Topic Stats

• 23,818 posts
  • 2,344 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by YippieKiYay
  • Topic is favorited by 1,120 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240423_232536 (resized).jpg
    20240423_230401 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0382 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0384 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0385 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0383 (resized).jpeg
    F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    There are 23,818 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 477.
    #1051 11 years ago

pinnipops shed(garage) perth western australia
    We have 30 members and assc in the perth pinball collecter and restores group.
    pinnipop aka teddy leagas on far right of pic,we have 50 pinballs and adding highspeed 79 star trek
    superman and blacknight to the collection there all being resto atm by pinnipop.

002.jpg002.jpg 003.jpg003.jpg 004.jpg004.jpg 005.jpg005.jpg 0033.jpg0033.jpg 263.JPG263.JPG

#1052 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinwaz:

pinnipops shed(garage) perth western australia

Wow very very nice. I like the 60's jukebox, it seems to add character to the already eye-candy filled space. I noticed the wood paneling which was ever popular in the States in the late 60's-early 80's. I'd like to do my room in it but it's really expensive now.

I hope to build new construction in about 10 years for my retirement which will likely be log cabin style. Not sure how that would look for a game room.

#1053 11 years ago
    Quoted from harmon1728:

This is a sad picture compared to some but here it is...

It doesn't matter how many you got, the only thing that matters is how much fun you are having...Looks fun to me!

#1054 11 years ago

Trust me, its plenty of fun haha

#1055 11 years ago
    Quoted from harmon1728:

This is a sad picture compared to some but here it is...

i disagree, great collection it hard to have the money let alone the space for a big pin collection.

#1056 11 years ago

Love the Williams prototype wall game
    And the popcorn coin op is awesome!!

#1057 11 years ago

Here's my gameroom. As soon as I passed 3 games I moved them into the side room in the basement. Nothing in the home theatre and bar area anymore. A form of self control? We'll see how long it lasts

IMG_2275.JPGIMG_2275.JPG IMG_2277.JPGIMG_2277.JPG IMG_2295.JPGIMG_2295.JPG

#1058 11 years ago

Kerry Richard beautiful gameroom and pin lineup congrats

#1059 11 years ago

my wife has given up. She does not even go into the pinball maze anymore

#1060 11 years ago

Beautiful gameroom fellas! I have to admit I got a little teary eyed looking at some of them.

#1061 11 years ago

I should have finished the room before acquiring all the new machines...... lesson learned!

Gameroom.jpgGameroom.jpg

#1062 11 years ago

I've posted in other game room threads but not this one. So here goes.

Upstairs:

Arcade_Wide.JPGArcade_Wide.JPG IMG_1797.JPGIMG_1797.JPG IMG_1476.JPGIMG_1476.JPG IMG_0189.JPGIMG_0189.JPG

#1063 11 years ago

Downstairs:

Downstairs_Wide.JPGDownstairs_Wide.JPG Mega_Touch.JPGMega_Touch.JPG Bar.JPGBar.JPG

#1064 11 years ago
    Quoted from krupa:

Upstairs:

Nice assortment of vids too. Looks great.

#1065 11 years ago

Here is my newest room.

#1066 11 years ago

try again

IMG_0290.JPGIMG_0290.JPG IMG_0288.JPGIMG_0288.JPG

#1067 11 years ago

old/other room

100_0573.JPG100_0573.JPG

#1068 11 years ago

Those SS machines are sexy. They all have a lot of character, where I find a row of DMD's all look like clones sometimes

#1069 11 years ago

Upstairs:

Are those replica's of the Beatles in the one pic??? Now you're talking my era!!!!!!!

dude.pngdude.png

#1070 11 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Are those replica's of the Beatles in the one pic??? Now you're talking my era!!!!!!!

Yup. There are actually Beatles in two pics. Not really my era but I'm a HUGE fan.

#1071 11 years ago

Taken in Dec. image.jpgimage.jpg

#1072 11 years ago

Just starting, so this is all I got so far. image.jpgimage.jpg

#1073 11 years ago

Just starting, so this is all I got so far. image.jpgimage.jpg

#1074 11 years ago
    Quoted from Gov:

Those SS machines are sexy. They all have a lot of character, where I find a row of DMD's all look like clones sometimes

Yes, the early SS are works of art. My opinion. John

#1075 11 years ago
    Quoted from s2k4ary:

Just starting, so this is all I got so far.

dude, this is an awesome line up. i have a GnR on location a town away from me, but i would love one in my house!

#1076 11 years ago
    Quoted from paragon66x:

Yes, the early SS are works of art. My opinion. John

I am with you there! love that are style. a lost art at that.

#1077 11 years ago
    Quoted from s2k4ary:

Great start! That's a real nice lineup.

