Topic Stats

• 23,721 posts
  • 2,339 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 33 hours ago by toaster777
  • Topic is favorited by 1,118 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4565 (resized).png
    IMG_4566 (resized).png
    Pinside_forum_8089745_0 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20240305_090612_Outlook (resized).jpg
    20240303_004841 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2110 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2104 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2067 (resized).JPG
    Pinside_forum_3339888_776249 (resized).jpg
    Pinside_forum_3339888_776248 (resized).jpg
    20240324_164009 (resized).jpg
    20240324_163842 (resized).jpg
    20240324_163742 (resized).jpg
    20240324_163730 (resized).jpg
    20240324_163712 (resized).jpg
    20240324_163705 (resized).jpg

There are 23,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 269 of 475.
    #13401 4 years ago
    Quoted from luckycreature:

That ranma pachinko is neat. Any video of it working?

Not mine, but here is the promo video:

and you can find a bunch of gameplay videos just by searching the Japanese name: https://www.google.com/search?q=CRA%E7%BE%BD%E6%A0%B9%E3%82%89%E3%82%93%E3%81%BE1%2F2R&oq=CRA%E7%BE%BD%E6%A0%B9%E3%82%89%E3%82%93%E3%81%BE1%2F2R&tbm=vid

(there is also a Ranma digipachi with lots of new show footage, apparently. And a pachislo)

#13402 4 years ago

As you guys are probably aware, I have expanded the game area into the garage. The garage looks pretty finished but what are you guys doing to cover those ugly garage doors. I am going to insulate them and then was just going to use a black sheet but was wondering if you guys have any better solutions.

Thanks again

#13403 4 years ago

You should probably make it so it is still convenient to open. That way it’s easier for you to bring the Star Wars pod to my place

#13404 4 years ago

just closed a gap with BK space is a premium as i live in a city appartement, maybe i'll switch Outrun with one more pin down the road

5FFD3453-4D35-43FE-B0E5-1F8ADF7543E7 (resized).jpeg5FFD3453-4D35-43FE-B0E5-1F8ADF7543E7 (resized).jpeg546A1E71-A562-4650-9222-C680E862A5BD (resized).jpeg546A1E71-A562-4650-9222-C680E862A5BD (resized).jpeg
    #13405 4 years ago
    Quoted from heni1977:

You should probably make it so it is still convenient to open. That way it’s easier for you to bring the Star Wars pod to my place

I took down one of the garage door openers. But the other one is staring for sure. If not how would I get my Jurassic Park in next year!!!!

#13406 4 years ago
    Quoted from Ben1981:

just closed a gap with BK space is a premium as i live in a city appartement, maybe i'll switch Outrun with one more pin down the road [quoted image][quoted image]

Wow, were the Jigsaw and Baseball game at the Rocky Mountain Pinball Expo? I played both of those last weekend. I thought jigsaw was pretty cool!

#13407 4 years ago

jorge5240... I went with these side mount LiftMaster garage door openers. All the large hardware (motor / track / brackets) all gone!

LiftMaster 8500 Elite Series 8500

#13408 4 years ago
    Quoted from Ben1981:

just closed a gap with BK space is a premium as i live in a city appartement, maybe i'll switch Outrun with one more pin down the road

an apartment? At least the prewars won't bug your neighbours.

#13409 4 years ago
    Quoted from cait001:

an apartment? At least the prewars won't bug your neighbours.

noiseless and space saving pinball fun, only possible with prewars
    but it's a very old building with thick walls luckily, the only direct neighbours are a couple of students who like to party themselves.

Quoted from Roostking:

Wow, were the Jigsaw and Baseball game at the Rocky Mountain Pinball Expo? I played both of those last weekend. I thought jigsaw was pretty cool!

nope, would be quite a haul for me to bring them, despite their small size
    i love them too, total contrast in playstyle, you really have to master your Zen and calm down to score. and they look just stunning!

