Topic Stats

• 14,277 posts
  • 1,745 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by dirkdiggler
  • Topic is favorited by 734 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 9,802 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0473 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0471 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0467 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0469 (resized).JPG
    B0B58543-2466-459D-B757-69EED36A83E4 (resized).jpeg
    86990EC1-3FAF-4D04-AC46-47199C2D0320 (resized).jpeg
    55BB9593-7046-4A7A-9CAC-190E4B862CEB (resized).jpeg
    33525B1A-CF20-4C22-8A0B-AD5C1D87D107 (resized).jpeg
    1BAF3375-DF23-4592-8B09-D7120395CF34 (resized).jpeg
    4807E2C0-3E88-4B10-BEF6-DF9A1AC21CBB (resized).jpeg
    9CEB4726-106F-4804-B112-055BAF93C5F7 (resized).jpeg
    2F734EE8-9E52-42F6-92CB-625F7A313A85 (resized).jpeg
    8A79C584-A13B-438C-8F30-47DE669BB967 (resized).jpeg
    gr ll 2 (resized).jpg
    gr ll (resized).jpg
    IMG_0841 (resized).jpg

There are 14277 posts in this topic. You are on page 165 of 286.
    #8201 2 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

A Vanilla Ice bathroom...
    Thats so F'n dope & weird
    You sir are one of my favorites now. It takes a special kind of person to have a Vanilla Ice room. Thats not some "Bed Bath & Beyond" shit anyone can just pick up. That was a very deliberate choice you made lol
    I may have to bring a Vanilla Ice element into my game room now. Kudos dude

I agree. And yes you should too, it seems that it will go well with the "drank sign that is colored purple", which is also one of my favorites. That and that squirrelly little alien.

#8202 2 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

A Vanilla Ice bathroom...
    Thats so F'n dope & weird

A couple more pics...including the classic Vanilla Ice Rap Game! My wife thinks I'm nuts...and I kind of agree

Vice4 (resized).jpg

Vice5 (resized).jpg

#8203 2 years ago

Smart lady

I've been wanting a 'Happy Days' bathroom for awhile. This may just be my motivation.

#8204 2 years ago

As long as you are talking about doing up your game room bathrooms - if you didn't happen to see a thread about a possible Jaws pinball machine, you might not have seen one of the coolest bathrooms I have seen, by Pinsider pinballa1983. Here's a link right to that post.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/interest-in-upcoming-jaws-title/page/12#post-2674052

#8205 2 years ago

I have 2 distasteful signs for my bathroom that I'm quite proud of.

For a while I had a shit tossing monkey skateboard in there too

My bathroom is about to get renovated. I'm gonna have to do something weird in there. The bathroom @ CP Pinball has a bunch of awesome fake autographs with hilarious quotes. I might do that. Something about a Gary Busey autograph that says "thanks for the coke" sounds smart

20170216_191431 (resized).jpg

20170216_191418 (resized).jpg

20170216_191805 (resized).jpg

#8206 2 years ago

That skateboard is hysterical

#8207 2 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

I have 2 distasteful signs for my bathroom that I'm quite proud of.
    For a while I had a shit tossing monkey skateboard in there too
    My bathroom is about to get renovated. I'm gonna have to do something weird in there. The bathroom @ CP Pinball has a bunch of awesome fake autographs with hilarious quotes. I might do that. Something about a Gary Busey autograph that says "thanks for the coke" sounds smart

that's some real life monkey business

#8208 2 years ago
    Quoted from Max_Badazz:

It's been a while since I posted pics..... done some game changes (and took out the bowling alley)...more room now. Snuck in a pic of the Vanilla Ice bathroom and the Billy Dee Williams mini-kitchen

Love the space even the VI bathroom my gameroom bathroom is Steve McQueen themed.

#8209 2 years ago

i wish i could find a copy of my first deck.
    drydek pro model alien workshop.
    very early board was really neat til i thrashed and cracked it in half. nice board collection.
    I always rode them had I never used them Id be sitting on a pile.

#8210 2 years ago

Had a neighborhood party in my game room this past weekend. Here's a quickie video tour:

#8211 2 years ago

I'm in the process of doing a Disney's "20,000 leagues under the sea" themed bathroom. Stay tuned..

