Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg
    There are 23,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 193 of 477.
    #9601 6 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

That Williams mat looks out of place. Needs some representation in your lineup

Agreed, recently traded my Medieval Madness and White Water

It’s my favorite logo of all time, had the mat before I even had my first game!

#9602 6 years ago
    Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

... and I’m good for a while

What is this strange phrase of which you speak?

#9603 6 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

That's the way.....sneak um in. Great looking space you have there.

Well, gotta be done, since I'm the Nerd in the house and thank you

#9604 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinzap:

What is this strange phrase of which you speak?

This is the phrase we say to our spouses.

#9605 6 years ago

Added a few new ones. Just need to squeeze in TNA next year and I’m good for a while.

Very nice lineup. But just TNA? Isn't DI also on your current wish list?

Need to squeeze in TNA and I’m good for a while.

Quoted from Pinzap:

"Good for a while?" What is this strange phrase of which you speak?

Quoted from KingBW:

This is the phrase we say to our spouses.

I don't tell that to my wife. She tells me I already have enough games (and cars and guitars and...).

#9606 6 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

I don't tell that to my wife. She tells me I already have enough games (and cars and guitars and...).

If one doesn't ask one can't say no.

#9607 6 years ago
    Quoted from Daniella_99:

If one doesn't ask one can't say no.

To avoid that chance I didn't ask my wife before I ordered my torch red 2008 Shelby GT500. I won't do that again.

So I discussed things with her several times (she says I kept bringing them up just to wear her down) before I ordered my inferno orange metallic 2013 Camaro ZL1 and my Stern Mustang premium NIB in 2014.

#9608 6 years ago

Agreed, recently traded my Medieval Madness and White Water
    It’s my favorite logo of all time, had the mat before I even had my first game!

Where did you get the mats from?

#9609 6 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

To avoid that chance I didn't ask my wife before I ordered my torch red 2008 Shelby GT500. I won't do that again.
    So I discussed things with her several times (she says I kept bringing them up just to wear her down) before I ordered my inferno orange metallic 2013 Camaro ZL1 and my Stern Mustang premium NIB in 2014.

I wouldn't do it any different

#9610 6 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

Room for one more. TNA is substantially cheaper. Will pick up a used DI in the future if prices drop enough. Would love to have one!

Quoted from grantopia:

Where did you get the mats from?

PPS was selling them a couple years ago. Not sure if they still do?

#9611 6 years ago

Added a few new ones. Just need to squeeze in TNA next year and I’m good for a while

Love the Farrah Fawcett poster, wish I still had mine from back when I was 11.

#9612 6 years ago

While I don't wish anyone any harm, looking at the pictures of these Dedicated game rooms and the collection of outstanding games they house, it generates a particular feeling directed towards all of you- and it's not a nice one!!!

Okay I should probably avoid looking at this thread in the future to avoid extreme envy.

#9613 6 years ago
    Quoted from Vdrums:

While I don't wish anyone any harm, looking at the pictures of these Dedicated game rooms and the collection of outstanding games they house, it generates a particular feeling directed towards all of you- and it's not a nice one!!!
    Okay I should probably avoid looking at this thread in the future to avoid extreme envy.

Some of these collections have been build for years. Other people go on luxury vacation. You can't compare all. I still thinks this hobby is for everyone. I like an old collection sometimes even more than a new collection of stern's. New in box buying just need money while collection older machines requires a hunt.

#9614 6 years ago
    Quoted from Vdrums:

Your new to the hobby, give it some time. Seeing what others have done may motivate you to get deeper into the hobby.

#9615 6 years ago
    Quoted from Vdrums:

I look through this thread just like I used to look through the Sears and JC Penney Christmas catalogs back in the 70’s. ‘Man, look at all those cool toys that I wish I had!’

#9616 6 years ago
    Quoted from BudManPinFan:

I look through this thread just like I used to look through the Sears and JC Penney Christmas catalogs back in the 70’s. ‘Man, look at all those cool toys that I wish I had!’

