Topic Stats

• 13,740 posts
  • 1,696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by dirkdiggler
  • Topic is favorited by 708 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 9,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0568 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0567 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0566 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0565 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0564 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0563 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0562 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0572 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0571 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0570 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0569 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20190817_211832_972 (resized).jpg
    20190817_185217 (resized).jpg
    83148 (resized).jpeg
    20190807_135903 (resized).jpg
    20190728_151934 (resized).jpg

There are 13740 posts in this topic. You are on page 177 of 275.
    #8801 2 years ago

never owned a game i said needed a color dmd, but MM needs one bad.

#8802 2 years ago

IMG_1562 (resized).JPGIMG_1560 (resized).JPGIMG_1559 (resized).JPGIMG_1558 (resized).JPGIMG_1557 (resized).JPG

Spare bedroom Shop,really. I dislike machines side by side so it was difficult to photograph.
    Fun Room.

IMG_1561 (resized).JPG

#8803 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Spare bedroom Shop,really. I dislike machines side by side so it was difficult to photograph.
    Fun Room.

FB Classic was my first game.

#8804 2 years ago

Love this thread! There are definitely some creative and awe inspiring game rooms to drool over. Not sure mine is Anywhere in this league but I tried to use some of my access to technology (I sell OMAX waterjet systems) to make it My game room. While a basement I wanted the theme from floor to ceiling. Doing some creative (low cost) custom waterjet inlays helped make my mini family game room cave a themed destination. lol. Just thought I would share for those that have a smaller allotted space you still can bring the theme full circle. Literally! Armstrong tile inlay with polished aluminum in motion ball inlay. Just wanted to share this great topic!

CIMG0923 (resized).JPG

CIMG0953 (resized).JPG

CIMG0954 (resized).JPG

CIMG0956 (resized).JPG

#8805 2 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Love this thread! There are definitely some creative and awe inspiring game rooms to drool over. Not sure mine is Anywhere in this league but I tried to use some of my access to technology (I sell OMAX waterjet systems) to make it My game room. While a basement I wanted the theme from floor to ceiling. Doing some creative (low cost) custom waterjet inlays helped make my mini family game room cave a themed destination. lol. Just thought I would share for those that have a smaller allotted space you still can bring the theme full circle. Literally! Armstrong tile inlay with polished aluminum in motion ball inlay. Just wanted to share this great topic!

Very cool floor!!!

#8806 2 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

That floor looks great!

#8807 2 years ago

Alright time to play with Cinema Paradiso. Movies and tv on a big ass wall screen, speakers and a sound system that rock, in a room dedicated to sports legends. Virtual pinball cabinet for Pinball FX titles (incl 14 Star Wars and 3 Alien tables). I enjoy Zen games because of the interactive characters and objects, incredible theming and the changing ball characteristics. Lots of pinball (virtual type) going on in this room.

IMG_1436 (resized).JPG

IMG_1438 (resized).JPG

IMG_1439 (resized).JPG

IMG_1442 (resized).JPG

IMG_1441 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1446 (resized).JPG

IMG_1458 (resized).JPG

IMG_1445 (resized).JPG

#8808 2 years ago

Just stumbled across this on YouTube and (surprisingly) I don't think I've seen this video posted on this thread before, so here you go:

Take a bow MustangPaul!

#8809 2 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Just stumbled across this on YouTube and (surprisingly) I don't think I've seen this video posted on this thread before, so here you go:
    » YouTube video
    Take a bow MustangPaul!

Thank you ! Always wanted to see that!

#8810 2 years ago

» YouTube video
    Take a bow MustangPaul!

Thanks so much for posting that. I knew Ed took it but he never told me he posted it on Utube, this is the first time I've seen it. There's much more in the room that he didn't shoot. I need someone to shoot the whole room.

#8811 2 years ago

I'm dizzy now after watching that video and the fast camera work....haha! Great game room

» YouTube video
    Take a bow MustangPaul!

#8812 2 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

I'm dizzy now after watching that video and the fast camera work....haha! Great game room

hahahaha me too. Ed's not a good videographer but he makes GREAT pizza's....Rocco's Pizza here in town. I have his pizzas delivered every time I have a party.

#8813 2 years ago

Awesome game room Mustang Paul. Can't wait til someone does shoot a video of your whole room. Puts a smile on my face. You nailed it!

#8814 2 years ago

I agree!! mustangpaul your game room is AMAZING! What a great collection, and the decorations are out of this world!!! What an inspiration! Keep up the great work!

#8815 2 years ago

Man I wish all you guys could come over for a party and now I have gameroom #2 in the garage. When the Mustang comes home I'm gonna have a big Welcome Home party.

