Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 hours ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg
    There are 23,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 385 of 477.
    #19201 2 years ago
    Quoted from BrianJ1337:

Galaga has been my dream machine forever. I couldn’t find any good Galaga stand-alone for a good price which I still want but couldn’t pass this one up it’s in amazing shape and turns out my kids love the Mrs Pac-Man more, so it’s a win/win. This one it barely got played from the previous owner who bought it pretty new. There’s a bunch of these out there too for decent prices I see them pop up quite often.

Galaga was my favorite arcade when I was a kid, so I bought an original that was converted to a 60 in 1 and has a LCD screen. (I am moving some items around, so I didn't turn it on for the pic)

IMG_20220119_205524228_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20220119_205524228_HDR (resized).jpg
    #19202 2 years ago
    20220119_220109 (resized).jpg20220119_220109 (resized).jpg20220119_220150 (resized).jpg20220119_220150 (resized).jpg20220119_220131 (resized).jpg20220119_220131 (resized).jpg
    #19203 2 years ago
    Quoted from sponjey:

Alright, don't laugh, but I'm a newbie to pinside and proud and excited to finally have my very first pinball machine, one of my childhood favs, DE Star Wars 1992! I can't believe I actually have one now, and hope to find my other 2 all-time favs: DE Jurassic Park 1993 and Williams Indiana Jones 1993.
    Thanks to GAP for making it happen! I think I can fit 3 more in this space
    [quoted image]

DESW and DEJP were my first two games. I loved them both.

One day when I am rich, I will have HEP restore a DESW because it will always have a special place for me because it started my addiction in this crazy hobby.

#19204 2 years ago

Quoted from sponjey:
    Alright, don't laugh, but I'm a newbie to pinside and proud and excited to finally have my very first pinball machine, one of my childhood favs, DE Star Wars 1992! I can't believe I actually have one now, and hope to find my other 2 all-time favs: DE Jurassic Park 1993 and Williams Indiana Jones 1993.
    Thanks to GAP for making it happen! I think I can fit 3 more in this space
    [quoted image]

Quoted from jorge5240:

DESW and DEJP were my first two games. I loved them both.
    One day when I am rich, I will have HEP restore a DESW because it will always have a special place for me because it started my addiction in this crazy hobby.

I've owned over 100 pinballs. DE Jurassic Park is one of my favorites I've ever had.

#19205 2 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

Galaga was my favorite arcade when I was a kid, so I bought an original that was converted to a 60 in 1 and has a LCD screen. (I am moving some items around, so I didn't turn it on for the pic)[quoted image]

That’s what I had been looking for. That machine took my lunch money for YEARS in high school!

#19206 2 years ago

I bought the Mrs pacman Galaga because I got addicted to the Rapid fire Galaga mode at dave and busters......but at home its becoming boring and i can almost go on forever. Put the original settings back on now my scores suck again! But keeps me coming back.

#19207 2 years ago
    Quoted from sponjey:

I can't believe I actually have one now, and hope to find my other 2 all-time favs: DE Jurassic Park 1993 and Williams Indiana Jones 1993.

Congrats! I have a nice DE JP w/ Color DMD & PinSound that I'll be selling soon to make room. In case you're interested in expanding that collection sooner rather than later

#19208 2 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

Galaga was my favorite arcade when I was a kid, so I bought an original that was converted to a 60 in 1 and has a LCD screen. (I am moving some items around, so I didn't turn it on for the pic)[quoted image]

If I bought an arcade game, Galaga would be the first on my list!

#19209 2 years ago

Question about CGC , why are Pacman/Galaga machines always readily available but they stop production of Monster Bash and Medieval Madness? If I'm mistaken let me know but I cant find any distributor that has been selling either one for a long time.

#19210 2 years ago
    Quoted from ExSquid:

Question about CGC , why are Pacman/Galaga machines always readily available but they stop production of Monster Bash and Medieval Madness? If I'm mistaken let me know but I cant find any distributor that has been selling either one for a long time.

Not sure about MB but I read that they are planning to do another run of MM in early 2023. I’m eagerly waiting!

#19211 2 years ago
    Quoted from ExSquid:

I would imagine it’s many times easier to build and assemble an arcade game. Considerably less parts- build the cab, screw in a wire harness, plop in a monitor, PCB, and control panel, and you’re good to go. Playfield production and assembly is a completely different beast. That’s just my guess.

#19212 2 years ago
    Quoted from shirkle:

I would imagine it’s many times easier to build and assemble an arcade game. Considerably less parts- build the cab, screw in a wire harness, plop in a monitor, PCB, and control panel, and you’re good to go. Playfield production and assembly is a completely different beast. That’s just my guess.

That makes sense.

#19213 2 years ago

I got a beautiful MMle arranged yesterday. All i had to do was give up my JJP Gnrle. No contest.

#19214 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I got a beautiful MMle arranged yesterday. All i had to do was give up my JJP Gnrle. No contest.

Nice! Let see some pics!

#19215 2 years ago

Gets picked up next week. I'll have 3 pins arrive together and one leave at this stage
    Haggis celts
    Williams Indiana Jones
    CGC MMle

271698048_1624655437882177_6964782048022923931_n (resized).jpg271698048_1624655437882177_6964782048022923931_n (resized).jpg

271232792_1231732550982342_344701313219660986_n (resized).jpg271232792_1231732550982342_344701313219660986_n (resized).jpg

#19216 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

solid trade! That’s my dream pin for sure. I’m trying to get in a waitlist for 2023 but I have a feeling I may not get one.

#19217 2 years ago
    Quoted from BrianJ1337:

solid trade! That’s my dream pin for sure. I’m trying to get in a waitlist for 2023 but I have a feeling I may not get one.

I posted in the confession thread how happy i was with the trade and i don't think all the happiness came from the brownie.

The guy with the MM contacted me as i had the GnR listed for sale and he proposed the trade. it was one of those win/win deals where nobody tried to wangle cash or anything, just he had a 2 pin collection and was sick of MM, GnR was the first record he bought as a kid and loved the band.
    I was totally sick of GnR and growing to hate it, but had once played an MM and loved it, it's why i bought AFM.

Both super excited and happy.

#19218 2 years ago
    Quoted from SNES:

Not sure about MB but I read that they are planning to do another run of MM in early 2023. I’m eagerly waiting!

I am hoping for another run of MB as well. Both are great pins!

#19219 2 years ago

Wait wait wait.....you have an AFM and an MM now? sick! I've watched endless videos of AFM and want one so bad.

#19220 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Gets picked up next week. I'll have 3 pins arrive together and one leave at this stage
    Haggis celts
    Williams Indiana Jones
    CGC MMle
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

Nice!
    The black trim looks great!

#19221 2 years ago
    Quoted from ExSquid:

Wait wait wait.....you have an AFM and an MM now? sick! I've watched endless videos of AFM and want one so bad.

2 Hankins
    2 spookys
    2 cgc's
    2 haggis when they get here
    2 Stern once Aerosmith sell

0 jjp never again
    0 Gottlieb
    0 Data East

All the rest Bally/Williams, best games in the world.

#19222 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

2 Hankins
    2 spookys
    2 cgc's
    0 jjp never again
    0 Gottlieb
    0 Data East

Nice collection! I just recently sold my Bride of Pinbot ( still has the best sounds on any game ) . I kinda sorta miss it. But had it for 13 years and got very bored. That opened the door for my GOTG and Iron Maiden premium though. Now waiting on DP Premium if they ever decide to make them again. Nobody seems to know when thats happeneing.

#19223 2 years ago
    Quoted from ExSquid:

Nice collection! I just recently sold my Bride of Pinbot ( still has the best sounds on any game ) . I kinda sorta miss it. But had it for 13 years and got very bored. That opened the door for my GOTG and Iron Maiden premium though. Now waiting on DP Premium if they ever decide to make them again. Nobody seems to know when thats happeneing.

Yeah i have a highly modded DP pro that i bought as my first pin. It never gets played anymore, but i'm waiting to see if they actually do produce another run before listing it.
    You NEVER see these for sale in Australia and mine got a lot of exposure when i took it to Pinfest in Newcastle late last year.

#19224 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Yeah i have a highly modded DP pro that i bought as my first pin. It never gets played anymore, but i'm waiting to see if they actually do produce another run before listing it.
    You NEVER see these for sale in Australia and mine got a lot of exposure when i took it to Pinfest in Newcastle late last year.

Good move waiting. I think you’ll be good anyway. I can’t see them doing another run after the next one . Seeing by then they will have …. What another 2 machines announced by then? How are they going to keep up?

#19225 2 years ago

Yeah and add the Elvira's, IM etc, they are just not prioritizing the reruns.

I'm not in the hobby to make money, but it is a nice little surprise that needs to be kept in mind.

I see it as free upgrades really.

#19226 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Yeah and add the Elvira's, IM etc, they are just not prioritizing the reruns.
    I'm not in the hobby to make money, but it is a nice little surprise that needs to be kept in mind.
    I see it as free upgrades really.

Yup. I got lucky with my BOP, a friend bought it from me. This site kills me sometimes, a guy on here wants an Iron Maiden PRE for a AFM. I come THIS close to contacting him but I know id be pissed at myself for letting the IM go.

#19227 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I posted in the confession thread how happy i was with the trade and i don't think all the happiness came from the brownie.
    The guy with the MM contacted me as i had the GnR listed for sale and he proposed the trade. it was one of those win/win deals where nobody tried to wangle cash or anything, just he had a 2 pin collection and was sick of MM, GnR was the first record he bought as a kid and loved the band.
    I was totally sick of GnR and growing to hate it, but had once played an MM and loved it, it's why i bought AFM.
    Both super excited and happy.

My favorite kinda deal. 2 hobbyists walking away happy!.

Too many people trying to make a buck ruins it for some of us who don’t have loads of expendable income to get stuff we want. I just had a great deal last week with a guy off Facebook trading my virtual pinball build for his Neo geo cabinet and some other small pc parts. I got bored with the Vpin since I got my LZ and wanted to restore a Neo geo for awhile now. Win/Win! And I made a new friend!

#19228 2 years ago

All my negotiation training suggested win/win was the best outcome, but it's pretty rare that both parties walk away completely happy in my experience.

Good deal mate.

#19229 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

2 Hankins
    2 spookys
    2 cgc's
    0 jjp never again
    0 Gottlieb
    0 Data East

Is one of those Hankins the Empire Strikes Back?

#19230 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dan1733:

Is one of those Hankins the Empire Strikes Back?

No, i have Orbit 1 and Shark.

Orbit 1 would be the last game to leave i think. Cheap, challenging and plain good fun for a below average player.

#19231 2 years ago

It's a passion gang...got to love it!

#19232 2 years ago
    Quoted from Tigger:

Love ice cold beer! Nice!

#19233 2 years ago
    Quoted from Tigger:

Nice use of space and variety! What’s the vertical TV- is that hooked up to something that feeds content?

#19234 2 years ago
    Quoted from Tigger:

Love the ICB as well. I have the exact same one w/ the double coin doors. This version is very rare.

#19235 2 years ago
    Quoted from moat-pin:

Nice use of space and variety! What’s the vertical TV- is that hooked up to something that feeds content?

I would also love to know this. I've seen a few guys on you tube that have this and its great! But they never really discuss how to make it. Interested in how its made and what you need to connect to it.

#19236 2 years ago

This thread is great. Their are some amazing collections and rooms on here.It makes my mind overflow with ideas.
    Cheers!

#19237 2 years ago
    Quoted from moat-pin:

Thank you! Hooked up to wifi through a stick pc. Stick pc, wireless keyboard, and 39" lcd screen will cost about $300 ish. Well worth it! There is an option to play trailers of the movie in the lower half. Download software below.

https://www.movieposterapp.com/

Posted some previous pics of digital posters. Some of my favorites.

#19238 2 years ago
    Quoted from Tigger:

Thank you! Hooked up to wifi through a stick pc. Stick pc, wireless keyboard, and 39" lcd screen will cost about $300 ish. Well worth it! There is an option to play trailers of the movie in the lower half. Download software below.
    https://www.movieposterapp.com/
    Posted some previous pics of digital posters. Some of my favorites.

Quoted from Tigger:

Just added a digital movie poster to the barcade!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#19239 2 years ago

You the man! Now to convince the wife its a good idea hahaha.

#19240 2 years ago

I recently moved and forgot to take some before pictures, but a friend (and fellow pinhead) of mine demo’d a closet allowing me to fit one more game into the dedicated game room. Haven’t decorated yet, but thrilled to have room for Baywatch again!

D461EBF9-FD33-4BD3-B5FD-42F26520A1CD (resized).jpegD461EBF9-FD33-4BD3-B5FD-42F26520A1CD (resized).jpeg
    #19241 2 years ago
    Quoted from Taygeta:

Haven’t decorated yet, but thrilled to have room for Baywatch again!

Very underrated game IMO.

#19242 2 years ago
    Quoted from ExSquid:

You the man! Now to convince the wife its a good idea hahaha.

Need to get her to think of the idea that way it will be a good idea! Works every time for me!

#19243 2 years ago

This weeks lineup for the front four.

I feel so grateful for the life i have.

lu1 (resized).jpglu1 (resized).jpg

#19244 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

This weeks lineup for the front four.
    [quoted image]

Sunset riders. VERY interesting!

#19245 2 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

Sunset riders. VERY interesting!

#19246 2 years ago

Made a few recent additions including neon in the bathroom off the arcade area.

1F3308C0-09C2-42E9-848F-114EEDA2EFA8 (resized).jpeg1F3308C0-09C2-42E9-848F-114EEDA2EFA8 (resized).jpeg265375CF-8182-43A1-8C33-0B0616B1BC55 (resized).jpeg265375CF-8182-43A1-8C33-0B0616B1BC55 (resized).jpegB5A401C9-B759-4CF9-82AF-E09949F3D2E2 (resized).jpegB5A401C9-B759-4CF9-82AF-E09949F3D2E2 (resized).jpeg8BAC3B40-9829-4C92-BFF7-74884F085D67 (resized).jpeg8BAC3B40-9829-4C92-BFF7-74884F085D67 (resized).jpeg9F35ED9F-D77E-4D47-9B1C-F3599477D678 (resized).jpeg9F35ED9F-D77E-4D47-9B1C-F3599477D678 (resized).jpeg
    #19247 2 years ago

Question for everyone who has painted their ceilings black: What did you do with the fiberglass insulation out by your rim joist? Paint it? Cover it? Change to some other kind of insulation?

#19248 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

same, 100%

#19249 2 years ago

LOL NO REFUNDS On VIDEO GAMES

Nice sign I need one of those

#19250 2 years ago
    1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg
    There are 23,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 385 of 477.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms/page/385?hl=electronmagic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.