Topic Stats

• 23,721 posts
  • 2,339 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 38 hours ago by toaster777
  • Topic is favorited by 1,118 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4565 (resized).png
    IMG_4566 (resized).png
    Pinside_forum_8089745_0 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240305_090612_Outlook (resized).jpg
    20240303_004841 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2110 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2104 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2067 (resized).JPG
    Pinside_forum_3339888_776249 (resized).jpg
    Pinside_forum_3339888_776248 (resized).jpg
    20240324_164009 (resized).jpg
    20240324_163842 (resized).jpg
    20240324_163742 (resized).jpg
    20240324_163730 (resized).jpg
    20240324_163712 (resized).jpg
    20240324_163705 (resized).jpg

There are 23,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 398 of 475.
    #19851 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinkitten:

Thanks, it was just an image I found and had made into a translite.
    [quoted image]

Awesome! How/where did you have it made? Local print shop or web-based?

#19852 1 year ago
    Quoted from DuffysArcade:

Awesome! How/where did you have it made? Local print shop or web-based?

Gameongraffix.com. You email them the high-res image and exact dimensions of your translite and they make it and mail it to you. Around $50 usd. Very thick, good quality. I’ve had 5-6 made. All but one turned out great. I had an alternate made for Tron and the image was stretched so the disc looked like an oval.

#19853 1 year ago

Phillips makes some great beer. Couldn't pass up snapchattin this new release!
    IMG_3918 (resized).jpgIMG_3918 (resized).jpg

#19854 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mahoyvan:Phillips makes some great beer. Couldn't pass up snapchattin this new release!
    [quoted image]

damn! That looks real good. Had to give up beer this year. Trying to console myself with another pin eventually. hopefully it works! (doubt it, but...)

#19855 1 year ago
    Quoted from Frostbite:

Not really gameroom, more of a toy box. But this was my project last summer after buying a bigger house outside of town.

Cool location. You should install a stripper pole....er exotic entertainer pole.

#19856 1 year ago

I have had both games for a while but felt the poster really tied the two together!

20220417_115728 (resized).jpg20220417_115728 (resized).jpg
    #19857 1 year ago

Oooh, is that Majenta!? Or lavender. Maybe lilac!? Possibly plum or violet?.. naw... it's definitely periwinkle! Yup, periwinkle!

how-to-draw-steve-gnomes-from-gravity-falls_5e4cafbeaa35a2.25801135_70335_5_3 (resized).pnghow-to-draw-steve-gnomes-from-gravity-falls_5e4cafbeaa35a2.25801135_70335_5_3 (resized).png
    #19858 1 year ago
    prince-sparkle.gifprince-sparkle.gif
    #19859 1 year ago

Periwinkle rain... Periwinkle raiiiiin..

#19860 1 year ago

I didn't think we did that stuff in here?

#19861 1 year ago

A ok, there is one in every crowd or in this case 2. Happy Easter all!

#19862 1 year ago

Ordered Godzilla in January and got it today. This wall is all new in the past 4 months. It used to be BDK, IM, Avengers Hulk, and POTC. Now it's GnR LE, AC/DC premium, a HUO CV, and Godzilla premium.

20220418_184752 (resized).jpg20220418_184752 (resized).jpg20211107_180445 (resized).jpg20211107_180445 (resized).jpg20210115_204308 (resized).jpg20210115_204308 (resized).jpgIMG_20191003_111333 (resized).jpgIMG_20191003_111333 (resized).jpgIMG_20200210_140913 (resized).jpgIMG_20200210_140913 (resized).jpgIMG_20180920_141523 (resized).jpgIMG_20180920_141523 (resized).jpg20201210_202349 (resized).jpg20201210_202349 (resized).jpg
    #19863 1 year ago

Love your setup. I really want to add some full size arcades to my lineup as well. Have a mame arcade but want a few of the real
    Thing. Nicely done there

#19864 1 year ago
    Quoted from mmuglia:

Ordered Godzilla in January and got it today. This wall is all new in the past 4 months. It used to be BDK, IM, Avengers Hulk, and POTC. Now it's GnR LE, AC/DC premium, a HUO CV, and Godzilla premium.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Great game room, I really like that original Asteroids! Can't go wrong with such a classic game.

#19865 1 year ago
    Quoted from mmuglia:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very nice! I like the traffic light. Is that full size? And what's inside controlling the lighting sequence?

#19866 1 year ago
    Quoted from MoSeS_1592:

Very nice! I like the traffic light. Is that full size? And what's inside controlling the lighting sequence?

It is a real traffic light. I ordered a light controller on ebay. It cycles through the lights.

#19867 1 year ago

The 80's nook is my favorite. I wish had a space like that. I may put wall shelves up? The pump car and pac man lunch box make me miss the good old days.

#19868 1 year ago
    Quoted from Viggin900:

The 80's nook is my favorite. I wish had a space like that. I may put wall shelves up? The pump car and pac man lunch box make me miss the good old days.

I miss being a kid in the 80’s too. I got the Donkey Kong mini arcade cabinet handheld for Xmas one year around 1982 I think. I was so proud of that game, it was really my Red Ryder BB gun moment in time.

#19869 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinkitten:

I miss being a kid in the 80’s too. I got the Donkey Kong mini arcade cabinet handheld for Xmas one year around 1982 I think. I was so proud of that game, it was really my Red Ryder BB gun moment in time.

It seriously was the best decade ever to be a kid.

#19870 1 year ago
    Quoted from radium:

It seriously was the best decade ever to be a kid.

Yup!

0 (resized).jpg0 (resized).jpg
    #19871 1 year ago
    Quoted from mmuglia:

The most Arcade part of this setup is the JVC on top of the Dragon's Lair. BRAVO!

What a fantastic space and good variety!

Chris

#19872 1 year ago
    Quoted from ExSquid:

Yup![quoted image]

I broke both my arms at the same time at age 13 on my BMX bike. Summer 1987. Builds character.

#19873 1 year ago
    Quoted from ExSquid:

Yup![quoted image]

BMX (Woodward PA?), tube socks, arcades, ahh the memories!

#19874 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinkitten:

I broke both my arms at the same time at age 13 on my BMX bike. Summer 1987. Builds character.

Inspired by, "Rad?"

#19875 1 year ago
    Quoted from gorditas:

Inspired by, "Rad?"

It wasn’t really that “extreme.” I was racing another kid home from a pool party and my towel was wrapped around my handlebars. The towel snagged in my front wheel and stopped my bike abruptly. Concussion, broken teeth, two broken arms. Much cooler to just tell the girls I had a knarly wreck on a BMX bike, jumping a canyon.

#19876 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinkitten:

1984 Supergoose!

#19877 1 year ago
    Quoted from ExSquid:

1984 Supergoose!

I had a diamond back super viper! Mongoose's were rad too!

#19878 1 year ago
    Quoted from ExSquid:

1984 Supergoose!

Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I had the diamond back super viper!

Factory Kuwahara! I’m lying, that’s what I coveted. I had a Spitfire because my parents didn’t love me enough to buy me a factory Kuwy…

#19879 1 year ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I had a diamond back super viper! Mongoose's were rad too!

Nice!!

#19880 1 year ago

Cw shaker... redline.. kuwahara.. you guys are reminding me of the good ol days!

#19881 1 year ago

I had a Redline MXII and Schwinn Stingray

#19882 1 year ago

Not a great shot of the whole room (I’m away from home right now) but thought I’d put up a pic of the “fake brick” wall panels I got from Home Depot. Textured, look really good and cost $57 CDN for a 4x8 sheet. Put it up with brads, we did a fairly big section in a day.

Godzilla is just watching over things until his rightful home arrives in July

EF32A0BD-DC8C-4C0E-A491-FD2746456A57 (resized).jpegEF32A0BD-DC8C-4C0E-A491-FD2746456A57 (resized).jpeg
    #19883 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pugster:

Not a great shot of the whole room (I’m away from home right now) but thought I’d put up a pic of the “fake brick” wall panels I got from Home Depot. Textured, look really good and cost $57 CDN for a 4x8 sheet. Put it up with brads, we did a fairly big section in a day.
    Godzilla is just watching over things until his rightful home arrives in July [quoted image][quoted image]

That looks mint! I have the same walls btw. The molding on the bottom makes it look a hell of a lot better. We are even thinking about molding the tops out also.

#19884 1 year ago
    Quoted from ExSquid:

That looks mint! I have the same walls btw. The molding on the bottom makes it look a hell of a lot better. We are even thinking about molding the tops out also.

Our ceilings are 10’ in the basement so we got away without top molding (can’t really see up there) but agreed the baseboard cleans things up nicely. This pic is from when things were all moved away from the walls when we were working on it - the lamp is from IKEA, has a colour changing HUE bulb in it (the whole basement is rigged with those and light strips etc…).

The painting is an original by my bro

9F0B2ED8-86B4-48C9-976B-6AE0B84DCED9 (resized).jpeg9F0B2ED8-86B4-48C9-976B-6AE0B84DCED9 (resized).jpeg
    #19885 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinkitten:

So mom's had to wipe your butt for 6 weeks?
    Watched my friend break both his elbows back in the day, dude needed a lot of help, I remember breaking my arm and 4 fingers, had to learn to open doors and wipe with the left,builds character fer sure.
    B

#19886 1 year ago
    Quoted from ZooDude:

So mom's had to wipe your butt for 6 weeks?
    Watched my friend break both his elbows back in the day, dude needed a lot of help, I remember breaking my arm and 4 fingers, had to learn to open doors and wipe with the left,builds character fer sure.
    B

Mom actually wiped my booty for a couple years, but I was younger. Fortunately, I broke the distal radius in both arms, so the cast stopped before each elbow. It wasn’t easy, but I could still manage. Mom wouldn’t have blinked an eye if I had needed that particular assistance. She was a rock, still is.

#19887 1 year ago
    Quoted from mmuglia:

Love the room! Great job with it.

#19888 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinkitten:

It wasn’t really that “extreme.” I was racing another kid home from a pool party and my towel was wrapped around my handlebars. The towel snagged in my front wheel and stopped my bike abruptly. Concussion, broken teeth, two broken arms. Much cooler to just tell the girls I had a knarly wreck on a BMX bike, jumping a canyon.

What were you riding? Redline, Haro, Cooks Bros., Kuwahara, CW, Diamond back??? Dammit we need to know!!!

#19889 1 year ago

Dorothy Pinkitten is a saint!

#19890 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

What were you riding? Redline, Haro, Cooks Bros., Kuwahara, CW, Diamond back??? Dammit we need to know!!!

Lol. I’m too embarrassed to say. My dad was…careful with money. Ok, he was cheap, he loved saving every penny. So I didn’t get the Mongoose I wanted. It was a Team Murray. But it was reliable and I rode that thing for years, until I got into mini bikes and go carts.

#19891 1 year ago

I'm just looking at a kart license and doing all the costing now. looks like a cheap hobby compared to pinball, fishing or golf.

Dunno if they'll give me a clearance though. i can ride my 1098 superbike, hold an LSA license and fly to work, but can't drive a souped up lawnmower on a supervised track.

16hp, My Duke is 180kg and 160hp.

#19892 1 year ago

The cool kids had GTs.. but I had a Puch Trak Pro..

#19893 1 year ago
    Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

Other than the Beatles, I finally completed the spike 3 Limited Edition row. All of them are connected online except Batman 66 LE and Star wars LE. Because they have different aprons. Just waiting on stern to release them,and the latest Toppers and everything will be perfect.
    The New Mandalorian code just dropped, can't wait to take it online as well. If anyone is ever in Lincoln City Oregon hit me up.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Absolutely Magnificent!

#19894 1 year ago
    Quoted from bakerhillpins:

BMX (Woodward PA?), tube socks, arcades, ahh the memories!

Rode all day from one end of town to another. City swimming pools, mall arcades and pizza slices and defender. Was there a better decade!

#19895 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinkitten:

Lol. I’m too embarrassed to say. My dad was…careful with money. Ok, he was cheap, he loved saving every penny. So I didn’t get the Mongoose I wanted. It was a Team Murray. But it was reliable and I rode that thing for years, until I got into mini bikes and go carts.

We were also pretty poor - I remember going to the junkyard and getting the parts to build my first 10-speed. You did what you had to if you wanted something like that.

#19896 1 year ago
    Quoted from mmuglia:

I had a Redline MXII and Schwinn Stingray

Redline MXII in black/red checking in...

Not my bike..

1_copy133_lg (resized).jpg1_copy133_lg (resized).jpg
    #19897 1 year ago
    Quoted from MtnFrost:

We were also pretty poor - I remember going to the junkyard and getting the parts to build my first 10-speed. You did what you had to if you wanted something like that.

Nothing wrong with that, I’ve seen some awesome mini bikes and motorcycles that were built from scrap/parts. I saved up my money washing dishes at a local cafe and working at a tree nursery to buy my first motorized toy, an orange go-cart with a 5.5 hp Briggs & Stratton motor painted to look like the Dukes’ Charger, General Lee. Loved that thing.

#19898 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinkitten:

Nothing wrong with that, I’ve seen some awesome mini bikes and motorcycles that were built from scrap/parts. I saved up my money washing dishes at a local cafe and working at a tree nursery to buy my first motorized toy, an orange go-cart with a 5.5 hp Briggs & Stratton motor painted to look like the Dukes’ Charger, General Lee. Loved that thing.

Paid for my stuff with a paper route. Using the Redline. Wish I knew I could write it off!!

#19899 1 year ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

Redline MXII in black/red checking in...
    Not my bike..
    [quoted image]

Mine was chrome and red.

#19900 1 year ago

My 84' Kuwahara Laser Lite XL. Needs tires and a good cleaning.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg
    There are 23,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 398 of 475.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms/page/398?hl=kciaccio and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.