Topic Stats

• 23,721 posts
  • 2,339 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 35 hours ago by toaster777
  • Topic is favorited by 1,118 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4565 (resized).png
    IMG_4566 (resized).png
    Pinside_forum_8089745_0 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240305_090612_Outlook (resized).jpg
    20240303_004841 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2110 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2104 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2067 (resized).JPG
    Pinside_forum_3339888_776249 (resized).jpg
    Pinside_forum_3339888_776248 (resized).jpg
    20240324_164009 (resized).jpg
    20240324_163842 (resized).jpg
    20240324_163742 (resized).jpg
    20240324_163730 (resized).jpg
    20240324_163712 (resized).jpg
    20240324_163705 (resized).jpg

There are 23,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 397 of 475.
    #19801 2 years ago

Thanks everyone! The blacklight carpet came from a closing arcade, it was used, but i couldnt beat the price I enjoy collecting all the original arcade games and restoring them. Not a big fan of mame or 1ups. I have a 60 - 1 (not in the pics) just to get my fix on a few games that i dont have in a dedicated cab.

#19802 2 years ago

Is that the qbert you picked up from me in Columbus like 7ish years ago?

#19803 2 years ago

Anybody have examples on how you've displayed the promo fliers for your pinball machines?

I've been making sure to grab two copies (to be able to display front and back) for each machine I buy, but haven't come up with a clever way to display them yet. I've got 4 machines, so I thought about having them framed/matted in a 2x4 grid and hung up somewhere near the machines... But then I thought nah, maybe just individual 8.5x11 frames so I have more options on where to put them.

Just curious to see what others have done with their fliers. Thanks!

#19804 2 years ago

I had a star named after my girlfriend (not together anymore)when the paperwork came in it was two sided I bought a frame from Michael’s for a poster. It is plastic but nice. If I were still with her I’d send some pictures. I think Spencer’s has them as well.

Quoted from JStoltz:Anybody have examples on how you've displayed the promo fliers for your pinball machines?
    I've been making sure to grab two copies (to be able to display front and back) for each machine I buy, but haven't come up with a clever way to display them yet. I've got 4 machines, so I thought about having them framed/matted in a 2x4 grid and hung up somewhere near the machines... But then I thought nah, maybe just individual 8.5x11 frames so I have more options on where to put them.

#19805 2 years ago
    Quoted from JStoltz:

Anybody have examples on how you've displayed the promo fliers for your pinball machines?

I don't display fliers but pretty much anything used to frame and display comic books should work. They should be the right size.

#19806 2 years ago

It's been a long time coming, but I finally feel like room is in an acceptable state!

Bought the house in 2018 and had this to work with:
    1 (resized).jpeg1 (resized).jpeg

After a little Photoshopping, I had a rough idea of what direction I wanted to go:
    Mockup (resized).jpgMockup (resized).jpg

So hard to see everyone's killer game rooms day after day for months - YEARS on end when the reality of mine was always under construction:
    Never Done (resized).jpgNever Done (resized).jpg

Finally got my ass in gear and did the flooring, finished the walls, swapped out the lights, put up corrugated steel for the wainscoting, and a rough cut cedar drink ledge. Dropped in a new 40A circuit for the games and picked up a couple new titles along the way.
    After1 (resized).jpgAfter1 (resized).jpg
    After2 (resized).jpgAfter2 (resized).jpg

Room for 1 more game comfortably on the long wall or 2 with a little wiggle room.
    Opposite side, short wall can fit another 3-4 down the road!

Feels good to officially join the game room club!

#19807 2 years ago

I LOVE the 60’s 70’s original look like that! I would have kept mine that way but we had a flood and destroyed the basement! Very nice collection!

Quoted from Mahoyvan:It's been a long time coming, but I finally feel like room is in an acceptable state!
    [quoted image]
    After a little Photoshopping, I had a rough idea of what direction I wanted to go:
    [quoted image]
    So hard to see everyone's killer game rooms day after day for months - YEARS on end when the reality of mine was always under construction:
    [quoted image]
    Finally got my ass in gear and did the flooring, finished the walls, swapped out the lights, put up corrugated steel for the wainscoting, and a rough cut cedar drink ledge. Dropped in a new 40A circuit for the games and picked up a couple new titles along the way.
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    Room for 1 more game comfortably on the long wall or 2 with a little wiggle room.

