Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg
    There are 23,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 477.
    #1401 10 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

Some rare Williams

P'shaw. They're no Hollywood Heat.

#1402 10 years ago

Just added Metallica LE to the lineup and now have created the wall o' Stern....

// Error: Image 112049 not found //

#1403 10 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

Just added Metallica LE to the lineup and now have created the wall o' Stern....

Amazing lineup

#1404 10 years ago

Thanks man! It's been many years in the making

#1405 10 years ago
    Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Whoa!
    That is a nice shot!
    Would love to get a Cosmic Gunfight. Nice collection there!
    Chris

Thanks man, Cosmic Gunfight is awesome, keeps me coming back for more.

#1406 10 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

P'shaw. They're no Hollywood Heat.

Nothing is!

#1407 10 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

Thanks man! It's been many years in the making

Where do the other 11 reside? Do you have a second gameroom or are they in the garage?

#1408 10 years ago

The company I work for just recently moved to a new (bigger) building. Now that we have more room I was able to add a couple more games to the lineup in one of the lunch rooms.

2013-05-05_14.42.31.jpg2013-05-05_14.42.31.jpg

#1409 10 years ago
    Quoted from dbpbandit:

The company I work for just recently moved to a new (bigger) building. Now that we have more room I was able to add a couple more games to the lineup in one of the lunch rooms.

Nice! Don't see a Radical! out "on location" every day for sure!

My company is moving to a new facility early next year. I'm trying to see if I can't arrange something similar in the new space near one of the break rooms.

#1410 10 years ago

A shot of the previous lineup. The current is Demolition Man, F-14 Tomcat, Devil Riders and an electronic darts. But it's the gameroom topic, so it tells the story. I don't like a lot of extras in a gameroom, i like to keep it plain and simple. Easier to keep clean as well. I am planning on adding some ambient lighting though.

gameroom.jpggameroom.jpg

And the bar, the fridge is still empty i know. I only fill it when people come over for gamenights.

bar.jpgbar.jpg

#1411 10 years ago

Thanks, that Radical! was a fun restore. The guy I bought it from boasted about how the game was in "really great shape, a real A+ game" I'm glad I didn't pay to much for it. It amazes me what some people consider "A+" I put a lot of work into it now it really is an "A game".

Originally when I restored it I only added a few LED's in key locations but right before I took it to work I completely redid it in LED's. It made a BIG difference and it came out really nice. Now it makes my "Big Guns" look dark and dim so I'm planing on replacing all of the GI's with LED's on that one as well.

#1412 10 years ago
    Quoted from The_Director:

Where do the other 11 reside? Do you have a second gameroom or are they in the garage?

That is the main "sitting?" room when you walk in the front door and then the other 4 williams (MM,MB,W?D,JM) are around the other corner in the living room. The garage is the keeper of the rest which is right now mostly consists of all Sega's and Data Easts and a giant Gauntlet Legends Showcase Cab

#1413 10 years ago
    Quoted from dbpbandit:

Thanks, that Radical! was a fun restore. The guy I bought it from boasted about how the game was in "really great shape, a real A+ game" I'm glad I didn't pay to much for it. It amazes me what some people consider "A+" I put a lot of work into it now it really is an "A game".
    Originally when I restored it I only added a few LED's in key locations but right before I took it to work I completely redid it in LED's. It made a BIG difference and it came out really nice. Now it makes my "Big Guns" look dark and dim so I'm planing on replacing all of the GI's with LED's on that one as well.

LEDs are like that on pins. You do up one pin and set it next to another without LEDs and immediately have the urge to install em. Extremely addictive.

#1414 10 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

Speechless

#1415 10 years ago

Me too! But I'm home sick with a bad cold, which probably explains why I can't voice my opinion out loud. :/ Awesome collection, If I could do the same, I would!

#1416 10 years ago

Nothing special just games

lineup.JPGlineup.JPG lineup2.JPGlineup2.JPG

#1417 10 years ago
    Quoted from Joshmx19:

Looks pretty special to me! Nice line up!

#1418 10 years ago
    Quoted from shock_me:

Looks pretty special to me! Nice line up!

Thanks!

#1419 10 years ago
    Quoted from GaryMartin:

LEDs are like that on pins. You do up one pin and set it next to another without LEDs and immediately have the urge to install em. Extremely addictive.

Agreed..... I'm working on a Speakeasy right now and I've already LED'd the back box, looks nice now.

#1422 10 years ago

// Error: Image 112428 not found //

Quoted from SteveFury:Everyone has some great points about tile versus wood flooring. One thing rarely considered is the way flooring dramatically effects the acoustics of a room.
    Me, personally I prefer tile to be in certain areas such as kitchens and bathrooms because there's not a whole lot of noise sources a person would want to pay attention to. A dramatically contrasted example would be a tile floor in a home theater. In that case you have two or more sound sources which you definitely don't want multiple room reflections.
    I am not sure if a room full of pins in a highly acoustically reflective room would be versus a lesser one regarding someone who may be sensitive to the noise. I only have two pins and they are EM. If I had a choice in designing a game/entertainment room it would most surely have flooring of thick carpet and I'll do some kind of sound absorbing wall treatment. An acoustically "dead" room naturally sounds warmer and more inviting than its opposite.