#8816 2 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Thanks so much for posting that. I knew Ed took it but he never told me he posted it on Utube, this is the first time I've seen it. There's much more in the room that he didn't shoot. I need someone to shoot the whole room.

That looks great Paul!

#8817 2 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Man I wish all you guys could come over for a party and now I have gameroom #2 in the garage. When the Mustang comes home I'm gonna have a big Welcome Home party.

Your games room looks great!
    Very jealous! I wish my room looked half as good as yours.

#8818 2 years ago
    Quoted from Micky:

Your games room looks great!
    Very jealous! I wish my room looked half as good as yours.

The black light carpet REALLY sets it off.

#8819 2 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

I couldn't watch the entire thing, but I really wanted to. I started to get nauseous.

#8820 2 years ago

Great room again Paul. I especially like the lit up playfields. I can't remember if there is a link on how you light them up but it definitely is one of the coolest additions I've seen in someone's gameroom. Comet must love you?

#8821 2 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Great room again Paul. I especially like the lit up playfields. I can't remember if there is a link on how you light them up but it definitely is one of the coolest additions I've seen in someone's gameroom. Comet must love you?

Old Christmas lights I'm guessing (hoping)...

#8822 2 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

(I sell OMAX waterjet systems) to make it My game room. While a basement I wanted the theme from floor to ceiling. Doing some creative (low cost) custom waterjet inlays helped make my mini family game room cave a themed destination

Love that! I use a waterjet vendor all the time for work. Parts are precise, clean, and quick. Sounds like OMAX is still a little pricey? ($20k). There was a kickstarter recently for a desktop waterjet machine for under $4k:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1294137530/the-first-desktop-waterjet-cutter

#8823 2 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Paul, you really need some lights and color in that room. It looks so plain.

Awesome room man.

#8824 2 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Awesome room man.

Pauls arcade has more bling than a Solid Gold dance stage. Speaking of SOLID GOLD....

I'm sorry...and you're welcome

#8825 2 years ago

We just moved so not everything is where it should be, but:
    My bedroom - Shadow and No Fear
    Garage (no photo's) : Twilight Zone, Cyclone and my slotmachine
    (photos of the other machines can be seen on my profile)

Shadow & No Fear (resized).jpeg

#8826 2 years ago
    Quoted from Goronic:

Pauls arcade has more bling than a Solid Gold dance stage. Speaking of SOLID GOLD....
    » YouTube video

I hate you -

#8827 2 years ago
    Quoted from Rondogg:

Old Christmas lights I'm guessing (hoping)...
    » YouTube video

What I used were white led Christmas tree bulbs, like $8 on ebay for a string of 100. It comes with a controller with 8 or 9 effects that you use a push button on the controller to control. I taped black craft paper on the back to cover the big holes and for big inserts I double up'd the leds. Gorilla tape is the best for taping all the wires down. Took about a couple hours to do one pf but man do they look great.

#8828 2 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Awesome room man.

I'll work on getting more up.

#8829 2 years ago
    Quoted from Goronic:

» YouTube video

This may sound strange but I love that movie and song. Back then they inspired me (got me off my ass) to start my video production business. In the 25 years I ran it I did some incredable vids and met a lot of fantastic people. Made some good money too. I wouldn't be the same person I am today if I had never seen that movie or heard that song.

#8830 2 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

What I used were white led Christmas tree bulbs, like $8 on ebay for a string of 100. It comes with a controller with 8 or 9 effects that you use a push button on the controller to control. I taped black craft paper on the back to cover the big holes and for big inserts I double up'd the leds. Gorilla tape is the best for taping all the wires down. Took about a couple hours to do one pf but man do they look great.

Man, those look awesome. I vote your gameroom best ever. Seriously.

#8831 2 years ago
    Quoted from jawjaw:

Man, those look awesome. I vote your gameroom best ever. Seriously.

Thanks man, when people first see it they just stand there with their mouths open and look around. I have to remind them to pick a game and start playing. There's also sit down driving game a Tempest and a 2 shooter Big Buck Hunter a MACH 3 game (not working at this time) and a 6 ft bar. I can have 20 people down there comfortably but it does get a little warm down there.

#8832 2 years ago

Paul, I just had to watch your video again on my 65" led tv.watching on my data phone just doesn't do it justice. Wow , I thought I was there at your place, trying to stuff my glass of vodka in your new drink holder . I have added your place to visit on my bucket list. Awesome Job!!

#8833 2 years ago
    Quoted from nightsearcher:

Paul, I just had to watch your video again on my 65" led tv.watching on my data phone just doesn't do it justice. Wow , I thought I was there at your place, trying to stuff my glass of vodka in your new drink holder . I have added your place to visit on my bucket list. Awesome Job!!

Thanks. Your quite a ways away so that would be quite a trip. But if your ever in town let me know and I'll fire everything up and we can have some fun. I also have a Gameroom II in the garage/shop. Almost all that stuff behind the pool table is gone.

IMGA0001 (resized).JPG

IMGA0002 (resized).JPG

IMGA0003 (resized).JPG

#8834 2 years ago

Nice to have a second room to fill Paul. Mine is full of car stuff. You can't be to far off the beaten path for me if I drive to vegas in a couple years after my wife retires.

#8835 2 years ago

Nice to have a second room to fill Paul. Mine is full of car stuff. You can't be to far off the beaten path for me if I drive to vegas in a couple years after my wife retires.

I'm a loooong way from Vegas.

#8836 2 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Thanks. Your quite a ways away so that would be quite a trip. But if your ever in town let me know and I'll fire everything up and we can have some fun.

Your only 1000 miles from Battlefords. That's not bad. October 15th, Vikings host the Packers at the new stadium in Minneapolis.

Quoted from MustangPaul:

I can have 20 people down there comfortably but it does get a little warm down there.

I can get 19 other fellow Canadian pinheads together for a road trip!

Border agent "Where are you guys heading?"

Guys on bus "We're heading to Mustang Paul's in Minnesota to play pinball!"

Border agent "Sure you are, and for how long?"

Guys on bus "as long a Paul will have us"

Border Agent "Ok, have a great time! Say hi to Paul for us"

#8837 2 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Your only 1000 miles from Battlefords. That's not bad. October 15th, Vikings host the Packers at the new stadium in Minneapolis.

I can get 19 other fellow Canadian pinheads together for a road trip!
    Border agent "Where are you guys heading?"
    Guys on bus "We're heading to Mustang Paul's in Minnesota to play pinball!"
    Border agent "Sure you are, and for how long?"
    Guys on bus "as long a Paul will have us"
    Border Agent "Ok, have a great time! Say hi to Paul for us"

To funny. Is that a Canadian or American agent? One time a few years ago the Canadian side wouldn't let me in....long story. When I turned around and came back through the US side the woman knew my younger brother who is a Customs agent at the MPLS/SP International airport.

#8838 2 years ago

Paul, it will be a month road trip, so the plan is to start at Vegas and then go east. Have no set plan , just to see some of the States

#8839 2 years ago

Paul, it will be a month road trip, so the plan is to start at Vegas and then go east. Have no set plan , just to see some of the States

I see. If you plan it right on the way east you could stop at the races on the Bonneville salt flats. You'll never forget that.

#8840 2 years ago

It will be a month road trip to start at Vegas and go east. No set plan, just see some of the States

Then you must see Paul's game room. It's one of the seven wonders of the wor ...er, seven wonders of Saint Paul.

#8841 2 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

Then you must see Paul's game room. It's one of the seven wonders of the wor ...er, seven wonders of Saint Paul.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

#8842 2 years ago

will your old mopar get along with Paul's ford tho?!? haha

#8843 2 years ago

As long as Paul lets me park my Dart Swinger in front of the Mustang . That is just the normal position they are in going down the track.

#8844 2 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Thanks. Your quite a ways away so that would be quite a trip. But if your ever in town let me know and I'll fire everything up and we can have some fun. I also have a Gameroom II in the garage/shop. Almost all that stuff behind the pool table is gone.

That came out just beautiful! I saw it when it was still a work in progress and man does that look nice! Great job!

#8845 2 years ago

As long as Paul lets me park my Dart Swinger in front of the Mustang . That is just the normal position they are in going down the track.

Sorry old man but the Mustang will be luxuriating in it's climate controlled stable while you Dodge will have to sit and fade out in the elements. You'd probably win in a drag race but I can guarantee you I'd kill you in a road race.

#8846 2 years ago
    Quoted from sparechange1974:

That came out just beautiful! I saw it when it was still a work in progress and man does that look nice! Great job!

When was the last time you were over?

#8847 2 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

When was the last time you were over?

November-"BTW, thought of you when I saw this online

pooltable1image_1 (resized).jpg

#8848 2 years ago
    Quoted from sparechange1974:

November-"BTW, thought of you when I saw this online

Yeah it's been a while. That's to cool but I'll bet $$$$.

#8849 2 years ago

Yes Paul , my car would likely win in the 1/4 mile, but your rite. I'll likely roll the piece of crap on a rally coarse

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 55.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 299.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    ...redshiftLED
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 6.00
    Electronics
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 14.95
    $ 12.00
    $ 34.99
    Cleaner
    Pinball Pro
    $ 9.90
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 19.95
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Whitewater pinball mods
    $ 7,199.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 27.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 36.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Displays
    GermanGamingSupplies.com
    $ 12.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 179.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 17.50
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Haus
    There are 13740 posts in this topic. You are on page 177 of 275.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside