Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg
    There are 23,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 308 of 477.
    #15351 3 years ago
    Quoted from marioparty34:

Thanks!
    With the modifications I have made to the house, I am not sure how "sellable" it will be in the future, but oh well. I sure am enjoying it now!

I was curious as well so I had two realtors do a walkthru and estimate as to what they would price it. Both thought it added a lot of value to the home even though it’s unique. I think you would be in the same boat.

#15352 3 years ago
    Quoted from Waldo:

I was curious as well so I had two realtors do a walkthru and estimate as to what they would price it. Both thought it added a lot of value to the home even though it’s unique. I think you would be in the same boat.

Good to know!

#15353 3 years ago
    Quoted from hlaj78:

Yes, but how do you get out?

If I understand your question correctly, there is another hidden door once you land on the mat to get out. It's about a 25 foot pole, and I hurt myself once for letting go too soon. Oops!

#15354 3 years ago

there is another hidden door once you land on the mat to get out. It's about a 25 foot pole, and I hurt myself once for letting go too soon. Oops!

Really cool. Your setup really needs its own full video sometime.
    Thank you for sharing !

#15355 3 years ago
    Quoted from durgee7:

I haven't researched yet, but having really big graffiti-style art decals for the gameroom would be awesome! I'm thinking from a non-artistic person's view. Otherwise, you can get really creative with all the different wall art. Awesome job!

Sent you a pm.

#15356 3 years ago
    Quoted from luckycreature:

My humble game room. My kid plays video games while I play pinball.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

TNA FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

#15357 3 years ago

Here is mine when it was at it's peak... I sold off most of the vids a while ago and it's been a revolving door of pins ever since. Each time I think I'm getting out of the hobby, pinball drags me back in. For the video games, it was nostalgia and the enjoyment of restoring them all to minty fresh, but then once I finished them all, I realized we never played them, so eventually decided it was time to move them on.

Now what was the dedicated pinball room (which only had room for 4 pins) is now my wife's workout room and I have the entire rest of the basement for pins which is blessing and a curse.

IMG_0600 (resized).JPGIMG_0600 (resized).JPGIMG_0602 (resized).JPGIMG_0602 (resized).JPGIMG_0599 (resized).JPGIMG_0599 (resized).JPGIMG_0601 (resized).JPGIMG_0601 (resized).JPGIMG_0575 (resized).JPGIMG_0575 (resized).JPGIMG_0582 (resized).JPGIMG_0582 (resized).JPGIMG_0583 (resized).JPGIMG_0583 (resized).JPGIMG_0574 (resized).JPGIMG_0574 (resized).JPG
    #15358 3 years ago

Here is one of my secret entrances. It takes a special telephone number to unlock the 600lb pulling force magnet. This was taken almost a year old. The ante room is a little more decorated now. I just haven't had time to reshoot the video.
    Happy Father's Day!

Is it 867-5309?

Actually its not all that secret, you can pretty much see the whole number he punches in if you watch closely.

This telephone booth is really cool, this post and video made my day.

#15359 3 years ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

Is it 867-5309?
    Actually its not all that secret, you can pretty much see the whole number he punches in if you watch closely.
    This telephone booth is really cool, this post and video made my day.

We actually almost used the Jenny number, but we ended up going with a different phone number instead. Now you just got to figure out the first couple of digits and you are in!

Glad I could help make your day!

#15360 3 years ago

I loved Get Smart.
    I am a big superhero guy. The Superman telephone booth was to balance out my Batpole on the other side of the room.

How come you didn't go with the shakespear bust button thats available?

SmartSelect_20200621-233801_Chrome (resized).jpgSmartSelect_20200621-233801_Chrome (resized).jpg
    #15361 3 years ago

We actually almost used the Jenny number, but we ended up going with a different phone number instead. Now you just got to figure out the first couple of digits and you are in!
    Glad I could help make your day!

If you want to be really geeky use 415-273-9164.

