Topic Stats

• 23,814 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by DanMarino
  • Topic is favorited by 1,120 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0382 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0384 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0385 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0383 (resized).jpeg
    F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    There are 23,814 posts in this topic. You are on page 427 of 477.
    #21301 1 year ago
    Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

I moved to Buffalo a couple years ago and have been slowly stuffing my basement with games. I was planning on finishing it, but the ceilings are kind of low and also I spent my renovation budget on pinball so it is what it is
    Alas BBH was too tall to fit down there, so it now classes up my office.
    Anyhoo, here's my present setup!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice setup! There’s a great variety of games down there. Your classic Stern lineup is particularly impressive. Let me know if you ever want to sell or trade that Big Game. I’m only about an hour from Buffalo.

#21302 1 year ago

I moved to Buffalo a couple years ago and have been slowly stuffing my basement with games. I was planning on finishing it, but the ceilings are kind of low and also I spent my renovation budget on pinball so it is what it is
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Impressive collection!

You almost need to hire staff to maintain that arcade.

Go Bills Go!

#21303 1 year ago

Is that an ATGames cabinet with the Robotron marque? How do you like it? Sams club has one for sale really cheap right now and I was thinking about it.

Insanely cool looking room you have there btw.

#21304 1 year ago
    Quoted from billsfanmd:

Building near the ocean we cant have basements. Water table. Second floor porch will let the fun spill outside. Prob get 6 pins, multicade, coke machine, whiskey barrel table, tv and some comfy chairs.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Bethany!? My house is 20 mins away from you near Millsboro, and my Dad lives in Millville. I know what you mean about the water table. I'll have 20 pins by the time I move back and no suitable place for them. Basement not an option, so wife and I are planning to break ground on a 40' x 28' expansion there in about 12-18 months.

#21305 1 year ago
    Quoted from ExSquid:

Is that an ATGames cabinet with the Robotron marque? How do you like it? Sams club has one for sale really cheap right now and I was thinking about it.

I have one that I picked up in November (was a bit mad to see they discounted them $200 since!). I thought for 550 it was a good deal, jump on it for 350. Add CoinOpsX, a 3” or 5” riser (I got 5” and it’s perfect), and BitLCD and you have a great multicade for under $700. There’s a good community on Reddit and Facebook.

I love having it in attract mode, it will switch to previews of different games and the marquee switch’s as well on the BitLCD screen. From a distance it looks like a real translite marquee. They have images for a lot of games and the community is hard at a work to add the rest.

Edit: I chatted with Sam's Club and they gave me a $200 gift card to make up the difference in price I paid last month. I'll take it!

#21306 1 year ago
    Quoted from cookpins:

I have one that I picked up in November (was a bit mad to see they discounted them $200 since!). I thought for 550 it was a good deal, jump on it for 350. Add CoinOpsX, a 3” or 5” riser (I got 5” and it’s perfect), and BitLCD and you have a great multicade for under $700. There’s a good community on Reddit and Facebook.
    I love having it in attract mode, it will switch to previews of different games and the marquee switch’s as well on the BitLCD screen. From a distance it looks like a real translite marquee. They have images for a lot of games and the community is hard at a work to add the rest.

Oh god, I just looked at the stuff you added, this is a HUGE rabbit hole to go down. Wife = kill me. ah well you only live once! haha

#21307 1 year ago
    Quoted from ExSquid:

Oh god, I just looked at the stuff you added, this is a HUGE rabbit hole to go down. Wife = kill me. ah well you only live once! haha

You don’t have to get the BitLCD right away, so there’s that. I would recommend the riser right away tho, from BuyStuffArcade. CoinOpsX is free, besides the USB drive. Checkout wagnertechtalks on YouTube and his website. Very good guides on setting it up.

#21308 1 year ago
    Quoted from ExSquid:

As a note. You can absolutely set up COINOPSX yourself. If you have more money than time, you can buy a ready made preloaded stick off of Etsy with enough games for you to play a new one every day of the rest of your life for under $50. I had the Coinopx setup on an arcade legends and sold it as I much prefer the look, feel, and layout of the Arcade 1ups. Can't go wrong either way.

There is a rabbit hole here on 1ups and to a lesser extent on multicades and arcade legends.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1up-arcade-games-cool-or-not-poll-added/page/26#post-7305793
    Samsclub is having a blowout on the Legends and some of the 1ups right now. The full sized aracde legends is 350, and the little one 199 right now. https://www.samsclub.com/s/arcade%20legends

I'll let you guys get back to posting decorating ideas for me. Debating getting an arcade carpet to tie the room together, but don't want to move all my pins at once.

#21310 1 year ago
    Quoted from DuffysArcade:

Bethany!? My house is 20 mins away from you near Millsboro, and my Dad lives in Millville. I know what you mean about the water table. I'll have 20 pins by the time I move back and no suitable place for them. Basement not an option, so wife and I are planning to break ground on a 40' x 28' expansion there in about 12-18 months.

Very cool. This area is crazy with new homes. Everyone moving to the Beach and Delaware is the new place to retire since taxes are cheap. Property tax is like 80% less then MD Need to change my pinside name

#21311 1 year ago
    Quoted from billsfanmd:

Very cool. This area is crazy with new homes. Everyone moving to the Beach and Delaware is the new place to retire since taxes are cheap. Property tax is like 80% less then MD Need to change my pinside name

Yeah, we were born in the state. Sussex County has changed a lot since we were kids. Each time I come back I see hundreds of more new homes being built.

#21312 1 year ago

Side shot of the pins I have the other side of the room is all arcades.

32FF7A49-DC1B-4045-92BB-9EEF638B334C (resized).jpeg32FF7A49-DC1B-4045-92BB-9EEF638B334C (resized).jpegDB611AC2-AA7C-4488-AC73-0E478A08D892 (resized).jpegDB611AC2-AA7C-4488-AC73-0E478A08D892 (resized).jpeg
    #21313 1 year ago
    Quoted from Gumby510:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Let’s see the arcades as well!

#21314 1 year ago
    Quoted from Gumby510:

Thats a great collection, I would trade you for a month for sure. Heck just Wonka and Midevil!

#21315 1 year ago
    Quoted from ExSquid:

I have one and they are excellent multicades. 300 built in games and then you can add more with Coinops X.

I have the older LED marquee

20220103_153556 (resized).jpg20220103_153556 (resized).jpg

#21316 1 year ago

Hey PinPickle - I like your style dude.

IMG_4052 (resized).jpgIMG_4052 (resized).jpgIMG_4053 (resized).jpgIMG_4053 (resized).jpg
    #21317 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mike_M:

Hey PinPickle - I like your style dude. [quoted image][quoted image]

yesssss!

#21318 1 year ago
    Quoted from Zartan:

Let’s see the arcades as well!

Ok here is my channel where I do crappy videos haha

#21319 1 year ago

Wow! Nice collection! Your games look like they are in mint condition! I’ve been trying to find a Paperboy for a couple of years now!

Quoted from Gumby510:Ok here is my channel where I do crappy videos haha

#21320 1 year ago
    Quoted from Gumby510:

Nice Collection! I really want a Super Punch Out!! to go next to my Playchoice-10.

#21321 1 year ago
    Quoted from Gumby510:

Wow! Your arcade cabs look like they just came out of their boxes! What a beautiful collection, and a great selection of titles.

#21322 1 year ago
    Quoted from Gumby510:

What an incredible game room, thanks for sharing! That was a walk down memory lane for me. The PaperBoy is sweet, that was such a fun game growing up. What a space to unwind and forget about the outside world

#21323 1 year ago

The ever changing game room is feeling the Christmas spirit.

D0A5C388-50ED-49ED-BDF9-63EF42A732BF (resized).jpegD0A5C388-50ED-49ED-BDF9-63EF42A732BF (resized).jpeg
    #21324 1 year ago
    Quoted from darkryder:

What an incredible game room, thanks for sharing! That was a walk down memory lane for me. The PaperBoy is sweet, that was such a fun game growing up. What a space to unwind and forget about the outside world

Wow thank you guys for the kinds words, everything was restored by me. I have a bunch of videos on the channel detailing that journey. I definitely get in trouble on the weekends staying up to late as time just flies when you’re out there. Merry Christmas everyone

#21325 1 year ago
    Quoted from Gumby510:

Wow thank you guys for the kinds words, everything was restored by me. I have a bunch of videos on the channel detailing that journey. I definitely get in trouble on the weekends staying up to late as time just flies when you’re out there. Merry Christmas everyone

Merry Christmas to you and yours too!
    Your restorations are gobsmacking! Amazing work.

Also, I especially liked the "pinball review from a four year old" video on your channel!

