Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 hours ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg
    There are 23,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 384 of 477.
    #19151 2 years ago
    Quoted from apic7917:

Update on mine
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice mix of new and old. Don't see a lot Rocky's.

#19152 2 years ago
    Quoted from SNES:

I’m telling myself that right now. “Just three more and I’ll have everything I want and won’t need to buy anymore games” until something else comes out that I want haha

My wife keeps talking about another house...

I told her I'm not moving unless I have a gameroom that fits 20 games. Lol! Everyone I know wants more!

I have a buddy with 122 games, and he keeps saying he needs to add another addition to his place! Hahahaha!!

#19153 2 years ago
    Quoted from ChipScott:

I have these in several of these in the recess can lights in my bar/gameroom.
    They don't get hot, they last a long time, they offer a really nice blacklight effect ( as well as offer a nice subtle light to the area below). They're not uncomfortable or harsh to look at, and actually they look rather neat.
    I found them on Amazon.com.
    [quoted image]

All the reviews say they don't last? I would like something like these but none of them last very long apparently.

#19154 2 years ago
    Quoted from Viggin900:

All the reviews say they don't last? I would like something like these but none of them last very long apparently.

I use these and the reviews are decent and they look great in my room.

Screenshot_20220115-221425_Amazon Shopping~2 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220115-221425_Amazon Shopping~2 (resized).jpg
    #19155 2 years ago
    Quoted from ChipScott:

I have these in several of these in the recess can lights in my bar/gameroom.
    They don't get hot, they last a long time, they offer a really nice blacklight effect ( as well as offer a nice subtle light to the area below). They're not uncomfortable or harsh to look at, and actually they look rather neat.
    I found them on Amazon.com.
    [quoted image]

Sorry for the delay, just moved and finally settling in. I have seen these but they wont work for my room. I have led pot lights that don’t have a removable bulb. Thanks for the suggestion.

Quoted from orlandu81:

I used these - amazon.com link »
    4 pack, two attached together on each side of the ceiling.
    [quoted image]

This might work for me, I have a 4 tray ceilings in my room where I ran LED lights and there is an outlet in each tray. Thanks for the recommendation.

Quoted from semicolin:

Almost all of the ebay stuff is garbage. It's important to use 365nm instead of 395nm, because the latter throw off a whole lot of visible light and it ruins the effect. Even the ones claiming 365nm are usually fake, so be prepared to occasionally send back a dud.
    I buy mine from http://spiderwebman.net/ - guy has an old-school operation but he's picky about what he sells. I have two of the 12W ones and my goodness does it ever make things pop.

Very good to know. I had no idea there was a difference between them. Do yours get hot? I looked on his website and he’s sold out for now but I’m going to reach out. Thank you!

#19156 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinballboy:

This is mine. It’s not much but it’s enough for me.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice collection. Way to give the Gottliebs some love.

#19157 2 years ago
    Quoted from Wineinger09:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where did you buy that long putting mat? That's a nice one..

#19158 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinPickle:

Very good to know. I had no idea there was a difference between them. Do yours get hot? I looked on his website and he’s sold out for now but I’m going to reach out. Thank you!

I left them on for an hour to test for you and took a look with my thermal gun. The heatsinks are at 102°F(39°C) at their hottest point... so while they're warm, they're definitely not what I'd consider hot. Put your hand on a boob light with an incandescent bulb in it and you'll never do it again!

He sells a high quality product... it's still imported, but whoever is manufacturing them is definitely doing a better job than the absolute crap that floods the amazon marketplace.

#19159 2 years ago
    Quoted from MoSeS_1592:

Been lurking for a while now and decided it’s time to reveal my obsession/addiction/insanity. Here’s my man cave. It has been evolving into what you see since mid 2008. It was a childhood dream to own a pinball machine and when I finally had my own house with a big basement I had to have *one* pin. I was warned that pinball is an addiction… you will almost certainly never have just one. Fast forward 13 years and I’m up to 8 pins (10 if you include the heavily modded Zizzle’s, plus a Black Knight and Blackout being baby sat at a friend’s house since I’m out of space).
    I always loved model trains almost as much as pinball and always envisioned a train running through my game room. My 2020 covid lockdown project was to finally build my model train setup. Around my bar area I have a 30-foot rectangular N-scale model running along the ceiling. Along the rest of the majority of the basement/gameroom I have a 110-foot loop HO-scale model running along the ceiling. Plus a sh*t ton of micro arcades and vintage/handhelds. A wet bar, pachislo (with slot mod), and popcorn machine to finish the deal. And yes, RC is a hobby too haha.
    As you can see in some of the pics parenthood took over some of my cave, but the kiddos like pinball and love playing in the cave so it’s all good! Enjoy the pics! [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Deathwish 1 or 2? Nice room btw!

#19160 2 years ago
    Quoted from Wineinger09:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You need a Maiden next to that Zep and Metallica.

#19161 2 years ago
    Quoted from ExSquid:

Deathwish 1 or 2? Nice room btw!

Good old Charles Bronson...... Get on his bad side, your dead..........

#19162 2 years ago

Added a Neo Geo (restoring it currently) and a Legends multicade cab this week!

63D9AFB4-FDC9-4028-AC99-C17B22F5F474 (resized).jpeg63D9AFB4-FDC9-4028-AC99-C17B22F5F474 (resized).jpeg
    #19163 2 years ago
    Quoted from BrianJ1337:

[quoted image]

How do you like that Ms Pac-Man/Galaga game? I've been thinking of adding an arcade game and that seems like it would be a great first arcade. Seems like having two popular games and a 25 inch monitor would make it popular at parties.

#19164 2 years ago
    Quoted from SimpleSam:

How do you like that Ms Pac-Man/Galaga game? I've been thinking of adding an arcade game and that seems like it would be a great first arcade. Seems like having two popular games and a 25 inch monitor would make it popular at parties.

Galaga has been my dream machine forever. I couldn’t find any good Galaga stand-alone for a good price which I still want but couldn’t pass this one up it’s in amazing shape and turns out my kids love the Mrs Pac-Man more, so it’s a win/win. This one it barely got played from the previous owner who bought it pretty new. There’s a bunch of these out there too for decent prices I see them pop up quite often.

#19165 2 years ago
    Quoted from BrianJ1337:

[quoted image]

that is the widest ms pac and galaga i've ever seen.

#19166 2 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

that is the widest ms pac and galaga i've ever seen.

Wide angle shot

#19167 2 years ago
    Quoted from pacman11:

Where did you buy that long putting mat? That's a nice one..

Birdieball. Highly recommend, great true roll for a medium priced product. There are some higher end products but you pay way to much and then some cheap crappy products. This is fits both requirements. Also rolls up easily and then lays flat right away

#19168 2 years ago
    Quoted from BrianJ1337:

Galaga has been my dream machine forever. I couldn’t find any good Galaga stand-alone for a good price which I still want but couldn’t pass this one up it’s in amazing shape and turns out my kids love the Mrs Pac-Man more, so it’s a win/win. This one it barely got played from the previous owner who bought it pretty new. There’s a bunch of these out there too for decent prices I see them pop up quite often.

I'll have to keep my eye open for one either in an upright or a cocktail.

#19169 2 years ago

Alright, don't laugh, but I'm a newbie to pinside and proud and excited to finally have my very first pinball machine, one of my childhood favs, DE Star Wars 1992! I can't believe I actually have one now, and hope to find my other 2 all-time favs: DE Jurassic Park 1993 and Williams Indiana Jones 1993.

Thanks to GAP for making it happen! I think I can fit 3 more in this space

7A2AA451-4671-4A2B-B1C3-3ACFE0A6BBE0_1_201_a (resized).jpeg7A2AA451-4671-4A2B-B1C3-3ACFE0A6BBE0_1_201_a (resized).jpeg
    #19170 2 years ago
    Quoted from sponjey:

Alright, don't laugh, but I'm a newbie to pinside and proud and excited to finally have my very first pinball machine, one of my childhood favs, DE Star Wars 1992! I can't believe I actually have one now, and hope to find my other 2 all-time favs: DE Jurassic Park 1993 and Williams Indiana Jones 1993.
    [quoted image]

Congrats! The first pin is always an awesome feeling. DE Star Wars is a really fun game! Does yours have the 20th anniversary ROM? I hear it really opens that game up and expands the rules and balances the scoring. Something to consider, if you don’t have it. DE JP and Williams Indy are both awesome too! You’ll add both I bet before long, and they should easily fit in that space from the photo! Enjoy your SW!

#19171 2 years ago
    Quoted from sponjey:

[quoted image]

Congratulations. SWDE was our first pin as well. Since I had this copied to the clipboard, I might as well add this here as a PSA as well. Throw a Pinsound card into your game to kick it up several notches. John Williams makes everything better.

#19172 2 years ago
    Quoted from BrianJ1337:

[quoted image]

I don't care what anyone says Nam 1975 was the best game on the Neo Geo.

#19173 2 years ago
    Quoted from ExSquid:

I’m a puzzle bobble fan myself.

#19174 2 years ago
    Quoted from ExSquid:

Quoted from BrianJ1337:

I’m a puzzle bobble fan myself.

WINDJAMMERS!!!!

#19176 2 years ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

WINDJAMMERS!!!!

Windjammers 2 is coming out tomorrow and I’m super excited! Played a build years back and it feels just like the first. Still love playing the first one on my multicade but you can’t change the match time on the rom and they are all super short

#19177 2 years ago
    Quoted from BrianJ1337:

I have a restored original DK with a 60-1 board, and yes the mrs pac man is definitely a favourite with the kids, non pinball/arcade people in general.
    I like it as well, haha.

D403D42E-CB80-4EB5-B6ED-995D9DAB87BE (resized).pngD403D42E-CB80-4EB5-B6ED-995D9DAB87BE (resized).png
    #19178 2 years ago
    Quoted from SimpleSam:

I have one in my basement as well. One of the best purchases I've made. Nearly everyone that comes over gravitates towards that.

#19179 2 years ago
    Quoted from ExSquid:

I have one in my basement as well. One of the best purchases I've made. Nearly everyone that comes over gravitates towards that.

Ahhh we're gravitating to the Old School classic vids here - I see what's going on, LOL.
    Here are ours, because "no space should ever go UNinvaded."
    Even the closet space, when the game room is full of pins!

Video Arcade - 03192020-c (resized).jpgVideo Arcade - 03192020-c (resized).jpg

#19180 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinkitten:

Congrats! The first pin is always an awesome feeling. DE Star Wars is a really fun game! Does yours have the 20th anniversary ROM? I hear it really opens that game up and expands the rules and balances the scoring. Something to consider, if you don’t have it. DE JP and Williams Indy are both awesome too! You’ll add both I bet before long, and they should easily fit in that space from the photo! Enjoy your SW!

I don't know what the 20th anniversary ROM is or how to find out, but it sounds cool! I'll need to look into that. Thanks for the tip!

#19181 2 years ago
    Quoted from jedimastermatt:

Congratulations. SWDE was our first pin as well. Since I had this copied to the clipboard, I might as well add this here as a PSA as well. Throw a Pinsound card into your game to kick it up several notches. John Williams makes everything better.

Yes sir!

#19182 2 years ago
    Quoted from twoplays25c:

Ahhh we're gravitating to the Old School classic vids here - I see what's going on, LOL.
    Here are ours, because "no space should ever go UNinvaded."
    Even the closet space, when the game room is full of pins!

[quoted image]

Haha! Nice!
    I did that as well!
    The storage space under the stairs, took the door off, put the arcade on wheels.

5A35F42A-7C37-4A88-98F6-3E253302C02C (resized).jpeg5A35F42A-7C37-4A88-98F6-3E253302C02C (resized).jpegF59C7407-4C57-4290-A50D-554391FC9265 (resized).jpegF59C7407-4C57-4290-A50D-554391FC9265 (resized).jpeg
    #19183 2 years ago

If your Ms. Pacman has dip switch settings speedy or fast Ms. Pacman is so much more fun.

#19184 2 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

If your Ms. Pacman has dip switch settings speedy or fast Ms. Pacman is so much more fun.

But that's cheating

#19185 2 years ago
    Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

Haha! Nice!
    I did that as well!
    The storage space under the stairs, took the door off, put the arcade on wheels.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

What game is she playing in the second picture? Thanks!

#19186 2 years ago
    Quoted from Goronic:

What game is she playing in the second picture? Thanks!

Ohh gosh… I can not remember. First and only time playing that game, a friend told me to play it.

That Street Fighter has an original board in it, as well as a Pandora DX with almost 3000 games for the kids and I to flip thru.

We usually just play Street fighter or other head to head fighters, or classic beat ‘em ups like TMNT or the Simpsons.

Fun stuff!
    Richard

F360502F-D86F-41F3-AF2F-DFBCA9DDE05E (resized).jpegF360502F-D86F-41F3-AF2F-DFBCA9DDE05E (resized).jpeg
    #19187 2 years ago

No worries....if any one else is a video game guru please feel free to chime in. The screenshot looks really cool

#19188 2 years ago

Looks a bit like Metal slug, my granddaughters fave.

#19189 2 years ago

it does...but I don't recall the player looking like that - zombies yes, trolls - no? If it is metal slug perhaps someone can chime in on what version?

#19190 2 years ago

Haha! Nice!
    I did that as well!
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Nicely done! Love the back-lighting too.

#19191 2 years ago
    Quoted from sponjey:

I don't know what the 20th anniversary ROM is or how to find out, but it sounds cool! I'll need to look into that. Thanks for the tip!

Here is where you can find it. Check out this web page for details on the 20th anniversary edition ROM. May the source be with you.

2FCAD306-CAB2-465F-94AF-DE958DA5B8CD (resized).jpeg2FCAD306-CAB2-465F-94AF-DE958DA5B8CD (resized).jpeg
    #19192 2 years ago
    Quoted from Goronic:

it does...but I don't recall the player looking like that - zombies yes, trolls - no? If it is metal slug perhaps someone can chime in on what version?

It’s metal slug, don’t remember which version. Classic shoot em up, play them in my RaPi all the time.

#19193 2 years ago
    Quoted from Hench4Life:

It’s metal slug, don’t remember which version. Classic shoot em up, play them in my RaPi all the time.

I just watched a playthrough of all versions I can find of Metal Slug (Super Vehicle and versions 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7) and no screen looked like that screenshot. I don't think it is Metal Slug :/

#19194 2 years ago
    Quoted from Goronic:

I just watched a playthrough of all versions I can find of Metal Slug (Super Vehicle and versions 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7) and no screen looked like that screenshot. I don't think it is Metal Slug :/

Haha no it was not… I think this is it! Weird game! Found it in my “recently played” list. Not sure what platform it was released on.

D1763740-F6EF-4989-98BE-34E4B6B97720 (resized).jpegD1763740-F6EF-4989-98BE-34E4B6B97720 (resized).jpeg
    #19195 2 years ago

I should get the kids to try Metal Slug tho!
    I bet they would like it.

#19196 2 years ago

Grandaughter liked it when she was six because it sounded like they said 'fffuuuuucccckkkk' when they karked it. Think it was MS IV.

#19197 2 years ago

I should get the kids to try Metal Slug tho!
    I bet they would like it.

Thanks! I just found it and was going to report back

https://retroachievements.org/game/14880

Thank you for verifying for me.

#19198 2 years ago
    Quoted from Goronic:

Thanks! I just found it and was going to report back
    https://retroachievements.org/game/14880
    Thank you for verifying for me.

Cool!

#19199 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinkitten:

Here is where you can find it. Check out this web page for details on the 20th anniversary edition ROM. May the source be with you.
    [quoted image]

I believe you can order one burned from Matt's basement arcade but might want to give it a google.

#19200 2 years ago
    Quoted from sponjey:

[quoted image]

That was my first as well.

There are 23,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 384 of 477.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms/page/384 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.