Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg
    There are 23,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 241 of 477.
    #12001 5 years ago
    Quoted from xfassa:

Just when I thought no more could possibly fit....

I'll take the Major Havoc!!

#12002 5 years ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

I'll take the Major Havoc!!

Bolted to the floor. A lot of work went into that machine. It even has an original Tollian Web PCB. Such a great game.

#12003 5 years ago
    Quoted from xfassa:

How hot does it get down there? lol

#12004 5 years ago
    Quoted from kciaccio:

How hot does it get down there? lol

It was 62F at the start of the night and a comfortable 68F at the end of the night.

#12005 5 years ago
    Quoted from xfassa:

My wife watched this over my shoulder.....the words out of her mouth: "He must not be married"......

#12006 5 years ago
    Quoted from AUKraut:

My wife watched this over my shoulder.....the words out of her mouth: "He must not be married"......

can't a married guy have at least one room to himself.

#12007 5 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

I am 30 days away from finalizing my divorce...Selling my my house and buying a new one...My current game room was too small anyway...Helping me get through the divorce....New house won't have any compromises in my desires...
    genMid.83443107_24_1 (resized).jpggenMid.83443107_24_1 (resized).jpg

#12008 5 years ago
    Quoted from xfassa:

Absolute awesome collection. Woow!!

#12009 5 years ago

I was going to show a pic of my meager gameroom, but after going back and browsing through a few posts and seeing xfassa post...i wont bore you all. Well done, sir.

#12010 5 years ago
    Quoted from Doctor6:

People all posting their mega collections and im like "I have three." Lol
    [quoted image]

This post has 46 likes I have found people who follow this thread like to see all collections whether they're big or small

#12011 5 years ago
    Quoted from xfassa:

It was 62F at the start of the night and a comfortable 68F at the end of the night.

Awesome lineup and game room

Question how do you get the glass off running games that tight? Do you lift the pin up and remove them for service ?

Again very epic lineup and nice choice of arcades

#12012 5 years ago
    Quoted from AUKraut:

Family and friends are into the hobby. I enjoy restoring and they enjoy playing. I am very fortunate.

My wife not only is a good player, she makes some pretty fantastic mods too. Check out post #8801 in the following thread.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/getaway-club-dispatch-run-a-make-on-license-plate-kingpin/page/177#post-4706284

#12013 5 years ago
    Quoted from rollinover:

Awesome lineup and game room
    Question how do you get the glass off running games that tight? Do you lift the pin up and remove them for service ?
    Again very epic lineup and nice choice of arcades

Believe it or not the gap between the machines is just enough to get the glass off. Not a problem.

#12014 5 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

I was going to show a pic of my meager gameroom, but after going back and browsing through a few posts and seeing xfassa post...i wont bore you all. Well done, sir.

Let's see your collection. Big or small, they are all great!

#12015 5 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Sure, you bet.
    It's called the garage.

#12016 5 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

I told my wife that after we buy the next pin, we are going to have to decide which one to sell. She said, "Let's see what else we can get rid of to make more room to keep adding without selling." She used to hoard boxes of old useless crap "we might use one day" that we still haven't gone through ...

#12017 5 years ago
    Quoted from xfassa:

Let's see your collection. Big or small, they are all great!

I just moved in a few months ago, so this is a work in progress. I have a JP being shipped and i am picking up a HS at the Texas pinball festival.

20181119_233209 (resized).jpg20181119_233209 (resized).jpg20181119_233220 (resized).jpg20181119_233220 (resized).jpg20181119_233231 (resized).jpg20181119_233231 (resized).jpg20181119_233245 (resized).jpg20181119_233245 (resized).jpg
    #12018 5 years ago
    Quoted from rollitover:

Sure, you bet.
    It's called the garage.

True but that's not "in" the house. That's where my gr II is.

#12019 5 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

I just moved in a few months ago, so this is a work in progress. I have a JP being shipped and i am picking up a HS at the Texas pinball festival.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You may need a house addition soon.

#12020 5 years ago
    Quoted from xfassa:

Fantastic collection! I’d have to force-friend you if I lived in your neighborhood

#12021 5 years ago
    Quoted from kciaccio:

I am 30 days away from finalizing my divorce...Selling my my house and buying a new one...My current game room was too small anyway...Helping me get through the divorce....New house won't have any compromises in my desires...
    [quoted image]

and you can leave the seat UP !

#12022 5 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

and you can leave the seat UP !

Truth! lol

#12023 5 years ago

So we just moved the pins and a few arcade machines back in after painting a room here. It was a task that I've been dreading for years, but the 18 year old horrendous mint green paint had to be eradicated. I like the new clean look, but my wife and some friends want the stuff that we found and collected back up on the walls. I didn't get any good pics of the before, but it kinda gives you an idea of how much "stuff" there was nailed and screwed to the drywall....

~Steveo

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg6 (resized).jpg6 (resized).jpg7 (resized).jpg7 (resized).jpg8 (resized).jpg8 (resized).jpg
    #12024 5 years ago

Lord good luck!!

#12025 5 years ago

KEEP the clean look by all means!
    The look is modern and tasteful and, yes...clean.

Unless the sign outside says "Billy's" and your address includes a state hwy, leave well enough alone.

#12026 5 years ago
    Quoted from steve-o:

it kinda gives you an idea of how much "stuff" there was nailed and screwed to the drywall....
    ~Steveo
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I bet the prep work patching all those holes was just as bad as moving the pins....keep the walls as is. Let the Pins be the decor. If your friends like stuff you took down, sell it all to them and buy another pin with the earnings!!! Haha

#12027 5 years ago
    Quoted from rollitover:

Unless the sign outside says "Billy's" and your address includes a state hwy, leave well enough alone.

