Topic Stats

• 23,812 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by jrcmlc
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0382 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0384 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0385 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0383 (resized).jpeg
    F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    There are 23,812 posts in this topic. You are on page 155 of 477.
    #7701 7 years ago
    Quoted from jsyjay:

Thinking carpet tiles, reasonably inexpensive and durable.

that was our choice too, and you can replace them individually. I would've preferred wood, but we couldn't afford it.

#7702 7 years ago

Laminate flooring is super cheap, comes in 100s of colors and styles, easy cleanup and put those little felt protectors under the legs and games are a breeze to move around. Just a thought.

#7703 7 years ago

Added a couple and had to rearrange a bit. Still can take the pf glasses off, so not too bad. Filled up though
    50's-70's.

IMG_1021 (resized).JPGIMG_1021 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1022 (resized).JPGIMG_1022 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1045 (resized).JPGIMG_1045 (resized).JPG

IMG_1466 (resized).JPGIMG_1466 (resized).JPG

#7704 7 years ago
    Quoted from jsyjay:

7.5m x 4.5m or roughly 24'7" x 14'7"

Oh man 14'7"...2 rows= some butt rubbin.

#7705 7 years ago
    Quoted from presqueisle:

Added a couple and had to rearrange a bit. Still can take the pf glasses off, so not too bad. Filled up though
    50's-70's.

Looks great! If you really got desperate for space you still have that other room with the ping pong table. With a little rearranging you could fit a few in there. Part of the sickness is inventing new space.

#7706 7 years ago

Thanks Alex, but I went down that road a few times to get where I'm at now. I can almost certainly say that probably might not happen

#7707 7 years ago
    Quoted from presqueisle:

50's-70's.

I love the pitch and bat! Really awesome.

I also like the solitary chair in front of the TV. It screams "Damnit woman! Don't you know this is my only escape in this world?! Leave me be."

#7708 7 years ago

Updated lineup after some trading and juggling. The 150 sq ft room will hold six, a little uncomfortably. Currently I've got 8, with 1 on the way out, TBD, and another that will have to live in the garage until I make the next set of difficult choices... All the games are functional, and the space has been almost completely cleared of parts and tools in prep for holiday visits. The Spirit of 76 head is part of a a WIP, as is the Grand Prix, which is currently in the garage.

GR1 (resized).JPGGR1 (resized).JPG

GR2 (resized).JPGGR2 (resized).JPG

#7709 7 years ago
    Quoted from bobnatlanta:

Updated lineup after some trading and juggling. The 150 sq ft room will hold six, a little uncomfortably. Currently I've got 8, with 1 on the way out, TBD, and another that will have to live in the garage until I make the next set of difficult choices... All the games are functional, and the space has been almost completely cleared of parts and tools in prep for holiday visits. The Spirit of 76 head is part of a a WIP, as is the Grand Prix, which is currently in the garage.

Love the backglasses up towards the ceiling (was talking about the two single-player Gottlieb ones, but just noticed the Aztec one as well). What did you use to mount them up there? Are they framed?

#7710 7 years ago

The backglasses are mounted with mirror clips, unframed. I've toyed with the idea of building some kind of frame and lighting them, but went with the simplest approach. In such a tight space, the room heats up enough with just the games, so that's probably best. Right now, I've got Bucanneer, Flying Carpet, Aztec, Firepower, Target Alpha, Jubilee, and Drop a Card on the walls, with Lightning, Paragon, Dealer's Choice and Silverball Mania on the ceiling. All of these were replaced with repro glasses in the games, and ranged in condition from decent to badly flaked. Dealer's Choice and Firepower were the worst, but hung on a black wall, they look just fine. Here's the 'other' wall, you can see Firepower and the glasses on the ceiling. The t-shirts are framed and secured with spacers and strips of trim painted black. And yes, that's a genuine SS Biliards mug next to Yoda.

GR3 (resized).JPGGR3 (resized).JPG

#7711 7 years ago
    Quoted from presqueisle:

I can almost certainly say that probably might not happen.

"Almost" and "probably" and "might not" means its just a matter of time before it does.

#7712 7 years ago

About 5 and a half feet between them, how big is you butt @mustangpaul?

#7713 7 years ago
    Quoted from bobnatlanta:

+1 on the Surf Champ.

#7714 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bugsy:

I love the pitch and bat! Really awesome. Thanks!
    I also like the solitary chair in front of the TV. It screams "Damnit woman! Don't you know this is my only escape in this world?! Leave me be."

And that's all that would fit there, so it works out.

#7715 7 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Laminate flooring is super cheap, comes in 100s of colors and styles, easy cleanup and put those little felt protectors under the legs and games are a breeze to move around. Just a thought.

Yes,Laminate is TOO CHEAP! I have it in a rental property. It very thin availble 7mm, SURFACE SOUCE from Lowes now discontinued. Project source the replacement is not the same the side locks are the same but the ends are different So what ever brand you buy get an extra box. Easy to scratch our gouge, any water spills will cause damage...ends swell up and buckle. Just not worth the money for a long term investment. Cheap & quick, if your flipping the house.

My current home I had built in '93 we did REAL hardwood 2 years after it was built. We priced out Pergo a good brand for the DIY. Then got quotes for hardwood. Glen the Guy did the hardwood for about 250.00 more than the Pergo. In three days I had a great floor and only had to write a check.

#7716 7 years ago

We removed our real hardwood & replaced it with 12 mm Pergo Max Premier & Pergo gold underlayment

The shit is dope! Sealed beveled edges, stamped texture & insane durability. I dont think all laminates are the same. Ive seen the cheap stuff that curls, swells & etc too.

Our installer half assed a few transitions which we are having replaced & properly installed however.