#13410 4 years ago
    Quoted from cait001:

I have a rather small downtown house with only a small back storage room to work with. Space constraints pushed me towards exploring things beyond pinball machines, like the artwork and other coinop machines.
    It's pretty tight in there. (just under 200 sq ft for the game area)
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

your room is awesome! i love the marquee-wallpaper!

would not mind to be locked in there for year at all

#13411 4 years ago
    Quoted from Ben1981:

but it's a very old building with thick walls luckily, the only direct neighbours are a couple of students who like to party themselves.

i love them too, total contrast in playstyle, you really have to master your Zen an calm down to score. and they look just stunning!

Quoted from Ben1981:

i love them too, total contrast in playstyle, you really have to master your Zen an calm down to score. and they look just stunning!

Didnt think so, I just think it was really cool I played the exact 2 games last weekend. Great job!

#13412 4 years ago
    Quoted from Ben1981:

I have a World's Series as well but it's out for restoration. Has a space reserved right next to Signal.

Quoted from Ben1981:

your room is awesome! i love the marquee-wallpaper!

They are all original except one, but you probably wouldn't be able to guess which.

Quoted from Ben1981:

would not mind to be locked in there for year at all

Well, I am happily married but I will take your proposal into consideration!
    We go through houseboys so quickly.

#13413 4 years ago
    Quoted from cait001:

Well, I am happily married but I will take your proposal into consideration!
    We go through houseboys so quickly.

i was referring to your Tehching Hsieh picture but i'll consider the houseboy offer too

#13414 4 years ago
    Quoted from Ben1981:

i was referring to your Tehching Hsieh picture but i'll consider the houseboy offer too

ha! I never would have assumed someone on pinside would note the Hsieh. It's an AP at that.
    If you look closely you can also find a tiny edge of a Dave Cooper artist's proof as well. Relegated there for now since it's very NSFW.

#13415 4 years ago
    Quoted from cait001:

Not mine, but here is the promo video:

and you can find a bunch of gameplay videos just by searching the Japanese name: https://www.google.com/search?q=CRA%E7%BE%BD%E6%A0%B9%E3%82%89%E3%82%93%E3%81%BE1%2F2R&oq=CRA%E7%BE%BD%E6%A0%B9%E3%82%89%E3%82%93%E3%81%BE1%2F2R&tbm=vid
    (there is also a Ranma digipachi with lots of new show footage, apparently. And a pachislo)

Thanks so much. if I ever run across this machine, might need to grab it to go with my Lupin the 3rd.

#13416 4 years ago
    Quoted from luckycreature:

Thanks so much. if I ever run across this machine, might need to grab it to go with my Lupin the 3rd.

if you're not already there come join us at PachiTalk.com

#13418 4 years ago

Incredible. The videos really let the impact of what you've created sink in. I could loose an entire week in there. Love the White Vertical Machine.

The Tron Muli-Game; Is it a virtual gamer? If so, whats the front-end?

#13419 4 years ago
    Quoted from RockfordReplay:

Incredible. The videos really let the impact of what you've created sink in. I could loose an entire week in there. Love the White Vertical Machine.
    The Tron Muli-Game; Is it a virtual gamer? If so, whats the front-end?

Thank you very much,

The white vertical machine has a Japanese Xbox 360 and about 20 Japanese shmups. Also running a pc with mame and other programs to run almost every vert shmup in existence, it’s awesome except the Inherent lag we experience in mame, even though I’m using shmupmame; a minimal lag version of mame designed for bullet hell games, also wish it had a crt. I’m also building a full size vert jamma cabinet i can use for my original pcb’s

the Tron machine is mame, using a custom hyperspin front end, I spent years of evenings building and configuring a vertical theme with another guy. It’s all for download on the hyperspin server under jeepguy81.

#13420 4 years ago

Great game room ! I love that Tron! Sold my cocktail a little over a year ago and wish i didn't!

#13421 4 years ago

I had been following your backyard game room in the desert thread, but must not have seen it lately. Great work, and what a project.

#13422 4 years ago
    Quoted from heni1977:

Great game room ! I love that Tron! Sold my cocktail a little over a year ago and wish i didn't!

Thank you , I looked so hard for a long time for one and finally gave in. Sourced original parts from all over the country and built it. Looking for a mad planets now, no luck so far, lol!

Quoted from Looking4FirstPin:

I had been following your backyard game room in the desert thread, but must not have seen it lately. Great work, and what a project.

Thank you, I appreciate that.

#13424 4 years ago

Someone emailed me the other day asking about my basement so I made a quick update video. Hope that's allowed.

Chris

#13425 4 years ago

"This is the pay phone just to confuse the kids." HAHAHA love it!

#13426 4 years ago

Love the pay phone. Always wanted to find one. Great space.

#13427 4 years ago

My modest collection. All are very nice and clean examples.

61A7F729-8C4A-4C0B-8955-2AA5C434400D (resized).jpeg61A7F729-8C4A-4C0B-8955-2AA5C434400D (resized).jpeg
    #13428 4 years ago
    Quoted from crank:

My modest collection. All are very nice and clean examples.[quoted image]

No pics of the Cyclopes?

#13429 4 years ago
    Quoted from Ben1981:

I actually thought that, being from Austria, you were referring to the Kampush affair...

#13430 4 years ago

Cyclopes

62F39D5D-D108-4B00-BEF0-21F1DDB4EF36 (resized).jpeg62F39D5D-D108-4B00-BEF0-21F1DDB4EF36 (resized).jpeg8F6B7A72-D4D2-4BBD-A0F8-3809F209012D (resized).jpeg8F6B7A72-D4D2-4BBD-A0F8-3809F209012D (resized).jpegBC0ECF5F-AD7E-4BDA-9699-CB501F42CFED (resized).jpegBC0ECF5F-AD7E-4BDA-9699-CB501F42CFED (resized).jpeg
    #13431 4 years ago
    Quoted from crank:

Cyclopes[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome!

#13432 4 years ago
    Quoted from crank:

Cyclopes[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow nice example

Dang I want one of those, it’s like a silver unicorn that only exists in the cold north and refuses to roam anywhere near warm temperatures

#13433 4 years ago
    Quoted from crank:

My modest collection. All are very nice and clean examples.[quoted image]

Looks amazing but I will Bet if you slide those over one more will fit!! We all started with a roomy pretty collection, then we got out the shoe horn and wedged them anyplace they fit! Looking good!

#13434 4 years ago
    Quoted from Nihonmasa:

I actually thought that, being from Austria, you were referring to the Kampush affair...

apparently I left quite some some room for misinterpretation in my comment. for clarification, I don't endorse locking anyone up anywhere, I just like performance art!
    Now back to nice gameroompics

#13435 4 years ago

Hey guys,

It's been a while since I posted here and the collection has changed a bit, so I figured I'd post a few updated pics of my game room. Everything is included in the pics except for my 60 in 1 Cabinet, which is in my home office. The EM pin is on loan from a good friend. Enjoy!

Gameroom June 2019 1 (resized).jpgGameroom June 2019 1 (resized).jpgGameroom June 2019 2 (resized).jpgGameroom June 2019 2 (resized).jpgGameroom June 2019 3 (resized).jpgGameroom June 2019 3 (resized).jpgGameroom June 2019 4 (resized).jpgGameroom June 2019 4 (resized).jpgGameroom June 2019 5 (resized).jpgGameroom June 2019 5 (resized).jpgGameroom June 2019 6 (resized).jpgGameroom June 2019 6 (resized).jpg
    #13436 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinFan4Life:

Hey guys,
    It's been a while since I posted here and the collection has changed a bit, so I figured I'd post a few updated pics of my game room. Everything is included in the pics except for my 60 in 1 Cabinet, which is in my home office. The EM pin is on loan from a good friend. Enjoy![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Have to ask, what gives off that way cool light effect on the ceiling on Iron Man or is that a camera thing? Great game room!

#13437 4 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Have to ask, what gives off that way cool light effect on the ceiling on Iron Man or is that a camera thing? Great game room!

It looks like it's burning a hole through the ceiling!

#13438 4 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

I took the pic earlier today and was pretty surprised myself to see that lighting effect captured in it. It’s a killer topper that has a few different LED colored strips built into it. Must be the red strip reflecting off the plexiglass backing up to the ceiling above it. Does look really cool at night.

Thanks for the compliments guys!

#13439 4 years ago

A router, 5 nails, some LEDs, and a few hours later:

(Now to just find light blue LEDS...)

PacmanHook (resized).jpgPacmanHook (resized).jpg
    #13440 4 years ago

Holy shit that is amazing!!!!

#13441 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dr_Smith:

(Now to just find light blue LEDS...)[quoted image]

Looks fantastic!

#13442 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dr_Smith:

Now THAT is what the doctor ordered!

#13443 4 years ago

On a side note, while making it, I had one of those "once you see it, it can never be unseen" moments:

I give you Blinky, Pinky, Inky... and Groot???

Groot (resized).jpgGroot (resized).jpg
    #13444 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dr_Smith:

That looks great! What did you use for the eyes? What LEDs did you use as well?

I like this so much I may do the same. (Imitation is the best form of flattery right?)

#13445 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dr_Smith:

Comet has light blue LEDs. Bought some myself...

#13446 4 years ago
    Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Comet has light blue LEDs. Bought some myself...

I went with strips because I figured it would be hard (or maybe just time consuming) to get everything lookin' even. Still haven't determined if the darker blue bothers me enough to wire up some lighter blue bulbs, time will tell.

Quoted from ImNotNorm:

That looks great! What did you use for the eyes? What LEDs did you use as well?

I like this so much I may do the same. (Imitation is the best form of flattery right?)

I had some little wooden cubes I had gotten at a craft store a while back. The ones on the back are 1/2 inch to set it away from the wall, and the eyes are 3/4 inch cubes painted blue. I made the eyes flush with the front so they would sit deeper inside the ghosts for depth (so the white LEDs would highlight the blue on 'em). Originally I wasn't going to do the white LED strips for the eyes, as it would have made it a lot easier, but I'm really glad I did. I think the white eyes make it pop quite a bit more. The LEDs are strip lights I got from superbrightleds.com

It turned out better that I expected and will likely do another design in the same style soon, the pictures don't really do justice to the effect it has on the look of the room. The fact that I could be really sloppy and not have to do anything exact was pretty sweet too! I'm happy to have sparked your creativity, hope yours turns out well, and look forward to seein' pics!

back (resized).jpgback (resized).jpg
    #13447 4 years ago

This is great! x 100

#13448 4 years ago

Down to 4 in the apartment. Ran out of room and had my Pinbot in the guest bathroom for two months. My lady is pleased it has been moved to my brother in laws house.

225301F7-689C-4BB3-8C81-EA2A89F8F56C (resized).jpeg225301F7-689C-4BB3-8C81-EA2A89F8F56C (resized).jpeg
    #13449 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinFan4Life:

Hey guys,
    It's been a while since I posted here and the collection has changed a bit, so I figured I'd post a few updated pics of my game room. Everything is included in the pics except for my 60 in 1 Cabinet, which is in my home office. The EM pin is on loan from a good friend. Enjoy![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Mousin' and WW next to eachother! That looks like my game room

#13450 4 years ago
    Quoted from CollinT:

Mousin' and WW next to eachother! That looks like my game room

Mousin', WW, and Taxi next to each other looks like mine!

There are 23,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 269 of 475.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms/page/269?hl=erak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.