Topic Stats

• 23,855 posts
  • 2,345 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 40 minutes ago by phillyfan64
  • Topic is favorited by 1,121 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6198 (resized).jpeg
    bikes1 (resized).jpg
    adcc8631-0ad1-436f-bac6-b92e38c5e4b1 (resized).jpg
    cde76292-235b-4aeb-93ad-e03a4f86cf0e (resized).jpg
    396724a8-c984-4b78-823c-5182cb817327 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205403289 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205413200 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205452551 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205433432 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205443930 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205502934 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205514994 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205521414 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205546968 (resized).jpg
    20240421_204123 (resized).jpg
    20240421_210141 (resized).jpg
    There are 23,855 posts in this topic. You are on page 331 of 478.
    #16501 3 years ago

That is really cool!!

#16502 3 years ago

A final picture of my present one before the journey to the new begins. Godspeed little basement, you served me well!

IMG_4957 2 (resized).jpgIMG_4957 2 (resized).jpg
    #16503 3 years ago
    Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

A final picture of my present one before the journey to the new begins. Godspeed little basement, you served me well![quoted image]

Lol, Shadow still making it's presence felt at the back!

#16504 3 years ago

The Baseball Wall game is one of the last ever made. CES built these in the 1990's. Very fun one to play.

#16505 3 years ago
    Quoted from MVCO:

The Baseball Wall game is one of the last ever made. CES built these in the 1990's. Very fun one to play.

any chance you could share more pics and/or gameplay footage?
    wall games don't get enough love around here

#16507 3 years ago
    Quoted from twoplays25c:

Has anyone here done an HO scale "railroad" running near the ceiling, that encircles your room? I would think several people have done so.
    Can someone advise on the construction pitfalls to avoid in creating this - i.e., what materials work best for the runs along the wall, how best to hang or suspend all the track and supportive structures? Also any important issues, such as how far out distance-wise you need to do the corners so the track has enough radius to swing the corners and the train makes it through those areas??
    I have boxes of old HO stuff from my childhood and I'd really like to look into this for the added gameroom amusement of the grandkids.
    Thanks much!

I had a G gauge one in our last house that ran through figure 8 brackets that I had made. The thing I learnt doing this is that the loco needs more space when its going round curves as the front hangs out and also the rear cab! I actually had to cut the cab roof on the loco so it would make its way round!

You can see it on this short video that was done as a 3 minute film that went out before the news in the UK. Skip to 1.50

#16508 3 years ago
    Quoted from matt_adams:

I had a G gauge one in our last house that ran through figure 8 brackets that I had made. The thing I learnt doing this is that the loco needs more space when its going round curves as the front hangs out and also the rear cab! I actually had to cut the cab roof on the loco so it would make its way round!
    You can see it on this short video that was done as a 3 minute film that went out before the news in the UK. Skip to 1.50

Matt You are my HERO! And probably long lost brother ?
    Showed this to my wife and all she sayd was NO! dont know what she means but where did you find the brackets material for the ceiling montage of the train?

#16509 3 years ago
    Quoted from jorro:

Showed this to my wife and all she sayd was NO! dont know what she means but where did you find the brackets material for the ceiling montage of the train?

Truly living every boy dream but the real hero is the wife, she deserves a medal or something

#16510 3 years ago
    Quoted from jorro:

Soul brother I actually just drew them and had a metal shop make them from steel bar with feet drilled and countersunk for screws before getting them chromed.

Quoted from Bundy:

Truly living every boy dream but the real hero is the wife, she deserves a medal or something

She doesn't need a medal she has me

#16511 3 years ago

Here's my little slice of Heaven.
    Also have another 9 games wrapped in the garage when I'm able to get the gameroom space I'm wanting.

Gameroom 1 (resized).jpgGameroom 1 (resized).jpgGameroom 2 (resized).jpgGameroom 2 (resized).jpg
    #16513 3 years ago
    Quoted from Shawn1976:

Here's my little slice of Heaven.
    Also have another 9 games wrapped in the garage when I'm able to get the gameroom space I'm wanting.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

I'm glad Skill Roll made the cut

#16514 3 years ago

Absolutely!
    To be honest, I've been thinking about rearranging it with the games in the garage.
    What's everyone's thoughts?
    These are the games that I have to choose from:
    Gauntlet
    Gauntlet II
    ICB
    Skill Roll
    Skill Roll
    Fire Escape
    MCI Airball
    Americoin Junkyard
    Smash TV
    Pigskin 621 A.D.
    NBA Jam Tournament Edition
    Ms. Pacman/Galaga Reunion
    DK
    Allied Leisure Monte Carlo
    Ivan Stewart's Super Off-Road (2-Player)
    Baby Pacman
    Video Pinball

#16515 3 years ago

The thing I see is that you are missing at least 1 pinball machine!
    Video Arcade Machine - Many
    Pinball Machine - 0

#16516 3 years ago

LOL.
    I have a Baby Pacman if that counts.

Quoted from Mikespinball:

Pinball Machine - 0

#16517 3 years ago
    Quoted from Shawn1976:

Absolutely!
    To be honest, I've been thinking about rearranging it with the games in the garage.
    Gauntlet
    Gauntlet II
    ICB
    Skill Roll
    Skill Roll
    Fire Escape
    MCI Airball
    Americoin Junkyard
    Smash TV
    Pigskin 621 A.D.
    DK
    Baby Pacman
    Video Pinball

Quoted from Mikespinball:

Pinball Machine - 0

Quoted from Shawn1976:

LOL.
    I have a Baby Pacman if that counts.

Please...somebody get this man a pinball machine!

#16518 3 years ago
    Quoted from Shawn1976:

Absolutely!
    Gauntlet
    Gauntlet II
    ICB
    Skill Roll
    Skill Roll
    Fire Escape
    MCI Airball
    Americoin Junkyard
    Smash TV
    Pigskin 621 A.D.
    DK
    Baby Pacman
    Video Pinball

Uh, if that second skill roll isn't a typo please pm me...

#16519 3 years ago

LOL....
    It's not.

#16520 3 years ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

#16521 3 years ago

You got some extra cash to throw my way?
    Pinball games are so much more expensive than arcades, well at least back in the day when I purchased all of my arcades.

Quoted from Daditude:

#16522 3 years ago
    Quoted from Shawn1976:

Pinball games are so much more expensive than arcades, well at least back in the day when I purchased all of my arcades.

Make edward472 a happy man by shedding at least one Skill Roll. It will help you towards also getting a pin!

Very nice looking game room indeed!!

#16523 3 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

For an arcade guy, a nice Fathom maybe? 80's era sounds and feel packaged into a great looking pin!

#16524 3 years ago

I'm really leaning towards the EM side of the house now.
    My Junkyard, Airball, Monte Carlo and both Skill Rolls have been my recent purchases.
    Really haven't pulled the trigger on any arcades at all lately.
    Actually just purchased a Chicago Coin Mini Baseball that I haven't received yet too.

#16525 3 years ago

Sorry brother.
    Took me a lot of searching to get the paired set.

Quoted from grantopia:

#16526 3 years ago
    Quoted from matt_adams:

Thank you very kindly, Sir!
    I love your attitude in the video, LOL - and the design of your suspended layout is simply superb.
    I greatly appreciate your insight and suggestions (and the video was an added bonus!).
    All the best,
    Cheers!

#16527 3 years ago
    Quoted from fabsj82:

Here is what I did years ago at our first house. I wish I would have taken more photos but here is a video of one lap around.

Awesome, thanks, this is very helpful - nicely done work.
    I appreciated the video!

#16528 3 years ago
    Quoted from Shawn1976:

Sorry brother.
    Took me a lot of searching to get the paired set.

I remember playing that Skill Roll when I picked up that MK bezel from you.
    Best part of that game room to me. If I hadn't had to take the family on a Disney cruise I would have stayed an extra hour playing it. Just super fun.

#16529 3 years ago
    Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Make edward472 a happy man by shedding at least one Skill Roll. It will help you towards also getting a pin!
    Very nice looking game room indeed!!

Haha. I already have one

#16530 3 years ago

I've shared these photos before but we've re-done the place. We make it darker with yup you guessed a custom printed carpet that is blacklight.

I'll tell you what I'm trying to sell my house currently, and when I do the first thing I'd doing is making a custom printed blacklight carpet. Trust me it will be epic!

Anyway thought I'd share!

You can only play these pinball machines when our haunted house is open which it is this for two special events "Krampus" and "Bloody Valentines" yeah yeah I know. We're obviously open during the Halloween season.

