not touch the pinballs much during the summer as we sleep on the boat EVERY weekend. Last year we took the boat up to Canada for a two week trip from our home port in Milwaukee I need to get bigger boat so I can fit a pinball machine on it.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

My brother is into the boating life too, he has a 43ft Black Thunder with twin 650hp Chevy 502's

1010519_10201865223261183_1235354547_n (resized).jpg1010519_10201865223261183_1235354547_n (resized).jpg
    #12200 5 years ago
    Quoted from mbwalker:

Not sure if I would want to sleep on that during a long vacation...but you can get to the next hotel really quick!

It has all the comforts of home, BIG bed, stove, refidge, stove, shower and shiter.

#12201 5 years ago
    Quoted from ramegoom:

Had 50 people in my game room over the weekend. Here's a quick walk-thru:

Dang the place looked empty. You need to have a BIG party.

#12204 5 years ago
    Quoted from Waderade812:

Phase 2 has been finished Phase 3 is trimming out. Phase 4 is Pins! Pins! Pins!

That looks so comfy, lots of room for more games.......so when ya gettin more games.

#12212 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dr_Smith:

So is this still considered a dining room? The Realtor called it a dining room when I first bought the place, it’s where I “dine”, and that’s my dining room table.... so to me it’s my dining room. I don’t have a designated game room, as EVERY room needs games! [quoted image]

Yeah that long one sided dining room table on the right is perfect.

#12226 5 years ago
    Quoted from wayner:

Ball bowler takes pride of place
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

Way cool, I'd love to see the rest of your gr.

#12259 5 years ago
    Quoted from dudah:

Big year for me, bought my first house, and a bunch of games to help fill the gap in the basement.
    Finally at a comfortable spot with my collection, plan to do a few projects over winter and enjoy the games I've already gone over!

Nice. No toppers for you.

#12260 5 years ago
    Quoted from tpn2011:

Sadly been a few years since I’ve been on pinside life happens and have dearly missed everyone in the pinball community still stay in touch with some good friends I’ve meet over the years anyway got a new house for the new year and game room construction is underway New Years resolution get some back into pinball 2019

Welcome back, you've missed a lot.

#12274 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pahuffman:

A few updates since last time I posted on here!
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

Nice. Now all you need is a new ST to round out your ST collection.

#12284 5 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

Looks like it was a nice party, but two pics is not a few. Two is only a couple.
    It takes at least three to be a few, but too many more and it becomes several instead of just a few.

#12285 5 years ago
    Quoted from 72Devilz:

My wife and I had always planned to finish off the basement when we built our house in 2011 and moved in the 3 machines we had at the time but seeing how I keep finding corners to put newly acquired machines into the project may never get done! There are 6 more machines hiding behind Space Shuttle, South Park & Cyclone.
    [quoted image]

Ya know that picture makes it REALLY hard to tell what your gr ACTUALLY looks like don't you.

#12288 5 years ago
    Quoted from twenty6point2:

Zoom in so it fills the whole screen vertically (I'm using a touch screen device). Now scroll left and right like you're turning your head. Feels like you're in his game room

Yeah that works.

#12299 5 years ago

If your room is going to be lit with bl then go with the stars, they light up great and add some flash. I went with Under the Sea bl carpet with 3/8 inch Memory Foam padding, just the right amount of cush and any dents spring right back.

IMG_0491 (resized).JPGIMG_0491 (resized).JPG
    #12303 5 years ago
    Quoted from gliebig:

Stars!!![quoted image]

You gotta put a 20 inch florescent under each of those games, your carpet will explode with color and your games will look like they are floating on the carpet.

#12313 5 years ago
    Quoted from jrivelli:

What are you guys using to light up that BL carpet? I am not sure what I wanna go with to make the throw rug pop. I had a couple BL led bulbs laying around i put in to test which were ok but not a good "spread" of light.

I have an open ceiling painted flat black with 3 light fixtures with these in them plus 4, 15 ft bl led strips and a 20 inch bl florescent under each game and the carpet lights up perfectly even with lit pf's on the ceiling and all games on.

IMGA0385 (resized).JPGIMGA0385 (resized).JPG
    #12316 5 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

What kinda crazy wacky fixture contraption is that?!

hahahahahahaha looks wacky I know but that's exactly the look I was looking for. 2 way screw in adapter screwed into an adapter screwed into an adapter etc. Looks like art hanging from the ceiling. My gr is a bit out of the ordinary so it fits right in. You can see one it the picture.

16113473_10209057972511357_1828443516900153102_o (resized).jpg16113473_10209057972511357_1828443516900153102_o (resized).jpg
    #12321 5 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

Now he's just looking at that wondering if he can use it to make an even bigger contraption!

Not really cuz I can add on to mine whenever I want which makes it look even MORE bizarrrrrr.

#12322 5 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I have a 4’ fluorescent fixture with 2 tubes and then 2 side lights with 18” fluorescent tubes. Eventually when I redo the lighting I’m going to add a 2nd fluorescent fixture with two 4’ bulbs.
    Side note the fluorescent blacklight tubes are becoming harder to get in Canada. Everything’s moving to leds.

Make sure you put a 20 inch on the underside of the game.

#12326 5 years ago
    Quoted from heni1977:

Showed the wife the stars and she is on board as well. Asked if we could do the whole floor. I said no ( I know, I know), But the cost is out the door for me. Plus I only have a small space for the arcade 3 pins and a cocktail. I might possibly be able to squeeze a upright arcade in there.

That's great, when I bought mine they asked if I wanted home delivery, I said no I'll pick it up at the local trucking company that they delivered to. I saved $125 bucks by doing that and dragged it down the basement myself. Very easy.

#12327 5 years ago
    Quoted from heni1977:

Nice. I spy Leg Light-Ups on your games.

#12347 5 years ago

Temporary setup until I get carpet in the other room and can move everything over. Carpet goes where you see WoZ and all the games on the side wall move over to that room.
    Maybe I'll be done someday.... I still need carpet, granite and some finishing touches.
    [quoted image]

Easy to spot TWD in your line.

#12392 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

Now that we got all the sentimental stuff outta the way how bout some more pics of those game rooms so i can be jealous and envious of everyone

OK then here's part of mine.

16107231_10209058216397454_3808447985777374422_o (resized).jpg16107231_10209058216397454_3808447985777374422_o (resized).jpg
    #12397 5 years ago
    Quoted from lordloss:

Paul, take some new pics. We have seen these same ones 20+ times

I would but a friend took the ones I have. My camera is crap and I thought maybe PinDeLaPin had not seen it.

#12438 5 years ago
    Quoted from Waldo:

Kinda cool thing happened today. Cindy Morgan (Actress from Tron and CaddyShack ) found my arcade on FB and liked it and commented on it. Then friended me!
    [quoted image]

Now that is cool. Glad to have helped make you room and games look super cool.

#12439 5 years ago
    Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

My Basement Arcade/business.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Great selection, I hope business is good. That's bl carpet right? Now put bl's under the games and your room will completly different, your carpet will explode with color under your games.

#12461 5 years ago
    Quoted from midcoastsurf:

Let's spice this up a bit!
    Looking for the perfect and affordable solution to show off your pinball translite? Introducing Lit Frames. An LED backlit, aluminum snap-edge, front loading frame to show of your pinball translite.
    Product Details
    - Custom built to fit the newer Stern LCD game translites (see game list below)
    - Full LED strips with light diffuser panel for even light distribution
    - Crystal clear plexi to hold translite flat and protect from damage
    - Aluminum snap edge frame for easy swapping of translites in seconds
    - Frame illuminates the translite better than the game does
    - Swap translites in seconds without any tools
    - Weighs only 8 pounds and as thin as a picture frame
    - On/Off switch
    - Includes wall plug
    Current model fits these newer Stern LCD games:
    - Munsters
    - Beatles
    - Deadpool
    - Iron Maiden
    - Guardians of the Galaxy
    - Star Wars
    - Batman '66
    - Aerosmith
    $150 per frame - includes shipping within lower 48 states. PM me.
    Don’t see your game listed? Shoot me a message and let me know what size frame you would like created next.
    Outside frame dimensions
    27.5" Wide
    18.5" High
    3/4" Thick

I got a GOTG one for my garage/shop/gameroom II. It's a great way to hide the garage door opener.

IMGA0904 (resized).JPGIMGA0904 (resized).JPGIMGA0905 (resized).JPGIMGA0905 (resized).JPGIMGA0906 (resized).JPGIMGA0906 (resized).JPG

IMGA0912 (resized).JPGIMGA0912 (resized).JPG
    #12463 5 years ago
    Quoted from midcoastsurf:

Looks great Paul! Thanks for sharing.

You bet Brad, if I had more empty wall space I'd get more for sure. Great product and looking forward to seeing your new web site.

#12465 5 years ago
    Quoted from heni1977:

I have a signed Star Trek that I can't wait to do this to.
    Great way to hide that door opener!

Your gonna love it but the GOTG tl is a different size so contact Brad to see if he has the right size for your ST tl. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the garage door doesn't hit it when it's open. I'll have to run a bolt in the track to stop the door before it does.

#12467 5 years ago
    Quoted from FlippinJB:

This is mine at the minute, and I think there's room for at least 3 more in there. AND there's a gap in the line-up, which messes with my OCD.
    [quoted image]

GREAT line-up. I see your not a topper kind of guy even with that nice high ceiling.

#12469 5 years ago
    Quoted from FlippinJB:

Thanks mustangpaul I have the POTC topper but the fixings are still bagged up in the bottom of the cabinet. I always mean to put it on, but then I get playing and have a beer instead. Laziness.

I would kill to have that much height. If your into mods please give mine a look. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-led-leg-light-ups

#12471 5 years ago
    Quoted from FlippinJB:

mustangpaul - you, sir, are a talented man! Had a quick look but will be having a proper browse. Very nice work.
    Edit+: That WOZ with the leg light-ups looks ethereal! Gorgeous.

Thank you sir, I build them like I'm gonna put them on my games and I have had zero returns and many re-orders....haha I have them on all my games

#12473 5 years ago
    Quoted from stavio:

sorry honey it's too big to get downstairs, I guess the game room will have to expand upstairs... muahaha
    [quoted image]

You sneaky devil you.

#12481 5 years ago
    Quoted from jawjaw:

Newish lineup. Fish Tales newest member. I've had it for a few months but finally got the glass back on after working on it all that time.
    [quoted image]

Very much wrong with it?

#12489 5 years ago
    Quoted from jawjaw:

Everything was either covered in some kind of funk, bent, rusted, broken, or all the above. I knew it needed a lot of work but pf was decent and boards looked clean. I don't have a lot of spare time so took me forever to get everything done.

Thanks for saving the game.

#12490 5 years ago

Always evolving....current lineup as of today.
    [quoted image]

That EM looks so tiny.

#12501 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Man, I really wish I could experience that in person!

Well if your ever in the neighborhood let me know.

Quoted from VillaThrills:

OK...I know it isn’t a pinball update, but I did update my driving arcade while I try to find an IMVE or T2
    [quoted image]

I really want one of those but I'm out of room.

1 week later
    #12527 5 years ago

I love Shasta Black Cherry. $2.89 a 12 pack here.

#12578 5 years ago
    Quoted from drummermike:

I unplug mine from wall during lightning. Only way to be sure they do not get zapped.

Why not just flip the breaker(s), everything in the gr is protected then. That's what I do.

#12583 5 years ago
    Quoted from f3honda4me:

We are doing some remodeling in our basement and I am debating trying to put down radiant in floor heating for our gaming area. We have a rather large finished basement, around 1200 sq feet, and here in wisconsin the basement is always cold. In winter it can be significantly colder than the rest of the house above ground level. When the people before us finished the basement, they only put one single vent from the main furnace/AC trunk line by a back wall of the basement. It is nowhere near enough to heat the basement. We had to install an ERV just to deal with an abnormally high CO2 level, but of course that adds to the cold since the incoming air is cold in winter.
    But, my concern with the radiant heating is the cost. I'd be doing the area most used by gaming/myself which is around 500sq ft. Electrical "dry" radiant heating install doing the labor myself would probably run $3000 just in materials alone I think? And trying to install a "dry" hydronic radiant heating system I think would also be just as cost prohibitive. I could also consider hiring someone for HVAC to install a couple new vents off of the main heating system and that might be cheap since they would not have to go through any finished areas?
    Looking for thoughts on those that have used radiant heating, costs, vs using HVAC etc?

You'd have to contact your local HVAC company to see if your furnace can handle branch lines for your basement. It may decrease the warm air flow to the rest of the house.

#12585 5 years ago
    Quoted from f3honda4me:

That won't be a problem. It's a brand new top of the line carrier furnace and AC. And it's sized for the full square footage of the home including the basement.

WOW you planned ahead, I'd go that way then.

#12638 5 years ago

Wow that's some kind of mess, would like to see some pictures after you got everything fixed.

1 week later
    #12700 5 years ago
    Quoted from jaytrem:

I know a little about flooding. Can't believe my sump pump couldn't keep up! Didn't own any pins at the time, they would now be priority #1.
    [quoted image]

Oh shit that's bad, I'd move.

#12768 5 years ago

You can also do it with a cheap 4K TV and a compute stick. It plays the trailer for the movie displayed every once in awhile and switches as often as you want.
    It’s also linked to my server, so when I start a movie, you get the “Now Playing” one that synchronizes with the time left.
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

That's the way to go.

#12794 5 years ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

These are $1 at Lowe's
    [quoted image]

and they last about a month before the image is gone. I have one.

Quoted from drfrightner:

Can't really show the entire game room with one picture because its broken up across 3 rooms. I have 12 pinball games, 1 pool table, 1 dart board and two multicades, here is an update with the Munsters LE! [quoted image]

Well post more pictures then. You can post more then one ya know.

#12796 5 years ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

You must have bought a dud. I just swapped out the Frozen version for the Wonder Woman. The Frozen one has been in my daughter's room for a few years, zero issues, used every night.[quoted image]

Hmmmmm.

1 week later
    #12838 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinballdork:

My wifes a great sport.

I'll bet her shoe closet is pretty big.

#12851 5 years ago

Sure wish I could be there for the Grand Opening.

#12863 5 years ago
    Quoted from 3pinballs:

I have to shoot some pics of mine one of these days, but my basement isn't finished like a lot of you guys and have to say a lot of these game rooms are very, very impressive!

All it takes is time and money. I've got no one to tell me no.

#12865 5 years ago
    Quoted from vwallat99:

My gameroom has experienced flooding this evening.. I'm still in the process of renovating as well. FML!

Oh no, how bad. I had a little in one spot in my laundry room yesterday because of the rain but not too bad. It was coming in behind the wash machine so I had to move it out of the way and had to put a shop vac to suck it up as it was coming in. This morning it's all nice and dry.

#12873 5 years ago
    Quoted from vwallat99:

My walkout had about 4-6 inches of standing water outside of the entry. This found it's way into the house and it soaked into the carpet. It could have been much worse but still sucks. My gameroom being out of commission is really been tough lately.

WOW you got it bad, your gonna have to do some landscaping.

#12874 5 years ago
    Quoted from jrockne:

Ditto....
    I just checked the basement this morning. The game room I’m currently working on in the back of the house is dry, but the front room where the pins are currently sitting got wet. The cheap hardwood laminate floor is curling. Thankfully anything that isn’t on legs was sitting on the tile, which stayed dry. But I really wasn’t planning on having to redo the front room... This sucks....
    I guess it could have been a lot worse. [quoted image][quoted image]

All that's gotta come up and let the subfloor dry for a week or so with a dehumidifier running. You know where the water came from?

#12879 5 years ago

Game Room has been filled up and garage has been annexed....
    [quoted image]

But where ya gonna park your car?

2 weeks later
    #12966 5 years ago
    Quoted from jrockne:

It’s been a productive weekend so far! More progress on the game room and getting closer to moving the pins in!
    I got the first coat of paint on the walls, once that’s done, the carpet comes out and the black light carpet tiles go down.
    Feels good to be turning down the final stretch.
    (Paint color is: Dutch boy “anchors away”)
    (Bottom photo is under Black light)

What does the bl carpet tiles look like?

#12982 5 years ago
    Quoted from jrockne:

I threw one in the picture above,

That doesn't show very well at all.

1 week later
    #13032 5 years ago
    Quoted from Nikrox2:

One more step closer !

It's gettin there. You should have staggered the dry wall.

1 week later
    #13055 5 years ago
    Quoted from Nikrox2:

(Why does the room look so small once I put the games in there?

Because you have to much furniture in there.

#13067 5 years ago
    Quoted from altan:

Hey Guys. Been a long time since I posted my game room here. Alas, my game room (https://www.aaarpinball.com/GameRoom/GameRoom.htm) is no more as I'm moving. But I'm getting my new basement setup, so I'd like to ask...
    Looking for input for ceiling of finished basement for game room... I'm moving away from drop ceiling to real ceiling. What do you prefer:
    1) Basement ceiling is about 7' 9" across the entire room. Classic ceiling
    2) Basement ceiling is ~ 8' 3" in some places, 7' 9" in other places. Notably a beam across the center of the room would go down to 7' 9" and effectively divide the ceiling, as well as some other places where the ceiling would need to go down for duct work, etc.
    In short, totally "flat" ceiling that's a bit lower or a ceiling that changes height here and there, giving you some extra height here and there?
    ... Altan
    Teardown of original game room in progresss...
    [quoted image]

I had that problem too so I just painter my bare floor joists, beam going down the middle and duct work flat black and in places put lit up pf and things on the floor joists. Looks REALLY good with my black light carpet and bare flat black painted walls.

#13076 5 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

I tore down my drop ceiling, cleaned up all the wires and painted (well my painters did) everything a flat dark gray. I think they call it a raw ceiling but I also might have just made that up lol. I think it turned out great, it really adds height to the room, and everyone that comes over really loves the way it looks. [quoted image]

You can do soooo much with an open ceiling like that, I sure did.

#13114 4 years ago
    Quoted from Viggin900:

Sure, I had to fit it under the stairs with a pole but still have plenty of room.The casks pumps are fake, I purchased many things from ebay UK pretty cheap since pubs are dying in EU. Authentic stools are impossible to have imported so I converted some antique ones for the same look.This has been an inspiring thread seeing everyones great work!

Did ya ever think about putting a brass foot rail on yours?

1 week later
    #13142 4 years ago
    Quoted from Darkfader:

You guys have some pretty sweet game room setups! I just did a video of mine feel free to check it out!

Great room and great vid.

1 month later
    #13488 4 years ago
    Quoted from vwallat99:

I'm finally at a good point where I'm ready to share my gameroom with family and friends again. I took on this project with severely limited experience and knowledge but had a ton of help from friends on completing this. Dealing with the stress of this renovation was taxing to say the least and a very hard time. With my basement torn up and flooding at the same time was probably the worst of it all but I'm happy with the result.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Good to see you got it done. Looks GREAT.

1 month later
    #13702 4 years ago
    Quoted from jandrea95:

Our project over the past few months. Wife wanted a tiki bar and I wanted a small game room. Very happy with how everything is thus far.

That's neat but put a 20 inch floresent on the bottom of that game, it will REALLY light up that bl carpet and highlight the pin.

#13733 4 years ago
    Quoted from jandrea95:

Thanks for the tip!! The carpet can be so much better with a true uv light. Agree 100 percent
    Curious if under cab will light up all the carpet, or if ill need to ceiling mount, but I guess only one way to find out! Trying to capture the carpet and potentially slimmer with the uv (wife painted it in UV paint) but also have enough ambient light to see the amazing Metallica side art which I am failing in all areas at doing now.

You'll need overhead uv light too.

3 weeks later
    #13845 4 years ago
    Quoted from brenna98:

took me about 4 months to get to this point.
    Still have a couple rooms to complete before I call it “done”.
    I will be streaming a whole series of my games with cloud7 on his twitch channel turbografx7
    Our latest one was Cyclopes https://www.twitch.tv/videos/477404869
    Please follow us to get notified about the next stream.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Just think what your room would look like if both end walls were mirrored.

#13852 4 years ago
    Quoted from brenna98:

Not a bad idea. I was considering doing a mural on each end with some UV paint, kinda like what I did with the Fathom cabinet.
    I have lots of other plans for decorations and lighting (probably not as crazy as you Paul ) that i'll do in the next few months. I gotta get the priority stuff done first, like bathroom and shop.

Yeah a giant infinity mirror. You think you room is big now. LOL

2 weeks later
    #13941 4 years ago
    Quoted from ramegoom:

Had a few car guys over for lunch in my game room after a 3 hour cruise up in the mountains.

Wish I could have been there for the cruse and party. Was it for Cobra owners? My Mustang loves the twisty's.

IMGA0016 (resized).JPGIMGA0016 (resized).JPG
    1 week later
    #13964 4 years ago
    Quoted from ramegoom:

Paul you know how to find us. Not that far away either...

Oh sure, I'll be over in 15 minutes.

1 month later
    #14236 4 years ago
    Quoted from bowtech:

Update, found some bar lights on Amazon cheap and now it makes the carpet come alive. Thanks to all you pinsiders for help and suggestions.[quoted image]

Yup you just needed more bl. I love my "Under the Sea" bl carpet.

#14241 4 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

Which would be fine, if Paul didn't insist on playing Under the Sea from the Little Mermaid soundtrack over and over in his game room.

3 months later
    #14818 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I just ordered some fluorescent carpet for our small game room 12x20. How many black lights will I need to get a good effect?

Spend the money and get 3/8 inch thick Memory Foam padding and use 4inch diameter carpet sliders from Home Depot, the dents spring right back.

1 week later
    #14848 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Carpet in yesterday, few more blk lites to put under pins[quoted image]

Nice. Now put some black lights under the pins to light it up. I put 20 inch bl florescents under mine and it really lights up the carpet.

1 month later
    #15039 3 years ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

They just keep multiplying! I am on the lookout for some more old back glasses to put above the machines next.[quoted image]

Oh man to bad your so far away I have 3. Space Shuttle mirrored, Elvira and the Party Monsters (boobs version) and new Silverball Mania.

1 month later
    #15355 3 years ago
    Quoted from durgee7:

I haven't researched yet, but having really big graffiti-style art decals for the gameroom would be awesome! I'm thinking from a non-artistic person's view. Otherwise, you can get really creative with all the different wall art. Awesome job!

Sent you a pm.

3 weeks later
    #15559 3 years ago
    Quoted from Waldo:

Few additions and subtractions to the lineup. Still waiting impatiently for my TBL to ship. That will be it on pins for awhile. Would love to find more true arcade games like an Off-Road, Super Mario Bros, Joust, BBH HD or many other ones but the Arcade1ups were cheap and kids seem to love them. The Valve Index VR machine is crazy fun. Also added the video poker and slot machine to the main bar area. I blame COVID for all this.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Man waldo my Leg Lights and Cup Lights REALLY look GREAT on your games. I can't thank you enough. Play on.

3 months later
    #16165 3 years ago
    Quoted from Waldo:

Oh yea. Black light carpet is awesome for an arcade.

LOVE your place Waldo.

1,253 posts in this topic match your search for posts by mustangpaul. You are on page 5 of 6.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mustangpaul.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms/page/5?tu=mustangpaul and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.