Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg
    There are 23,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 170 of 477.
    #8451 6 years ago

Sweet HatBox Ghost dsuperbee !

#8452 6 years ago

Here are some pics of our gameroom. This thread has been awesome for inspiration. For any 80's skaters in the crowd, there are signed Hosoi and Cab decks on display

IMG_2646 (resized).JPGIMG_2646 (resized).JPG

IMG_2647 (resized).JPGIMG_2647 (resized).JPG

IMG_2649 (resized).JPGIMG_2649 (resized).JPG

IMG_2650 (resized).JPGIMG_2650 (resized).JPG

IMG_2660 (resized).JPGIMG_2660 (resized).JPG

IMG_2663 (resized).JPGIMG_2663 (resized).JPG

IMG_2665 (resized).JPGIMG_2665 (resized).JPG

IMG_2668 (resized).JPGIMG_2668 (resized).JPG

IMG_2672 (resized).JPGIMG_2672 (resized).JPG

IMG_2639 (resized).JPGIMG_2639 (resized).JPG

#8453 6 years ago
    Quoted from FlippyD:

Sweet HatBox Ghost dsuperbee !

Thanks! I'm a haunted mansion junkie. I've got a ton of prints to frame still.

#8454 6 years ago

2 of my favorite things in 1 room, Pinball & Golf! Things got a little crazy one night with some of my buddies, so i had to make a rules sign.

4 machines lights on (resized).jpg4 machines lights on (resized).jpg
    Augusta #12 (resized).jpgAugusta #12 (resized).jpg
    down low (resized).jpgdown low (resized).jpg
    locker (resized).jpglocker (resized).jpg
    machines from stairs (resized).jpgmachines from stairs (resized).jpg
    dark (resized).jpgdark (resized).jpg

rules (resized).jpgrules (resized).jpg

#8455 6 years ago

I love the high score rule. Need to use that at my place

#8456 6 years ago

What is monkey flipping?

#8457 6 years ago
    Quoted from PoBoyPinball:

What is monkey flipping?

Isn't it obvious?

#8458 6 years ago

Those rules are super creative and fun. LOVE. Killer space too!

#8459 6 years ago

Flipping both flippers at the same time, continuously. I got a lot of those rules from a thread from 5 years ago called "Home pins- what are your house rules". Sorry, I could not figure out how to post the link from that thread. Pretty cool thread though.

#8460 6 years ago
    Quoted from KirboTurbo:

2 of my favorite things in 1 room, Pinball & Golf! Things got a little crazy one night with some of my buddies, so i had to make a rules sign.

Where's the golf simulator? Nice space!

#8461 6 years ago

I thought it might be when I have a bad game and flip off the game playfield. I do that some times.

#8462 6 years ago

Hockey and pinball my favorites. Awesome space and decorating.

#8463 6 years ago
    Quoted from KirboTurbo:

2 of my favorite things in 1 room, Pinball & Golf!

surprised I didn't see a golden tee 2017 unplugged.
    I personally don't care for golden tee, I like golf though.

#8464 6 years ago
    Quoted from PoBoyPinball:

I thought it might be when I have a bad game and flip off the game playfield. I do that some times.

I do that when I get a crappy drain, like I got cut off on the interstate. Fu......... you machine!!!!!!!!

#8465 6 years ago
    Quoted from tmick73:

Here are some pics of our gameroom. This thread has been awesome for inspiration. For any 80's skaters in the crowd, there are signed Hosoi and Cab decks on display

Nice ... and I caught the Golden Tee Fore Play ...

#8466 6 years ago
    Quoted from KirboTurbo:

Nice collection! Where did you get the rules sign made? I want to copy and get it personalized for my game room.

#8467 6 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

Nice collection! Where did you get the rules sign made? I want to copy and get it personalized for my game room.

I own a printing company. Printed the Augusta wall mural also. I will send you a pm.

#8468 6 years ago

you guys have some really kick ass games rooms

#8469 6 years ago
    Quoted from tmick73:

Guitars, Skateboards and Pins! yes please

4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg

5 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg

13903244_10154351876027731_8228793246698944802_n (resized).jpg13903244_10154351876027731_8228793246698944802_n (resized).jpg

#8470 6 years ago

Holy crap, that's a lot of Gibsons

#8471 6 years ago

Must be like pinball machines they keep multiplying

#8472 6 years ago
    Quoted from thewolks:

Guitars, Skateboards and Pins! yes please

I still have my Mark Gonzalez Pro and my Hosoi Hammerhead. Although they are in skater condition and not collectors confirm. Nice decks!