IMG_3054 (resized).jpgIMG_3054 (resized).jpgIMG_3055 (resized).jpgIMG_3055 (resized).jpgIMG_3056 (resized).jpgIMG_3056 (resized).jpgIMG_3057 (resized).jpgIMG_3057 (resized).jpgIMG_3060 (resized).jpgIMG_3060 (resized).jpgIMG_3075 (resized).jpgIMG_3075 (resized).jpgIMG_3076 (resized).jpgIMG_3076 (resized).jpgIMG_3078 (resized).jpgIMG_3078 (resized).jpgIMG_3079 (resized).jpgIMG_3079 (resized).jpgIMG_3082 (resized).jpgIMG_3082 (resized).jpg
    #16531 3 years ago
    Quoted from Shawn1976:

Wanna trade that Ice Cold Beer for something?

Chris

#16532 3 years ago

I appreciate the offer, but I’ll have to decline.

Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Wanna trade that Ice Cold Beer for something?
    Chris

#16533 3 years ago
    Quoted from Shawn1976:

I appreciate the offer, but I’ll have to decline.

No worries. You don't know until you ask

Chris

#16534 3 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

I've shared these photos before but we've re-done the place. We make it darker with yup you guessed a custom printed carpet that is blacklight.
    I'll tell you what I'm trying to sell my house currently, and when I do the first thing I'd doing is making a custom printed blacklight carpet. Trust me it will be epic!
    You can only play these pinball machines when our haunted house is open which it is this for two special events "Krampus" and "Bloody Valentines" yeah yeah I know. We're obviously open during the Halloween season. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Man, I can’t wait to visit your place some day! Looks a lot like the basement in Tom Savini’s SFX school

#16535 3 years ago
    Quoted from Bundy:

I will say this, Matt Adams is one of the nicest guys I've never met. Back in the earlier days of our pinball collecting craze, my brother and I would watch pinball videos from Matt (as well as Chris Bucci) over and over again on Youtube. Whenever I responded to one of his videos, he always took the time to answer them and we made contact several times in emails just to chat briefly about pinball related stuff. He's one of the guys I would love to hang with because of his love for pinball. Sometimes he would offer me suggestions or opinions on his pinball machines and I remember him helping me so much with his advice when I was in the middle of purchasing the Alien Pinball machine. I finally got it Matt and I love it BTW.

In one of his videos taken inside his house and garage, he did a walk-thru of his pinball machines, with all of them looking gorgeous and in perfect working order. I noticed a picture on the wall that contained some Safecracker coins and I asked him about it. He responded and generously stated he had an extra set and would send it to me for free to the states. Ofcourse I got them and was tickled to death. A couple of months later he asked me to try to find some kind of cleaner or paint spray (I truly can't remember), stating it was only sold in the Walmart stores. I searched every Walmart in my area in hopes of finding that item, mainly because I did not want to let the man down. Unfortunately, I struck out and I had to tell Matt and he was cool about it, although I felt like I let him down. I jokingly sent him an Indiana University Sweatshirt to him and he wore it in one of his videos.

That's one good thing about this hobby. You may not know the person or maybe live in a different state or country, but once you mention or find out that person loves pinball as much as you do, you feel like you just made a friend for life.

Kudos Matt for making those Youtube pinball videos and howdy from across the pond buddy. Take care Mate!

#16536 3 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

You can only play these pinball machines when our haunted house is open which it is this for two special events "Krampus" and "Bloody Valentines" yeah yeah I know. We're obviously open during the Halloween season. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Holy shit, place looks awesome man. I gotta come through there one day.

#16537 3 years ago
    Quoted from Indypin:

I will say this, Matt Adams is one of the nicest guys I've never met. Back in the earlier days of our pinball collecting craze, my brother and I would watch pinball videos from Matt (as well as Chris Bucci) over and over again on Youtube. Whenever I responded to one of his videos, he always took the time to answer them and we made contact several times in emails just to chat briefly about pinball related stuff. He's one of the guys I would love to hang with because of his love for pinball. Sometimes he would offer me suggestions or opinions on his pinball machines and I remember him helping me so much with his advice when I was in the middle of purchasing the Alien Pinball machine. I finally got it Matt and I love it BTW.
    In one of his videos taken inside his house and garage, he did a walk-thru of his pinball machines, with all of them looking gorgeous and in perfect working order. I noticed a picture on the wall that contained some Safecracker coins and I asked him about it. He responded and generously stated he had an extra set and would send it to me for free to the states. Ofcourse I got them and was tickled to death. A couple of months later he asked me to try to find some kind of cleaner or paint spray (I truly can't remember), stating it was only sold in the Walmart stores. I searched every Walmart in my area in hopes of finding that item, mainly because I did not want to let the man down. Unfortunately, I struck out and I had to tell Matt and he was cool about it, although I felt like I let him down. I jokingly sent him an Indiana University Sweatshirt to him and he wore it in one of his videos.
    That's one good thing about this hobby. You may not know the person or maybe live in a different state or country, but once you mention or find out that person loves pinball as much as you do, you feel like you just made a friend for life.
    Kudos Matt for making those Youtube pinball videos and howdy from across the pond buddy. Take care Mate!

Hey my friend, I hope you can feel me blushing across the Atlantic!!! Can't believe we are still in this crazy hobby

Still rocking the Tshirt (and the hat!)

Take care buddy!
    20201209_184119 (resized).jpg20201209_184119 (resized).jpg

#16538 3 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

Incredible. Truly incredible. You say you're only open a few times a year, so is this a shop? A game room attached to your house? A special event business? I'm just curious. It must be an awesome place to visit.

#16539 3 years ago
    Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

Incredible. Truly incredible. You say you're only open a few times a year, so is this a shop? A game room attached to your house? A special event business? I'm just curious. It must be an awesome place to visit.

https://www.thedarkness.com/

#16541 3 years ago

Finally done with my game room. New carpet, new granite on fireplace, fresh paint, new French doors, new tv, new trim, etc. Got Addams back in the game room and getting the rest from storage Friday. So excited.

3FABE9AE-6496-40C4-9CA4-182621193B6D (resized).jpeg3FABE9AE-6496-40C4-9CA4-182621193B6D (resized).jpegADB8F6EC-CA2D-4AF0-B90B-DD2E5836ABA2 (resized).jpegADB8F6EC-CA2D-4AF0-B90B-DD2E5836ABA2 (resized).jpegD692D973-6620-497B-B775-621AFB744F57 (resized).jpegD692D973-6620-497B-B775-621AFB744F57 (resized).jpeg
    #16542 3 years ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

Finally done with my game room.

I see you got your black carpet installed - looks good!

#16543 3 years ago
    Quoted from ReadyPO:

I see you got your black carpet installed - looks good!

I’m impressed you remembered. Thank you.

#16544 3 years ago
    Quoted from matt_adams:

Hey my friend, I hope you can feel me blushing across the Atlantic!!! Can't believe we are still in this crazy hobby
    Still rocking the Tshirt (and the hat!)
    Take care buddy!
    [quoted image]

MY MAN!!! LOL Our basketball team sucks, but our football team is kicking butt.

Always good to see ya Matt. I see you got your hand on your favorite pinball machine. You were right (ofcourse), really underrated pin. I had one, maxed it out, and sold it and I regret it everyday. On my wishlist again.

Happy Holidays buddy!

#16545 3 years ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

New carpet, new granite on fireplace, fresh paint, new French doors, new tv, new trim, etc

It looks fantastic and very sharp. The carpet looks great! -Nice job

#16546 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinmister:

It looks fantastic and very sharp. The carpet looks great! -Nice job

Thank u so much. Once I get all my games back from storage I will post updated pics. I love seeing everyone’s game rooms. Gives me ideas.

#16547 3 years ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

Gives me ideas.

Don't put up that big vinyl poster you had in the last room-keep it classy. I may recommend a couple of large chandelier's to hang down from the middle with warm bulbs that are dimmable. Did I mention I love the carpet color-way to be different and it looks cool. Your back will thank you later for putting in carpet.

#16548 3 years ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

Gives me ideas.

How are you going to set up your pins in the room? Thinking it may be best to set them up in middle back to back in line with center of ceiling with vids and other games on exterior walls?

#16549 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinmister:

How are you going to set up your pins in the room? Thinking it may be best to set them up in middle back to back in line with center of ceiling with vids and other games on exterior walls?

Good idea. I have room for 8 pins on a wall not shown. The wall to the left of the fireplace will hold 2 pins or 3 arcades.

#16550 3 years ago
    3D7547C3-35C8-4CCA-8D40-18BCEDD039AA (resized).jpeg3D7547C3-35C8-4CCA-8D40-18BCEDD039AA (resized).jpeg
    There are 23,855 posts in this topic. You are on page 331 of 478.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms/page/331 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.