Topic Stats

• 13,746 posts
  • 1,696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Skyemont
  • Topic is favorited by 708 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 9,241 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

7C570E2B-7255-41CF-B644-2BCA4EF3629F (resized).jpeg
    D6C10B83-D3E2-4D81-8EF5-66CB5E65F64A (resized).jpeg
    9F5C1F85-065F-471F-BDC5-5654E3D08F97 (resized).jpeg
    MVIMG_20190817_234258 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0568 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0567 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0566 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0565 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0564 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0563 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0562 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0572 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0571 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0570 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0569 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20190817_211832_972 (resized).jpg

There are 13746 posts in this topic. You are on page 173 of 275.
    #8601 2 years ago

Hey Paul I love your Gameroom please get some more pics to show or even better a video. Those leg light ups look awesome in a row of pins.

#8602 2 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

Hey Paul I love your Gameroom please get some more pics to show or even better a video. Those leg light ups look awesome in a row of pins.

Thanks man. I wish I could but those were taken by a friend, my camera is crap and I have no way to post a vid. Your just gonna have to come over and see it first hand.

#8603 2 years ago

When I win the lottery I'll be there for sure,and then you get to come over to my house and help install all those leg light ups I will get one day and go to the drag races as well.

#8604 2 years ago
    Quoted from rdbronko73:

The left front leg on that TOTAN looks bent.

Weird how the photo looks that way! It's not bent.

[EDIT: Oh crap, it is bent.]

#8605 2 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

When I win the lottery I'll be there for sure,and then you get to come over to my house and help install all those leg light ups I will get one day and go to the drag races as well.

You got a deal. I've only been to Muroc in Cal once for the SCTA races.

#8606 2 years ago

Another flavor of gameroom envy...When the playfields that are on your ceiling look better than the pfs in my games. Nice MustangPaul!

#8607 2 years ago
    Quoted from bobnatlanta:

Another flavor of gameroom envy...When the playfields that are on your ceiling look better than the pfs in my games. Nice MustangPaul!

I've got 3 PF's on my walls.... They're all in much better shape than the ones actually on my pins!

#8608 2 years ago
    Quoted from bobnatlanta:

Thanks, out of the 14 pf's on my walls and ceiling 10 are new, 3 of those have aftermarket clear and 4 are used. 7 of the 13 I lit the inserts.

#8609 2 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

On 7 of the 13 playfields I lit the inserts.

Only because you can't put leg light-ups on a playfield.

#8610 2 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

Careful , Paul will start hanging legs on the wall so he can light them up.

#8611 2 years ago

My lineup is set in stone because most of the 13 pins in my game room are my personal favorites which I carefully sought out and collected (including WHOdunnit). But I keep working on my game room by watching Pinside for ways to improve the games I already have. I just received and installed a 3-D translite in RFM, black nickel-plated legs and leg bolts on CFTBL and gold powder-coated legs on ToM. And I have sent payment for Pingrafix PowerBladez for AFM and am in on the next run of BBB custom neon signs. You have to watch Pinside for the latest offerings or you could miss out. The pic below shows my proto ToM with ColorDMD, 3-D translite, full LEDs, red undercab lighting, gold legs, and the clock in the speaker panel which I drilled out and backlit.
    gold flash (resized).jpg

#8612 2 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

That's right.

#8613 2 years ago
    Quoted from golfingdad1:

Careful , Paul will start hanging legs on the wall so he can light them up.

Hmmmmmm now there's an idea...in a crossed swords pattern.

#8614 2 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Hmmmmmm now there's an idea...in a crossed swords pattern.

There's always the doorway moldings ...

#8615 2 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

You have to watch Pinside for the latest offerings or you could miss out.

Yeah like PPS "finally" having RFM playfield glass.

#8616 2 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

Got that covered....I have the steps lit with rgb color changing strips.

#8617 2 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

Great idea.

IMG_0460 (resized).JPG

IMG_0462 (resized).JPG

IMG_0461 (resized).JPG

#8618 2 years ago

Ok, where did you get that Ms Pac poster above the doorway?!?

