Topic Stats

• 23,721 posts
  • 2,339 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 35 hours ago by toaster777
  • Topic is favorited by 1,118 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4565 (resized).png
    IMG_4566 (resized).png
    Pinside_forum_8089745_0 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240305_090612_Outlook (resized).jpg
    20240303_004841 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2110 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2104 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2067 (resized).JPG
    Pinside_forum_3339888_776249 (resized).jpg
    Pinside_forum_3339888_776248 (resized).jpg
    20240324_164009 (resized).jpg
    20240324_163842 (resized).jpg
    20240324_163742 (resized).jpg
    20240324_163730 (resized).jpg
    20240324_163712 (resized).jpg
    20240324_163705 (resized).jpg

There are 23,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 321 of 475.
    #16001 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Did you build that infinity table? It's great!!
    Also, I'm curious what you used for that cool bar. Looks like some kind of backlit printed image?
    Thanks

Here for the bar:
    https://www.customizeddesigns.com/

Really happy with it

Here for beer pong table:

https://www.infinitybeerpong.com/

I like it a lot but it does show scratches. I will probably replace the plastic this winter.

Thanks,

Mike

#16002 3 years ago

My humble gameroom BEFORE and newly updated AFTER:

BEFORE #1
    Gameroom BEFORE 1 (resized).JPGGameroom BEFORE 1 (resized).JPG

AFTER #1
    Gameroom AFTER 1 (resized).jpgGameroom AFTER 1 (resized).jpg

BEFORE #2
    Gameroom BEFORE 2 (resized).JPGGameroom BEFORE 2 (resized).JPG

AFTER #2
    Gameroom AFTER 2 (resized).jpgGameroom AFTER 2 (resized).jpg

#16003 3 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

BEFORE #1
    [quoted image]
    AFTER #1
    [quoted image]
    BEFORE #2
    [quoted image]
    AFTER #2
    [quoted image]

Awesome!!!

#16004 3 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

new addition to the gameroom today
    [quoted image]

I'm not even going to ask about the guy with his pants around his ankles.....

#16005 3 years ago
    Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

I'm not even going to ask about the guy with his pants around his ankles.....

I am. What’s that about? Low score from a four player game has to play the next game with their pants at their ankles?

#16006 3 years ago

My humble gameroom

If that is humble ...

#16007 3 years ago
    Quoted from SNES:

I am. What’s that about? Low score from a four player game has to play the next game with their pants at their ankles?

Maybe its like that golf thing, when your tee shot drive fails to make it past the Ladies tee.

#16008 3 years ago

That mirror works wonders.

#16009 3 years ago

BEFORE #1
    [quoted image]
    AFTER #1
    [quoted image]
    BEFORE #2
    [quoted image]
    AFTER #2
    [quoted image]

Nice game room. Do you mind sharing where you got play pinball here sign and the mirror? Thanks

#16010 3 years ago
    Quoted from Medic:

Nice game room. Do you mind sharing where you got play pinball here sign and the mirror? Thanks

Thanks! I bought the sign from Firehouse Neon a number of years ago. Although more expensive than some other sources, they offered material, flasher, and color options (at the time at least) and make a higher quality product.

https://www.firehouseneon.com/products/play-pinball-here-neon-bar-sign?_pos=1&_sid=94c2be6e4&_ss=r

The mirror is actually comprised of three separate 3' x 5' mirrors available at Home Depot. You can buy larger custom sized single piece mirrors, but they will cost considerably more.

#16011 3 years ago

Where is WNBJM? and also love the Ratpack poster, class

#16012 3 years ago
    Quoted from Viggin900:

Thats great fun to have with friends during covid. I can't even get anyone over to play.

There's nothing round here covid wise, and it's a disposable straw you blow through. I'll let you guys know how this one goes. It's a couple hundred dollars so not expecting anything except a bit of a giggle.

#16013 3 years ago
    Quoted from oldskool1969:

Where is WNBJM? and also love the Ratpack poster, class

Used to have a Pabst Can Crusher. As close as I came to a WNBJM.

#16014 3 years ago

my arcade oct 2020:

I did a more detailed walk through:

#16015 3 years ago
    Quoted from NeilMcRae:

my arcade oct 2020:

That was a great tour. Thanks for sharing your incredible game room with us.

#16016 3 years ago
    Quoted from fnosm:

If that is humble ...

This is humble. His is insane awesome!

20200929_110038.jpg20200929_110038.jpg
    #16017 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pinkitten:

Love the booths! I would love to add 2 of those to my basement. If I had room! I bet you pour a mean pint.

I have a home made Nitro Imperial Chocolate Stout that was aged in oak chips coming in at 10.4% ABV. Half a pint will kick you in the face guaranteed!

COVID unfortunately has negated any major parties and get togethers this year. Normally all 16 taps (18 if you count my kegerator where I have my special brews behind the bar) are open with a ton of variety for everyone. You can usually tell which ones are the most popular by looking at how much condensation is on the tap. My home made Peanut Butter Porter made with Reeses Pieces (yes!!) was an unexpected runaway hit. Certain beers like porters/stouts/ciders age very well, others like NEIPAs, Hefeweizens, etc don't last very long in the keg.

