Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg
    There are 23,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 175 of 477.
    #8701 6 years ago
    Quoted from Cheese_WizardPQ:

Little update on mine (in 2 rooms now)
    tatman9999; you're the man! Loving it!!
    Mine is on a 2nd floor. It's a pain in the ass to add games but the natural light is what I love!

Ahhhh my favorite game room. I love log homes, timber frames and seeing the pin church. Awesome collection of axes too! Someday I hope to build something as cool as yours

#8702 6 years ago

Mine is on a 2nd floor. It's a pain in the ass to add games but the natural light is what I love!

My wife's an architect and i'll keep showing her these pictures at breakfast every morning. One day she'll deliver. Seriously though - that's awesome. No love for JJP?

#8703 6 years ago
    Quoted from monkeyboypaul:

My wife's an architect and i'll keep showing her these pictures at breakfast every morning. One day she'll deliver. Seriously though - that's awesome. No love for JJP?

I had WOZRR a couple years ago. Sold it after 6 months. I couldn't love the theme.
    Pretty sure Dialed in will be my next NIB

#8704 6 years ago
    Quoted from RoadRunner:

You guys really have some serious room for your stuff here are a few pics of my modest gameroom/garage that can house 4 pins at the moment. I divided the space in two, one side is for the games (and bar) and the other for my motorcycle. Plan is to knock down the shelf, relocate the bar and take over the whole garage for the pins. Bike will then blend in nicely as a decorative item or an extra seat

I have to give a shout out for the Extreme poster, I love that band. Nuno Bettencourt is a great guitarist.

#8705 6 years ago
    Quoted from BudManPinFan:

Man, I have to stop looking at this thread, it's depressing me. I must be the poorest MF on here!

Amen, man. If anyone ever starts a "Post pics of the corner of the living room where you keep your machines" thread, I'm gonna be the belle of that ball.

#8706 6 years ago
    Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Amen, man. If anyone ever starts a "Post pics of the corner of the living room where you keep your machines" thread, I'm gonna be the belle of that ball.

Lets see it!

Any place you can play pinball works for me.

#8707 6 years ago

Getting a little tight

20170604_174756 (resized).jpg20170604_174756 (resized).jpg

20170604_174807 (resized).jpg20170604_174807 (resized).jpg

20170604_174901 (resized).jpg20170604_174901 (resized).jpg

#8708 6 years ago

What times do you hold mass?

#8709 6 years ago
    Quoted from BudManPinFan:

I have to give a shout out for the Extreme poster, I love that band. Nuno Bettencourt is a great guitarist.

Flight of the Wounded Bumblebee...not many guitarists from the Extreme era topping that. I can play the first 3 notes...but that's about it.

#8710 6 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Getting a little tight

Once that couch goes you'll have room for one more!

#8711 6 years ago
    Quoted from wolv3:

Once that couch goes you'll have room for one more!

One more and they're going down into the basement my wife says Plus I'd have nowhere to sit and watch sports. Maybe I can find someone to trade all 3 to for a Met pro

20170607_153254 (resized).jpg20170607_153254 (resized).jpg

#8712 6 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Getting a little tight

Well why do ya have a sofa in there? Take that out and put a couple of stools in there.

#8713 6 years ago

Yep I'm in that! Nothing elaborate. Jammed in on one side of my kids games room. Only enough room left for kids to play the PS4. If the PS4 was pinball sized it would be out and there would be another machine wedged in.
    Nearly start a fire every time I nudge a machine now!

IMG_0026 (resized).JPGIMG_0026 (resized).JPG

#8714 6 years ago

I don't know about you guys, but I'm thinking I could use a few more pinball machines!

#8715 6 years ago
    Quoted from Goronic:

I don't know about you guys, but I'm thinking I could use a few more pinball machines!

Always.

#8716 6 years ago
    Quoted from Goronic:

Pull the trigger on that WOZ!

#8717 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Flight of the Wounded Bumblebee...not many guitarists from the Extreme era topping that. I can play the first 3 notes...but that's about it.

Check out John petrucci ...

#8718 6 years ago

I had to look up where North Hatley was, but I've packed my bags and I am ready to move in. I can sleep underneath the machines.

#8719 6 years ago

Crisse de tabarnak. C'est fou ton affaire. Congrats.

#8720 6 years ago

Our work in progress. No wall treatments yet.

20170525_205952-1 (resized).jpg20170525_205952-1 (resized).jpg

#8721 6 years ago
    Quoted from Bendit:

Our work in progress. No wall treatments yet.

Always loved playing Champion Pub when i could find it on site. It's a bit of a different layout, and has some good humour in it.
    How does it go for long term home use?

#8722 6 years ago
    Quoted from Boof-Ed:

Yep I'm in that! Nothing elaborate. Jammed in on one side of my kids games room. Only enough room left for kids to play the PS4. If the PS4 was pinball sized it would be out and there would be another machine wedged in.
    Nearly start a fire every time I nudge a machine now!

Where are the other four games?

#8723 6 years ago
    Quoted from Micky:

How does it go for long term home use?

It hasn't been part of our lineup for very long. But like you said, it's unique and there's nothing else like it. Bashing the opponent with the ball is quite satisfactory. A little less now that we have The Hobbit (I get my bash fix with it).

I'm already the grand champ, but it was an epic title fight. I had bet all my points, and managed to win with ONE single life bar left. It was super-epic. I'll never forget that game as it was one of the most exciting/intense pinball game I've ever played. I mean, it was like "Rocky", know what I mean?

It also has upgraded sound because I retired the old WPC-95 A/V board in it, and installed a brand new Pinsound board (coupled with a new DMD089 board).

