Topic Stats

• 23,818 posts
  • 2,344 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by YippieKiYay
  • Topic is favorited by 1,120 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240423_232536 (resized).jpg
    20240423_230401 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0382 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0384 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0385 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0383 (resized).jpeg
    F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    There are 23,818 posts in this topic. You are on page 194 of 477.
    #9651 6 years ago
    Quoted from MrBellMan:

Addams Family back in the lineup for the 4th time... LOL!

Mr. BellMan... That looks good indeed!

#9652 6 years ago
    Quoted from MrBellMan:

Rob Bell
    Robsgameroom.com

Nice lineup man!

#9653 6 years ago

Well done , Rob. When’s the Pinball party?

#9654 6 years ago

Just added a 24" touch screen with the Iscored and it looks and works great. I think is going to make the whole family play more

IMG_0086 (resized).JPGIMG_0086 (resized).JPG

#9655 6 years ago

Three switches at the foot of the stairway, three at the top of the stairs.

Adds a twist to the game room. Visitors just have to try them, turning the lights off.
    switchplates_arcade (resized).jpgswitchplates_arcade (resized).jpg

#9656 6 years ago

Did not know that Iscored was a thing. Pretty cool. Gonna have to add that to my gameroom.

#9658 6 years ago
    Quoted from MrBellMan:

Rob Bell

Can you see any reflection off the glass when you are playing from the neon signs?

#9659 6 years ago

By our very own @pezpunk. I'm in. It's awesome!

#9660 6 years ago
    Quoted from Lawnboy:

Just added a 24" touch screen with the Iscored and it looks and works great. I think is going to make the whole family play more

Looks great- what are you driving the display with?

#9662 6 years ago
    Quoted from Zaquar:

Looks great- what are you driving the display with?

Looks like a Lenovo ideacentre stick computer based on his website. Possibly similar to this one?

https://www.amazon.com/Lenovo-Ideacentre-Stick-300-Multimedia/dp/B01MQVDTX8/ref=sr_1_2

I'm looking into the same setup for the new gameroom I'm currently building. A 24" touchscreen seems to be the sweet-spot for price vs size. But a 55" or larger would be in my future if I hit the lottery. Ha. So, with the 24" touchscreen and the usb stick computer (Lenovo or there are other options), it looks like I'd be out less than $300-350 or so. Depending on the USB location on the monitor, I might need to add a short 3" USB extension cable and tape the computer behind the screen to hide it. That, and a cheap monitor mount from harbor freight or mono price and I'd be all set. Cheaper than a colordmd or many of the other mods that have even less appeal to me.

I need to check with @pezpunk, but I'm hoping that there is some type of time-limit reset on the scores. So you could have like a running 30 or 60 day score list or something along those lines. Hopefully a individually customizable limit for each new pin entered on the software. Otherwise, I'm not exactly sure how it's much different than the high score functions already on many of the newer DMD machines. Of course the EM's and SS might not have score tracking so for sure it's good on those.

#9663 6 years ago

Well even if your not good (top 4) you can still post a score and later beat it.

#9664 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pugsley:

Well even if your not good (top 4) you can still post a score and later beat it.

Valid point. But maybe slightly embarrassing when I start posting the 26th best score to my twin 9 y/o’s top 25 scores!

#9665 6 years ago

"Can you see any reflection off the glass when you are playing from the neon signs?"

The top half of some neons show only on my classic Bally games as the playfield glass is more level than my DMD games.

#9666 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinzap:

Looks like a Lenovo ideacentre stick computer based on his website. Possibly similar to this one?
    amazon.com link »
    I'm looking into the same setup for the new gameroom I'm currently building. A 24" touchscreen seems to be the sweet-spot for price vs size. But a 55" or larger would be in my future if I hit the lottery. Ha. So, with the 24" touchscreen and the usb stick computer (Lenovo or there are other options), it looks like I'd be out less than $300-350 or so. Depending on the USB location on the monitor, I might need to add a short 3" USB extension cable and tape the computer behind the screen to hide it. That, and a cheap monitor mount from harbor freight or mono price and I'd be all set. Cheaper than a colordmd or many of the other mods that have even less appeal to me.
    I need to check with pezpunk, but I'm hoping that there is some type of time-limit reset on the scores. So you could have like a running 30 or 60 day score list or something along those lines. Hopefully a individually customizable limit for each new pin entered on the software. Otherwise, I'm not exactly sure how it's much different than the high score functions already on many of the newer DMD machines. Of course the EM's and SS might not have score tracking so for sure it's good on those.

Good deal....I didn't even realize those sticks existed - that's a nice concise setup....now to figure out a wall it works on!

#9667 6 years ago
    Quoted from MrBellMan:

"Can you see any reflection off the glass when you are playing from the neon signs?"
    The top half of some neons show only on my classic Bally games as the playfield glass is more level than my DMD games.

OK thanks.

#9668 6 years ago

With my latest addition, Guardians. Guess I'm done adding machines cause I'm out of room.

20171203_213153 (resized).jpg20171203_213153 (resized).jpg

20171203_213206 (resized).jpg20171203_213206 (resized).jpg

#9669 6 years ago

I'm not sure if I posted this video here before. Since this video I have everything fixed to perfect working condition (first time ever) and added a Tekken 2 next to the SF 2 pin.

#9670 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinzap:

I need to check with pezpunk, but I'm hoping that there is some type of time-limit reset on the scores. So you could have like a running 30 or 60 day score list or something along those lines. Hopefully a individually customizable limit for each new pin entered on the software. Otherwise, I'm not exactly sure how it's much different than the high score functions already on many of the newer DMD machines. Of course the EM's and SS might not have score tracking so for sure it's good on those.

hey, thanks for your interest! being able to set a reset timer is a great idea. I dont think anyone has actually suggested that before. I'll add it to the (long) list of future enhancements i've been maintaining. I think that'd be a cool one to add.

#9671 6 years ago
    Quoted from DadofTwins:

With my latest addition, Guardians. Guess I'm done adding machines cause I'm out of room.

Awesome room there dude. Very nice.

#9672 6 years ago
    Quoted from TRAMD:

I'm not sure if I posted this video here before. Since this video I have everything fixed to perfect working condition (first time ever) and added a Tekken 2 next to the SF 2 pin.
    » YouTube video

That is the ultimate arcade room....holy shit!!!

That video walk through was amazing

#9673 6 years ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

That is the ultimate arcade room....holy shit!!!
    That video walk through was amazing

We and our guests have a lot of fun in our basement. Thanks for checking it out!

#9674 6 years ago
    Quoted from DadofTwins:

Nice room and collection! It needs a good Bally/Williams or remake in my opinion.....they are just such great, fun games.

#9675 6 years ago
    Quoted from Micky:

Nice room and collection! It needs a good Bally/Williams or remake in my opinion.....they are just such great, fun games.

Thanks. I would like to add the remakes, that's why I have one of my cars up for trade/sale at the moment.

#9676 6 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

hey, thanks for your interest! being able to set a reset timer is a great idea. I dont think anyone has actually suggested that before. I'll add it to the (long) list of future enhancements i've been maintaining. I think that'd be a cool one to add.

pezpunk Hey.. thanks for actually reading my thoughts and responding. I am not a coder and have no idea how difficult my hair-brain ideas are, but what I am actually envisioning rather than a complete reset of the scores would be a setting where you setup a new machine and tell it to drop scores after a specified time period. So if you enter 90 days, or 6 months, any scores older than that would drop off the list. It would be machine specific. Maybe nobody else has this desire, but I was thinking this would help with the more "recent" high scores. So if my son puts up a GC on MM, it might stay there forever on the pin, but my other kids or myself could take the top score on the iScore within the last 3 months or 6 months, etc.

#9677 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinzap:

pezpunk Hey.. thanks for actually reading my thoughts and responding. I am not a coder and have no idea how difficult my hair-brain ideas are, but what I am actually envisioning rather than a complete reset of the scores would be a setting where you setup a new machine and tell it to drop scores after a specified time period. So if you enter 90 days, or 6 months, any scores older than that would drop off the list. It would be machine specific. Maybe nobody else has this desire, but I was thinking this would help with the more "recent" high scores. So if my son puts up a GC on MM, it might stay there forever on the pin, but my other kids or myself could take the top score on the iScore within the last 3 months or 6 months, etc.

ahhh, gotcha. noted.

#9678 6 years ago

anybody know a site that sells sports stadium wall murals? ones that cover the entire wall.

#9679 6 years ago
    Quoted from weaverj:

anybody know a site that sells sports stadium wall murals? ones that cover the entire wall.

Try here: https://www.fathead.com/

#9680 6 years ago

Better hurry up and get it now while you can.......

John

#9681 6 years ago
    Quoted from TRAMD:

» YouTube video

Awesome room, awesome games, friend, not so much haha. Nice vid, thanks for sharing.