#19808 2 years ago
    Quoted from JStoltz:

I've made binders for each of my games. I put flyers (or colour copies of them) into the front and rear sleeves on the binder. Mostly they have the manuals in them and also a couple tabs for parts order receipts and other things.

Then they all go on a bookshelf near the games and the spine labels I did up as simple game name with logos or whatever fonts it used.

IMG_6548 (resized).JPGIMG_6548 (resized).JPG
    #19809 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mahoyvan:

It's been a long time coming, but I finally feel like room is in an acceptable state!
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

To see you make a room go from the 1970s to modern day is so inspiring. Well done!!

#19810 2 years ago

I have somehow managed to squeeze another machine in. Had to rearrange the entire room and it’s not ideal, but doable for now

625F2AE4-3536-4C52-879F-978807960D73 (resized).jpeg625F2AE4-3536-4C52-879F-978807960D73 (resized).jpeg
    #19811 2 years ago

It's very much a work in progress. Just moved into the new home late September of last year. Much more to come.

#19812 2 years ago
    Quoted from Gornkleschnitzer:

This was my grandparents' house

And the arcade conversion continues, turning Grandpa's photography-studio-turned-computer-room into an arcade and service area as the house becomes mine. Starting to take shape, bit by bit. The central desk went through a struggling journey up the stairs, where it now sits in the living room - soon to be tabletop gaming room. With the computer room space cleared, I've moved three of the games in - Volcano Blast from where I posed it in the library for a day, and TZ and RS. I am now fully convinced that TZ is the heaviest machine I own.

IMG_20220327_101532317 (resized).jpgIMG_20220327_101532317 (resized).jpg

Yes, I know there are windows. Yes, I will be addressing that. Either UV film or just blocking them off.

On the other side is a huge mess so far - need SOME place to drop all my stuff as it gets moved, after all - but slowly my service counter is coming together. I put up a shelf for parts organizers. It doesn't match the white shelf on the next wall, but later on I will take it down and paint it, perhaps round off the corners to match the style.

IMG_20220327_101543692 (resized).jpgIMG_20220327_101543692 (resized).jpg

There is space to clear in the workshop room as well, and now I'm thinking I will have enough shallower wall space in there to leave folded-up games yet to be serviced. Since like half of my machines are working right now, that would be a good place for them.

#19813 2 years ago

I also have a graveyard of old computer towers that I don't have the heart to throw away. Some were mine over the decades and some were given to me. I figure I can always use pieces of them when needed.

#19814 2 years ago

The beige-colored Gateway tower in the first pic was the computer I always played on as a kid when I would visit. Kinda thinking that one in particular is going to get fitted with modern internals so I can keep "using" it. Maybe I'll throw a fake Windows XP skin onto whatever Linux distro it gets, too.

#19815 2 years ago
    Quoted from Br81zad:

It's very much a work in progress. Just moved into the new home late September of last year. Much more to come.
    [quoted image]

I SO want a dual Daytona USA. Very jealous of that!

Nice room you have!

Chris

#19816 2 years ago
    Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Nice room you have!
    Chris

G-A-M-E O-OO-E-R

#19817 2 years ago
    Quoted from Br81zad:

[quoted image]

A quick look made me think you had a Daytona AND Super Sprint! almost had a heart attack. Never played Off Road.

#19818 1 year ago
    Quoted from ExSquid:

A quick look made me think you had a Daytona AND Super Sprint! almost had a heart attack. Never played Off Road.

Off Road is the most fun of the three in my view. The steering wheel spins fully (and its basically required that you do so), it can turn into mayhem - driving wrong way, etc. Very re-playable, too.

Anyone have one for sale in the northeast?

#19819 1 year ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I also have a graveyard of old computer towers that I don't have the heart to throw away. Some were mine over the decades and some were given to me. I figure I can always use pieces of them when needed.

Depending on how deep your stack goes, some of the 20th century components are fetching decent sums as hobbyists are rebuilding old computers.

#19820 1 year ago

Does anyone have experience with Blacklight paint? I have a large wall and my daughter/wife we’re going to make a massive mural.