#8724 6 years ago
    Quoted from Bendit:

It also has upgraded sound because I retired the old WPC-95 A/V board in it, and installed a brand new Pinsound board (coupled with a new DMD089 board).

pinsound plus a legacy dmd board can replace the av board? that's good to know. i was worried about my boards quitting on me at some point.

#8725 6 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

Pull the trigger on that WOZ!

I really really should...

#8726 6 years ago
    Quoted from weaverj:

pinsound plus a legacy dmd board can replace the av board?

Yes Sir! It's actually HUGE news that we can now do this. I got the Pinsound wire harness straight from one of the Manaud brothers because the "kit" wasn't even on their web site yet (might be now).

You can now replace the often non-repairable WPC-95 A/V boards!

Come on guys, this is huge!

#8727 6 years ago
    Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Lets see it!
    Any place you can play pinball works for me.

Corner of the living room club unite!

With bonus good cat.
    IMG_2227 (resized).JPGIMG_2227 (resized).JPG

And bonus bad cat. (She's actually a good cat being bad.)
    IMG_2225 (resized).JPGIMG_2225 (resized).JPG

Edit : I know I probably shouldn't have TSPP near a window like that, but the blinds are closed a lot of the time, it's East facing and I've never seen sunlight hitting it directly. Also, it's routed anyway - any additional fade isn't going to kill me or it.

Also - don't think I don't realize that I could probably cram another one in there.

#8728 6 years ago

And don't think I don't realize that I could probably cram another one in there.

If you crammed another one in there it would probably be no big deal.

#8729 6 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

#8730 6 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

Then I was wrong? If you did cram another pin in there you would add a second Big Deal?

#8731 6 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

Then I was wrong? If you did cram another pin in there you would add a second Big Deal?

You never know...
    906a3db6844c2a446b0c3f8aa2edb073 (resized).jpg906a3db6844c2a446b0c3f8aa2edb073 (resized).jpg

(But no, I won't)

#8732 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Where are the other four games?

Sadly there's One in a bedroom and three out in the garage.

#8733 6 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

That's what she said

#8734 6 years ago
    Quoted from Bendit:

It hasn't been part of our lineup for very long. But like you said, it's unique and there's nothing else like it. Bashing the opponent with the ball is quite satisfactory. A little less now that we have The Hobbit (I get my bash fix with it).
    I'm already the grand champ, but it was an epic title fight. I had bet all my points, and managed to win with ONE single life bar left. It was super-epic. I'll never forget that game as it was one of the most exciting/intense pinball game I've ever played. I mean, it was like "Rocky", know what I mean?

I'm glad somebody tried this out! I am dreading the day my AV board goes out, but I am a huge PinSound supporter (RELEASE THE SHAKER GUYS!!!)

#8735 6 years ago
    Quoted from Boof-Ed:

Sadly there's One in a bedroom and three out in the garage.

Looking back now it seems like I was creeping on your collection page...hahaha. So you have a game house, not just a game room. As long as it's functional...very cool. You got some good titles!!

Still working on the other part of my gameroom, but got the nook resituated and added some speaker LED's to BSD last night during the Pens game.

GR 2017 3 (resized).jpgGR 2017 3 (resized).jpg

GR 2017 4 (resized).jpgGR 2017 4 (resized).jpg

#8736 6 years ago

How do ya play that slot down there on the floor?!

#8737 6 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

How do ya play that slot down there on the floor?!

Your wife said she wanted it at "kneeling level" for some reason…

#8738 6 years ago

Actually, for her, but couldn't bring myself to put it in the same post as my last one.

IMG_0559 (resized).JPGIMG_0559 (resized).JPG

#8739 6 years ago

LMAO. Good zing, and even better reason.

#8741 6 years ago

One side of my B/W room. WPC95's on the other side.

IMG_1029 (resized).JPGIMG_1029 (resized).JPG

#8742 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jtm3:

Very classy.

#8743 6 years ago

squeeze a little bit closer and you could get another in there.

#8744 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jtm3:

That rug really ties the room together.

Nice space!
    Chris

#8745 6 years ago

Looks like a Treaty should be signed in there. Classy all the way.

#8746 6 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Looks like a Treaty should be signed in there. Classy all the way.

I like that even the themes of the pins are something that a Dutchess or Baron would play. No silly themes of the peasants in there!

#8747 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jtm3:

You could easily fit another 2 pins in that line up.
    What does your wpc95 side look like?

#8748 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jtm3:

I feel like someone needs to be on standby with a tray of drinks and a selection of cigars at the ready, as well as a "no other noise except pinball and cards" rule posted

#8749 6 years ago

IMG_2074 (resized).JPGIMG_2074 (resized).JPG

IMG_2075 (resized).JPGIMG_2075 (resized).JPG

IMG_2076 (resized).JPGIMG_2076 (resized).JPG

IMG_2077 (resized).JPGIMG_2077 (resized).JPG

#8750 6 years ago

Went to pick up a game Saturday for another Pinsider, and the guy had a vampire pachislo. What are the chances? Told him I wasn't leaving without it. LOL. Once he saw a picture of my collection, he said I deserved it and gave it to me for 50 bucks. Awesome....and nice addition to everything vamp.

Making some progress on the rest...

IMG_0780 (resized).JPGIMG_0780 (resized).JPG

IMG_0781 (resized).JPGIMG_0781 (resized).JPG

IMG_0782 (resized).JPGIMG_0782 (resized).JPG

IMG_0784 (resized).JPGIMG_0784 (resized).JPG

IMG_0785 (resized).JPGIMG_0785 (resized).JPG

IMG_0786 (resized).JPGIMG_0786 (resized).JPG

IMG_0788 (resized).JPGIMG_0788 (resized).JPG

IMG_0789 (resized).JPGIMG_0789 (resized).JPG

There are 23,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 175 of 477.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms/page/175?hl=pinhead2112 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.