If only I could give my beer away faster....

#16018 3 years ago

Love your Vette art.

Also 'Vegas' is an insanely fun game. Nice collection

#16019 3 years ago
    Quoted from fnosm:

Love your Vette art.
    Also 'Vegas' is an insanely fun game. Nice collection

Thanks. Vegas is fun. Had it for a few months now and still enjoying it. A fellow pinsider was over on the weekend and really liked it also.

#16020 3 years ago

BEFORE #1
    [quoted image]
    AFTER #1
    [quoted image]
    BEFORE #2
    [quoted image]
    AFTER #2
    [quoted image]

That mirror really sets the room off. Well done. I would totally steal that idea if I had a similar room layout. Love the vintage “Open 24 Hours” neon too. Definitely not humble, that is an amazing setup and collection of games. Brag, baby!

#16021 3 years ago

This hobby is definitely expensive. I work really hard to somehow add to my seems to be never ending collection. Although as crazy as it sounds the joy it brings me far supercedes all of the costs. One of the best feelings for me is when I see others enjoying my collection. Congratulations to all of the pinsiders on this thread. These beautiful collections are inspiring and bring so much joy to others.

#16022 3 years ago
    Quoted from playtwowin:

One of the best feelings for me is when I see others enjoying my collection.

yeah when the pandemic is over I'm letting every parent on my block bring their kids over to the arcade.

#16023 3 years ago
    Quoted from cait001:

yeah when the pandemic is over I'm letting every parent on my block bring their kids over to the arcade.

Ooohh can I pretend I have kids(that aren't grown up and gone)?

#16024 3 years ago
    Quoted from MrMikeman:

Buy the end of the pandemic, I'm sure you could rent them pretty cheap. You might even be able to get paid to "borrow" some kids for an evening of pinball.

#16025 3 years ago
    Quoted from MrMikeman:

oh for sure! and you know I want to check out that MMRE

#16026 3 years ago

offer accepted, in a couple weeks this is the new forever pinball room, currently 15'x25'ish with possibility to take out a wall or two for minor expansion. a separate pinball workroom approx 12x12 just down the hall. straight shot half flight of stairs to basement from back door. fireplace currently not functional, will look into putting in gas insert at some point in time.

edit: ceiling height is 7'4", all my current machines easily fit, is there anything I'd have trouble with?

pinball 15x25 (resized).jpgpinball 15x25 (resized).jpg

#16027 3 years ago

Not too many outlets in there. Looks like you’ll be needing to add a couple of 20 amp circuits each controlled by a wall switch.

#16028 3 years ago
    Quoted from hlaj78:

Not too many outlets in there. Looks like you’ll be needing to add a couple of 20 amp circuits each controlled by a wall switch.

How many machines are recommended per 20 Amp circuit? Is there a calculation involved or a good rule of thumb? I have 5 machines a subwoofer and lots of lights plugged into two 20A circuits and when they all get going the flippers seem to lose a bit of their snap. It might be all in my head but I have often wondered if I am asking too much from my power setup. FWIW I have never blown either of the breakers.

#16029 3 years ago

You are very safe at 4 machines per 20 amp line. That would give you the opportunity to add a powered subwoofer, Topper, accessories etc. You can run more on that line however that is when you could start getting into voltage issues. Better to have too much power then not enough. Good luck!

#16030 3 years ago
    Quoted from fnosm:

How many machines are recommended per 20 Amp circuit? Is there a calculation involved or a good rule of thumb? I have 5 machines a subwoofer and lots of lights plugged into two 20A circuits and when they all get going the flippers seem to lose a bit of their snap. It might be all in my head but I have often wondered if I am asking too much from my power setup. FWIW I have never blown either of the breakers.

I have 2 20A circuits with 6 games on each (11 pins and 1 vid total) and had never had any issues (blown breaker, weak flippers, etc.). Nothing else is on these circuits though.

#16031 3 years ago

Each game uses about 2 amps with incandescent bulbs. Not sure how much it drops to with LED bulbs.

#16032 3 years ago

I have six machines plus a crane game on a singl 20 amp circuit. All converted to LEDs and never any issues. I believe an LED modded pinball will reduce the current load by 30-40% depending on the game.

#16033 3 years ago
    Quoted from ramegoom:

I have six machines plus a crane game on a singl 20 amp circuit. All converted to LEDs and never any issues. I believe an LED modded pinball will reduce the current load by 30-40% depending on the game.

I just bought a Stern Meteor with LEDs in the back box, to reduce power consumption. But still have incandescent bulbs on the playfield, I don't care for the disco strobe effect you get on the ball in play.

#16034 3 years ago

My very modest basement game room. The dartboard is only up cause we're playing our normal bar dart league virtually on Zoom, cause of COVID, so we have 4 boards up in various spots in my house so me and my team can all shoot here together, while also being able to roll 4 singles matches at once. Even with the the darts and cam setup on the right, have room for another machine or two ASAP. Been having a blast with Royal Flush but I want a second, newer game pretty badly. Haven't seen anything for sale close enough that I love enough to drop some bills on. But I've got my eyes open all day looking for machine #2, so it'll come sooner rather than later.