#7717 7 years ago

bobnatlanta- Man, that's a lot of Peachtree Races. I'd love to run that some time, but making it down there for a road race is tough. Are you a competitive runner, or just do the Peachtree because it's local to you?

#7718 7 years ago
    Quoted from jsyjay:

About 5 and a half feet between them, how big is you butt mustangpaul?

Oups your right.

#7719 7 years ago

Shirkle - Ptree is just for fun. I'd like to see one of the Kenyan superstars haul my fat a$$ down that course. I've run 19, and would like to get # 20, but old age and injuries are conspiring against me. It is a great event! Come on down and join us!

#7720 7 years ago

So after downsizing, I went from 8 to 11 (plus two in the garage).

IMG_7960 (resized).JPGIMG_7960 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7958 (resized).JPGIMG_7958 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7957 (resized).JPGIMG_7957 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7956 (resized).JPGIMG_7956 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7955 (resized).JPGIMG_7955 (resized).JPG

#7721 7 years ago
    Quoted from presqueisle:

50's-70's.

Love your collection. Hi-Diver brings back memories.

#7722 7 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Yup happens every time.

#7723 7 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

IMG_0084 (resized).JPGIMG_0084 (resized).JPG

#7725 7 years ago

IMG_0422 (resized).JPGIMG_0422 (resized).JPG

IMG_0474 (resized).JPGIMG_0474 (resized).JPG

IMG_0475 (resized).JPGIMG_0475 (resized).JPG

IMG_0476 (resized).JPGIMG_0476 (resized).JPG

#7726 7 years ago

Welcome to kimzone I finally got my terminator 2 back here all my pinball machines

20161120_193333 (resized).jpg20161120_193333 (resized).jpg

20161125_213203 (resized).jpg20161125_213203 (resized).jpg

20161126_113029 (resized).jpg20161126_113029 (resized).jpg

20161125_213036 (resized).jpg20161125_213036 (resized).jpg

#7728 7 years ago

Chexx-ing in for the holidays!

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#7729 7 years ago
    Quoted from Vino:

Chexx-ing in for the holidays!

Made in buffalo ny...even better!!!

#7730 7 years ago
    Quoted from kimzone:

Welcome to kimzone I finally got my terminator 2 back here all my pinball machines

Super cool place!

#7731 7 years ago

I remember everyone told me my pool table would be gone. I told them: "Don't think so..."

20161125_141128 (resized).jpg20161125_141128 (resized).jpg

I aim to make sure I am not wrong .

#7732 7 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

I remember everyone told me my pool table would be gone. I told them: "Don't think so..."

I think they meant "should"

#7733 7 years ago

Curious... Why the 3 down votes?

#7734 7 years ago

I love my Funhouse. No thumbs down here

#7735 7 years ago
    Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Curious... Why the 3 down votes?

I downvoted because it's an ad in a "show us your game room" thread. I think it should be in the classifieds.

#7736 7 years ago

I wouldn't say that was a blatant ad. He just wants to know if our interested, whatever that means.

#7737 7 years ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

I wouldn't say that was a blatant ad. He just wants to know if our interested, whatever that means.

Yeah, but they work their way into lots of threads.

#7738 7 years ago

Why not make ten louder?

#7739 7 years ago

My updated game room space. First new game coming soon to keep Addams company!

20161118_121557 (resized).jpg20161118_121557 (resized).jpg

#7740 7 years ago
    Quoted from cheshirefilms:

My updated game room space. First new game coming soon to keep Addams company!

That game looks super sharp. How much room do you have for more?

#7741 7 years ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

I think you know exactly that it means.

#7742 7 years ago

Couple things to finish up and game room will be ready to roll.

Game Room (resized).JPGGame Room (resized).JPG

#7743 7 years ago
    Quoted from Wickerman2:

People don't usually start with the crown molding.

#7744 7 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

That game looks super sharp. How much room do you have for more?

Only really have room for two in the gameroom space. In theory, three have fit in my apartment, but it really looked cluttered and I was bumping into pinball machines in the middle of the night. Lol

#7745 7 years ago
    Quoted from Wickerman2:

Yeah like the house.

#7746 7 years ago

Only really have room for two in the gameroom space. In theory, three have fit in my apartment, but it really looked cluttered and I was bumping into pinball machines in the middle of the night. Lol

Oh you live in an apartment.

#7747 7 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Oh you live in an apartment.

Yep. Don't really need more space with only one pin at the moment and a second on the way, no spouse or kids. Maybe as things change and I make more, but I also have student loan debt to take out as well.

#7748 7 years ago

My basement game room has reached capacity! Here's some pics of Enaud's arcade. The pin addiction started about 9 years ago when I restored my old pachinko machine that Santa brought me back in the 70's. Then the slot car set and the Lionel train set restorations. And then the pin bug hit hard. I'm enjoying the heck out of them. I've recently started getting into neons, too. They really add a festive atmosphere to the arcade.

IMG_8018 (resized).JPGIMG_8018 (resized).JPG

IMG_8019 (resized).JPGIMG_8019 (resized).JPG

IMG_8022 (resized).JPGIMG_8022 (resized).JPG

IMG_8020 (resized).JPGIMG_8020 (resized).JPG

IMG_8021 (resized).JPGIMG_8021 (resized).JPG

IMG_8025 (resized).JPGIMG_8025 (resized).JPG

IMG_8024 (resized).JPGIMG_8024 (resized).JPG

#7749 7 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

I use my pool table to place my glass and tools when working on my pin

#7750 7 years ago

Yep. Don't really need more space with only one pin at the moment and a second on the way, no spouse or kids. Maybe as things change and I make more, but I also have student loan debt to take out as well.

Yeah your just getting started, you've got time.

There are 23,812 posts in this topic. You are on page 155 of 477.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms/page/155?hl=walt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.