#8473 6 years ago
    Quoted from KirboTurbo:

Flipping both flippers at the same time, continuously. I got a lot of those rules from a thread from 5 years ago called "Home pins- what are your house rules". Sorry, I could not figure out how to post the link from that thread. Pretty cool thread though.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/home-pins-what-are-your-house-rules

#8474 6 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Holy crap, that's a lot of Gibsons

sunburst heaven!!!

#8475 6 years ago
    Quoted from tmick73:

tmick73 Love the classic Marvel Covers. Did you have those made up???

#8476 6 years ago
    Quoted from DSL_:

TMICK73 Love the classic Marvel Covers. Did you have those made up???

Not sure where tmick73 got his but they sell them up here at Winners. They have them printed on both canvas and prints under glass, lots of sizes. Star Wars, DC Comics, Marvel, etc..
    Look good when you can match them up with a game.

Does anyone have a Superman for sale to go with this one?

20170428_110335 (resized).jpg20170428_110335 (resized).jpg

#8477 6 years ago
    Quoted from DSL_:

TMICK73 Love the classic Marvel Covers. Did you have those made up???

Thanks! I picked mine up at Bed Bath and Beyond. They're MDF and pretty good quality. Decent price, too.

#8478 6 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Not sure where tmick73 got his but they sell them up here at Winners. They have them printed on both canvas and prints under glass, lots of sizes. Star Wars, DC Comics, Marvel, etc..
    Look good when you can match them up with a game.
    Does anyone have a Superman for sale to go with this one?

Target has 'em.

#8479 6 years ago

My current lineup. My boys are having a birthday party so I got them all on. Boys played for a bit but as usual they quickly made it upstairs for video games. One boy seemed really geeked out on the pins, though.

20170428_192458 (resized).jpg20170428_192458 (resized).jpg

#8480 6 years ago

New addition for the game room, Hyperspin Arcade cabinet! I've been playing before and after work since I got it, haha.

20170427_072155 (resized).jpg20170427_072155 (resized).jpg

#8481 6 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

New addition for the game room, Hyperspin Arcade cabinet! I've been playing before and after work since I got it, haha.

I got one of those last month when we went to the Ohio show ... only about a half hour from where the show was. We like it a lot. The sound is great for the games that have the quality sound. Some of the Pinball Fx games are pretty good (sticking to pinball).

#8482 6 years ago
    Quoted from KirboTurbo:

2 of my favorite things too.
    My clubhouse, and game area.

clubhouse2017 (resized).jpgclubhouse2017 (resized).jpg
    clubhouse2016 (resized).jpgclubhouse2016 (resized).jpg
    My game room.
    game room pano (resized).jpggame room pano (resized).jpg
    My backyard version of Amen Corner.
    20160715_152359 (resized).jpg20160715_152359 (resized).jpg

#8483 6 years ago

Finally got the game room mostly put together! Been a lot of work getting moved in.

2017-04-28 (resized).jpg2017-04-28 (resized).jpg

#8484 6 years ago
    Quoted from KirboTurbo:

Awesome, love this:

2695d75a86cf79f467c79c66a004b023c7dbdf19 (resized).jpg2695d75a86cf79f467c79c66a004b023c7dbdf19 (resized).jpg

#8485 6 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Looks cool, but I am not familiar. What is that, what games are on it, how does it work and how much is it?

#8486 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Looks cool, but I am not familiar. What is that, what games are on it, how does it work and how much is it?

It's a multicade that has maybe 10,000 games or so. Mame, Video Pinball, Pinball Fx, Various Atari platforms, Various Nintendo Platforms, Sega, Gameboy, Daphne, PopCap games, Golden Tee, and a few other platforms of games. It has a subwoofer for good depth of sound for the more modern games that have good sound. Here is a link for features:
    https://vimeo.com/146194654
    We like it a lot. We don't need a bunch of arcades ... this satisfies all of that. I think it was $2495.

#8487 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

What KingBW said, lol. I've been very impressed with the build quality. The entire thing is made out of 14 ply plywood and weighs 265lbs (fun to move, lol). Everything worked perfectly out of the box. Couple minor dings in a few spots but nothing major. The game was also packed extremely well for shipping.

I did a good amount of research on different prebuilt cabinets and the quality, features and price seemed great for this one.

Track ball works great as well. Played Marble Madness, Golden Tee, and Crystal Castles and all worked perfectly with the built in track ball.

The game even has audio out connectors and a network jack on the back which I didn't expect. Even the quality of the back panel looks nice with cutouts for the built in fans and fan grills. PM me if interested and I can send you the guys email address that sells them.