I'm with you on this one, you have to have some sound absorption in the room. With all the sounds of pins, music and people the room would sound like Grand Central Station and drive everyone crazy. My basement walls and ceiling are bare so I'm putting carpet down which should help some. // Error: Image 112428 not found //

#1424 10 years ago
    Quoted from Joshmx19:

Nothing like a dark room with nothing to light it with but pins.

#1425 10 years ago

Well....my tiny space really pales in comparison to most here, but it is what I have to work with :-/ Maybe one of these days I can have an amazing space like some of you guys.

My modest collection.....1 pin, 1 video, 1 sim racing rig

I have been sim racing competitively for over 10 years now. It even led to me and my brother buying a SCCA racecar and racing for real. We have been doing that sparingly over the last few years. I also built my steering wheel interface and my hydraulic pedals.

Sorry for the crappy panoramic picture, I don't have a cool iPhone

Gameroom1.jpgGameroom1.jpg Gameroom2.jpgGameroom2.jpg Gameroom3.jpgGameroom3.jpg Gameroom4.jpgGameroom4.jpg Gameroom5.jpgGameroom5.jpg Gameroom6.jpgGameroom6.jpg

#1426 10 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

There's nothing wrong with the wall o stern!

Gary would be proud, Fattrain!

rd

#1427 10 years ago

I just finished wiring up my new gamesroom yesterday.

Except the floor sockets, they have to wait till the carpet goes down.

Should fit 100 in here according to my drawings.

rd.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#1429 10 years ago

Indeed!!!

I think you really meant to type "400" instead of "100" there RD.

Glad to see you finally got that "rec room" you've always wanted...

*Loud whispers...*
    On the main floor of the Death Star!

#1431 10 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

rd.

You have got to be kidding me.

#1432 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gov:

Well....my tiny space really pales in comparison to most here, but it is what I have to work with :-/ Maybe one of these days I can have an amazing space like some of you guys.
    My modest collection.....1 pin, 1 video, 1 sim racing rig
    I have been sim racing competitively for over 10 years now. It even led to me and my brother buying a SCCA racecar and racing for real. We have been doing that sparingly over the last few years. I also built my steering wheel interface and my hydraulic pedals.
    Sorry for the crappy panoramic picture, I don't have a cool iPhone

LOVE IT!!! Can I drive?

#1433 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gov:

I also built my steering wheel interface and my hydraulic pedals.

Awesome looking machine you have made

The best one Other than yours I have had in the past were one of these.
    http://www.hyperstimulator.com/personal/features.html

#1434 10 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

rd.

The things one can do with space like that is limited only by imagination. What are the room dimensions?

#1435 10 years ago
    Quoted from BOBCADE:

I documented my addition here on pinside (search pin room tips) and I'm finally ready to post a short video of my room. We haven't built the bar yet but it will replace the stereo rack and I plan to pull the couch out then and use 2 single loungers.
    Here's the vid
    » YouTube video
    One speaker is out of place because I was working on DESW (recent buy in bundle from ex-op)and forgot to move back before shooting.

VERY nice. I'll bet the house rule is no pin playing while the movie is on

#1436 10 years ago

Gov WOW!

#1437 10 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

rd.

Hommina Hommina Hommina.

#1438 10 years ago

some very nice looking game rooms out there

#1439 10 years ago
    Quoted from pinballsmith:

The things one can do with space like that is limited only by imagination. What are the room dimensions?

17.1 metres x 10.5m.

180sqm which is around 2000sqft.

rd.

#1440 10 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

Indeed!!!
    I think you really meant to type "400" instead of "100" there RD.
    Glad to see you finally got that "rec room" you've always wanted...
    *Loud whispers...*
    On the main floor of the Death Star!

I couldn't build the Death Star on this occasion as the force is still strong in the Alliance.

However, when I feel the force waning a little, she's all go.

rd

#1441 10 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

180sqm which is around 2000sqft.

Lol,
    That's almost 400 sq.ft. bigger than my entire house!
    Kudos to you RD for "living large"...

#1442 10 years ago

Holy ****!

#1443 10 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

Lol,
    That's almost 400 sq.ft. bigger than my entire house!
    Kudos to you RD for "living large"...

Haha, that is why I was going to say. That is almost as big as my entire property....

#1444 10 years ago

Gadzooks!

Well, at least you'll have room for 13 more machines!!! Then it's expansion time!

Quoted from rotordave:

#1445 10 years ago

Finally got around to taking some new pics.

chris

Main_Room.JPGMain_Room.JPG Office_Space.jpgOffice_Space.jpg Pins.jpgPins.jpg Reverse_Shot.JPGReverse_Shot.JPG Rock_Pins.jpgRock_Pins.jpg

#1446 10 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

Finally got around to taking some new pics.
    chris

Very nice and enough room to roam.

#1447 10 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

rd.

How many dilithium crystals will it take to power that gameroom?

#1448 10 years ago
    Quoted from hlaj78:

How many dilithium crystals will it take to power that gameroom?

I know it's seven for my STTNG!!

#1449 10 years ago

Game Room area 1 of 3 in the house. This is my favorite area. Who needs a table in the kitchen?? Not this guy!

IMG_3148.jpgIMG_3148.jpg

#1450 10 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

rd.

HOLY... The anticipation builds! LOVE IT RD!!!

There are 23,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 477.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms/page/29 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.