He just needs better stuff is all. I suggest staying away from reproduction anything if at all possible, original is always better. Clean is nice but gets boring quick. Good luck with whatever you decide.

John

#12028 5 years ago
    Quoted from rollitover:

I disagree.

Life is a collection of stories, and those walls have a tale to tell.

#12029 5 years ago
    Quoted from steve-o:

So we just moved the pins and a few arcade machines back in after painting a room here. It was a task that I've been dreading for years, but the 18 year old horrendous mint green paint had to be eradicated. I like the new clean look, but my wife and some friends want the stuff that we found and collected back up on the walls. I didn't get any good pics of the before, but it kinda gives you an idea of how much "stuff" there was nailed and screwed to the drywall....
    ~Steveo
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Please leave the walls clean Stevo-O. Looks great!

#12030 5 years ago

I went from cluttered walls to clean and wont ever look back. With 9 foot ceilings it looks even better. I kept my favorite things and put them in one room. I replaced a lot of the "other" stuff with life sized characters. The most important thing is to enjoy what you have/like.

#12031 5 years ago
    Quoted from Spencer:

I replaced a lot of the "other" stuff with life sized char

this is a part of the hobby I've never understood. I've seen a bunch of arcade/pinball people with life size replicas of movie characters all over. There needs to be a thread for people to share their real-sized dolls.
    There's even a new arcade opening in Ontario that advertises like 20+ lifesized characters.

#12032 5 years ago
    Quoted from cait001:

There needs to be a thread for people to share their real-sized dolls.

I think you'd have to post those pictures on a different site totally...., I know mine would have to be ......LOL.

John

#12033 5 years ago
    Quoted from cait001:

this is a part of the hobby I've never understood. I've seen a bunch of arcade/pinball people with life size replicas of movie characters all over. There needs to be a thread for people to share their real-sized dolls.
    There's even a new arcade opening in Ontario that advertises like 20+ lifesized characters.

Lol, everyone likes different things. That's what makes it exciting.

#12034 5 years ago

Here you go...

20180902_165847 (resized).jpg20180902_165847 (resized).jpg
    #12035 5 years ago
    C583DCFF-6EA2-4ED3-ABEF-2DA6A954239D (resized).jpegC583DCFF-6EA2-4ED3-ABEF-2DA6A954239D (resized).jpeg
    #12036 5 years ago

Might as well post the rest of the games room. Still working on a few items but it's coming along.

20181204_205946 (resized).jpg20181204_205946 (resized).jpg20181204_210003 (resized).jpg20181204_210003 (resized).jpg20181204_210015 (resized).jpg20181204_210015 (resized).jpg20181204_210034 (resized).jpg20181204_210034 (resized).jpg20181204_210121 (resized).jpg20181204_210121 (resized).jpg20181204_210047 (resized).jpg20181204_210047 (resized).jpg
    #12037 5 years ago

That Vaughn jersey is the coolest thing you have. Was it signed with tiger blood?

#12038 5 years ago
    Quoted from Deaconblooze:

That Vaughn jersey is the coolest thing you have. Was it signed with tiger blood?

Lol, wouldn't that just complete the package? That's my second favorite piece, my first is a Drew Brees Helmet signed Drew "cool" Brees and rounding out my top 3 is a signed boxing glove from Mike Tyson with the inscription "baddest man on the planet".

Im always looking for something signed with that personal touch, it can take a while though. My Farve jersey is signed " the gunslinger".

#12039 5 years ago
    Quoted from Spencer:

Here you go...
    [quoted image]

Do you mind me asking what were the around about cost for those life size figures? I got a life terminator earlier this year for my birthday and it is pretty awesome.

#12040 5 years ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

Do you mind me asking what were the around about cost for those life size figures? I got a life terminator earlier this year for my birthday and it is pretty awesome.

I wanted a terminator...They are not cheap.

#12041 5 years ago
    Quoted from kciaccio:

I wanted a terminator...They are not cheap.

They were all gone and my dad had to have it shipped in from Australia for my birthday. You can find them cheaper here in the states but my dad wanted new and make sure I got it. I love it but surprisingly most of guest are not that impressed by it. I would love the life size dead pool to go along with my LE.

#12042 5 years ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

They were all gone and my dad had to have it shipped in from Australia for my birthday. You can find them cheaper here in the states but my dad wanted new and make sure I got it. I love it but surprisingly most of guest are not that impressed by it. I would love the life size dead pool to go along with my LE.

Screenshot_2018-12-05-10-41-38 (resized).pngScreenshot_2018-12-05-10-41-38 (resized).png
    #12044 5 years ago

That Harley Quinn is creepy as f**k!!!

#12045 5 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

That Harley Quinn

Would be in my bedroom!!

#12046 5 years ago

I like the little Groot too!!

#12047 5 years ago

They are all around $1K US. The little Groot was a lot less. We actually bought it at the Edmonton Pinball Show and carried it back to the hotel. We stopped at the liquor store and got asked multiple times for photo's with it. I just think they are all fun. The Mars Attacks alien might be a bit creepy to some.

#12048 5 years ago
    20180902_170108 (resized).jpg20180902_170108 (resized).jpg
    #12049 5 years ago
    Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

The theater is what I want to see!

I will take some pics...

#12050 5 years ago

Spencer Mars Attack is so awesome! Where did you find that?

There are 23,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 241 of 477.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms/page/241?hl=aukraut and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.