Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg
    There are 23,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 394 of 477.
    #19651 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jmckune:

Here it is in all of its glory! The repaired Road Show fully functional. I need to drill out a broken off screw inside of the mounting bracket for Reds hat but otherwise, she’s golden!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

the right flipper looks a little low or the left a little high.

welcome to page 394

#19652 2 years ago

Rush LE arrived yesterday! What a great game!

20220301_201559 (resized).jpg20220301_201559 (resized).jpg
    #19653 2 years ago
    Quoted from LargemouthAss:

Rush LE arrived yesterday! What a great game!
    [quoted image]

Damn! nice lineup!!!

#19654 2 years ago

Other than the Beatles, I finally completed the spike 3 Limited Edition row. All of them are connected online except Batman 66 LE and Star wars LE. Because they have different aprons. Just waiting on stern to release them,and the latest Toppers and everything will be perfect.
    The New Mandalorian code just dropped, can't wait to take it online as well. If anyone is ever in Lincoln City Oregon hit me up.

20201017_005926 (resized).jpg20201017_005926 (resized).jpg20210428_194700 (resized).jpg20210428_194700 (resized).jpg20220208_161451 (resized).jpg20220208_161451 (resized).jpg20220210_184827 (resized).jpg20220210_184827 (resized).jpg20220226_092117 (resized).jpg20220226_092117 (resized).jpg20220226_092129 (resized).jpg20220226_092129 (resized).jpg20220226_092141 (resized).jpg20220226_092141 (resized).jpg20220226_092150 (resized).jpg20220226_092150 (resized).jpg20220226_092221 (resized).jpg20220226_092221 (resized).jpg20220226_092229 (resized).jpg20220226_092229 (resized).jpg20220226_092248 (resized).jpg20220226_092248 (resized).jpg
    #19655 2 years ago

I'm speechless

#19656 2 years ago
    Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

Other than the Beatles, I finally completed the spike 3 Limited Edition row. All of them are connected online except Batman 66 LE and Star wars LE. Because they have different aprons. Just waiting on stern to release them,and the latest Toppers and everything will be perfect.
    The New Mandalorian code just dropped, can't wait to take it online as well. If anyone is ever in Lincoln City Oregon hit me up.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

An amazing line up! I have visited this Arcade in Lincoln City. Great place that Cdonnerusmc's has for everyone to come and play. He keeps all his machines in top shape so its like you have a home arcade to come and play at. Highly recommend a visit!

#19657 2 years ago

Thank you sir! I live directly upstairs and have been able to keep my overhead low the past 10 years and its whats allowed us to keep getting the latest machines. It also helps my wife loves pinball probably more than I do. Belive it or not she installed all the player connect kits. Haha she couldn't wait.

Quoted from Mikespinball:

An amazing line up! I have visited this Arcade in Lincoln City. Great place that Cdonnerusmc's has for everyone to come and play. He keeps all his machines in top shape so its like you have a home arcade to come and play at. Highly recommend a visit!

#19658 2 years ago
    Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

hughjackman-jesus.gifhughjackman-jesus.gif
    #19659 2 years ago

Thank you guys If! If anyone is signed up with player connect feel free to add me.my user name is "GameOverLC" just don't laugh at my scores.

Screenshot_20220302-081639_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220302-081639_Chrome (resized).jpg
    #19660 2 years ago
    Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

Me quickly running to check flights to Lincoln City, OR! Any cheap hotels near by? I'll need somewhere to sleep and clean

#19661 2 years ago

Hotel's are everywhere around here. Its a tourist town right on the Oregon coast. Game Over Arcade is just a couple blocks from the ocean up on HWY 101. Come on out!

Quoted from roar:

Me quickly running to check flights to Lincoln City, OR! Any cheap hotels near by? I'll need somewhere to sleep and clean

#19662 2 years ago

Not mine:

Bass Pro ShopBass Pro Shop

Tony Stewart's $30 million Bass Pro Shop house is on the market. More photos here (although, they really gloss over his pinball collection, IMHO):

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/10285-W-Youth-Camp-Rd-Columbus-IN-47201/102834747_zpid/?

#19663 2 years ago

Unfortunately, the house is in disrepair and the ceiling is in imminent danger of falling.
    That's why all visitors to the bar area are encouraged to wear one of those helmets.

Side note: the floor in that pic looks like Great Clips before anyone bothers to sweep up.

( Hoping that some of you share my sense of humor when you read this post. )

#19664 2 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

Hoping that some of you share my sense of humor when you read this post

Not a Tony Stewart fan?

#19665 2 years ago
    Quoted from zh2oson:

Not mine:
    [quoted image]
    Tony Stewart's $30 million Bass Pro Shop house is on the market. More photos here (although, they really gloss over his pinball collection, IMHO):
    https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/10285-W-Youth-Camp-Rd-Columbus-IN-47201/102834747_zpid/?

Awesome ceilings

#19666 2 years ago

Missing in the pictures my area 51, getaway , missile command and fishtales

8896455D-AA99-4524-94F1-45CB5EA5B9BE (resized).jpeg8896455D-AA99-4524-94F1-45CB5EA5B9BE (resized).jpegA6AD7455-A8D9-4B2C-96B7-59C90A85F855 (resized).jpegA6AD7455-A8D9-4B2C-96B7-59C90A85F855 (resized).jpeg

#19667 2 years ago
    Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

Hotel's are everywhere around here. Its a tourist town right on the Oregon coast. Game Over Arcade is just a couple blocks from the ocean up on HWY 101. Come on out!

I actually went and googled your place after reading your post... which sent me down a rabbit hole of looking at properties for sale on the ocean... my wife has always loved that area, we spent a short time working together in Springfield, which looks to be not that far away. We're over due a visit to the area so I will add it to the list of places to visit!

#19668 2 years ago
    Quoted from roar:

I actually went and googled your place after reading your post...

Ha! I did too. Definitely looks like it is worth a stop.

#19669 2 years ago
    Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

Out of all those amazing games. Which one is your favorite? Or give me the top 3.

#19670 2 years ago

My number 1 is Iron Maiden, then Godzilla, and Deadpool. I honestly love all of them.

Quoted from Stebel:

Out of all those amazing games. Which one is your favorite? Or give me the top 3.

#19671 2 years ago

Getting ready to add this to my game room but have to change lock out first. I'm assuming I can drill this just like backbox locks right? Plan to hang it with a sign that says "Blow before you Go"

20220304_120144[82] (resized).jpg20220304_120144[82] (resized).jpg20220304_120238[81] (resized).jpg20220304_120238[81] (resized).jpg
    #19672 2 years ago

I have mine on the high score kiosk so you can enter your high score same as the pinnies.

breath1 (resized).jpgbreath1 (resized).jpg

#19673 2 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Getting ready to add this to my game room but have to change lock out first. I'm assuming I can drill this just like backbox locks right? Plan to hang it with a sign that says "Blow before you Go"
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Those locks are usually pickable. You can grab a cheap pick set on amazon/ebay wherever. Or use a big flat head screwdriver and just crank. Save a drill bit.

#19674 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I have mine on the high score kiosk so you can enter your high score same as the pinnies.
    [quoted image]

What exactly is going on in that picture with the guy on the right?

The high score is a funny idea, but he may not understand how to blow into the machine.

#19675 2 years ago
    Quoted from RTS:

What exactly is going on in that picture with the guy on the right?
    The high score is a funny idea, but that guy may not understand how to blow into the machine.

Gets a bit wild here sometimes. Dunno about your culture, but daking was a thing when we were younger. Usually done when you have your hands full, fighting a fish, or ...playing pinball.

daksoff1 (resized).jpgdaksoff1 (resized).jpg

daksoff2 (resized).jpgdaksoff2 (resized).jpg

#19676 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Gets a bit wild here sometimes. Dunno about your culture, but daking was a thing when we were younger. Usually done when you have your hands full, fighting a fish, or ...playing pinball.
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

OMG! Not here, but flipping a BA was!

#19677 2 years ago

What kind of bar is this?
    Is dacking over there the same as docking over here? I hope not

#19678 2 years ago
    Quoted from Electronmagic:

What kind of bar is this?
    Is dacking over there the same as docking over here? I hope not

It's my shed, not a bar.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/2812524/dacking-pulling-trousers-down/#:~:text=Dacking%20is%20the%20act%20of,4

dp7 (resized).jpgdp7 (resized).jpg

p15 (resized).jpgp15 (resized).jpg

#19679 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

[quoted image]
    [quoted image]

Glad you boys have some undies on

#19680 2 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

Glad you boys have some undies on

Scared of cock?

#19682 2 years ago
    Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

Is this a home game room or an arcade?! That's amazing either way!

#19683 2 years ago
    Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

Thank you sir! I live directly upstairs and have been able to keep my overhead low the past 10 years and its whats allowed us to keep getting the latest machines. It also helps my wife loves pinball probably more than I do. Belive it or not she installed all the player connect kits. Haha she couldn't wait.

thats aweseome! Your heating bill upstairs must be low during the winter!

#19684 2 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

[quoted image][quoted image]

I've had one of these for years. They're more of a novelty. "Mouth alcohol" causes readings to go off the chart. You really do have to wait 15 mins AFTER drinking ANY alcohol before you blow into it. Otherwise, the reading won't be very accurate. They're fun though!

#19685 2 years ago
    Quoted from d0n:

Is this a home game room or an arcade?! That's amazing either way! More amazing if it's a private collection I think.

I don't have an upstairs or own a heater or airconditioner.

It's a 5200sq' shed with a container house inside it.

My collection is current on my page.

26 machines, air hockey, 5 person spa etc.

#19686 2 years ago

Except i just this minute bought a tron.

#19687 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I don't have an upstairs or own a heater or airconditioner.
    It's a 5200sq' shed with a container house inside it.
    My collection is current on my page.
    26 machines, air hockey, 5 person spa etc.

I was actually referring to cdonnerusmc because he said he lived upstairs above his arcade. But... that's an awesome collection you got going too! I'm totally jealous of all your square footage. I have 1500 sq ft totally jam packed with 33 pinball games and 21 arcade games... including a HUGE 4 player pacman smash air hockey, 3 claw machines, skeeball and NFL 2 minute drill.
    I am completely our of room now The games are spilling over into our house now.

#19688 2 years ago
    Quoted from d0n:

I was actually referring to cdonnerusmc because he said he lived upstairs above his arcade. But... that's an awesome collection you got going too! I'm totally jealous of all your square footage. I have 1500 sq ft totally jam packed with 33 pinball games and 21 arcade games... including a HUGE 4 player pacman smash air hockey, 3 claw machines, skeeball and NFL 2 minute drill.
    I am completely our of room now The games are spilling over into our house now.

Oppps how embarrassment.

#19689 2 years ago

There’s a certain age and physique at which pants are of real societal benefit and I think you gents have crossed that line

#19690 2 years ago
    Quoted from radium:

There’s a certain age and physique at which pants are of real societal benefit and I think you gents have crossed that line

Come now, this from the country that encouraged Walmart?

#19691 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Come now, this from the country that encouraged Walmart?

If there’s anywhere in the universe I want people to have pants on it’s Walmart

#19692 2 years ago

My gameroom/arcade seems to change weekly and sometimes daily with "new" games. Here's the most recent video from today after I moved Austin Powers and a restored Berzerk in. It's about 4 mins long.

https://vimeo.com/684835063

#19693 2 years ago

Question, in two parts i guess.

My back room that's only turned on for comp once a week. has high roof and shit lighting. It's an L shaped space, i hope you get the idea.

I was thinking about getting in there on the scissor lift (or getting someone else to) and hanging some panels down at ceiling height on balustrade with two sets of lights, low downlights and arcade black light set into the panels with the wiring etc on top.. I Could use some 8' x 4' fridge panels in 1" or something (hell i could use door skins), but i know there's some smart cookies as to game rooms here and i thought there may be a preffered product that translates to my materials available?

Second part is does this semi-complicated project belong here?

gr1 (resized).jpggr1 (resized).jpg

gr2 (resized).jpggr2 (resized).jpg

#19694 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Question, in two parts i guess.

My suggestion - drop grid and hang lights off it (cans, track, etc.) Here are three examples. Wood Grid painted a high contrast color like the red here (will go with your murals). Made out of wood framing material (2X4s here in the state);

An even more simple grid out of metal grid or metal piping (gas line piping here - black pipe); or

More elaborate grid with mesh fill in - keeps the industrial look.

All of these wood be a rectangle area just over the pins, suspended from the roof.

ceiling lights (resized).jpgceiling lights (resized).jpg

#19695 2 years ago
    Quoted from ReadyPO:

My suggestion - drop grid and hang lights off it (cans, track, etc.) Here are three examples. Wood Grid painted a high contrast color like the red here (will go with your murals). Made out of wood framing material (2X4s here in the state);
    An even more simple grid out of metal grid or metal piping (gas line piping here - black pipe); or
    All of these wood be a rectangle area just over the pins, suspended from the roof.
    [quoted image]

Great suggestion. We call that a Chicago grid ceiling system in my area. In addition to your suggestion you can also use the hanging grid system and fill in with acoustic or other panels. Another option is to use the hanging grid work as a frame to screw drywall/sheet goods or other materials like long strips of wood or any other easy to source material.

483405E8-5CE7-4A75-8962-9F8993C64AA6 (resized).jpeg483405E8-5CE7-4A75-8962-9F8993C64AA6 (resized).jpeg
    #19696 2 years ago
    Quoted from ReadyPO:

[quoted image]

Fuck mate, i only rent the place.

That's why i was thinking a generic panel i can build up myself, i could take it with me when i move and reuse it.

Something lightweight that takes up a tiny part of the space, but still gives options on lighting.

Here's what i was thinking. held up on 4 wires each.

DSCF0758[1] (resized).jpgDSCF0758[1] (resized).jpg

#19697 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Fuck mate, i only rent the place.
    That's why i was thinking a generic panel i can build up myself, i could take it with me when i move and reuse it.
    Something lightweight that takes up a tiny part of the space, but still gives options on lighting.
    Here's what i was thinking. held up on 4 wires each.
    [quoted image]

You got the idea. just make sure you wires and frame material can handle the weight of what you are going to hang from them!

Here’s a pic of a heavy duty system that was installed on one of my jobs for drywall installation.

D8802E85-337B-472A-B87C-536056514E71 (resized).pngD8802E85-337B-472A-B87C-536056514E71 (resized).png
    #19698 2 years ago

Just added this one to my gameroom

spin (resized).jpgspin (resized).jpg
    #19699 2 years ago

It is truly unreal to see how much has changed over the years. Between my last picture and this one, I will have bought and sold GOTPro, TF Autobots, SS, and TS. I definitely missed a couple picture updates here. I am back at WPAFB base housing as I reach the 65% mark of my military career this August, this is the current state of the collection.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

AFM hits its 6 year of ownership mark this month. Addams will hit that this July (I think). BSD will be there next January.

Creature looks like it is getting a new home in the very near future. We'll be back to "5" games soon, and that's ok. When I retire and have a full finished basement again, we can consider loading up with more games then. Everything in its time.

#19700 2 years ago

Have some people here playing now and will have more later. I have to work but my wife will keep them entertained

20220305_113227[87] (resized).jpg20220305_113227[87] (resized).jpg20220305_113237[89] (resized).jpg20220305_113237[89] (resized).jpg20220305_115313[88] (resized).jpg20220305_115313[88] (resized).jpg
    There are 23,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 394 of 477.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms/page/394?hl=largemouthass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.