#8619 2 years ago

FineArtAmerica.com

#8620 2 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

My lineup is set in stone because most of the 13 pins in my game room are my personal favorites which I carefully sought out and collected (including WHOdunnit). But I keep working on my game room by watching Pinside for ways to improve the games I already have. I just received and installed a 3-D translite in RFM, black nickel-plated legs and leg bolts on CFTBL and gold powder-coated legs on ToM. And I have sent payment for Pingrafix PowerBladez for AFM and am in on the next run of BBB custom neon signs. You have to watch Pinside for the latest offerings or you could miss out. The pic below shows my proto ToM with ColorDMD, 3-D translite, full LEDs, red undercab lighting, gold legs, and the clock in the speaker panel which I drilled out and backlit.

That is sweet!

#8621 2 years ago

A work in progress, I'm needing to get some neon to brighten it up. There's a puck bowler in there, that wasn't shown, as I'm in the middle of resurrecting it.

IMG_3688 (resized).JPG

IMG_3690 (resized).JPG

IMG_3609 (resized).JPG

IMG_3608 (resized).JPG

#8622 2 years ago
    Quoted from seeburg220:

I'm needing to get some neon to brighten it up.

Agree but you'll have to get small or slim ones for above the games. You have a fun space there.

#8623 2 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

black nickel-plated legs and leg bolts on CFTBL

Love to see a picture of your CFTBL

#8624 2 years ago

I need to do this so I can stop warning everyone about the low ceiling when they go to run up my stairs....

#8625 2 years ago
    Quoted from seeburg220:

A work in progress, I'm needing to get some neon to brighten it up. There's a puck bowler in there, that wasn't shown, as I'm in the middle of resurrecting it.

I would like to see more about your juke box. I am really keen to get one sometime, I would like the old style mechanism but in back somewhere splice in a blue tooth module to play music from my phone but with the old school speakers and amp.

#8626 2 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

My lineup is set in stone because most of the 13 pins in my game room are my personal favorites which I carefully sought out and collected (including WHOdunnit).

Awesome, good to see another WHOdunnit fan

#8627 2 years ago
    Quoted from BJM-Maxx:

I would like to see more about your juke box. I am really keen to get one sometime ...

+1

Cool Seeburg! I'd love to get a 201 for my dream gameroom.

#8628 2 years ago

We just totally redid our game room. Here are the before pictures:
    BasementBarLocation (resized).JPG
    BasementInBetween (resized).JPGBasementPinLocation (resized).JPG

And, here are the after pictures:
    IMG_1577 (resized).JPGIMG_1584 (resized).JPGIMG_1579 (resized).JPGIMG_1580 (resized).JPGIMG_1581 (resized).JPGIMG_1585 (resized).JPG

I documented the process here, in case anyone is interested:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/advice-sought-for-redoing-game-room-basement

I'm very pleased!

#8629 2 years ago

Very nice space.

#8630 2 years ago

Been a while since I posted here. Switched the line up around, added an Oculus rift play area and I'm now using the LED smart bulbs for game room lighting which allows me to change color by group(above pinball, bar, pool table etc) by hitting a button on my phone.

IMG_2160 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2144 (2) (resized).JPG
    IMG_2146 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2148 (1) (resized).JPG
    IMG_2154 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2156 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2158 (2) (resized).JPG
    IMG_2159 (1) (resized).JPG
    IMG_2160 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2161 (1) (resized).JPG
    IMG_2164 (1) (resized).JPG
    IMG_2165 (1) (resized).JPG
    IMG_2166 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2154 (1) (resized).JPG
    IMG_2153 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2151 (1) (resized).JPG
    IMG_2167 (resized).JPG

IMG_2115 (resized).PNG

IMG_2116 (resized).PNG

IMG_2168 (resized).PNG

#8631 2 years ago

Very cool light set up.

#8632 2 years ago
    Quoted from sparechange1974:

Been a while since I posted here. Switched the line up around, added an Oculus rift play area and I'm now using the LED smart bulbs for game room lighting which allows me to change color by group(above pinball, bar, pool table etc) by hitting a button on my phone.

Thats pretty sweet! I hope you 'break' away from the pins.

#8633 2 years ago
    Quoted from Nokoro:

We just totally redid our game room. Here are the before pictures:

And, here are the after pictures:

I documented the process here, in case anyone is interested:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/advice-sought-for-redoing-game-room-basement
    I'm very pleased!

Super, that black ceiling makes the room look a lot bigger.