#21326 1 year ago
    Quoted from squaresville:

Merry Christmas to you and yours too!
    Your restorations are gobsmacking! Amazing work.
    Also, I especially liked the "pinball review from a four year old" video on your channel!

Link that one please?

#21327 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Link that one please?

She's adorable and also an accomplished pinball player at 4. My 9 year old nephew just hammers the flippers without a thought.

#21328 1 year ago

She is so cute! I miss my daughter talking to me like that!

#21329 1 year ago
    Quoted from squaresville:

She's adorable and also an accomplished pinball player at 4. My 9 year old nephew just hammers the flippers without a thought.

Ah thank you that was when I first got wonka and made that video for Zach at Flip n out. She is 7 now and doesn’t play as much as she used to at that age.

#21330 1 year ago

Ace, thank you.

My mates son won the open comp here a couple weeks ago. Think he's 9.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#21331 1 year ago

Just finished painting the pinball room and lined up 5 of my machines. Flooring will get installed in January.

0F01EA37-13BF-4C45-8C87-8BCC28273391 (resized).jpeg0F01EA37-13BF-4C45-8C87-8BCC28273391 (resized).jpeg2E893B32-A831-4426-9062-C7927E888BC7 (resized).jpeg2E893B32-A831-4426-9062-C7927E888BC7 (resized).jpeg

E3F3A9B2-0219-4234-A755-0026D338FA15 (resized).jpegE3F3A9B2-0219-4234-A755-0026D338FA15 (resized).jpeg
    #21332 1 year ago

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house
    Not a creature was stirring not even a mouse

The line up was lit, all set on Free Play
    In hopes that St Nicholas would a flip a game and stay

The Pingulps were clean, and the fridge well stocked
    Old school or new school, which game would he rock?

All day long cleaning and waxing and breaking my back
    Time to finally sleep with my Neo Tokyo cap

When out on the street the palm trees did clatter
    I jumped off my phone to see what was the matter

And what to my amazed eyes did I see
    A white bearded Fed Ex driver walking towards me

He opened the van, what could it possibly be
    A series of pallets, all saying Bond SLE!

“Excuse me sir, can I help you with those?”
    He winked and smiled and put a finger to his nose

He looked through his list, and he checked my address
    My knees were shaking, I must confess

His brow grew furrowed, his gaze it got long
    Was there a mistake, could he possibly be wrong?

He shook his head and gazed towards the dawn
    He closed the van, and poof he was gone

So my dream was shattered, no second Elwin for me
    But with 2 Lyman’s and Ritchie’s, how bad can it be?

So whatever you pinball dreams may be
    Merry Christmas to you, and good health in ‘23!!

9BF0430C-A7A7-410C-9785-2371B1CCBD62 (resized).jpeg9BF0430C-A7A7-410C-9785-2371B1CCBD62 (resized).jpeg

#21333 1 year ago

Santa added a Jurassic park pro. All four kids love it…….

C6B7390E-3C17-4E45-92A8-B933D4688C38 (resized).jpegC6B7390E-3C17-4E45-92A8-B933D4688C38 (resized).jpegFD7C38C6-EA69-4DF2-B441-CB600397172C (resized).jpegFD7C38C6-EA69-4DF2-B441-CB600397172C (resized).jpeg
    #21334 1 year ago
    Quoted from budfrog80:

Santa added a Jurassic park pro. All four kids love it…….

Amazing game. You will love it.

#21335 1 year ago

Got a cool metal sign for the gameroom for Christmas. Its got bulbs on the side and will light up. Now to figure out where it goes

064383A4-563F-40E4-959D-DC3DE9B29986 (resized).jpeg064383A4-563F-40E4-959D-DC3DE9B29986 (resized).jpeg
    #21336 1 year ago
    Quoted from ray-dude:

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house
    Not a creature was stirring not even a mouse
    The line up was lit, all set on Free Play
    In hopes that St Nicholas would a flip a game and stay
    The Pingulps were clean, and the fridge well stocked
    Old school or new school, which game would he rock?
    All day long cleaning and waxing and breaking my back
    Time to finally sleep with my Neo Tokyo cap
    When out on the street the palm trees did clatter
    I jumped off my phone to see what was the matter
    And what to my amazed eyes did I see
    A white bearded Fed Ex driver walking towards me
    He opened the van, what could it possibly be
    A series of pallets, all saying Bond SLE!
    “Excuse me sir, can I help you with those?”
    He winked and smiled and put a finger to his nose
    He looked through his list, and he checked my address
    My knees were shaking, I must confess
    His brow grew furrowed, his gaze it got long
    Was there a mistake, could he possibly be wrong?
    He shook his head and gazed towards the dawn
    He closed the van, and poof he was gone
    So my dream was shattered, no second Elwin for me
    But with 2 Lyman’s and Ritchie’s, how bad can it be?
    So whatever you pinball dreams may be
    Merry Christmas to you, and good health in ‘23!!
    [quoted image]

Absolutely cannot go wrong with those 6. Very, very well done.