#15362 3 years ago
    Quoted from Viggin900:

How come you didn't go with the shakespear bust button thats available?
    [quoted image]

You mean this?

#15363 3 years ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

If you want to be really geeky use 415-273-9164.

Love it.

#15364 3 years ago

Awesome! I'm doing the same type of shelf door on the addition. It's the last thing to go in. Pics once I finally get it all done. Maybe a seperate game room build thread.

A little over a year in the making since construction began. But over 2 years with drawings and permits
    Some pics already in this thread..

Bought the Shakespeare bust around 3 years ago on clearance.

received_549518535718207 (resized).jpegreceived_549518535718207 (resized).jpeg
    #15365 3 years ago

You’re a real sneaker.

#15366 3 years ago
    Quoted from erak:

A little over a year in the making since construction began. But over 2 years with drawings and permits
    Some pics already in this thread.

I know the pain. It took forever to get all my secret stuff in and working properly. Lots of tweaking and lots of learning.

Good luck! I am sure it will be fantastic!

#15367 3 years ago

Hello Everyone! I stumbled across this thread and blinked, suddenly an hour had gone by and I still have a ways to go to look through these gameroom photos. So many great photos in here!

Please enjoy photos of my home arcade and game room. I'm new to pins, I want many more, but am maxed out on machines at the moment. Nintendo is my go to, with some Candy cabs and home console games sprinkled in. IJ Williams has been a fun pin to learn on and has been so much fun to play. Hopefully I'll get more pins in the future.

IMG_1334.jpgIMG_1334.jpgIMG_1085.jpgIMG_1085.jpg72F89AF6-BF2A-4A68-B22D-E1510E880B1D.JPG72F89AF6-BF2A-4A68-B22D-E1510E880B1D.JPGIMG_0386.jpgIMG_0386.jpgIMG_1806.jpgIMG_1806.jpgIMG_0126.jpgIMG_0126.jpg
    #15368 3 years ago

Here is one of my secret entrances. It takes a special telephone number to unlock the 600lb pulling force magnet. This was taken almost a year old. The ante room is a little more decorated now. I just haven't had time to reshoot the video.
    Happy Father's Day!

A-mazing. I was so tempted to post a comment about your fantastic, secret telephone booth entrance, but it wasn’t my story to share. I’m just glad you decided to share this with everyone here. I’m so impressed by this imaginative, and functional secret passage to the “master control room” epicenter of your games collection. You should be proud of all that work and enjoy it. I spy a Ripley’s in there that looks very familiar!

#15369 3 years ago

Just got the pool finished in front of the arcades. I have moved all the Pins up in the Jailhouse, and moved all the other arcade games into the Texaco station. Next project is a 25' tall old school neon sign with a 136" "dive in" movie screen, so we can watch movies poolside. Hopefully after that a miniature golf course, but still need to convince the wife on that one.

IMG_1012 (resized).JPGIMG_1012 (resized).JPGPJUJ3097 (resized).JPGPJUJ3097 (resized).JPGIMG_1018 (resized).JPGIMG_1018 (resized).JPGBIPS2366 (resized).JPEGBIPS2366 (resized).JPEGNLFOE5215 (resized).JPGNLFOE5215 (resized).JPGUVPN7271 (resized).JPGUVPN7271 (resized).JPGKILR2220 (resized).JPGKILR2220 (resized).JPGETES5848 (resized).JPGETES5848 (resized).JPGRPIW6985 (resized).JPGRPIW6985 (resized).JPGHGOV8389 (resized).JPGHGOV8389 (resized).JPGEXKLE9843 (resized).JPGEXKLE9843 (resized).JPGIMG_0082 (resized).JPGIMG_0082 (resized).JPG
    #15370 3 years ago
    Quoted from hooch333:

Just got the pool finished in front of the arcades. I have moved all the Pins up in the Jailhouse, and moved all the other arcade games into the Texaco station. Next project is a 25' tall old school neon sign with a 136" "dive in" movie screen, so we can watch movies poolside. Hopefully after that a miniature golf course, but still need to convince the wife on that one.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Incredible. I just went back and read all about your construction of the jailhouse 6 years ago. Look how far it has come! You’ve built something very special. Nicely done.