#8634 2 years ago

When I finished my basement I wanted a European Pub/Stube theme...so lots of oak...Pub on one side, pinball on the other...pinball is gradually encroaching on the pub

20160817_211141 (resized).jpg

20160817_211430 (resized).jpg

20160817_211020 (resized).jpg

20160817_211044 (resized).jpg

20160817_211813 (resized).jpg

20170129_145537 (resized).jpg

20160817_211848 (resized).jpg

20160817_210352 (resized).jpg

20160817_210631_001 (resized).jpg

20160813_161516 (resized).jpg

#8635 2 years ago
    Quoted from FtrMech:

When I finished my basement I wanted a European Pub/Stube theme...so lots of oak...Pub on one side, pinball on the other...pinball is gradually encroaching on the pub

#8636 2 years ago
    Quoted from FtrMech:

Wonder why I'm beer thirsty at 10:22 AM of a monday....

#8637 2 years ago
    Quoted from FtrMech:

Great looking space. You need a nice brass foot rail on that bar.

#8638 2 years ago
    Quoted from sparechange1974:

Whose LED smart bulbs are you using? It doesn't look like Philips...

Jaz

#8639 2 years ago
    Quoted from FtrMech:

How far is the fridge from the tap? Is it close enough not to cause an issue or are you running a Glycol system? By the way, beautiful basement!

#8640 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jazman:

Whose LED smart bulbs are you using? It doesn't look like Philips...
    Jaz

I ended up with MagicLight Pro. Really happy so far, haven't figured out all the features like preset scenes and going to music.

amazon.com link »

#8641 2 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Super, that black ceiling makes the room look a lot bigger.

Thanks. The idea for removing the ceiling tiles and painting everything black came from you a while ago. It just took me a few years before I could make it happen.

#8642 2 years ago
    Quoted from Nokoro:

Thanks. The idea for removing the ceiling tiles and painting everything black came from you a while ago. It just took me a few years before I could make it happen.

Really. I REALLY like it now. Now if you want you can put some lit pf's up easily for effect. I have 8 total with 5 having lit inserts.

#8643 2 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Really. I REALLY like it now. Now if you want you can put some lit pf's up easily for effect. I have 8 total with 5 having lit inserts.

We definitely need something for the walls. I don't think my wife will accept playfields. We looked online at a ton of "bar" signs but couldn't find ones we wanted. I'm going to try to check out some antique stores this weekend and see what vintage signs they have.

#8644 2 years ago
    Quoted from Nokoro:

We definitely need something for the walls. I don't think my wife will accept playfields. We looked online at a ton of "bar" signs but couldn't find ones we wanted. I'm going to try to check out some antique stores this weekend and see what vintage signs they have.

Yeah ya gotta keep the wife happy. I'm single so I can do what I want.

#8645 2 years ago

The new in the gameroom ... look for the error

gameroom (resized).JPG

#8646 2 years ago
    Quoted from IBARAKURO:

The new in the gameroom ... look for the error

Are those big ass lights hanging from your roof or just right in front of you so they look big?

#8647 2 years ago
    Quoted from FtrMech:

Such an awesome set up! That pub area looks great!

#8648 2 years ago
    Quoted from Micky:

Are those big ass lights hanging from your roof or just right in front of you so they look big?

Bug light

IMG_3818 (resized).PNG

#8649 2 years ago
    Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

How far is the fridge from the tap? Is it close enough not to cause an issue or are you running a Glycol system? By the way, beautiful basement!

I have a 2-keg commercial keg cooler directly under the bar with lines leading through the bar into the tap tower. Lines are insulated with plumbing foam...about 2 feet. Beer always comes out nice and cold.

#8650 2 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Great looking space. You need a nice brass foot rail on that bar.

Yep...that is on my list however, all metal accents in the basement are in copper (where possible) so it will be a copper foot-rail with victorian accents...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 60.00
    $ 14.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 11.95
    $ 125.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 14.95
    $ 109.99
    $ 45.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Just 3D Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Pinball Pro
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 120.75
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    PinWoofer
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 36.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 29.25
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    The MOD Couple
    $ 150.00
    Playfield - Protection
    Republic Of Pinball
    There are 13746 posts in this topic. You are on page 173 of 275.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside