Topic Stats

• 23,721 posts
  • 2,339 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 38 hours ago by toaster777
  • Topic is favorited by 1,118 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4565 (resized).png
    IMG_4566 (resized).png
    Pinside_forum_8089745_0 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240305_090612_Outlook (resized).jpg
    20240303_004841 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2110 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2104 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2067 (resized).JPG
    Pinside_forum_3339888_776249 (resized).jpg
    Pinside_forum_3339888_776248 (resized).jpg
    20240324_164009 (resized).jpg
    20240324_163842 (resized).jpg
    20240324_163742 (resized).jpg
    20240324_163730 (resized).jpg
    20240324_163712 (resized).jpg
    20240324_163705 (resized).jpg

There are 23,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 352 of 475.
    #17551 2 years ago

How many circuits are you running to that room? Just curious as I'm in the process of turning a bedroom into a pinball room... And it's only got one circuit running to it I was going to have an electrician come out and run another line

#17552 2 years ago
    Quoted from fooflighter:

How many circuits are you running to that room? Just curious as I'm in the process of turning a bedroom into a pinball room... And it's only got one circuit running to it I was going to have an electrician come out and run another line

I’m pretty sure there are 3 20amp circuits down there. I’ve never altered it, just lucked up and it’s always been able to handle everything.

#17553 2 years ago

Update from today.

Chris

#17554 2 years ago
    Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Update from today.

Chris

Wow, nice picks on games! I can see you appreciate the classic period like I before Mortal Combat and dozen more took over the arcades. A real collection you have, don't ever let it or the dream go!

#17555 2 years ago
    Quoted from Viggin900:

Wow, nice picks on games! I can see you appreciate the classic period like I before Mortal Combat and dozen more took over the arcades. A real collection you have, don't ever let it or the dream go!

Thanks! I tend to want to have what I remember playing in the arcades back in the day. When I was into video games, it was Asteroids, Defender, Space Duel and stuff like that. Mortal Kombat and the age of fighting games happened after I shifted to pinball mainly, and that's kinda evident in the pinball machines I have as well.

Probably the biggest exception is the CarnEvil, which I got more to just have some variety for when people are over. Turns out on free play it's pretty easy. LOL

Chris

#17556 2 years ago

I’m curious, but how many people with finished game rooms like this (if it’s part of a finished basement) also added a bedroom?

I know this is an odd question, but on another forum I belong to whenever somebody posts about input on a finished basement people always chime in about, “don’t forget a bedroom and full bathroom with shower, you’ll want that”.

No, no I don’t want that. When I finished our basement it was to make a game room / rec room... pinball area, air hockey area, billiard table centerpiece, big sectional sofa with large flat screen for movies and video games. Tasteful decor rather than arcade feel (wife wouldn’t go for that).

When I hired the contractor... where are you putting the bedroom? In-laws, full shower?

NO!! It’s a god—— game room and I don’t care about resale value to some future family that buys our house after my wife and I join the dearly departed.

#17557 2 years ago
    Quoted from investingdad:

“don’t forget a bedroom and full bathroom with shower, you’ll want that”.

No bedroom in mine, but since the back of the basement is ground level (no pump needed) the
    bathroom proved to be a huge plus. In Summer there's outdoor events. Sometimes campers. The
    stand up shower also is a plus and doesn't really take up that much floor space..

#17558 2 years ago

I’m curious, but how many people with finished game rooms like this (if it’s part of a finished basement) also added a bedroom?
    I know this is an odd question, but on another forum I belong to whenever somebody posts about input on a finished basement people always chime in about, “don’t forget a bedroom and full bathroom with shower, you’ll want that”.
    No, no I don’t want that. When I finished our basement it was to make a game room / rec room... pinball area, air hockey area, billiard table centerpiece, big sectional sofa with large flat screen for movies and video games. Tasteful decor rather than arcade feel (wife wouldn’t go for that).
    When I hired the contractor... where are you putting the bedroom? In-laws, full shower?
    NO!! It’s a god—— game room and I don’t care about resale value to some future family that buys our house after my wife and I join the dearly departed.

