Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg
    There are 23,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 477.
    #151 12 years ago

Awesome pics thunderpants, that gameroom looks amazing. And plenty of room for new pins too...

#152 12 years ago

Here is my game room, blast from the 80s
    Pins:
    Elektra
    Alien Star
    Harlem Globetrotters
    Counterforce
    Fire Power II

Arcade
    Cruisin exotica
    World series baseball 99
    Ms Pac Man
    Galaga Multicade
    Lethal Enforcers

IMG_1057.JPGIMG_1057.JPG IMG_1049.JPGIMG_1049.JPG arcade_5.jpgarcade_5.jpg arcade_3.jpgarcade_3.jpg

#153 12 years ago
    Quoted from the96stang:

Here is my game room, blast from the 80s

Very nice "96". Looks like a lot of fun...and I do love me some Ms.Pac!

#154 12 years ago

I wasn't even alive in the 80's. The ms pac was my moms present to my dad for their anniversary, Ive been playing it for 15 years. It got me hooked, I convinced them to finish our basement and look what happened.

#155 12 years ago

As promised...

SAM_1614.JPGSAM_1614.JPG SAM_1916.JPGSAM_1916.JPG

#156 12 years ago

Looks good, a great line up! Enough games and future maintenance to keep me busy for a lifetime. Thanks for sharing.

#157 12 years ago

Loupie - That's nothing.

I've 135 machines..

SAM_1732.JPGSAM_1732.JPG SAM_1346.JPGSAM_1346.JPG SAM_1345.JPGSAM_1345.JPG

#158 12 years ago

I love the Magic City back glass
    -nice photos pinballparadise

#160 12 years ago

and climbing..

Re:- Magic City, we were given that table for..... FREE!

SAM_1705.JPGSAM_1705.JPG SAM_1707.JPGSAM_1707.JPG

#161 12 years ago

..More. Most of not all are for sale too

www.pinballparadise.co.uk

P7080249.JPGP7080249.JPG SAM_0398.JPGSAM_0398.JPG SAM_0397.JPGSAM_0397.JPG P7080251.JPGP7080251.JPG P7080244.JPGP7080244.JPG

1 week later
    #162 12 years ago

OK, I want to hang out with pinballparadise.

#163 12 years ago

This is our game/theater room. This was a DIY project.

GR6.JPGGR6.JPG DSC_3156.JPGDSC_3156.JPG GR3.JPGGR3.JPG GR5.JPGGR5.JPG GR9b.JPGGR9b.JPG

#164 12 years ago

Great room, very classy

#165 12 years ago

I'd like to hang out at kmoore88's no doubt. Very, very nice.

#166 12 years ago

wow, all of you have such a great places! it's like a dream

I have my one pinball which I bought recently (BSD) near my room, but I'm definitly gonna build a gaming\theatre room in the future!

I'm also a big consoles and video games collector so I have lots of stuff, got some pics here: Link (it was not updated lately and I've got many things to add)

I'm still working on my BSD pinball, repainting and such so when I'll finish I'll take a humble pic lol
    But you guys are sooo awesome!

#167 12 years ago

Wanted to add some pics of my very small one bedroom apartment that I'm in temporarily for some training. Here for only 5 months but couldn't leave my new addiction behind! Plus who really uses a dining room table anymore?

photo_(14).JPGphoto_(14).JPG photo_(13).JPGphoto_(13).JPG

#168 12 years ago

Looks real good Waldo, I like it. It's the best temp set up I've seen, especially with the limited space you have.

#169 12 years ago

White Water next to TZ...What a match, great work.

#170 12 years ago

Awesome game rooms! My hubby is begging to change the garage into a game room. We just bought our very first pinball Black Knight 2000. Its currently residing in our living room along with Astroids and Astroids deluxe. He is just lucky I like playing them as much as he does. After seeing everyones pics, I just might have to let him make the change in the garage because I agree with what I've seen said a lot "you can't just have one". Whirlwind is my fave and the Hubby wants a creature from the black lagoon...
    Will post pics this weekend of our new baby. We are currently taking parts off for cleaning, repairing or replacing. We did our first mylar removal and it went very well. NO paint peel ups and it looks 100 time better!

2 weeks later
    #171 12 years ago

Here's my offering... this is my old place that never got to the state I wanted it to be in, the plan was to have 40 odd games set up, but it was mainly a store with the odd game set up here and there... and I don't live there any-more

I'd stripped a load of playfields to decorate the ceiling with lights behind, but that never got finished before I moved either!

Due to space problems I had to lay the floor in the main room in 2 halves... when the first half was done and dry, the pins had to go there so I could do the 2nd half...

hemmed_in_Black_Hole_compressed.jpghemmed_in_Black_Hole_compressed.jpg 1st_corner_finished_with_CC_compressed.jpg1st_corner_finished_with_CC_compressed.jpg 3_oldies_lined_up.JPG3_oldies_lined_up.JPG PF_ceinling_about_half_up.jpgPF_ceinling_about_half_up.jpg Ceiling_Dec_08.jpgCeiling_Dec_08.jpg Pins_moved_to_first_half.jpgPins_moved_to_first_half.jpg

#172 12 years ago

Another pic of the 'workshop' room... don't know why this didn't come through in the previous lot...

And a shot of the room from outside... the van on the right was a mobile pinball storage unit... I was a big hit with the neighbours!

Filling_up.JPGFilling_up.JPG

#173 12 years ago

And now the shot of the outside view didn't come through...

Finished_from_outside.JPGFinished_from_outside.JPG

#174 12 years ago

That ceiling is BRILLIANT!!! Like stain glass, but with pinball class!!!

#175 12 years ago

Like stain glass, but with pinball class!!!

Have you ever thought of becoming a poet?

It's a real shame I never finished it... but all the playfields are still with me to put up in the new as-yet unbuilt games-room! I blocked out all the large holes with black card to stop large blocks of white light coming through, just left the small holes (rollover wire slots, post holes and some GI bulb holes where the light shields stayed on). The ceiling and the back of each playfield was covered in tin-foil to help the light bounce around and eventually find it's way out through a lens/hole... here's some pics of playfields in preperation.

Prepairing_pf_for_ceiling.jpgPrepairing_pf_for_ceiling.jpg Half_foiled_Space_Jam.jpgHalf_foiled_Space_Jam.jpg Roadshow_pf_ready_for_ceiling.JPGRoadshow_pf_ready_for_ceiling.JPG

#176 12 years ago

New to the group. Collected sports memorabilia for years. Got the pinball bug about 5 years ago. My 12 & 9 year old love the games.

017.JPG017.JPG 018.JPG018.JPG 013.JPG013.JPG 014.JPG014.JPG 015.JPG015.JPG 019.JPG019.JPG

#177 12 years ago

Looks very nice Steve. It appears you have plenty of room. Thanks for sharing your pics.

#178 12 years ago

Nice pad Steve... just out of interest, what's that playfield on the left of that middle pic? It looks like a Gottlieb System 80 from the bottom arch, but I don't recognise it...

#179 12 years ago

That's a playfield from a Gottlieb Ice Fever. My 9 year old is a big hockey fan, so I framed it, mounted LED christmas tree lights in the inserts and hung it on his wall as a night light.

Steve

#180 12 years ago

cool collection steve looks great thats a nice game room/hall of fame...... And pinballslave that ceiling is amazing omg thats crazy your one creative dude.

#181 12 years ago
    Quoted from Steve-in-CT:

That's a playfield from a Gottlieb Ice Fever. My 9 year old is a big hockey fan, so I framed it, mounted LED christmas tree lights in the inserts and hung it on his wall as a night light.

That explains why I didn't recognise it... never seen one of those before... nice idea with the lights, was toying with doing something similar with the cailing I made, but I realised it would be way too much work... maybe next time

Quoted from Wise_Guy:

And pinballslave that ceiling is amazing omg thats crazy your one creative dude.

Thanks! Creative or obsessive? Good score on the BBB, would love that game!

#182 12 years ago

Damn you guys have incredible rooms, and some incredible games!

This is my basement.
    room.jpgroom.jpg

#183 12 years ago

Hey Dude,

You've got some sweet games there too. Would love to stop over and play them sometime. Umm......can you send me an airline ticket to get there? I'll bring the beer and chips!