#8212 2 years ago

Newest lineup. Need to stop messing with my machines and order some proper blinds! Will be hard to figure out which has to go to make room for TBL, luckily I have plenty of time

1 (resized).jpg

3 (resized).jpg

4 (resized).jpg

#8213 2 years ago
    Quoted from ramegoom:

Had a neighborhood party in my game room this past weekend. Here's a quickie video tour:
    ยป YouTube video

What, no one's playing pinball!!! Just kidding, that's awesome man. A little bit of everything to keep everyone happy.

#8214 2 years ago
    Quoted from BudManPinFan:

What, no one's playing pinball!!! Just kidding, that's awesome man. A little bit of everything to keep everyone happy.

See, that's why you need more variety. They would migrate from one machine to another. At one point, all the pins were up and running, but a ball got lost on one of the machines so I had to shut it down. Still looking for that ball...

#8215 2 years ago
    Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I'm in the process of doing a Disney's "20,000 leagues under the sea" themed bathroom. Stay tuned..

That should be cool. Loved the book and the movie.

#8216 2 years ago
    Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Newest lineup. Need to stop messing with my machines and order some proper blinds! Will be hard to figure out which has to go to make room for TBL, luckily I have plenty of time

Well you have a lot of time for that, but once you will have to choose, for me it's easy Iron Man would have to go....the rest are just epic machines.

#8217 2 years ago
    Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Eeeeep that's a rough choice with such an all-killer no-filler lineup. I'd say one of the newer Sterns like Star Trek or Metallica since you'd always be able to get another one down the road.

#8218 2 years ago
    Quoted from PeterG:

Well you have a lot of time for that, but once you will have to choose, for me it's easy Iron Man would have to go....the rest are just epic machines.

It depends on who comes in... Iron Man is such a great game for young new players to walk up to, especially if you have it set to easy for raising the first monger. Gives them a clear, concise and rewarding goal.

#8219 2 years ago

IM will probably never leave. It's just too fun. I'm guessing it will either be my TAF w/ gold trim and new CC'd PF, or STLE... TBL is a bit pricey so I'd want to offset the cost a bit. Was one of the last CT preorders so I'm guessing at least a year... will be interested to see how DP sorts out their manufacturing issues.

#8220 2 years ago

new additions:
    IMAG0529[1] (resized).jpg

#8222 2 years ago

yeah, it shines.

#8223 2 years ago
    Quoted from weaverj:

new additions:

Screen Shot 2017-02-22 at 10.30.54 AM (resized).png

#8224 2 years ago
    Quoted from weaverj:

new additions:

My all time favorite game. Especially in purple. Beautiful

#8225 2 years ago
    Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I'm in the process of doing a Disney's "20,000 leagues under the sea" themed bathroom.

I've had my toilet plug up and overflow, too, creating a "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea" bathroom.

#8226 2 years ago
    Quoted from weaverj:

new additions:

Get that creep in the corner away from your CV!

#8227 2 years ago
    Quoted from cait001:

Get that creep in the corner away from your CV!

Well, what he needs obviously is one of these now

rc (resized).jpg

#8228 2 years ago

Game room has taken shape. I frame posterize to compliment the games.

IMG_20170223_122557 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170223_124300 (resized).jpg

#8229 2 years ago

IMG_4064 (resized).JPG

#8230 2 years ago

Don't act like we don't see that little woofer chilling on the couch

IMG_4222 (resized).PNG

#8231 2 years ago

My modest game room. Working on convincing my amazing wife for number three with my eyes currently on Metallica Pro, Tron (please release a VE), or Addams Family. In the past I've Twilight Zone, AC/DC Premium, Stargate, and my very first pin: Hurricane. Open to suggestions on what would compliment my two current games, which I have no plans to flip any time soon.

IMG_1813 (resized).JPG

#8232 2 years ago
    Quoted from DinoBob:

My modest game room. Working on convincing my amazing wife for number three with my eyes currently on Metallica Pro, Tron (please release a VE), or Addams Family. In the past I've Twilight Zone, AC/DC Premium, Stargate, and my very first pin: Hurricane. Open to suggestions on what would compliment my two current games, which I have no plans to flip any time soon.

Personally I would be looking for something with an extra flipper. TZ, TSPP, Tron,

#8233 2 years ago

Tron and Metallica are both pretty fast games, with the same designer as Iron Man... I have and love all three... but also have some Williams/Bally stuff in the mix.

IM and LOTR already compliment each other perfectly. If you're gonna have a three game lineup I'd sneak in a Bally/Williams, a nice SS or EM, or maybe a MMR depending on your budget. If it's a Stern I'd go with Tron or ST. Happy hunting!