I designed my own house, and designed the basement layout during the process. I put a bath and a half down there. The full is connected to the bedroom suite. I made it this way so that if we do have someone staying there and have a party, the guests don't have to use their bathroom. I have a dedicated theater room, bar, and music room as well. I finished the basement myself, save for drywall and tile. It's too big to have finished that in a timely manner. I wanted to play!

I did care about resale. I used to be a home inspector, and saw the good/bad/ugly of basement finishes. Of course I designed it how I wanted it, but for me, that included aspects that other people who like to entertain would find desirable. I hope to retire in this house, but don't expect to live here until I'm 90. I'd like to make money when I sell it. You don't do that by telling buyers, "I don't care if you like it." I built an investment that I can live in. I'm not Mr. Burns, who wanted his money burned in front of the poor when he dies. I want to leave something for my kids. I grew up cash poor, but was given a golden work ethic. In trying to find a balance between the two for my kids.

20200223_090323 (resized).jpg20200223_090323 (resized).jpg20200223_090345 (resized).jpg20200223_090345 (resized).jpg20200410_220238 (resized).jpg20200410_220238 (resized).jpg20200423_181912 (resized).jpg20200423_181912 (resized).jpg20200513_210001 (resized).jpg20200513_210001 (resized).jpg20200608_110620 (resized).jpg20200608_110620 (resized).jpg20200616_213726 (resized).jpg20200616_213726 (resized).jpg20200616_213800 (resized).jpg20200616_213800 (resized).jpg
    #17559 2 years ago
    Quoted from gorditas:

I designed my own house, and designed the basement layout during the process. I put a bath and a half down there. The full is connected to the bedroom suite. I made it this way so that if we do have someone staying there and have a party, the guests don't have to use their bathroom. I have a dedicated theater room, bar, and music room as well. I finished the basement myself, save for drywall and tile. It's too big to have finished that in a timely manner. I wanted to play!
    I did care about resale. I used to be a home inspector, and saw the good/bad/ugly of basement finishes. Of course I designed it how I wanted it, but for me, that included aspects that other people who like to entertain would find desirable. I hope to retire in this house, but don't expect to live here until I'm 90. I'd like to make money when I sell it. You don't do that by telling buyers, "I don't care if you like it." I built an investment that I can live in. I'm not Mr. Burns, who wanted his money burned in front of the poor when he dies. I want to leave something for my kids. I grew up cash poor, but was given a golden work ethic. In trying to find a balance between the two for my kids. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks nice! I’m a bit dumb about basements living in CA where they are rare as hen’s teeth. Either with a bedroom or not, do you guys all have some sort of egress in case of fire somewhere in your basement, that is a way to the outside other than the stairs from the house, such as a window or door? Just curious, I don’t see it in a lot of the game room pictures.

#17560 2 years ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

Looks nice! I’m a bit dumb about basements living in CA where they are rare as hen’s teeth. Either with a bedroom or not, do you guys all have some sort of egress in case of fire somewhere in your basement, that is a way to the outside other than the stairs from the house, such as a window or door? Just curious, I don’t see it in a lot of the game room pictures.

Great question. Yes, there has to be egress for basements to be considered "habitable space." I paid nearly double for the oversized window, but I was able to get all of the drywall, and even my Superchexx though that window. The most impressive thing though was the 10' long bar top in one piece. No way that could have come down the stairs.

20210509_092332 (resized).jpg20210509_092332 (resized).jpg
    #17561 2 years ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

It’s required if it’s finished living space.

We have a full walkout so I have full size windows and a glass sliding door. We’re able to take advantage of the slope of our yard to do this.

#17562 2 years ago

It’s required if it’s finished living space.
    We have a full walkout so I have full size windows and a glass sliding door. We’re able to take advantage of the slope of our yard to do this.

Makes sense. If I ever get that setup where I'll have a game room in the basement, it will have to have a full walkout door. There is no way I am going to attempt to move pinball machines up and down some stairs. Too old for that these days.

#17563 2 years ago

My game room has a bedroom, but it's because it was already spec'd when the house was built. Otherwise, was unfinished.

When I did the layout, I added a bath with a walk-in shower, and also added a "family room" space with a fireplace. 2900 sq. ft. to work with, and ended up with 2200 feet of game room space. The separate sitting area in that part of the room makes it a nice touch and is frequently used as a gathering space. The walk-in shower gets used all summer, and is the very best way to build a shower - no glass and no maintenance.

The bedroom isn't used, since there are extra bedrooms upstairs. I thought about making it a specialty room, but the problem is, it's off the beaten path of the rest of the game room, so it would isolate whoever uses that room. I have slot machines, and considered setting up that room as a "high stakes" sort of theme, but still, by separating it from the rest of the room would likely make it a place where no one really wants to go. I kind of regret carpeting it and in hindsight, should have finished the floor the way I did the main game room.

That said, I might install a hidden book case wall in front of the bedroom door, and create a hidden space for who-knows-what. The thought of that is intriguing...

Here's the speak-easy family room. Glad I kept the space for that, as it does get used all the time.
    lounge-room (resized).jpglounge-room (resized).jpg

#17564 2 years ago

We were told the same thing when getting quotes to have ours finished, we had 5 quotes in the end and 4 out of the 5 said you need a bedroom and a bathroom down here. We smiled and said there is a bathroom 13 steps from the basement, we want to maximize the space for our needs. The response inevitable was the same as yours was, you should think about resale and that is a fair argument to make, naturally an argument that mostly benefits the additional cost they get to charge as opposed to me when I go to sell the house. 4 out of the 5 contractors also said we didn't need to pull a permit... it was fine. We went with the one contractor who listened to what we wanted and wouldn't do the work without pulling a permit.

#17565 2 years ago

Pic of the garage arcade yesterday before family came over. More pins in here than last year…trying to keep it 50/50 the best I can now.

CAE5953D-A2E4-4B6E-9413-46F2CB00F19C.jpegCAE5953D-A2E4-4B6E-9413-46F2CB00F19C.jpeg
    #17566 2 years ago

Yeah, a lot of basements pre-1980 just have stairs going down. To legally say it has a bedroom it has to have a larger window that can be used as a fire escape. So lots of houses have finished or partially finished basements (where the other half isn't drywalled and might have a washer and dryer and a storage area) that aren't built to modern code requirements. I'd say most people don't give it a second thought, except when buying or selling a house, since most people have grown up with basements and that might be where their teenagers room is, guest room, rec room or whatever.

#17567 2 years ago

Yeah, generally the building code allows for pre-egress requirement basement rooms to remain as they are (it would be a pain to require that buildings be retrofit to meet revisions in the code as they happen, especially residential), they will just list basement bedrooms as "non-conforming" for sale (read: is a traffic path between other rooms, lacks a closet, and/or lacks a secondary exit like an appropriate window)... but if you're remodeling or finishing a basement for any sort of "habitable" use where people will be in there for definite lengths of time, then the requirement for egress will become part of what needs to be added to the basement if it isn't already present for the work to be allowed to proceed.

#17568 2 years ago

Here you go...

PInside5 (resized).jpegPInside5 (resized).jpegPinaide2 (resized).jpegPinaide2 (resized).jpegPinside3 (resized).jpegPinside3 (resized).jpeg

IMG_0735 (resized).jpegIMG_0735 (resized).jpegIMG_0736 (1) (resized).jpegIMG_0736 (1) (resized).jpeg
    #17569 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mopar:

The first official item set up and properly working.

one phone booth (resized).jpgone phone booth (resized).jpg

Quoted from gorditas:

I designed my own house and designed the basement layout during the process.

three (resized).jpgthree (resized).jpg
    I guess three phone booths with guitars are better than just one booth with a phone?

#17570 2 years ago

Slowly but surely the pin dungeon is coming together. Just needs a few finishing touches like doorway trim, new light fixtures and outlet covers. Trying to figure out how to squeeze more pins in here now. Think if I sacrifice the couch I can fit about 4 more LOL.

3275CC3D-51AA-4BF6-83C1-46D4D671DDDE (resized).jpeg3275CC3D-51AA-4BF6-83C1-46D4D671DDDE (resized).jpeg9FCD7A27-3051-4607-BD46-81B3A258C283 (resized).jpeg9FCD7A27-3051-4607-BD46-81B3A258C283 (resized).jpeg
    #17571 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinkitten:

Finally got to meet OneAngryMo (he’s not as angry as you might think) even tho we are just 10 miles apart. Played some awesome pins and hung out with some real characters! Thanks, Mo!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for the awesome bag of supplies, already cleaned a few pins! shiny!

#17572 2 years ago

Stair case railing's up. Staining's around the corner..

IMG_0417 (resized).JPGIMG_0417 (resized).JPGIMG_0418 (resized).JPGIMG_0418 (resized).JPG
    #17573 2 years ago

Updated pics on the Ballshack and the back yard overall. Also a pic of the HE LED lights I put up in my new shop. We are about 45 days from closing now.
    FECBFDE5-6B3A-444E-BA65-A2A346D94F9F (resized).jpegFECBFDE5-6B3A-444E-BA65-A2A346D94F9F (resized).jpeg
    8216F9F3-31B4-4DB3-8979-341295619005 (resized).jpeg8216F9F3-31B4-4DB3-8979-341295619005 (resized).jpeg9EE64F32-9E93-4B9E-8399-F57DBBC04BF7 (resized).jpeg9EE64F32-9E93-4B9E-8399-F57DBBC04BF7 (resized).jpeg553FF176-95D7-4844-B9D6-2AFA027E11DC (resized).jpeg553FF176-95D7-4844-B9D6-2AFA027E11DC (resized).jpegC7F4328D-58B8-4A61-B617-A31F4EFB7ACF (resized).jpegC7F4328D-58B8-4A61-B617-A31F4EFB7ACF (resized).jpeg7420AE01-4412-422A-9047-4D16BB969529 (resized).jpeg7420AE01-4412-422A-9047-4D16BB969529 (resized).jpeg

CB1CC8A7-C8AC-4CD2-8C57-66D4F4FC53AD (resized).jpegCB1CC8A7-C8AC-4CD2-8C57-66D4F4FC53AD (resized).jpeg
    #17574 2 years ago

Well..ours already had the bedroom and full bath before we made it a gameroom...so...

#17575 2 years ago

Added a JP to the lineup. No more space on the pin wall. Now I gotta get serious about "replacing" as I go.
    image003 (resized).jpgimage003 (resized).jpg

#17576 2 years ago
    Quoted from dyopp21:

Updated pics on the Ballshack and the back yard overall

Looks Great!

#17577 2 years ago

Here are some updated pictures from my garage man cave!

groom20 (resized).jpggroom20 (resized).jpggroom21 (resized).jpggroom21 (resized).jpggroom22 (resized).jpggroom22 (resized).jpggroom24 (resized).jpggroom24 (resized).jpg
    #17578 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dimperio620:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

How do you get the arcade control panel to connect with the tv wirelessly? Is that Bluetooth? I’m in the middle of planning something similar.

#17579 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dimperio620:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Loving the WMS 40x slots. I have never seen Winning Streak in a 9 inch top before. Pretty cool!

#17580 2 years ago
    Quoted from orlandu81:

Pic of the garage arcade yesterday before family came over. More pins in here than last year…trying to keep it 50/50 the best I can now.[quoted image]

Dude, amazing!

Arm wrestling! So much coolness in this photo, I bet it looks soo great under those black lights

#17581 2 years ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

How do you get the arcade control panel to connect with the tv wirelessly? Is that Bluetooth? I’m in the middle of planning something similar.

One of the best purchases I made recently was to buy that ATGames arcade controller. It was on sale for under $100 at Walmart and then I purchased a usb stick from ebay with 1300+ games. The device that actually runs the games and pinball tables is that round disk on wall by TV. It is connected to the TV via HDMI. The actual arcade control unit uses bluetooth to wirelessly connect to the round disk on wall. It works pretty well. The pinball tables aren't the best on it but it runs all the fighting games and golden Tee games. I have had a lot of fun playing Gauntlet, TMNT, Alien Syndrome and so forth. A lot of bang for you buck. ATGames sends out firmware updates every Thursday and seem to really have their stuff together. I believe you can run Pinball FX through it as well but haven't gotten that far with it.

#17582 2 years ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

Dude, amazing!
    Arm wrestling! So much coolness in this photo, I bet it looks soo great under those black lights

Thank you! I really try and stay on top of both the Vid and Pin hobbies and split my space and time as evenly as possible. Pins have been new for me this year so I've been biased lately, but not letting go of my Vid roots. I see a lot of game rooms (mainly on KLOV) with 20+ amazing vids and no pins or a single V-pin. On the flip side, here I often see $10K pin lined up one after another in some game rooms and at the end there is only a sad multi-cade. I like my arcade to have a few high quality pins and a few high quality original vids to appeal to a variety of tastes.

#17583 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dimperio620:

One of the best purchases I made recently was to buy that ATGames arcade controller. It was on sale for under $100 at Walmart and then I purchased a usb stick from ebay with 1300+ games. The device that actually runs the games and pinball tables is that round disk on wall by TV. It is connected to the TV via HDMI. The actual arcade control unit uses bluetooth to wirelessly connect to the round disk on wall. It works pretty well. The pinball tables aren't the best on it but it runs all the fighting games and golden Tee games. I have had a lot of fun playing Gauntlet, TMNT, Alien Syndrome and so forth. A lot of bang for you buck. ATGames sends out firmware updates every Thursday and seem to really have their stuff together. I believe you can run Pinball FX through it as well but haven't gotten that far with it.

I like this setup! What is the brand and model of the round disk please?

#17584 2 years ago
    Quoted from Nepi23:

I like this setup! What is the brand and model of the round disk please?

The disk comes with the arcade controller. I bought the "Atgames Legends Gamer Pro". Walmart has them on sale every once in a while at half price. Right now they are retailing from $150 to $229. The one player units usually go on sale at $89. Walmart and Game Stop both sell these devices online.

#17585 2 years ago
    Quoted from orlandu81:

Thank you! I really try and stay on top of both the Vid and Pin hobbies and split my space and time as evenly as possible. Pins have been new for me this year so I've been biased lately, but not letting go of my Vid roots. I see a lot of game rooms (mainly on KLOV) with 20+ amazing vids and no pins or a single V-pin. On the flip side, here I often see $10K pin lined up one after another in some game rooms and at the end there is only a sad multi-cade. I like my arcade to have a few high quality pins and a few high quality original vids to appeal to a variety of tastes.

Same here, I started with classic arcade machines before I discovered I enjoyed pinball. Mine is about 50/50 pin/vid, then pc, and classic console and modern console. I had all of mine in my house and garage, the built a building in my backyard to move them out. Best thing for my family, I learned a lot about a lot of things going that direction .

#17586 2 years ago

Trying to figure out how to lay this out better. The pinball machine forced me to move the table which used to be lined up directly center under the light. Any thoughts?

20210516_094648 (resized).jpg20210516_094648 (resized).jpg
    #17587 2 years ago

Need another pinball to balance the room

#17588 2 years ago
    Quoted from Averhoeven:

Trying to figure out how to lay this out better. The pinball machine forced me to move the table which used to be lined up directly center under the light. Any thoughts?
    [quoted image]

What if you move the pinball to the other side of the wall, exchanging places with the cabinet that has the rocketship on top? That would give you the room to scoot the table back under the light properly.

#17589 2 years ago
    Quoted from Indypin:

What if you move the pinball to the other side of the wall, exchanging places with the cabinet that has the rocketship on top? That would give you the room to scoot the table back under the light properly.

That's what I was thinking was most likely. Pinball, glass cabinets (in middle currently), arcade, black shelving. That received some complaint from the wife though, can't remember what it was. Some variation on uneven appearance or too cluttered works be a safe bet though

#17590 2 years ago

Put shelves above the games to display your things and then get more games that’s what I did on one wall so I could maximize game space

#17591 2 years ago
    Quoted from Averhoeven:

[quoted image]

Me personally, would get rid of all those shelves, and replace with 3 more pins

#17592 2 years ago

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

Sell the toy models and buy more pinball machines.

#17593 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I spake as a child,

Now did you get spanked like a child, or spoke like a child? haha
    btw: I'll always be a Kid. At least part time..
    Anyways, not that it matters so much, but a few post ago I stated that my phone booth was working
    100%. Well unknowingly, not quite true.
    When a dime wasn't in the machine, all phones rang fine, but you couldn't make a call from the payphone.
    When a dime was dropped in, just the opposite. Could make a call, but as long as the dime didn't fall in the
    coin box or coin return and remained inside the payphone's hopper, none of my landline phones would ring
    when there were incoming calls..
    Well I talked to a couple of the payphone Big Boys. They said that for the dime to drop, the operator would
    push a button to drop it in the coin box, or to drop it in the coin return if there was a busy signal. When either
    one of those buttons were pushed, it would increase the DC voltage to 48V energizing the coil(s) to drop
    the coin. I could have rigged it so the receiver's handle axle activated a make/break switch, but yesterday
    afternoon and this morning, with a Ball Bowler's transformer and bridge rectifier, I fabricated it so when the
    receiver is hung up, a blade swipes and energizes a wiper board which energized the coil to drop the dime in
    the coin box..
    I also spliced in a switch to turn off the transformer when not in use, but the phone will still work, just that
    the dime won't drop without the switch on..
    btw: I was able to make the transformer board small enough so it fit hidden nicely up above where the ceiling
    light and fan are..
    And a couple pics of the two DC coils. The booth is a 1963, but I was told that the Gray Western phone is between
    1926 and 1930.

IMG_0427 (resized).JPGIMG_0427 (resized).JPGIMG_0428 (resized).JPGIMG_0428 (resized).JPGIMG_0429 (resized).JPGIMG_0429 (resized).JPG

IMG_0401 (resized).JPGIMG_0401 (resized).JPGIMG_0424 (resized).JPGIMG_0424 (resized).JPG
    #17594 2 years ago
    Quoted from Averhoeven:

[quoted image]

Try rotating the table 90 degrees.

#17595 2 years ago
    Quoted from JimWilks:

Try rotating the table 90 degrees.

Then everything will slide off it?

Zio-Coffee-Table-Front-1 (resized).jpgZio-Coffee-Table-Front-1 (resized).jpg

#17596 2 years ago

I would recommend a shelf along the walls about one foot below the ceiling and eliminating a cabinet or 2. Line up stuff on the shelf and relevant things on the multicade and pinball. Another thing I would look into doing is cutting a hole in the table and making a lower shelf on it and putting a glass top on it so you look down on it. You have cool stuff, so if you highlight a few pieces for guests it makes it more a conversational thing, rather than "oh wow, you have a lot of stuff you collect."

#17597 2 years ago
    Quoted from Averhoeven:

[quoted image]

Quoted from fooflighter:

Me personally, would get rid of all those shelves, and replace with 3 more pins

I concurr, get rid of all the other stuff (relocate or sell to fund more pins) and it looks like you have room for 5 pins on that wall.

#17598 2 years ago

You know you've picked the right mates when they drop in to play pinball and bring their Twilight Zone with them.

Then say 'Keep it for a couple of months.'

ff1 (resized).jpgff1 (resized).jpg

#17599 2 years ago

This is where the pins stay. I have a virtual pin upstairs and a lot of old and newer game consoles as well.

C372DDFF-8F04-49B6-8111-AD65B9AFDC86 (resized).jpegC372DDFF-8F04-49B6-8111-AD65B9AFDC86 (resized).jpeg
    #17600 2 years ago

The jungle lord we brought back from the dead.

There are 23,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 352 of 475.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms/page/352?hl=djreddog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.