#15371 3 years ago

The old Seeburg fits just nice between a couple of old/new classics

20200612_210659 (resized).jpg20200612_210659 (resized).jpg
    #15372 3 years ago

Thanks!
    With the modifications I have made to the house, I am not sure how "sellable" it will be in the future, but oh well. I sure am enjoying it now!

I lived across from a converted firehouse to home 5 years ago. Owner said that the city wouldn’t certify the house as habitable with the fire pole in place; any landing needed a railing and the city was worried a kid would just fall down the hole.

Even without the fire pole the dudes house was friggin outrageous.

#15373 3 years ago
    Quoted from hooch333:

Just got the pool finished in front of the arcades.

Looks great! Nice job.
    I have a 1963 Bally Bowler same as yours. Needs much work, but all is there.
    How do you like its game play? Have you played an United Bowlerama/MBA?
    If so, how would you compare?

#15374 3 years ago

Get the hotel ready please! I’ll be down for a long term stay shortly..

#15375 3 years ago
    Quoted from orlandu81:

Hello Everyone! I stumbled across this thread and blinked, suddenly an hour had gone by and I still have a ways to go to look through these gameroom photos. So many great photos in here!
    Please enjoy photos of my home arcade and game room. I'm new to pins, I want many more, but am maxed out on machines at the moment. Nintendo is my go to, with some Candy cabs and home console games sprinkled in. IJ Williams has been a fun pin to learn on and has been so much fun to play. Hopefully I'll get more pins in the future. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Is that a Capcom Mini-Cute cab? Very nice space and well organized.

#15376 3 years ago
    Quoted from GTO:

Is that a Capcom Mini-Cute cab? Very nice space and well organized.

Thank you! Yes it is, I always wanted one in pink since it is such a kitsch look to begin with. I have mine wired up for Jamma, with CPS1 and CPS2 kick harness attachments. It's a fun little machine, but does get a bit uncomfortable if playing for extended periods or playing with a partner if you are bigger than a small child.

#15377 3 years ago
    Quoted from orlandu81:

Please enjoy photos of my home arcade and game room. I'm new to pins, I want many more, but am maxed out on machines at the moment. Nintendo is my go to, with some Candy cabs and home console games sprinkled in. IJ Williams has been a fun pin to learn on and has been so much fun to play. Hopefully I'll get more pins in the future. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome setup! But now you have gone and done something in this thread that I hate - you have shown something so cool, I just gotta have it. I need me a glow in the dark skeleton

#15378 3 years ago

Her is mine, still looking for a bally kiss machine to go with all my kiss memorabilia tho

20200518_151900 (resized).jpg20200518_151900 (resized).jpg
    #15379 3 years ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

Awesome setup! But now you have gone and done something in this thread that I hate - you have shown something so cool, I just gotta have it. I need me a glow in the dark skeleton

In all fairness, I'm cheating with the 4 LED blacklight strips on the ceiling...they make the skeleton look radioactive. I think I grabbed this skeleton at Costco during the halloween time last year...a must have for the holiday and if you have a party. I kept it in the arcade for months afterwards and it definitely startled me a few times early on when I forgot he was sitting in there. I also moved him around regularly to scare the kids a bit

#15380 3 years ago
    Quoted from orlandu81:

In all fairness, I'm cheating with the 4 LED blacklight strips on the ceiling...they make the skeleton look radioactive. I think I grabbed this skeleton at Costco during the halloween time last year...a must have for the holiday and if you have a party. I kept it in the arcade for months afterwards and it definitely startled me a few times early on when I forgot he was sitting in there. I also moved him around regularly to scare the kids a bit

A lot of nintendo there
    Makes me think of my neighbors tv with built in nes player he wants to sell
    Like the fiber optic signs nintendo made

#15381 3 years ago
    Quoted from hooch333:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Truly incredible. BRAVO in every way!