LOL Honest to God I was just thinking of the days looking at those catalogs when I was a kid. Couldn't wait to gingerly flip those pages looking at all those cool toys. We would circle the toys we wanted and eventually weeded out the lesser ones, knowing my parents could only get certain ones on budget. AH, the memories!!

Sorry, back on topic.

#9617 6 years ago
    Quoted from Vdrums:

I have been in the hobby a long time. Most of my games I bought long ago. And most were from before the prices went way high. Things have changed. I feel the same way as you when I see people buying NIB games. I just sit in awe and wish I could do that. I am lucky to have what I do, but it's sure nice to oogle over other's collections

Chris

#9618 6 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

wouldn't it have been cheaper just to get the ol' enlargement surgery?!

#9619 6 years ago
    Quoted from BudManPinFan:

The go-karts and the mini-bikes.....always wanted for Christmas, never got one.

#9620 6 years ago
    Quoted from PeterG:

New in box buying just need money while collection older machines requires a hunt.

The hunt is getting harder by the day. Prices on older games continue to climb higher and higher. Not long ago I saw someone trying to sell an X Files for $4k! What the hell is the world coming to?

#9621 6 years ago

I have been slack and haven't looked in on this thread in about a month or so....only on page 188. All i can say is i am in awe of some of the amazing games rooms that i am seeing. Very jealous!

This is without a doubt my favourite thread on pinside!

#9622 6 years ago

More pics...less talk.

A340956B-8682-4035-B130-0A27EEB4B705 (resized).jpegA340956B-8682-4035-B130-0A27EEB4B705 (resized).jpeg

#9623 6 years ago

Spider-Man there to play TZ or to kick some ass for not having his pin to play?

#9624 6 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Spider-Man there to play TZ or to kick some ass for not having his pin to play?

He's there to wrestle the shirtless guy taking the pic

#9625 6 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Your new to the hobby, give it some time. Seeing what others have done may motivate you to get deeper into the hobby.

Believe me I'd love to get deeper into the hobby. It's just I live on a tiny crowded island and wish I had the room to develop even a small collection. But It's amazing to see what folks here have put together.

#9626 6 years ago
    Quoted from Vdrums:

Believe me I'd love to get deeper into the hobby. It's just I live on a tiny crowded island and wish I had the room to develop even a small collection. But It's amazing to see what folks here have put together.

If you mean NY then you have great places to go, you do not even need to build your own collection.

#9627 6 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

More pics...less talk.

Put a shirt on!

#9628 6 years ago

Hello Pisiders... I really enjoy my game room. Not only for the pins... but the feeling I get when I'm in it. I wanted to share some picts that I have of the colors / flavors / custom signs (neon & wood) and custom clocks I've made or have had made;

DSCN6508 (resized).JPGDSCN6508 (resized).JPG

DSCN6511 (resized).JPGDSCN6511 (resized).JPG

DSCN6512 (resized).JPGDSCN6512 (resized).JPG

DSCN6514 (resized).JPGDSCN6514 (resized).JPG

DSCN6518 (resized).JPGDSCN6518 (resized).JPG

DSCN6519 (resized).JPGDSCN6519 (resized).JPG

DSCN6521 (resized).JPGDSCN6521 (resized).JPG

DSCN6532 (resized).JPGDSCN6532 (resized).JPG

#9629 6 years ago

Very nice set setup Kerry_Richard, looks great!

#9630 6 years ago
    Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Hello Pisiders... I really enjoy my game room. Not only for the pins... but the feeling I get when I'm in it. I wanted to share some picts that I have of the colors / flavors / custom signs (neon & wood) and custom clocks I've made or have had made;

Tommy is not a storage table, okay?

p.s. Your game room still kicks ass

#9631 6 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

More pics...less talk.

Looks like Spider Man vs Mini Bonesaw!

#9632 6 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Tommy is not a storage table, okay?

Agreed... I actually forgot I placed new pipes (in box) for my Harley there (before picture). The old pipes are rattling inside and I just can't stand the noise.

#9633 6 years ago

Great looking room bro! Love the shape and look of the hey bucko funhouse sign. Is it metal, wood? Custom made? The lit HD glass globe is the bomb also!

#9634 6 years ago

My Funhouse sign is wood. I have a large (on one side of my garage/game room) and a med sized one on the other side.

#9635 6 years ago

Part of it..

B16C9D2C-A680-4B6E-B8CD-E34999121FB5 (resized).jpegB16C9D2C-A680-4B6E-B8CD-E34999121FB5 (resized).jpeg

#9636 6 years ago

Wurlitzer 1900. You have good taste.

#9637 6 years ago

I like the WOZ backlit translite frame ... I have already bought material to try to do something similar. Just haven't had time to do it. Did you make that? If so, I'll PM you for details to see if it is like what I plan to do or see if you have a better solution.

#9638 6 years ago

Looks good. It would look even better if you had some actual motorcycle signs in there, you know, like Indian

#9639 6 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

I like the WOZ backlit translite frame .

A Pinsider makes them too. Anyone know if he still makes them? What's his name again?

#9640 6 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

A Pinsider makes them too. Anyone know if he still makes them? What's his name again?

If you are talking blimpey with the swapbox, he stopped making them at least for now (from his last post in his thread).

#9641 6 years ago

Heritage building in old mining town of Cumberland on Vancouver island. Wall is old growth 3/4" tongue and groove fir painted green.

IMG_3394 (resized).JPGIMG_3394 (resized).JPG

IMG_2798 (resized).JPGIMG_2798 (resized).JPG

#9642 6 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

Did you make that? If so, I'll PM you for details to see if it is like what I plan to do or see if you have a better solution.

Blimpy (Swap Box) here on Pinside made it for me. It was actually a little larger than normal size (I understand), as the glass / art was sent to me and signed by Jersey Jack himself (upper left corner).

I did however paint it emerald green, with very fine green glitter, with 3 coats of clear coat. Same for the (3) picture WOZ frames on both sides of it.

#9643 6 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

If you are talking blimpey with the swapbox, he stopped making them at least for now (from his last post in his thread).

Ah yes now I remember. Dang just when I'd like to get a few. Oh well.

#9644 6 years ago

Died and gone to heaven,this must be paradise...
    I'm in love .

#9645 6 years ago

There are so many eyecandy Gamerooms on display.
    Makes me jump to conclusion, I NEED A BIGGER HOUSE AND MORE PINS AND MORE SIGNS AND MORE OF EEEVVVEEERRRYYYTTTHHHIIINNNGGGGGG!

#9646 6 years ago
    Quoted from Daniella_99:

There are so many eyecandy Gamerooms on display.
    Makes me jump to conclusion, I NEED A BIGGER HOUSE AND MORE PINS AND MORE SIGNS AND MORE OF EEEVVVEEERRRYYYTTTHHHIIINNNGGGGGG!

Yeah it's an addiction I tell ya.

#9647 6 years ago

Wowzers! Kerry you mentioned you Made some of those signs?! Way talented. Love that Funhouse come on in sign!! (along with many others) Any Chance you would ever consider selling one......Pretty please...... lol Beautiful setup Anyone would enjoy hanging around in! Bravo PM me if you would Ever consider selling some of your work.

#9648 6 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Love that Funhouse come on in sign!! (along with many others) Any Chance you would ever consider selling one

I had made the (2) FunHouse signs years ago. One for me and the other for my son. However, his garage has much lower ceiling and it didn't fit well. So, I installed both in my game garage / game room. My ceiling is nearly 10', so easy to place them.

Sorry, not for sale.

Thanks for the kind words.

Kerry

1 week later
    #9649 6 years ago

Here's my temporary game room. Visiting family and no one else likes fooball. I've got a pool table, cold beer and satellite TV

20171125_133736.jpg20171125_133736.jpg

#9650 6 years ago

Addams Family back in the lineup for the 4th time... LOL!

Rob Bell
    Robsgameroom.com

IMG_4644 (resized).jpgIMG_4644 (resized).jpg

There are 23,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 193 of 477.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms/page/193?hl=daniella_99 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.