20201002_164001 (resized).jpg20201002_164001 (resized).jpg

#16035 3 years ago
    Quoted from hlaj78:

You noticed that did you Yes, already planning electric upgrades.

#16036 3 years ago
    Quoted from BorgDog:

You noticed that did you Yes, already planning electric upgrades.

When I had my pinball/arcade area finished along with the rest of the basement, I had the electrician put each outlet on its own circuit since he had to put in a second panel anyway.

3B9C70AF-2CEF-44F2-A0DF-6FC01B5363BD (resized).jpeg3B9C70AF-2CEF-44F2-A0DF-6FC01B5363BD (resized).jpeg
    #16037 3 years ago

I'm FINALLY done setting up my games and new basement after moving back in mid august. Boy buying a house and then selling yours sure is a huge pain in the ass, I never want to do that again .

I still need to put the control panels on the candy cabs, but the hardest part is done. The next thing I need to do is get some 20a circuits put in, luckily there's a sub panel in the basement! The previous owners turned it into an inlaw suite so there's already a ton of power down there as well (kitchen, washer, dryer).

20200929_200633 (resized).jpg20200929_200633 (resized).jpg20201003_155102 (resized).jpg20201003_155102 (resized).jpg20201003_155116 (resized).jpg20201003_155116 (resized).jpg20201003_160116 (resized).jpg20201003_160116 (resized).jpg20201003_160110 (resized).jpg20201003_160110 (resized).jpg
    #16038 3 years ago
    Quoted from atrainn:

I'm FINALLY done setting up my games and new basement after moving back in mid august. Boy buying a house and then selling yours sure is a huge pain in the ass, I never want to do that again .
    I still need to put the control panels on the candy cabs, but the hardest part is done. The next thing I need to do is get some 20a circuits put in, luckily there's a sub panel in the basement! The previous owners turned it into an inlaw suite so there's already a ton of power down there as well (kitchen, washer, dryer). [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice space, but what are those games in the first pic?

#16039 3 years ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

Nice space, but what are those games in the first pic?

They're candy cabs, they just don't have the control panels on yet because I'm dead tired haha. There are:

2x Taito Vewlix clones
    1x Sega Astro City
    2x Sega Blast City
    1x Sammy Atomiswave
    1x NeoGeo MVSu4-29

#16040 3 years ago
    Quoted from NeilMcRae:

my arcade oct 2020:

Amazing Neil!!

#16041 3 years ago
    Quoted from atrainn:

I'm FINALLY done setting up my games and new basement after moving back in mid august

Nice

I like to see someone else that has added a sub to TNA-Feel the Bass!

Blown away.pngBlown away.png
    #16042 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinmister:

Nice
    I like to see someone else that has added a sub to TNA-Feel the Bass!
    [quoted image]

Honestly I'm surprised the house is still standing.

#16043 3 years ago
    Quoted from atrainn:

Honestly I'm surprised the house is still standing.

When I have guest over-they are literally blown away. I have it in an enclosed room and it reverbs off the walls-I do have it cranked up pretty high

#16044 3 years ago

Weekend vibes!

2CD15315-8D69-4D92-8150-ADA5CF74C102 (resized).jpeg2CD15315-8D69-4D92-8150-ADA5CF74C102 (resized).jpeg77B2F10C-4CE7-4D65-8390-14F99A72ED3F (resized).jpeg77B2F10C-4CE7-4D65-8390-14F99A72ED3F (resized).jpeg
    #16045 3 years ago
    Quoted from BrettRS:

My very modest basement game room. The dartboard is only up cause we're playing our normal bar dart league virtually on Zoom, cause of COVID, so we have 4 boards up in various spots in my house so me and my team can all shoot here together, while also being able to roll 4 singles matches at once. Even with the the darts and cam setup on the right, have room for another machine or two ASAP. Been having a blast with Royal Flush but I want a second, newer game pretty badly. Haven't seen anything for sale close enough that I love enough to drop some bills on. But I've got my eyes open all day looking for machine #2, so it'll come sooner rather than later.
    [quoted image]

Soon you will have 4 games in the room, it all starts with one then a second... then they come home 2 or 3 at a time.

#16046 3 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

Soon you will have 4 games in the room, it all starts with one then a second... then they come home 2 or 3 at a time.

I can attest to that. I started out buying an IJ (Williams) for my townhouse. Seventeen years later, I have nine pins in the same townhouse. Had to get rid of furniture to make room, but I don’t regret any of it.

#16047 3 years ago

Have the electric and insulation pretty much wrapped up in
    the next and upcoming game room..

IMG_0339 (resized).JPGIMG_0339 (resized).JPG
    #16048 3 years ago

Love that space at the back. Calling out for a bar.

#16049 3 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

[quoted image]

Yours looks good to me.

#16050 3 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

[quoted image]

It looks nice to me

There are 23,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 321 of 475.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms/page/321?hl=jeep-mustang and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.