#1078 11 years ago

Thanks mojozone, GNR was my first pin and my sons favorite. If you find a good deal on it, jump all over it. It's a fun pin, and the music is great.

#1079 11 years ago

Thanks Krupa, I see you also have BSD. I just got mine 3 weeks ago, and what a fun pinball it is. I just can't get my hand off of it.

#1080 11 years ago

Cheap Justin Beiber scotch & pinball

image.jpgimage.jpg

#1081 11 years ago

Yes, but its "rare" so it has to be good.

#1082 11 years ago

Nice Hosoi!

#1083 11 years ago

He has a book out. Guess he went downhill after his skateboarding career was over.

#1084 11 years ago

Those are the opposite of clear ice cubes!

#1085 11 years ago

Old crappy cell phone pics

The room is different now. I should have a new camera this weekend allowing me to post nice pics of the updated room. Anyone want to loan me an Avengers Pro for the photo shoot?

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg // Error: Image 76706 not found //

#1086 11 years ago
    Quoted from krupa:

Gorgeous! I need to get come cocktails, they really fill out the center of a room nicely! Man, that Frozen Han Solo - where did you get that may i ask?? Cool!

#1087 11 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

The room is different now. I should have a new camera this weekend allowing me to post nice pics of the updated room. Anyone want to loan me an Avengers Pro for the photo shoot?

I love the DE/Sega lineup. Now you just need to land a GNR in there.

Chris

#1088 11 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

I love the DE/Sega lineup. Now you just need to land a GNR in there.
    Chris

Thanks. I really do enjoy them too. That lineup has since relocated into my office on the other side of the wall. I have to admit WWF & BW are seriously the best of the bunch (to me). Eventually those 4 will be gone however

Money, space & pending new releases = the root of all evil

#1089 11 years ago

updated pics

DSCN3038.JPGDSCN3038.JPG DSCN3040.JPGDSCN3040.JPG

#1090 11 years ago

My game room ... Still working on it, pool table is on the chopping block! pinball_065_(Copy).JPGpinball_065_(Copy).JPG

#1091 11 years ago

pinball_060_(Copy).JPGpinball_060_(Copy).JPGmore

#1092 11 years ago

pinball_058_(Copy).JPGpinball_058_(Copy).JPGpinball_057_(Copy).JPGpinball_057_(Copy).JPG

#1093 11 years ago

Last one

pinball_062_(Copy).JPGpinball_062_(Copy).JPG

#1094 11 years ago

Wow Marlboroman this is an hall of fame lineup you've got there. Anytime you want to make room for a new one pop me a note. Will gladly buy one from you and come pick it up.

#1095 11 years ago
    Quoted from s2k4ary:

That is a pretty gnarly lineup for just getting started! Very nice!

#1096 11 years ago
    Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Wow Marlboroman this is an hall of fame lineup you've got there. Anytime you want to make room for a new one pop me a note. Will gladly buy one from you and come pick it up

Thanks Chris... For the moment the only pin ready to go is JP and the pool table. Space is closing in on me

#1097 11 years ago

"...pool table is on the chopping block..."
    You too eh? Great line up!

Make that an amazing line up!!!

#1098 11 years ago

I am loving all the great ideas and pins. As with most, the room and pins are an evolution. I still need a few posters to fill in. Damn, Krupa's Han Solo in carbonite would be really nice next to my Star Wars trilogy. Had a bit of scare recently, my mother in law had to have a kidney removed due to it failing and some tumors inside. Thought I may have to part with a few of these. She didn't have anything in the way of healthcare, but the family came together and we've managed to keep up with expenses so far.

Wow.... enough of downer trend. Here's the good stuff. Recently moved the pins a bit closer together, but still enough space so you're not holding hands with the player next to you. Mounted a rail to make poster hanging a bit easier. It looked okay, but still needed some bling.... So picked up a LED strip from Amazon and I'm loving it. Can change all the colors and do fades and strobes. Way cool. In fact, I ordered a second strip to hang of the bottom side of the rail. It may end up being a bit much. I'll have to see before I pull the adhesive cover and make it permanent.

Of course, to do the bottom strip, I'll have to pull all the posters and move most of the pins.... I do need to pick up a pin mover from harbor freight one of these days...

gameroom1.jpggameroom1.jpg gameroom2.jpggameroom2.jpg

#1099 11 years ago

Forget to add.... the LED strip kit:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0040FJ27S/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00

also, the splitter that will let me add another....

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0077IPRAG/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00

seems like a reasonable investment.

#1100 11 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Nice game room. Nothing wrong with packed gamerooms but I do like seeing gamerooms that give the pins space to breathe. Of course I'm sure you'd rather them be packed in. (Insert smoly emoticon)

There are 23,818 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 477.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms/page/22 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.