#15382 3 years ago

using my pinball room as an office / network operations centre for the UK during lockdown
    IMG_8303 (resized).JPGIMG_8303 (resized).JPG

#15383 3 years ago
    Quoted from NeilMcRae:using my pinball room as an office / network operations centre for the UK during lockdown

Wow, you ran the whole United kingdom from there. Impressive.

#15384 3 years ago

Happy Father's Day!

Now THAT is some impressive sh^&t! You should do a build video of the mechanics and how you integrated the key pad into the phone to unlock the magnet.

#15385 3 years ago

Happy Father's Day!

Now you need to install one of these chompers too!

#15386 3 years ago
    Quoted from hooch333:

I live 40 minutes away in Elizabeth City. That is one great layout you have!

#15387 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

That is a great movie. I avoided it for years because I thought it was meant to be a legit sci fi film that just looked stupid

I was completely wrong. It was a really clever story

#15388 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pinwiz1985:

Now THAT is some impressive sh^&t! You should do a build video of the mechanics and how you integrated the key pad into the phone to unlock the magnet.

I wish I had all the knowledge to show you how it's done. I just had the idea and worked with someone to help build it for me.

Sourcing the phone booth took longer than the build. I really wanted an original 1970s-1980s phone booth- ala 1978 Superman. It took me forever to find one. A guy in Wisconsin contacted me and sent me a photo of it. It was sitting in the middle of nowhere with the cable still attached to the wooden telephone pole. I asked if it was his or on his property and he just responded with "do you want it or not?" I didn't ask any more questions after that.

#15389 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Great movie.

I can't imagine the liability waivers I need people to sign just to get into my gameroom.

#15390 3 years ago
    Quoted from MrMikeman:

My gameroom isn't as impressive but I'm only beginning to re-populate it after a 10-year post divorce hiatus...
    Turns out my GF loves pins at least as much as I do if not more.. Found the right one! Here's quote from last week "NOTHING leaves. More is better".
    Using one of the 4 bedrooms for a game room. 1 is for my gaming computer/VR room. 1 is a guest room and the other is mine of course lol.
    MMrRE on order will be added shortly(there's room for 4 on that wall). Also just managed to get my hands on a Dr Who once we figure out transport. The mini-fridge will go under the TV and pin #5 will go where the fridge is now. After that I have to use the home theater room as an overflow lol.
    Wall art will start going up soon. Have a few BGs and translites to go up but need to get/make lit frames.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Collection has expanded. Room is full (keeping the seating arrangement). Have 1 game(RFM) in the overflow room(home theatre). Will most likely move all the games in that bigger room and get rid of the projector and screen. Rarely sit there to watch movies anyway. Then I’ll have room for 4-5 more games.

1DD40789-74BC-468A-AB91-DF68F1560213 (resized).jpeg1DD40789-74BC-468A-AB91-DF68F1560213 (resized).jpeg99F0B668-A116-4E68-871A-1C6375E7A1E8 (resized).jpeg99F0B668-A116-4E68-871A-1C6375E7A1E8 (resized).jpegB1B5C1E3-AB7F-4DFF-A7A3-3273ADF2EB36 (resized).jpegB1B5C1E3-AB7F-4DFF-A7A3-3273ADF2EB36 (resized).jpeg5057AB9A-61B7-4BDB-81AC-C68A5230E6BD (resized).jpeg5057AB9A-61B7-4BDB-81AC-C68A5230E6BD (resized).jpeg
    #15391 3 years ago
    Quoted from NeilMcRae:

using my pinball room as an office / network operations centre for the UK during lockdown
    [quoted image]

This is sick...

#15392 3 years ago
    Quoted from RTS:

That is a great movie. I avoided it for years because I thought it was meant to be a legit sci fi film that just looked stupid
    I was completely wrong. It was a really clever story

I'm for a Galaxy Quest pin!

#15393 3 years ago

Check out the ultimate Horror Arcade! Come see us in St Louis www.TheDarkness.com but this part is only open during the Halloween season. We have tons of life sized monsters, photo ops, you can ride an electric chair yeah you can! LOL

IMG_0738 (resized).jpgIMG_0738 (resized).jpgIMG_0739 (resized).JPGIMG_0739 (resized).JPGIMG_0740 (resized).JPGIMG_0740 (resized).JPGIMG_0741 (resized).JPGIMG_0741 (resized).JPGIMG_0742 (resized).JPGIMG_0742 (resized).JPGIMG_0743 (resized).JPGIMG_0743 (resized).JPG
    #15394 3 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

Check out the ultimate Horror Arcade! Come see us in St Louis www.TheDarkness.com but this part is only open during the Halloween season. We have tons of life sized monsters, photo ops, you can ride an electric chair yeah you can! LOL [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

SOoooooo awesome! I love Halloween!

#15395 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pinkitten:

SOoooooo awesome! I love Halloween!

C'mon on down! I'll give you the tour. The haunted house itself is 28,000 square feet. Next door we have a pincade as well with escape rooms.

Here some pics of the haunt. My hobby for haunts has somehow intersected with pinball. I might have gone over the deep end just a little.

Darkness New Scenes 1 023(1) (resized).jpgDarkness New Scenes 1 023(1) (resized).jpgDarkness New Scenes 1 062(1) (resized).jpgDarkness New Scenes 1 062(1) (resized).jpgDarkness New Scenes 1 096(1) (resized).jpgDarkness New Scenes 1 096(1) (resized).jpgcharacters 093-Edit(1) (resized).jpgcharacters 093-Edit(1) (resized).jpg
    #15396 3 years ago
    Quoted from hooch333:

That is Awsome!!!! Bravo!!!

#15398 3 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

C'mon on down! I'll give you the tour. The haunted house itself is 28,000 square feet. Next door we have a pincade as well with escape rooms.
    Here some pics of the haunt. My hobby for haunts has somehow intersected with pinball. I might have gone over the deep end just a little. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Holy... that is legit!

#15399 3 years ago
    Quoted from orlandu81:

Nice, nice, nice! We have a lot of the same taste. Nice candy cabs, great way to display the pcb collection! I need to do that. Hoverboard, “No thanks Mr., I have a pitbull now!“ Such a great accent piece, I have a advertisement poster for the hover board, still waiting on the real one to come out; come on Mattel!

I’m starting to put my Nintendo row together; super punch out, dk123, smb3, smb and a red tent, space is killing the dream, I’ll be re arranging

I Forwent the cart collection, and instead waited to build an FPGA cart system. I still have all of the original systems, this just scratches the Itch for the full on collector in me.

You rock bud! I seriously wanna hang out there

844EB288-FE72-4D76-BFB9-DA31B3C3B09B (resized).jpeg844EB288-FE72-4D76-BFB9-DA31B3C3B09B (resized).jpegC7ACD4E2-6970-4247-BCD1-534B60FB0681 (resized).jpegC7ACD4E2-6970-4247-BCD1-534B60FB0681 (resized).jpeg
    #15400 3 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

Here some pics of the haunt. My hobby for haunts has somehow intersected with pinball. I might have gone over the deep end just a little. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

We would love to. My wife and I are very big fans of horror, Halloween and escape rooms. We have attempted at least 12-15 rooms, and escaped 8-10 of them. We really enjoy immersive escape rooms. Pinball + Halloween + escape rooms? Sign us up!

There are 23,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 308 of 477.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms/page/308?hl=mrmikeman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.