Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg
    There are 23,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 171 of 477.
    #8501 6 years ago

Yes - all of those and all of the classics. Space Invaders has a few versions - Mame and a couple of Atari emulator platforms.

Centipede (can use the track ball), all the Pacman and Mrs. Pacman games, etc.

#8502 6 years ago

I have a dream home arcade and it is pretty clunky. I know it is still hyperspin but were they able to make it easier to navigate and do all the games work?

#8503 6 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Thats not too bad truthfully. Looks like it has alot of great games. I seen it has Zaxxon, how about donkey kong, space invaders, and phoenix?

Yup, those are on there! For the price and features offered is seems tough to be beat. Customer service from Chris has been great as well. I talked to him before I ordered the game and afterwards and he answered all of my questions.

#8504 6 years ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

I have a dream home arcade and it is pretty clunky. I know it is still hyperspin but were they able to make it easier to navigate and do all the games work?

Almost every game I've tried has worked with no issue. I did have one game that I had an issue with, can't recall which one.

#8505 6 years ago

Yeah are some games dead or don't work right? Do they all work right with 2 players?

Seeing the Game Gate made me think of upgrading from my 96-1 Galaga cab??

#8506 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Yeah are some games dead or don't work right? Do they all work right with 2 players?
    Seeing the Game Gate made me think of upgrading from my 96-1 Galaga cab??

I've had a couple of issues with a few games on one emulator that he can't replicate and thinks it is a file issue, but all of the other platforms work fine. Chris can tell you how to change what buttons do what and how to change your preferences for resolutions and such. To solve my issues, Chris is supporting this absolutely fantastically. I'm getting a new hardware upgrade in a week or two for better, multiple CPUs and updated hard drive. With that many games, and that many game emulators, some are bound to not work right, but we haven't found one Mame game (out of the hundreds on there) or other popular well-known games that doesn't work right. Chris gives great support, but has not tested every single game. He mentioned that not many give him feedback, so I'm helping with that too. There is a way to remove games from the menu that do not work right too. Give him some feedback to help us all out.

#8507 6 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

I've had a couple of issues with a few games on the Nintendo 64 emulator that he can't replicate and thinks it is a file issue, but all of the other platforms work fine. Chris can tell you how to change what buttons do what and how to change your preferences for resolutions and such. To solve my Nintendo 64 emulator issues, Chris is supporting this absolutely fantastically. I'm getting a new hardware upgrade in a week or two for better, multiple CPUs and updated hard drive. With that many games, and that many game emulators, some are bound to not work right, but we haven't found one Mame game (out of the hundreds on there) or other popular well-known games that doesn't work right. Chris gives great support, but has not tested every single game. He mentioned that not many give him feedback, so I'm helping with that too. For those that have one of his games, he also suggests upgrading/adding memory if you frequent the N64 games. He can tell you what to get. There is a way to remove games from the menu that do not work right too. Give him some feedback to help us all out.

What the name of the company that sells this? Link to website? Thanks.

#8508 6 years ago
    #8509 6 years ago

This is a game room thread not arcade thread? Lol.

If you want to go a little cheaper you can buy a rasp pi 3 for $100, xarcade 2 player w/trackball $300, 40" tv $200 and a old arcade cab $50 or design and build a cabinet yourself. A little less available on the rasp pi (Every atari, coleco, nes, snes, neo geo, turbo graphix 16, sega mega drive, master system, n64, ps1, mame and alpha games) but still has about 5000 games. You can probably add pinball x, arcade, etc. Haven't had time to go further in. Has 4 usb for extra controllers (a must for old nes, snes, etc)

Now back to pics of axes, decks, games and bars! And maybe a few more pics of bathrooms (Vanilla Ice bathroom A+)

#8510 6 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

Blue Tip Gaming - in the old factory that used to make blue tip matches in Ohio.
    Website is bluetipgaming.com There is a contact tab for a phone number and information.
    On the website, it looks like he may have increased the cost to $2995 probably because of the hardware upgrades he's putting into them going forward, but still may have some of the older games. You would have to ask. The new hardware system includes 10 cores, 4 cpu's and 6 gpu (from what he recently told me). The old system is just a dual core CPU.
    Note that the game fit in the back of my Expedition, so after seeing it at the factory, I just bought it and hauled it home.

If anyone wants one of these you better jump on it fast, selling machines with 9000+ Licensed games is not legal, several of the licensing companies that catch wind of this becoming popular and making money will shut it down, I know the owner of blue tip has good intentions, but if he is not careful he could find himself in a lawsuit from selling even just a few of nintendos ip.

#8511 6 years ago
    #8512 6 years ago

Who votes more pics, less talk.

IMG_0390 (resized).JPGIMG_0390 (resized).JPG

#8513 6 years ago
    Quoted from Vino:

Who votes more pics, less talk.

Hell yes more pics!

Nice lineup!

#8514 6 years ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

If anyone wants one of these you better jump on it fast, selling machines with 9000+ Licensed games is not legal, several of the licensing companies that catch wind of this becoming popular and making money will shut it down, I know the owner of blue tip has good intentions, but if he is not careful he could find himself in a lawsuit from selling even just a few of nintendos ip.

Funny how the truth brings out the thumbs down... the blue tip arcade is awesome, I've made 8 multi hyperspin arcades for my own personal use plus a few dozen other arcades for various needs and individuals, I know a nice product when I see one. It's actually under valued a bit as we have seen with the build price going up already.

But it still remains... there's copyright and license issues, vpCabs knows this, virtuapin knows this, several companies even in the pinball world try to make money on using other companies ip, it only puts blood in the water and starts calling out those that care to protect their ip, just sayin. No more on this... back to awesome game rooms!!!