Steve

#184 12 years ago

Here is my gameroom and bar

image-13.jpegimage-13.jpeg image-12.jpegimage-12.jpeg image-5.jpegimage-5.jpeg image-1.jpegimage-1.jpeg image-4.jpegimage-4.jpeg

#185 12 years ago

pics came out not the best as i took with iphone not a nice cam. All my new sterns have full leds and led backboxes... my older games I left alone as far as leds yet I have tons of mods on my AF and my IJ has the mine cart mod and nazi blimp from pinball decals.. also I have a custom shooting rod on my FH the main rod has rudys head its pretty cool and I put the funhouse lamp in also... Thats a life size replica of a T-800 also he weighs over 360lbs. in case you where wondering. Its pretty funny as ppl don't expect it to be there and turn the corner and are face to face to it when entering my game room area. I always love to see ppl react to it as I get anything from ppl being startled to laughing to WTF...

image-6.jpegimage-6.jpeg image-7.jpegimage-7.jpeg image.jpegimage.jpeg image-9.jpegimage-9.jpeg image-2.jpegimage-2.jpeg image-8.jpegimage-8.jpeg

#186 12 years ago

I don't have any suggestions but I hope you figure it out soon, I have been waiting for the finished product...and don' forget the movie theatre. There may not be Pins in there but lets see it anyway.

#187 12 years ago

I figured it out jwwhite thx.. movie theater is not done yet so I will update that in the near future you got a good memory btw lol

#188 12 years ago

Very nice W_G! Sweet line up, excellent job on the game room. I was wondering though, is LOTR in trouble or something, looks likes that Pin is in timeout there at the end of the hall all by its self?

#189 12 years ago

haha no time out just have it down the hallway 8-)

#190 12 years ago

Great space W_G! Let me know when you get your Decepticon TF-LE in.
    I would be happy to help LED her, or the rest of those pins for that matter!

#191 12 years ago

Thanks NimblePin sounds good. Where in OC are you South or north? I am in South OC...

#192 12 years ago

That room is freakin awesome!
    Loved the T-800! I think it makes the place special, if I had the money
    and place I'de get the Cheshire cat statue from (American McGee's) Alice
    and/or Alice herself, they were made for stores display:
    http://www.game-swag.net/gameswag/albums/stat/slides/American%20McGee%27s%20Alice%20Statues.jpg

#193 12 years ago

Geebus! Awesome room W_G! You've been busy! I really like the layout of everything you did so far. Nice selection of games too. For some reason the butler scares me more than the T-800
    Where did you get the Funhouse topper?

#194 12 years ago

North...

#195 12 years ago
    Quoted from shock_me:

Geebus! Awesome room W_G! You've been busy! I really like the layout of everything you did so far. Nice selection of games too. For some reason the butler scares me more than the T-800
    Where did you get the Funhouse topper?

Thanks man 8-) butler does have a creepy look to him plus he has a motion sensor and shakes when you walk by.. The FH topper I got on e-bay from a seller in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Quoted from DarkSlim:

That room is freakin awesome!
    Loved the T-800! I think it makes the place special, if I had the money
    and place I'de get the Cheshire cat statue from (American McGee's) Alice
    and/or Alice herself, they were made for stores display:

T-800 is cool thanks for the nice comments. The picture does not do it justice as the detail on the T-800 is incredible. That Cheshire cat statue is cool its always fun having life size figures around the pad IMHO lol....

cool well have to link up one of these days if you like..

#196 12 years ago

Here is my room

IMAG0288.jpgIMAG0288.jpg IMAG0287.jpgIMAG0287.jpg IMAG0286.jpgIMAG0286.jpg

#197 12 years ago

more

IMAG0285.jpgIMAG0285.jpg IMAG0284.jpgIMAG0284.jpg IMAG0283.jpgIMAG0283.jpg

#198 12 years ago

Like the pepsi machine and tap handle collection pinwizard I got the same budlight tap handle right now on my tower...Cool pins also I used to play bride allot back in the arcade when I was a kid 8-)

#199 12 years ago

So many things to like here. I like the L&M cigarette ad on your wall a lot, you won't see that in many game rooms. Yea, the Pepsi machine, but does it work? It still looks good. I used to have a BOP machine and miss it. Do you know who's voice was used on BOP? The only reason I didn't comment on the Big Game is I've never played it. Thanks for sharing!

#200 12 years ago

Wow. You guys have some killer gamerooms. Wise_Guy, I think I like yours the best simply because you have BBB! If you had a busted shed out back sitting in mud with BBB, you'd still have the best gameroom IMO.

Anyway, here's my tiny gameroom. I bet you guys will spend all day counting my pins. Good luck with that...

Johnny

IMG_0182.JPGIMG_0182.JPG

There are 23,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 477.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.