#8234 2 years ago

Tron, st, SM(VE) all are great games. Sm has some great flow and is a Stevie Ritchie game. St has similar shots. Depends on what theme you like, since you are in the movie theme these will fit great.

#8235 2 years ago

Between IM and LOTR pick up a nice Williams Indiana Jones with brass trim.

#8236 2 years ago

Thanks everyone.

#8237 2 years ago

Had a nice party last weekend and the guys gave the pooltable n pins a workout but the ladys just sat and gabbed the night away

IMG_1430 (resized).JPG

IMG_1415 (resized).JPG

IMG_1413 (resized).JPG

#8238 2 years ago

Our lil game room

IMG_5708 (resized).JPG

#8239 2 years ago

We made the wall art - kinda copied the idea from something online

IMG_5709 (resized).JPG

#8240 2 years ago

Reorganized my game room

IMG_8714 (resized).JPG

IMG_8713 (resized).JPG

#8241 2 years ago

Nearly finished the shack, a few more weekend work and it will be done!

Attachment 1 (resized).jpg

#8242 2 years ago
    Quoted from jsyjay:

Nearly finished the shack, a few more weekend work and it will be done!

Very nice! Dk3 is one of my faves, so fun and challenging

#8243 2 years ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

Very nice! Dk3 is one of my faves, so fun and challenging

Not my favorite game from the series but definitely my favorite artwork

#8244 2 years ago

Here's mine

IMG_7036 (resized).PNG

IMG_7037 (resized).PNG

IMG_7038 (resized).PNG

IMG_7039 (resized).PNG

IMG_7040 (resized).PNG

#8245 2 years ago

Wow. I'm jealous of the amount of room you have. I have room for 2 pins and one custom raceing sim. Although if I had more room I would probably have to start taking money out of my 401k so maybe it's best

#8246 2 years ago

Yeah, plenty of space with comfortable seating. What's the make of the Pool Table?
    4.5' x 9', right?

#8247 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mopar:

Yeah, plenty of space with comfortable seating. What's the make of the Pool Table?
    4.5' x 9', right?

Dufferan. Yes that's the size. I don't think they have been in business for years

#8248 2 years ago
    Quoted from Knx873:

Dufferan. Yes that's the size.

I'm not sure if I've ever played on a Dufferan. Maybe in an old local Pool Hall
    back when I was a Teen.. Nice looking table..

#8249 2 years ago
    Quoted from DinoBob:

I have IM and LOTR also with SMVE, POTC.

Met is good and may be my next one to fill void of acdc which I just sold. SM is really good and my favorite game. If you want something a little different than SM get ST. I miss my ST. Hobbit and LOTR are a special pair! I own potc and really like that also. Good luck!

#8250 2 years ago

Just moved into a new house with a massive basement. Finished building a custom 12ft bar made out of pine and pallet board planks. Scored all the lumber and bar stools for $500! Embryon is still going strong! Will be getting a Bally X's and O's soon from a my friend to keep in the basement when the guys and gals come over to hang. Plenty of room for wine and beer storage, and dispensary equipment. kegerator photo is a bit old, but got a Chocolate Imperial Stout on tap, Hard cider at 5.8%, and more of the Bourbon barrel porter, but one batch is juiced up at 12% versus the session 8% version you see in the pic. The new brew kettle is 30 gallons big.

Got a bunch of plans for LED lighting, liquor shelving, a 4 tap jockey box with a Homer Simpson logo theme on it, and an arduino powered custom liquor dispenser in a black pipe style tap. It will be similar to the 'Sidebar Beverage" setup, but at like a fraction of the cost once I get the parts together. I got an example of the pipe setup minus the bottle on top.

All exciting stuff!

kegerator 01 (resized).jpg

embryon 01 (resized).jpg

20160821_140512_1488903299753_resized (resized).jpg

bar pic 01 (resized).jpg

0a2803f11fadbd46d44d344d263c54af (resized).jpg

dec113c0ff857317b43e24ef7ff8a45d (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 19.95
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 7.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball Z
    $ 999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 79.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 289.00
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 12.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 130.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 66.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 200.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 289.00
    $ 7,399.00
    Pinball Machine
    Pinball Pro
    $ 209.99
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    There are 14277 posts in this topic. You are on page 165 of 286.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside