Topic Stats

• 23,814 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by DanMarino
  • Topic is favorited by 1,120 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0382 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0384 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0385 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0383 (resized).jpeg
    F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    There are 23,814 posts in this topic. You are on page 359 of 477.
    #17901 2 years ago
    Quoted from ToucanF16:

When you figure it out let me know. I have the exact same NSM hanging in my office. The dollar bill acceptor is no longer working and I want to put it on free play.

It’s a code that you enter on a remote... you can just pull the service plunger and unscrew it... let it dangle in the cab and you’re good to go

#17902 2 years ago
    Quoted from TAVsPlace:

chickenscratch
    Where did you get those blue chairs, they look super cool!

A vintage store, they just came in that day and we absolutely fell in love with them, got them both for $325. Did some research latter on in the day and found that they are all the rage these days and often sell for $1K+ each. They are called scoop chairs. These ones were made in 1958 by Carter Brothers. If you ever come across them at a decent price, definitely recommend picking some up, as I agree, they look super cool.

Thanks dude!

Quoted from Purdue:

I like the good times fake neon, are you happy with it?

Ya, surprisingly very happy with all the fake neon. Looks legit, in my eyes. Think that one was from Amerzon.

#17903 2 years ago
    Quoted from bonzo442:

I had posted pics of my old basement game room many years ago. Last year I moved to SW Florida and built a separate building out back with 2 car garage and made a nice game room out of remaining space. I’m such a nut I covered the only window with a huge Guinness mirror lol. Still not complete as I’m missing my jukebox being fixed 1 pin Zep premium & arcade legends 3. Have to make room maybe move dart board to other side.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I like this dude, great job! You fit a little bit of everything, somehow, in there LMAO. Would never be the wiser that all of that coolness is inside that unassuming blue building.

#17904 2 years ago
    Quoted from RTS:

Pin removal practice device
    [quoted image]

Practice time is over for me….

4E80CCC4-8B8D-46A0-BE17-8B2C0755AB68 (resized).jpeg4E80CCC4-8B8D-46A0-BE17-8B2C0755AB68 (resized).jpeg
    #17905 2 years ago
    Quoted from MrMikeman:

No it's not about entering credits. It's a setting. While some recommend leaving the interlock switch pulled all the time which lets you play songs without credits I don't recommend that solution. It leaves the juke in programmable mode after power up and can get really messed up by someone who doesn't realize they are changing settings.
    The programmable settings 90-94 will need to be set. P090-P091-P092-P093 are set to 0. P094 is set to 200. Free play all the time.
    You have to go into settings:
    - Open the door and pull out the white interlock switch.
    - Display should show P010 in the SELECTION window and some other numbers in the other windows.
    - Press 'C' - display should show only P with no other digits
    - Enter 090 and press H
    - Enter 0 and press H
    - Enter 091 and press H
    - Enter 0 and press H
    - Enter 092 and press H
    - Enter 0 and press H
    - Enter 093 and press H
    - Enter 0 and press H
    - Enter 094 and press H
    - Enter 200 and press H
    Push the interlock back in. Close the door. You are done.
    If the ram/battery chip is dead then the settings will not remain after you power off and the juke will not function correctly anyway.

I’m going to try that thanks for the info. If it doesn’t work then it’s the ram/battery chip I guess

#17906 2 years ago
    Quoted from MrMikeman:

No it's not about entering credits. It's a setting. While some recommend leaving the interlock switch pulled all the time which lets you play songs without credits I don't recommend that solution. It leaves the juke in programmable mode after power up and can get really messed up by someone who doesn't realize they are changing settings.
    The programmable settings 90-94 will need to be set. P090-P091-P092-P093 are set to 0. P094 is set to 200. Free play all the time.
    You have to go into settings:
    - Open the door and pull out the white interlock switch.
    - Display should show P010 in the SELECTION window and some other numbers in the other windows.
    - Press 'C' - display should show only P with no other digits
    - Enter 090 and press H
    - Enter 0 and press H
    - Enter 091 and press H
    - Enter 0 and press H
    - Enter 092 and press H
    - Enter 0 and press H
    - Enter 093 and press H
    - Enter 0 and press H
    - Enter 094 and press H
    - Enter 200 and press H
    Push the interlock back in. Close the door. You are done.
    If the ram/battery chip is dead then the settings will not remain after you power off and the juke will not function correctly anyway.

I tried it but no luck I’m going to try and change the ram/battery chip

#17907 2 years ago
    Quoted from chickenscratch:

I like this dude, great job! You fit a little bit of everything, somehow, in there LMAO. Would never be the wiser that all of that coolness is inside that unassuming blue building.

Thanks man appreciate kind words !

#17908 2 years ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:It’s a code that you enter on a remote... you can just pull the service plunger and unscrew it... let it dangle in the cab and you’re good to go

I’ve tried that no luck either

#17909 2 years ago
    Quoted from MrMikeman:

Hey Mike, no luck with your instructions and pulling plunger out doesn’t work either. I’ve attached a pic of mpu would you happen to know which is the ram/battery chip?
    Thanks again

7D0D9C08-C188-4564-B040-3C002B41A124 (resized).jpeg7D0D9C08-C188-4564-B040-3C002B41A124 (resized).jpeg
    #17910 2 years ago
    Quoted from bonzo442:

Hey Mike, no luck with your instructions and pulling plunger out doesn’t work either. I’ve attached a pic of mpu would you happen to know which is the ram/battery chip?
    Thanks again[quoted image]

Yup.

17CE7F2B-5C14-4E7E-B07A-AA6FE50B931E (resized).jpeg17CE7F2B-5C14-4E7E-B07A-AA6FE50B931E (resized).jpeg
    #17911 2 years ago
    Quoted from bonzo442:

I had posted pics of my old basement game room many years ago. Last year I moved to SW Florida and built a separate building out back with 2 car garage and made a nice game room out of remaining space. I’m such a nut I covered the only window with a huge Guinness mirror lol. Still not complete as I’m missing my jukebox being fixed 1 pin Zep premium & arcade legends 3. Have to make room maybe move dart board to other side.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Ludwig's, 602's and McIntosh. Doesn't get much better than that!

Plus the name bonzo442!

#17912 2 years ago
    Quoted from MrMikeman:

Yup.
    [quoted image]

Oh man, are those available anywhere? I am getting a MSN Firbird soon and feel like I might have this issue at some point

Chris

#17913 2 years ago

Update, I ordered the chip from eBay you can specify which model and have the chip pre programmed for free play and whole album or CD if you want. I’ll keep everyone posted how it works out.

Quoted from drummermike:

Ludwig's, 602's and McIntosh. Doesn't get much better than that!
    Plus the name bonzo442!

Thanks drummer Mike I’m also a drumming Mike. I’ve been lurking on your posts for years and saw your chrome kit and basement set up years ago. We’re a lot alike for sure!

#17914 2 years ago
    Quoted from vwallat99:

Feeling good about the current gameroom set up now!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

“Get the Phone!”

#17915 2 years ago

Shout out to mrMikeman too, thanks for all your help! This forums loaded with Mikes

#17916 2 years ago
    Quoted from bonzo442:Shout out to mrMikeman too, thanks for all your help! This forums loaded with Mikes

How close are you to Marco? We're visiting for the week. I met a buddy for dinner last night at Foxboro sports. According to the pinmap, there aren't many places to play. I usually try to play on vacation.

#17917 2 years ago
    Quoted from gorditas:

How close are you to Marco? We're visiting for the week. I met a buddy for dinner last night at Foxboro sports. According to the pinmap, there aren't many places to play. I usually try to play on vacation.

35 miles about 53 minutes according to google maps to heart of Marco island. If you wanna come by your welcome to this week my weekend is unfortunately booked. If you wanna stop by pm me I’ll send my address, phone # have a few beers and some games!

#17918 2 years ago
    Quoted from bonzo442:

Shout out to mrMikeman too, thanks for all your help! This forums loaded with Mikes

Mike check, Mike Check

One more!!

#17919 2 years ago

Mike Hunt, anybody seen Mike Hunt ? That was always a good one. I think the movie was Porkies

#17920 2 years ago
    Quoted from bonzo442:

Mike Hunt, anybody seen Mike Hunt ? That was always a good one. I think the movie was Porkies

or maybe it was The Hollywood Knights ?

#17921 2 years ago
    Quoted from fnosm:

or maybe it was The Hollywood Knights ?

Porky's for sure.

#17922 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinballslave:

Porky's for sure.

Yes it was and announced over the outside speakers at a drive-in burger joint.

#17923 2 years ago

Porky's, the pin.

And go!

#17924 2 years ago
    Quoted from bonzo442:

Update, I ordered the chip from eBay you can specify which model and have the chip pre programmed for free play and whole album or CD if you want. I’ll keep everyone posted how it works out.

Thanks drummer Mike I’m also a drumming Mike. I’ve been lurking on your posts for years and saw your chrome kit and basement set up years ago. We’re a lot alike for sure!

Chrome kit! It is stainless steel!

#17925 2 years ago
    Quoted from drummermike:

Chrome kit! It is stainless steel!

Oh damn it’s been a long time I looked at your set up. I see turrets so was thinking DWs which to me are those great maple shells (Keller) and chrome covering. So those are actually stainless steel like Bonhams Ludwigs?

#17926 2 years ago

Sometimes you need to burn calories

8A5D883B-20C5-40DA-958C-721207AA22EA (resized).jpeg8A5D883B-20C5-40DA-958C-721207AA22EA (resized).jpeg
    #17927 2 years ago
    Quoted from bonzo442:

Got into McIntosh only recently love it[quoted image][quoted image]

Are those Klipsch Forte speakers you have?? I had a pair for years back in High School through college. Sold them when I moved out of state after college. Loved them.

#17928 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Are those Klipsch Forte speakers you have?? I had a pair for years back in High School through college. Sold them when I moved out of state after college. Loved them.

No actually Chorus ll’s a little bigger than fortes 15” woofer had crossovers redone along with tweeter work. That’s what I love about Klipsch you can upgrade an already great speaker. The horns are honkey and can be shrill they need to be tamed with tubes. Not seen in photos is another set of Klipsch Heresy lV’s being driven by the Onkyo M-504 set up so yes 4 speakers at once......hey you only live once

#17929 2 years ago
    Quoted from bonzo442:

That’s what I love about Klipsch you can upgrade an already great speaker.

Klipsch are #1 for me. I have 2 pair of Heresys in the game room drivin' by a NAD (Nad's a pretty decent receiver).
    A pair of Cornwells in the living room (maybe too much speaker for the living room) drivin' by a Mcintosh, and
    a pair of LaScalas for the outdoor events drivin' by a high output Yamaha. Those LaScalas Auditorium Theater speakers really
    fill the air..

#17930 2 years ago

Here i was happy as Larry with my Klipsh Reference speakers.

Oh well. I get enough noise complaints already.

#17931 2 years ago

My roommate in college back in the 70s had a pair of Klipschorns. In his words, he ate baloney sandwiches for a year to be able to afford them. Holy crap those things could go loud even without much power, looking back, I feel sorry for our neighbors. I remember cranking out a lot of Tull Bursting Out and his favorite Supertramp Crime of the Century. You gotta put out about $15k to get a pair today.

Ever since then I have always only bought Klipsch speakers.

#17932 2 years ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

looking back, I feel sorry for our neighbors.

Yea, during outings, it's almost a must for me to invite the surrounding neighbors.
    The Cornwells (even the Heresys) were fine for outdoors, but awhile back after a
    couple weeks seeing a pair of LaScalas still for sale for $1,000.00 (a couple hours away),
    I decided to check them out. I was there for maybe a half hour still deciding and the guy
    said to stand at the end of the driveway, and he'll turn them up. It was in a residential area
    but a long driveway. He cranked those things up and the wife with her curlers in her hair
    and all start screaming as she was running down the porch steps "You S.O. a god damn Bitch.
    You're going to have the god damn cops over here!!". That right there was the decidtion maker.
    Those speakers were sold..

#17933 2 years ago

I had Cornwalls before I moved to Florida but reluctantly sold them. They had more bass than the chorus but they’re huge so I went with the smaller Heresy’s but no complaints. The Klipschorns are in another league but a nice used pair can be had in the $4-$6,000 range. New are yeah too expensive $15,000 but then again not much more than some pins

#17934 2 years ago
    Quoted from bonzo442:

Oh damn it’s been a long time I looked at your set up. I see turrets so was thinking DWs which to me are those great maple shells (Keller) and chrome covering. So those are actually stainless steel like Bonhams Ludwigs?

I had a Ludwig stainless kit in the 70's when Carl Palmer had his custom ss kit. Sadly sold them. Had 8,10,12,13,14,15 high toms, 16 floor and 20 bass.

The new DW stainless steel kit is VERY HEAVY! I just got a 14x26 to replace the 16x24. The others are 8x10, 10x13, 14x16 and 16x18. No 14 high tom available unless your name is Jason Bonham. Jason has the DW ss kit with 14,16,18 and 26 drums. Limited sizes and no longer in production. I got the last 26" bass drum from the DW shop!

I had to bust on you a little. It's all good!

#17935 2 years ago

I heard Jason’s show is amazing but never seen only on YouTube. Sounds like a nice kit I’d keep my eyes open for that 14” tom. At least you grabbed the 26 bass before it was too late. I used to have a bunch of kits but tapered down over the years. Had a DW wood kit years ago when Keller made their shells supposedly best years

#17936 2 years ago

Just moved into my house on Monday, only had a Fire! machine. Picked up TNA and stranger things yesterday. I have four others on order so things will fill up pretty quickly. That’s probably all I’m be able to fit at once for pins. Putting in a bar area and some other fun stuff soon. The stool is for my three year old son who likes to shoot at the “flower” in stranger things.

4FA43AB0-26F4-441F-AB66-A7C94D230676 (resized).jpeg4FA43AB0-26F4-441F-AB66-A7C94D230676 (resized).jpeg
    #17937 2 years ago
    Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

Just moved into my house on Monday, only had a Fire! machine. Picked up TNA and stranger things yesterday. I have four others on order so things will fill up pretty quickly. That’s probably all I’m be able to fit at once for pins. Putting in a bar area and some other fun stuff soon. The stool is for my three year old son who likes to shoot at the “flower” in stranger things.[quoted image]

Nice.

I like these steps, reversible for toddlers or 4-6 year olds, they are light and the kids carry them around with them from one machine to another.

DSCF9427[1] (resized).jpgDSCF9427[1] (resized).jpg

#17938 2 years ago
    Quoted from bonzo442:

I heard Jason’s show is amazing but never seen only on YouTube. Sounds like a nice kit I’d keep my eyes open for that 14” tom. At least you grabbed the 26 bass before it was too late. I used to have a bunch of kits but tapered down over the years. Had a DW wood kit years ago when Keller made their shells supposedly best years

I saw Jason twice doing his Zep show. His shows were fantastic. I never saw Zep live.

I traded a DW Mapa burl maple kit in on the new stainless kit. My Ludwig maple kit sounds so much better than the wood DW. I will never sell the Ludwig's. I have never seen a better looking kit than the wood DW's though.

#17939 2 years ago

Got part of the basement reorganized for a get together.

B9AE5CC5-7F8B-4C15-911D-5331FE04C090 (resized).jpegB9AE5CC5-7F8B-4C15-911D-5331FE04C090 (resized).jpeg
    #17940 2 years ago
    Quoted from EJS:

[quoted image]

I'd like to be part of that get together

#17941 2 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I'd like to be part of that get together

Should have about 50 games up and running hopefully. If you find yourself in the area then or any time you know how to get ahold of me.

#17942 2 years ago
    Quoted from EJS:

anyone with a BSD has got my attention.

#17943 2 years ago
    Quoted from EJS:

[quoted image]

Get your Fire Queen / Vulcan assembled soon

#17944 2 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

Get your Fire Queen / Vulcan assembled soon

I just took it apart to make room. Tough choices to make. Actually one of my favorite EMs around here. Good news is it’s all shopped and doesn’t need anything. Will have about 10 more EMs to play upstairs.

#17945 2 years ago

Couple shots of the room coming together!

2F650059-8856-4833-99E0-6646688AF0FF (resized).jpeg2F650059-8856-4833-99E0-6646688AF0FF (resized).jpegD5A24C4D-7655-453C-ADDC-E9AF87EF837E (resized).jpegD5A24C4D-7655-453C-ADDC-E9AF87EF837E (resized).jpeg
    #17946 2 years ago

Where did you get that cool roller coaster model?

#17947 2 years ago

Which of the 3 Stern's do you prefer and why?

Haven't played Avengers yet after cancelling my order, but played the LZ prem the other day and liked it.

#17948 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Where did you get that cool roller coaster model?

8DC1E60D-0F88-4BCA-B34E-DC4EB28B22A1 (resized).jpeg8DC1E60D-0F88-4BCA-B34E-DC4EB28B22A1 (resized).jpeg
    #17949 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Which of the 3 Stern's do you prefer and why?
    Haven't played Avengers yet after cancelling my order, but played the LZ prem the other day and liked it.

Led Zeppelin is hands down my favorite…the multiball rules and progression is always fun and the magic frenzy multiball is easily one of the best pinball experiences between lights, shots and music…too good.

#17950 2 years ago
    Quoted from Hipponotic:

Led Zeppelin is hands down my favorite…the multiball rules and progression is always fun and the magic frenzy multiball is easily one of the best pinball experiences between lights, shots and music…too good.

Agreed 100%. Easily one of the best pinballs to come out in the last few years even more so if you enjoy Zeppelin (who doesn’t?).

Don’t forget it was #1 on pinside up until angry JJP GnR fans got butt hurt and slid the rankings intentionally lol.

There are 23,814 posts in this topic. You are on page 359 of 477.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms/page/359 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.