#8515 6 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

Love the kiddie corral in the foreground

doggie

#8516 6 years ago
    Quoted from tmick73:

Here are some pics of our gameroom. This thread has been awesome for inspiration. For any 80's skaters in the crowd, there are signed Hosoi and Cab decks on display

I like the table top games on your bar! I've got the same 2 along with donkey kong. Never play em... Just for shits and giggles

#8517 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mopar:

That's your game room in Webster?! Do you sometime have gatherings?
    4.5 x 9' Pool Table? (T)

yes in webster. no on gatherings, not a big fan of humans. pool table is bar size but its freshly refelted.

#8518 6 years ago
    Quoted from rcbrown316:

no on gatherings, not a big fan of humans.

That would explain why you're friends with boppleweez!

#8519 6 years ago

20170422_081656 (resized).jpg20170422_081656 (resized).jpg

20170422_080208 (resized).jpg20170422_080208 (resized).jpg

#8520 6 years ago

We be jammin' mon! Nice lineup.

#8521 6 years ago

Thanks!

#8522 6 years ago

IMG_4762 (resized).JPGIMG_4762 (resized).JPGIMG_4762 (resized).JPGIMG_4762 (resized).JPGIMG_4762 (resized).JPGIMG_4762 (resized).JPGIMG_4762 (resized).JPGIMG_4762 (resized).JPG

IMG_4595 (resized).PNGIMG_4595 (resized).PNG

IMG_4590 (resized).PNGIMG_4590 (resized).PNG

IMG_4596 (resized).PNGIMG_4596 (resized).PNG

IMG_4598 (resized).PNGIMG_4598 (resized).PNG

IMG_4599 (resized).PNGIMG_4599 (resized).PNG

IMG_4600 (resized).PNGIMG_4600 (resized).PNG

IMG_4601 (resized).PNGIMG_4601 (resized).PNG

#8524 6 years ago

Damn, Jack. That's a sweet gameroom but it's gonna give me nightmares!

#8525 6 years ago

Nice setup but those life size figures are what nightmares are made of

#8526 6 years ago

That's definitely unique, I love it!

#8527 6 years ago

That's such a sweet looking gamesroom!

#8529 6 years ago

Ultra cool, jack. Cool, classy, geeky, and a little odd. Love it!

#8530 6 years ago

Nice room. But when you call an exterminator, you'd better warn him just how big your mice are.

#8531 6 years ago

IMG_20170417_234133_819 (resized).jpgIMG_20170417_234133_819 (resized).jpg

IMG_20161019_230508 (resized).jpgIMG_20161019_230508 (resized).jpg

#8532 6 years ago

Theres a John Wayne Gacy painting of a skull clown in the gas pump display case. Pretty creepy!

#8533 6 years ago

*SCREAMING IN TERROR*

#8534 6 years ago

I SWEAR THAT BEAR AND MOUSE ARE MOVING BETWEEN THOSE PICTURES

#8535 6 years ago

NO WAY!!! This is awesome. So killer! Thanks for sharing. You're my gameroom hero.

#8536 6 years ago

Where did you find Billy Bob and Chuck E. Cheese?

#8537 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jackpin:

Theres a John Wayne Gacy painting of a skull clown in the gas pump display case. Pretty creepy!

Is that an actual painting?! A friend of mine has a pogo the clown original as well! That's bad-ass! That life sized Ronald McDonald statue would prevent me from falling asleep at nite!

#8538 6 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

A friend of mine has a pogo the clown original as well! That's bad-ass!

...you do realize he isn't a movie character, and actually raped and murdered 33 boys?
    Am I missing the appeal here?

#8539 6 years ago

Ya ,i know.. seems f'd up that people patronize a murderer. Not sure why i think its bad ass to own. Just interesting subject matter i guess

#8540 6 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Ya ,i know.. seems f'd up that people patronize a murderer. Not sure why i think its bad ass to own. Just interesting subject matter i guess

I guess there's a market for everything of notoriety.

#8541 6 years ago

I bought Billy bob and chuck on eBay. I do have an extra Billy bob for sale if anyone is interested. Yes the Gacy painting is real. I realize it's sick and twisted to own.

#8542 6 years ago

I was at a antique/collectors auction a couple weeks back and a Ronald McDonald sold for $1250 cdn. I sure wanted it but not at that price. Is it true most were ordered to be destroyed?

#8544 6 years ago

Troll post of the day

2 of my 5 game rooms

IMG_4537 (resized).JPGIMG_4537 (resized).JPG

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#8545 6 years ago

One more gameroom

IMG_4538 (resized).JPGIMG_4538 (resized).JPG

IMG_4540 (resized).JPGIMG_4540 (resized).JPG

#8546 6 years ago
    Quoted from jawjaw:

Ultra cool, jack. Cool, classy, geeky, and a little odd. Love it!

Thanks, I appreciate the compliments

#8547 6 years ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

Troll post of the day
    2 of my 5 game rooms

What's the condition of the Wipe Out?

#8548 6 years ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

ebay.com link » Five Nights At Freddys Costume Showbiz Pizza Place Billy Bob Walk Around Suit

Ohhh man, if I could program my own personal messages into Billy Bob and Chuck E to repeat to my guests....people probably never heard Chuck E drop the f bomb before...

#8549 6 years ago

Jackpin

Relocate that motion detector

#8550 6 years ago
    Quoted from thewolks:

What's the condition of the Wipe Out?

Pm sent

There are 23,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 171 of 477.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms/page/171 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.