Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg
    There are 23,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 441 of 477.
    #22001 11 months ago
    Quoted from Frogman:

thank you!
    I created the poster. Each of the images were sourced from the US patent database, cleaned up digitally, and annotated with sources. I'm considering selling prints.

Put me on the short list please.

#22002 11 months ago
    Quoted from Frogman:

thank you!
    I created the poster. Each of the images were sourced from the US patent database, cleaned up digitally, and annotated with sources. I'm considering selling prints.

Let me know when you do!

#22003 11 months ago
    Quoted from Frogman:

Be sure to patent your design!

#22004 11 months ago
    Quoted from Frogman:

thank you!

I would buy

#22005 11 months ago

Me too!

Chris

#22006 11 months ago
    Quoted from Frogman:

thank you!

Interested!

Rob

#22007 11 months ago
    Quoted from Frogman:

thank you!

We would love to buy one as well. Let us know should you decide to go ahead. Please start a new thread if you go down that road!

#22008 11 months ago

Working on it now. I'll start a new thread and invite the people who posted here.

#22009 11 months ago
    Quoted from Frogman:

Working on it now. I'll start a new thread and invite the people who posted here.

Invite me too please

#22010 11 months ago
    Quoted from Frogman:

Also interested

#22011 11 months ago
    Quoted from Frogman:

Ditto

#22012 11 months ago

Just post a link in this thread so there is not a million “add me’s”

#22013 11 months ago
    Quoted from Frogman:

Invite me, I'm interested.

#22014 11 months ago

Thanks to everyone for showing interest. I’m setting up shop now. I’ll post here and in a separate thread when they’re ready for purchase!

#22015 11 months ago

Add me please. Not sure where I can fit it, but it’s cool lol

#22016 11 months ago

I want a print too!!

#22017 11 months ago

I don't buy prints, but wanted to say ad me, just so i'm not the only one in this thread who hasn't.

#22018 11 months ago

I recently downsized and got rid of the frankenstein Neo Geo cabinet. Looking for a genuine 1-2 slot machine and to trade my PM and maybe SS. Other than those plans, pretty content with my collection.

20200623_162318 (resized).jpg20200623_162318 (resized).jpg20230428_203427 (resized).jpg20230428_203427 (resized).jpg20230506_190848 (resized).jpg20230506_190848 (resized).jpg
    #22019 11 months ago
    Quoted from rollinover:

I want a print too!!

Me too please. Would look great next to the 100 women of pinball..... if I could ever get one of those.

#22020 11 months ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I don't buy prints, but wanted to say ad me, just so I'm not the only one in this thread who hasn't.

I think the picture is cool and all but the moment I seen it I knew everyone would jump on the band wagon and want one. But I'm just the type that I don't want my game room decorated like everyone else's with all the same stuff (like Coke Cola or beer neon's for instance). But that's just me so to each his own I guess.

John

#22021 11 months ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

I think the picture is cool and all but the moment I seen it I knew everyone would jump on the band wagon and want one. But I'm just the type that I don't want my game room decorated like everyone else's with all the same stuff (like Coke Cola or beer neon's for instance). But that's just me so to each his own I guess.
    John

I understand.
    I was suprised OP offered prints. The couple of bucks means that he has one like everyone else now instead of just one.

#22022 11 months ago

Who gives a shit that someone else has the same artwork as another? Decorate your game room in a way that it means something to you, not for the sake of being different.

Reminds me of teens. “I’m going Goth to be different”. Yeaaaaah. Like all the other teens doing the same. Trying too hard to be unique & different is a waste of time. Everyone IS unique in some way. Just be you.

#22023 11 months ago
    Quoted from MrMikeman:

Who gives a shit that someone else has the same artwork as another? Decorate your game room in a way that it means something to you, not for the sake of being different.
    Reminds me of teens. “I’m going Goth to be different”. Yeaaaaah. Like all the other teens doing the same. Trying too hard to be unique & different is a waste of time. Everyone IS unique in some way. Just be you.

Lots of people do mate.

You do you and let them do them.

Nobody here is trying too hard to be unique. Just some people don't want the same thing that others do.

#22024 11 months ago
    Quoted from MrMikeman:

Yeah kids say there Goth like all there other "friends", I get it.

John

#22025 11 months ago

Holy crap, I thought I was joining adults with this hobby. Shut up and let people share their sweet rooms.

#22026 11 months ago

Get off my lawn! You goth kids!!!

#22027 11 months ago

Can everyone stfu about these prints already! If u want one dm him or Im sure he’ll post a link if he’s gonna sell em. If u dont like em great no one cares either way. Here’s a pic of a couple new games I added recently to get this back on track…

0D13CFF8-971D-43BC-A10C-A3BE2192BE4D (resized).jpeg0D13CFF8-971D-43BC-A10C-A3BE2192BE4D (resized).jpeg
    #22028 11 months ago
    Quoted from Nintegageo:

Holy crap, I thought I was joining adults with this hobby. Shut up and let people share their sweet rooms.

Clearly you have not spent enough time on Pinside. so much drama in every thread it seems.

and a shot of the hall leading to my room. 80's blacklight themed

image0 (resized).jpegimage0 (resized).jpeg
    #22029 11 months ago
    Quoted from Spitfiren8:

Can everyone stfu about these prints already! If u want one dm him or Im sure he’ll post a link if he’s gonna sell em. If u dont like em great no one cares either way. Here’s a pic of a couple new games I added recently to get this back on track…
    [quoted image]

Nice score on the ringer, want one, but not at the price they get.

#22030 11 months ago

Speaking of prints...I have one of these in my gameroom. I picked it up when someone else was tossing it out. I really don't know much about it. Anyone have any knowledge here?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #22031 11 months ago

Not allowed to talk about it apparently.

#22032 11 months ago
    Quoted from polishedball:

Nice score on the ringer, want one, but not at the price they get.

Its a temp trade for my Ice Cold Beer with my buddy. Ringer is great for playing with a group of friends but Im not rdy to get rid of ICB yet.

#22033 11 months ago
    Quoted from polishedball:

Clearly you have not spent enough time on Pinside. so much drama in every thread it seems.
    and a shot of the hall leading to my room. 80's blacklight themed [quoted image]

Damn! your game room looks a bit strange, but also sooooo cool at the same time!
    I would loved to go there and play some games!

#22034 11 months ago

Did someone say ringer?

IMG_0170 (resized).jpegIMG_0170 (resized).jpeg
    #22035 11 months ago

Ringer is so fun! Love running into it at shows and playing a few games.

#22036 11 months ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

Did someone say ringer?
    [quoted image]

is that a BG resto backglass in that Ringer?

#22037 11 months ago
    Quoted from Days:

Damn! your game room looks a bit strange, but also sooooo cool at the same time!
    I would loved to go there and play some games!

If we want strange

573181D5-CEB1-4F12-A2EF-6D4A45E55E06 (resized).jpeg573181D5-CEB1-4F12-A2EF-6D4A45E55E06 (resized).jpegABEB8FAF-1AA9-4B49-B146-9E799F93110E (resized).jpegABEB8FAF-1AA9-4B49-B146-9E799F93110E (resized).jpeg
    #22038 11 months ago
    Quoted from ZooDude:

is that a BG resto backglass in that Ringer?

It’s original. Has a few spots you can’t see in the picture but pretty nice overall luckily.

#22039 11 months ago
    Quoted from cookpins:

Ringer is so fun! Love running into it at shows and playing a few games.

A collector friend of mine has a Ringer. I’d never played or even seen one before trying his. Now I see why people love it. It’s a massive box of a machine, but the gimmick is awesome! Gotta get that heavy spin just right to score a ringer! Reminds me of the unusual classic games I played at a museum on the San Fran pier. They had a very old game called “opium den.” Truly.

#22040 11 months ago

Cool black light row

#22041 11 months ago

I need to take some current gameroom pics... recently got this sexy thing for my Theatre of Magic compliments of Mr. Brian Allen and his amazing artistic abilities.

IMG_9239 resized (resized).jpgIMG_9239 resized (resized).jpgIMG_0574 (resized).JPGIMG_0574 (resized).JPG
    #22042 11 months ago
    Quoted from AlexRogan84:

I need to take some current gameroom pics... recently got this sexy thing for my Theatre of Magic compliments of Mr. Brian Allen and his amazing artistic abilities.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

That game is responsible for my addiction to this mess.

#22043 11 months ago
    Quoted from ExSquid:

That game is responsible for my addiction to this mess.

Haha, nice. That honour goes to Funhouse for me. Well, maybe Getaway too

#22044 11 months ago
    Quoted from Frogman:

thank you!

I'd also be interested in a print

#22045 11 months ago

Now, with added FFLE goodness. I’ll have to swing FFLE long ways, once Pulp Fiction is actually ready, months/years from now.

Blankets are a necessity, since the dogs want the windows open all of the time. Small price to pay.

IMG_2437 (resized).jpegIMG_2437 (resized).jpeg

#22046 11 months ago
    Quoted from Capn12:

Now, with added FFLE goodness. I’ll have to swing FFLE long ways, once Pulp Fiction is actually ready, months/years from now.
    [quoted image]

Dog!

#22047 11 months ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

Did someone say ringer?

20230416_184528 (resized).jpg20230416_184528 (resized).jpg
    #22048 11 months ago

Nice Speak and Spell hanging on the wall... I haven't thought about one of those in a long time.

Also, nice mini plastic arcade, I had a Pac Man and Donkey Kong that I would play on the toilet as a kid... wish I still had them.

#22049 11 months ago
    Quoted from Capn12:

Blankets are a necessity, since the dogs want the windows open all of the time. Small price to pay.

Everyone usually chimes in and asks for pics with the games on. In this case, I'd just settle for the blankets being removed

great collection!

#22050 11 months ago
    Quoted from scootss:

Everyone usually chimes in and asks for pics with the games on. In this case, I'd just settle for the blankets being removed
    great collection!

Point taken!

IMG_2438 (resized).jpegIMG_2438 (resized).jpeg

There are 23,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 441 of 477.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms/page/441?hl=ripit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.