#21337 1 year ago

Hi guys!

I have a passion for American style, love looking at your games rooms and enjoy reading pinside. There are so many great pinball places to see in the US, I would love to be there one day.
    At the moment I can't afford a game room as impresive as yours, but I'm still working hard on it

Your Polish friend Erni

1672170509351 (resized).jpg1672170509351 (resized).jpgIMG_20221227_203712 (resized).jpgIMG_20221227_203712 (resized).jpgIMG_20221227_203832 (resized).jpgIMG_20221227_203832 (resized).jpgIMG_20221227_204028 (resized).jpgIMG_20221227_204028 (resized).jpg
    #21338 1 year ago
    Quoted from lecter:

At the moment I can't afford a game room as impresive as yours, but I'm still working hard on it

Erni, those are three great pins!

#21339 1 year ago

Only problem With that room is your games should be turned on.
    Great, cozy space. Well done.

#21340 1 year ago
    Quoted from lecter:

Hi guys!
    I have a passion for American style, love looking at your games rooms and enjoy reading pinside. There are so many great pinball places to see in the US, I would love to be there one day.
    Your Polish friend Erni[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You have excellent taste in pins...and you have an especially nice looking Road Show!

#21341 1 year ago

Fireball is out (to storage), Striker is in!

Big project (I had to build the entire transformer panel from donor parts as it was completely missing), but at least I got it into attract mode now.

Those bright whites and greens couldn't be much more in contrast with Centaur II's dark blacks and reds. I love it.

Generation peers, too. These could very well have been next to each other in the arcade.

IMG_20221228_002342 (resized).jpgIMG_20221228_002342 (resized).jpgIMG_20221228_002829 (resized).jpgIMG_20221228_002829 (resized).jpg

#21342 1 year ago
    Quoted from lecter:

Hi guys!

Hi Erni! Hope you can visit our great country one day.

#21343 1 year ago

Waiting for Lebowski.

IMG_5306 (resized).jpgIMG_5306 (resized).jpg

#21344 1 year ago
    Quoted from mark532011:

Got a cool metal sign for the gameroom for Christmas. Its got bulbs on the side and will light up. Now to figure out where it goes
    [quoted image]

I have the exact same sign. Just FYI, thing eats through batteries incredibly fast. You’ll find yourself most likely just leaving it turned off.

#21345 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jappie:

Striker is in!

That Striker looks cool. The more flippers the better for Gottliebs of that era!

#21346 1 year ago
    Quoted from lecter:

Hi guys!

Looks great Erni!

#21347 1 year ago
    Quoted from ticktockman:

I have the exact same sign. Just FYI, thing eats through batteries incredibly fast. You’ll find yourself most likely just leaving it turned off.

I have a similar arcade metal sign that is battery powered that I didn’t want to have to replace the on and also wanted to have turn on/off with the rest via Alexa. I just got the right sized AC adapter and wired it to the terminals. On the sign I have, the tin is soft enough for me to bend the tabs holding the battery holder open and wire it up from inside.

#21348 1 year ago
    Quoted from mcuzz:

Only problem With that room is your games should be turned on.
    Great, cozy space. Well done.

Thank you all for the kind words!
    @mcuzz, thank you for your suggestion
    If I'm able to improve my place a bit I will put here some more photos in the future

IMG_20221228_183457 (resized).jpgIMG_20221228_183457 (resized).jpgIMG_20221228_183429 (resized).jpgIMG_20221228_183429 (resized).jpg
    #21349 1 year ago

Looks great!!!

#21350 1 year ago
    Quoted from lecter:

Thank you all for the kind words!
    mcuzz, thank you for your suggestion
    If I'm able to improve my place a bit I will put here some more photos in the future [quoted image][quoted image]

A Jpop, a Lawlor, and an Oursler. Three fun pins!

There are 23,814 posts in this topic. You are on page 427 of 477.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms/page/427 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.