#8488 6 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

It's a multicade that has maybe 10,000 games or so. Mame, Video Pinball, Pinball Fx, Various Atari platforms, Various Nintendo Platforms, Sega, Gameboy, Daphne, PopCap games, Golden Tee, and a few other platforms of games. It has a subwoofer for good depth of sound for the more modern games that have good sound. Here is a link for features:
    » Vimeo video
    We like it a lot. We don't need a bunch of arcades ... this satisfies all of that. I think it was $2495.

Did it fit thru a normal door?

#8489 6 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Did it have MACH 3 in it?

#8490 6 years ago
    Quoted from KozMckPinball:

The thing is tall, 79" which is slightly taller then my doorways. However, once on a dolly and titled back it made it through the doorway.

#8491 6 years ago

Panzer, I thought that you're retired. How can you play before and after work?

#8492 6 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

What KingBW said, lol. I've been very impressed with the build quality. The entire thing is made out of 14 ply plywood and weighs 265lbs (fun to move, lol). Everything worked perfectly out of the box. Couple minor dings in a few spots but nothing major. The game was also packed extremely well for shipping.
    I did a good amount of research on different prebuilt cabinets and the quality, features and price seemed great for this one.
    Track ball works great as well. Played Marble Madness, Golden Tee, and Crystal Castles and all worked perfectly with the built in track ball.
    The game even has audio out connectors and a network jack on the back which I didn't expect. Even the quality of the back panel looks nice with cutouts for the built in fans and fan grills. PM me if interested and I can send you the guys email address that sells them.

I have one as well - Chris is a great guy! He also does themed wraps. I went with Street Fighter V. There is a switch by the controllers that allows me to control my PlayStation 4 from the arcade...thus playing Street Fighter V from the arcade itself (PS4 is in the compartment under the controls).

I also loaded an additional 90 Visual Pinball games on mine (working with Chris to get in next update) - the default games were unimpressive.

Outside of visual pinball, the overall game selection is awesome! Over 9000 games loaded, spanning many different systems.

IMG_0421 (resized).JPGIMG_0421 (resized).JPG

#8493 6 years ago
    Quoted from hlaj78:

Panzer, I thought that you're retired. How can you play before and after work?

Haha, I wish! I have another 25 years or so to go until retirement

#8494 6 years ago
    Quoted from KozMckPinball:

What PanzerFreak said. It has rollers on it that work real well on hard floors. I'm glad I have an Escalera to get it into my basement though. It's big and heavy. Once you get it into position you lower leg levelers so that it wont roll around.

#8495 6 years ago
    Quoted from jyeakley:

I have one as well - Chris is a great guy! He also does themed wraps. I went with Street Fighter V. There is a switch by the controllers that allows me to control my PlayStation 4 from the arcade...thus playing Street Fighter V from the arcade itself (PS4 is in the compartment under the controls).
    I also loaded an additional 90 Visual Pinball games on mine (working with Chris to get in next update) - the default games were unimpressive.
    Outside of visual pinball, the overall game selection is awesome! Over 9000 games loaded, spanning many different systems.

Oh, YOU got that one. We saw it there and Chris was a lot heart broken that you insisted on that one. It was going to be his own personal one. Great guy.

I'm waiting for the hardware and software updates too. Should be a couple of weeks. He said he re-vamped Visual Pinball. If you were a part of that push - thanks!

#8496 6 years ago

How much are those games and why do they have 2 screens?

#8497 6 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

Oh, YOU got that one. We saw it there and Chris was a lot heart broken that you insisted on that one. It was going to be his own personal one. Great guy.
    I'm waiting for the hardware and software updates too. Should be a couple of weeks. He said he re-vamped Visual Pinball. If you were a part of that push - thanks!

Yep. Sure thing. Meeting him next week to get all the new tables on his new disk image. I went through each and adjusted the DMD placement, put them on free play, etc.

IMG_0464 (resized).JPGIMG_0464 (resized).JPG

#8498 6 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Only 1 screen (32") - the top is just a lit marquee. I think the base price is 2495.

#8499 6 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

$2495 for the stock Game Gate one without any customs like what jyeakley has. Customs are extra. Top is just a marquee.

#8500 6 years ago
    Quoted from jyeakley:

Only 1 screen (32") - the top is just a lit marquee. I think the base price is 2495.

Thats not too bad truthfully. Looks like it has alot of great games. I seen it has Zaxxon, how about donkey kong, space invaders, and phoenix?

There are 23,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 170 of 477.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms/page/170?hl=leakyfaucet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.