The only thing I can find for pint are tiny little bottles. I went to Benjamin Moore and they said Goodluck.

Thanks in advance.

#19821 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinPickle:

Does anyone have experience with Blacklight paint? I have a large wall and my daughter/wife we’re going to make a massive mural.
    The only thing I can find for pint are tiny little bottles. I went to Benjamin Moore and they said Goodluck.
    Thanks in advance.

Parents ran an amusement park back in the 90s that had a laser tag arena with black lights. All of the decorations and murals were simply done with brightly colored rattle can paint... the same type you see people making graffiti with. Many colors will flouress under blacklight.

Edit to add: Building on that idea, if there is a laser tag arena in your area, go there with your family even if you are all grown. It's fun at least once, and there is a 99% chance it will be blacklight lit and you can look at the decorations they have in there and see what glows well. Your white socks will be blinding and different articles of clothing will be fun.

If not possible, I would see if your local bowling alley has a "blacklight bowling" evening on the weekends. There will be blacklights and some other decorations there as well.

#19822 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinPickle:

Thanks in advance.

https://www.dayglo.com/products/paint-coatings/215-alkyd-brushing-enamel-paint/

used here
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms/page/316#post-5805249

#19823 1 year ago

Thank you both for the great suggestions and paint recommendations.

I will try that dayglow stuff.

#19824 1 year ago

Check out technoglow too. I was happy with what I bought from them

https://www.technoglowproducts.com/glow-in-the-dark-paint/

#19825 1 year ago

This isn't going to be exactly on topic... but the audience is right... was wondering about pricing back in the day on new games. Specifically, wondered if Williams or Bally in the 80s and 90s had all new titles coming out at a standard price that wasn't based on the title? Sort of like how it is now with Stern, where every new game has the same price (not counting different prices for Pro, Premium, LE... I mean, standard price regardless of whether it is Rush or Star Wars or Godzilla).

Did they do the same thing back in the day? Like in 1990 or so, would Rollergames and Diner and then Funhouse all have cost the same to an operator that was buying it new?

My train of thought being how those three all have different values right now as would other sets of games from the same year. Like in 1991, maybe you could have bought Terminator 2 or Gilligan's Island or Bugs Bunny... but how disappointed would you be looking at values if you had bought Bugs Bunny and not something else?

Guess I'm just thinking of all the new Sterns with the same price when new... there are inevitably going to be some duds and some great ones, yet you don't know it on day one and might still pay that full amount for what is later realized to be a lousy game. I can think of a few in the past couple years that are great and some that are not. Yet resale prices don't seem to show that yet.

#19826 1 year ago
    Quoted from AlexRogan84:

This isn't going to be exactly on topic... but the audience is right... was wondering about pricing back in the day on new games. Specifically, wondered if Williams or Bally in the 80s and 90s had all new titles coming out at a standard price that wasn't based on the title? Sort of like how it is now with Stern, where every new game has the same price (not counting different prices for Pro, Premium, LE... I mean, standard price regardless of whether it is Rush or Star Wars or Godzilla).
    Did they do the same thing back in the day? Like in 1990 or so, would Rollergames and Diner and then Funhouse all have cost the same to an operator that was buying it new?
    My train of thought being how those three all have different values right now as would other sets of games from the same year. Like in 1991, maybe you could have bought Terminator 2 or Gilligan's Island or Bugs Bunny... but how disappointed would you be looking at values if you had bought Bugs Bunny and not something else?
    Guess I'm just thinking of all the new Sterns with the same price when new... there are inevitably going to be some duds and some great ones, yet you don't know it on day one and might still pay that full amount for what is later realized to be a lousy game. I can think of a few in the past couple years that are great and some that are not. Yet resale prices don't seem to show that yet.

If you are only into this hobby to maximize value/profit then you are in it for the wrong reasons! Buy what makes YOU happy.

The problem with Stern is they release games that are incomplete, which inevitably makes them seem as duds from the get go. Case in point: I bought Stranger Things LE from my distro more than a year after release because nobody wanted them. Early code sucked. Now it seems to have picked up a lot in interest/value but it's too late I got rid of mine because my wife just didn't get into it. We are both avid pinballers but she really didn't connect with that one.

When I bought JPLE(first NIB) I had NO idea that the game would turn out so great. Had it over a year before the code was even completed (v1.0). I took a chance and scored big time on that one. Actually only bought it because my MMr was taking so long to arrive. Sometimes there's a bit of luck involved.

#19827 1 year ago

Yes, I hate how Stern delivers games with code that isn't close to finished. A lot of operators don't ever bother to update the software either.

Just last night I was playing a BM66 that still had the original shipped code on it (not sure of the exact version number), where none of the "lesser" villain modes were implemented yet.

I would think that this sort of thing would turn "regular" people away as they wouldn't ever know that the game is now much better than what they are seeing.

Back in the Bally / Williams days, games rarely shipped with "un-completed" code. They might issue some later bug fixes or scoring improvements, but the game would ship with all the modes and stuff all there.

#19828 1 year ago
    Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Nice room you have!
    Chris

I got lucky and found a clean working pair from a guy in Tennessee. Best part was that he delivered. Steve was his name, great guy.

Quoted from ExSquid:

Funny you say that, because there was a Championship Sprint (2-player) for sale at the Louisville Arcade Expo. I played it a few times there and almost put an offer on it, but decided to hold out for a 3-player machine. A few weeks later and I'm hauling this big thing home. Love these old top down racers

#19829 1 year ago
    Quoted from scootss:

Off Road is the most fun of the three in my view. The steering wheel spins fully (and its basically required that you do so), it can turn into mayhem - driving wrong way, etc. Very re-playable, too.
    Anyone have one for sale in the northeast?

I'm with you there. Off Road is a blast with a couple friends. Once your trucks (or buggies) are fully upgraded, the chaos really begins.

#19830 1 year ago

Slowly but surely getting it there. Got a few extra pins at the moment until I can get them out on location.

875DC831-63CD-4F8D-9C1D-221BD39CD9D6 (resized).jpeg875DC831-63CD-4F8D-9C1D-221BD39CD9D6 (resized).jpegDCC597A4-BADC-4912-A6A5-4B43B360BF4D (resized).jpegDCC597A4-BADC-4912-A6A5-4B43B360BF4D (resized).jpeg
    #19831 1 year ago
    Quoted from OutlawTorn304:

Slowly but surely getting it there. Got a few extra pins at the moment until I can get them out on location.

Nice setup. How do you like that Roll and Score? They're super cheap and I'm thinking of picking one up to modify with a new/fancier microcontroller, displays, and additional targets. I'm worried about them being too short or too fragile for long term use in a game room.

#19832 1 year ago
    Quoted from MrMikeman:

If you are only into this hobby to maximize value/profit then you are in it for the wrong reasons! Buy what makes YOU happy.
    The problem with Stern is they release games that are incomplete, which inevitably makes them seem as duds from the get go. Case in point: I bought Stranger Things LE from my distro more than a year after release because nobody wanted them. Early code sucked. Now it seems to have picked up a lot in interest/value but it's too late I got rid of mine because my wife just didn't get into it. We are both avid pinballers but she really didn't connect with that one.
    When I bought JPLE(first NIB) I had NO idea that the game would turn out so great. Had it over a year before the code was even completed (v1.0). I took a chance and scored big time on that one. Actually only bought it because my MMr was taking so long to arrive. Sometimes there's a bit of luck involved.

Definitely not in it for the money. I don’t flip games and never will. And profiteer has got to be one of the worst names someone could be known by. I’m thankful that’s not me and never will be. In fact, I have a game or two I’d like to consider selling or trading to get something I’d like better and I’m hesitant to part with any of them on account of how much time and effort I put into each one making them play exactly as they were intended.

Agreed on buying or playing what you like and not what seems trendy to like. So true in many things not just pinball. I find consumer reports funny that way in that a lot of things I really like get bad reviews lol. Oh well. Read them with a grain of salt.

Getting things out the door incomplete seems common nowadays unfortunately. How do they tell young entrepreneurs… better now than perfect later. How’d that work out for Boeing and their unfinished navigation system? PlayStation too. The list goes on. Being able to update something later isn’t always a good thing when it means you know you can get to market a bad or unfinished product with the promise of finishing it later.

I guess I was just wondering if Bally Williams had set pricing back in the day too? I assume they did. Hindsight years later tells us which games where the greatest and which ones weren’t. Heck, I bought original Nintendo games back in the day and they were always full price to start yet some of them were just plain awful. You don’t always know the day you buy it. Best to play any titles you want to buy in advance of commiting I’d say. Being an early adopter on something going for $16k CAD and it could be a dud just ain’t in the cards for me.

#19833 1 year ago
    Quoted from bdw85:

Nice setup. How do you like that Roll and Score? They're super cheap and I'm thinking of picking one up to modify with a new/fancier microcontroller, displays, and additional targets. I'm worried about them being too short or too fragile for long term use in a game room.

It’s surprisingly well built for the money. Mine is 7’ but I think they have a 10’ version also. If you modified it with better electronics it would be really cool.

#19834 1 year ago
    Quoted from AlexRogan84:

Best to play any titles you want to buy in advance of commiting I’d say. Being an early adopter on something going for $16k CAD and it could be a dud just ain’t in the cards for me.

Agreed although sometimes itks just not possible. I ordered a P3 machine with Weird Al. Unfortunately not only is it difficult to try weird al (very few out in the US) but there aren’t any P3s locally that I know of even though the company has been around for 10 years. Can’t even try the machine. Had to make a leap of faith. An over 20kCAD leap.

#19835 1 year ago
    Quoted from MrMikeman:

Agreed although sometimes itks just not possible. I ordered a P3 machine with Weird Al. Unfortunately not only is it difficult to try weird al (very few out in the US) but there aren’t any P3s locally that I know of even though the company has been around for 10 years. Can’t even try the machine. Had to make a leap of faith. An over 20kCAD leap.

you will not be disappointed. I've been following P3 closely over those years, even before there wasn't any games even being thought of. It's been the most innovative thing in all of pinball, and has only gotten better over the years.

#19836 1 year ago

Probably the toughest thing we have moved yet. Had to lay it on its side to get it in the house.

7E143768-971E-401C-8DEA-0FB26E8F5E0C (resized).jpeg7E143768-971E-401C-8DEA-0FB26E8F5E0C (resized).jpeg
    #19837 1 year ago

New Kapow from Joy Carpets went in today!

A0B0B10F-D8CD-44FE-B5AE-1CD09A97AA69 (resized).jpegA0B0B10F-D8CD-44FE-B5AE-1CD09A97AA69 (resized).jpegC2C055A1-A55A-456D-A856-369259F2C53E (resized).jpegC2C055A1-A55A-456D-A856-369259F2C53E (resized).jpeg
    #19838 1 year ago
    Quoted from amxfc3s:

Is that the qbert you picked up from me in Columbus like 7ish years ago?

Yes Sir, indeed it is!

#19839 1 year ago

Not really gameroom, more of a toy box. But this was my project last summer after buying a bigger house outside of town.

190833497_10161013715078242_2551800890968433875_n (resized).jpg190833497_10161013715078242_2551800890968433875_n (resized).jpg190921286_10161013715288242_7576479817340723440_n (resized).jpg190921286_10161013715288242_7576479817340723440_n (resized).jpg190979890_10161013715198242_4222302522973589886_n (resized).jpg190979890_10161013715198242_4222302522973589886_n (resized).jpg192212514_10161013715358242_3437429151532804580_n (resized).jpg192212514_10161013715358242_3437429151532804580_n (resized).jpg193066225_10161013715013242_4792974168308665722_n (resized).jpg193066225_10161013715013242_4792974168308665722_n (resized).jpg193486519_10161013714998242_7882543236599522964_n (resized).jpg193486519_10161013714998242_7882543236599522964_n (resized).jpg194580254_10161020141513242_1192024208360302532_n (resized).jpg194580254_10161020141513242_1192024208360302532_n (resized).jpg194667779_10161025971228242_7438640514051418406_n (resized).jpg194667779_10161025971228242_7438640514051418406_n (resized).jpg201379430_10161077411403242_5003807543078544159_n (resized).jpg201379430_10161077411403242_5003807543078544159_n (resized).jpg202106664_10161073339208242_4645344430897846089_n (resized).jpg202106664_10161073339208242_4645344430897846089_n (resized).jpg202545416_10161077411328242_6450183402917858972_n (resized).jpg202545416_10161077411328242_6450183402917858972_n (resized).jpg205488931_10161100774368242_1133719323658586191_n (resized).jpg205488931_10161100774368242_1133719323658586191_n (resized).jpg209487762_10161115282043242_2810969185752448360_n (resized).jpg209487762_10161115282043242_2810969185752448360_n (resized).jpg216743303_10161128478143242_1504443412860877583_n (resized).jpg216743303_10161128478143242_1504443412860877583_n (resized).jpg217125219_10161127562433242_5619205116051962524_n (resized).jpg217125219_10161127562433242_5619205116051962524_n (resized).jpg217407285_10161130669493242_3121538548376889913_n (resized).jpg217407285_10161130669493242_3121538548376889913_n (resized).jpg226343856_10161171458523242_2809394237000245719_n (resized).jpg226343856_10161171458523242_2809394237000245719_n (resized).jpg242722002_10161305733658242_8956581479539275085_n (resized).jpg242722002_10161305733658242_8956581479539275085_n (resized).jpg242756109_10161305752173242_1814705201865558436_n (resized).jpg242756109_10161305752173242_1814705201865558436_n (resized).jpg244481770_10161330724053242_8684465745772384788_n (resized).jpg244481770_10161330724053242_8684465745772384788_n (resized).jpg269676510_10161581041693242_4799165328725139354_n (resized).jpg269676510_10161581041693242_4799165328725139354_n (resized).jpg277769792_10161721524508242_302858746221913983_n (resized).jpg277769792_10161721524508242_302858746221913983_n (resized).jpg

#19840 1 year ago
    Quoted from Frostbite:

Not really gameroom, more of a toy box. But this was my project last summer after buying a bigger house outside of town.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Fantastic!

#19841 1 year ago

I was mixed on the corrugated metal until seeing the final pics. Very cool!

#19842 1 year ago
    Quoted from yaksplat:

I was mixed on the corrugated metal until seeing the final pics. Very cool!

same here but I bet it's loud in there

#19843 1 year ago
    Quoted from kcZ:

same here but I bet it's loud in there

Its really not, there is no echo at all and the ceiling is corrugated pvc

#19844 1 year ago

https://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-nsw-corindi+beach-203278443

Went and looked at building a bedroom onto a game room this morning.

If it was a better shed or 10mins closer to where i was then i may have pursued it. Renovate the warehouse, raise the roof etc.

First comes the pinballs, i can sleep under one if i have to.

#19845 1 year ago

Goodbye DP hello MB!!!!

Looks good next to Maiden.

IMG_6785 (resized).jpgIMG_6785 (resized).jpg
    #19846 1 year ago

Haven’t had many pinball nights in the past two years. It was nice to have a few people play some pinball on a Friday night.

9F36E327-63E8-4B56-9E02-42CDDA825470 (resized).jpeg9F36E327-63E8-4B56-9E02-42CDDA825470 (resized).jpeg07B2B6B2-63B3-458F-AF28-4CD018771329 (resized).jpeg07B2B6B2-63B3-458F-AF28-4CD018771329 (resized).jpegECF73689-A39A-412A-A9CB-8FEA55E8DD1A (resized).jpegECF73689-A39A-412A-A9CB-8FEA55E8DD1A (resized).jpeg
    #19847 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinkitten:

Haven’t had many pinball nights in the past two years. It was nice to have a few people play some pinball on a Friday night.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow that TOTAN backglass is different- pretty cool

#19848 1 year ago
    Quoted from moat-pin:

Thanks, it was just an image I found and had made into a translite. Gives me another option along with the busier original. I had alternates made for GB and LOTR too.

B4998477-3FE3-445B-AEE5-53EF10CF3A5C (resized).pngB4998477-3FE3-445B-AEE5-53EF10CF3A5C (resized).png
    #19849 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinkitten:

Thanks, it was just an image I found and had made into a translite. Gives me another option along with the busier original. I had alternates made for GB and LOTR too.
    [quoted image]

Those are great!

#19850 1 year ago
    Quoted from moat-pin:

I thought someone had made a custom Monty Pythons Life of Brian pin.

There are 23,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 397 of 475.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms/page/397?hl=moat-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.