#9682 6 years ago
    Quoted from TRAMD:

» YouTube video

First thing I noticed was the view thru the living room Window. Amazing! I've been to north Dakota and it looked nothing like that

Quoted from Roostking:

friend, not so much haha. Nice vid, thanks for sharing.

Whaaaaat???? Lol

#9683 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinzap:

The term you’re searching for is “trailing”. You want the high score for the trailing x days.

#9684 6 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

First thing I noticed was the view thru the living room Window. Amazing! I've been to north Dakota and it looked nothing like that

Whaaaaat???? Lol

The Black Hills are different than the rest of the Dakotas. I have a really sweet canyon and evergreen forest behind my house. And I live 7 minutes from work and 3 minutes from the kids' school. We are pretty fortunate.

He was referring to the friend playing the loud T2 during my video. I have since fixed the T2 so the sound is dampened.

#9685 6 years ago
    Quoted from TRAMD:

» YouTube video

Too bad the PGA Team Challenge is down. We have about 30 guys from around the world playing in weekly tournaments online. Hope you get it running soon.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/444981388985690/

#9686 6 years ago

Once a year I setup all my games in the house for my annual Pinball Party. My collection keeps growing. This is my 4th year. Year 1 was one pin, a Gottlieb King Rock, which I no longer have. I still have 3 more to setup. Fun times

IMG_1521 (resized).JPGIMG_1521 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4266 (resized).JPGIMG_4266 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2123 (resized).JPGIMG_2123 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5134 (resized).JPGIMG_5134 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5686 (resized).JPGIMG_5686 (resized).JPG

#9687 6 years ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

Once a year I setup all my games in the house for my annual Pinball Party. My collection keeps growing. This is my 4th year. Year 1 was one pin, a Gottlieb King Rock, which I no longer have. I still have 3 more to setup. Fun times

Hmm buying pins and only setting them up at parties, I like this idea so I can justify buying more pins.

#9688 6 years ago
    Quoted from jesperpark:

Hmm buying pins and only setting them up at parties, I like this idea so I can justify buying more pins.

Ooops, let me clarify. I can only fit 7 pins in my game room, which is setup all the time. The rest have to fold up and sit in the garage.

#9689 6 years ago

First time I read about Gottlieb Nudge It. Didn't know it existed. Just looked it up on ipdb.
    Is it any fun to play ? Is there a gameplay video online somewhere ?

#9690 6 years ago
    Quoted from aeneas:

First time I read about Gottlieb Nudge It. Is it any fun to play?

The ball naturally drains on almost every shot...unless you nudge it, of course.

#9691 6 years ago
    Quoted from aeneas:

First time I read about Gottlieb Nudge It. Didn't know it existed. Just looked it up on ipdb.
    Is it any fun to play ? Is there a gameplay video online somewhere ?

There are 3 different modes you can put the game in. I think I have mine in mode 2. What that means is when your ball falls down the lane with the lighted target, it then goes into a mode that all the lights (in that lane) flash in sequence and you have to hit the stop button to land on the solid target light. Then it pays out tickets and the siren goes off. I think this video is in mode 1

#9692 6 years ago

Did this pop up on anyone else's Facebook page? Just curious ... didn't know where else to post it, but since the description says it's for you to wear while playing pinball in your game room, I thought this would be the place.

https://www.facebook.com/commerce/products/1551997534831788/?rt=11

PinballUnderwear (resized).jpgPinballUnderwear (resized).jpg

#9693 6 years ago

Waiting for TNA and Houdini.

#9694 6 years ago

IMG_5323 (resized).JPGIMG_5323 (resized).JPG

IMG_5326 (resized).JPGIMG_5326 (resized).JPG

IMG_5324 (resized).JPGIMG_5324 (resized).JPG

IMG_5327 (resized).JPGIMG_5327 (resized).JPG

#9695 6 years ago

ZOLTAR!!!!!!!

#9696 6 years ago

Less chitchat...more pics!!!! That’s the title of the thread, or am I mistaken!!??? Lol

#9698 6 years ago

Whoa ....... that Adams Family topper is way too freaky. Couldn’t live with that at all

Other than that amazing

#9699 6 years ago

Wow....that is a bloody nice room!

#9700 6 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

A little quiet tonight.

I was a lonely drunk. I love it

There are 23,818 posts in this topic. You are on page 194 of 477.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms/page/194?hl=littlecammi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.