Topic Stats

• 23,812 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by jrcmlc
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0382 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0384 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0385 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0383 (resized).jpeg
    F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    There are 23,812 posts in this topic. You are on page 138 of 477.
    #6851 7 years ago

Dude, have you noticed a vagabond in your basement?

#6852 7 years ago
    Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Dude, have you noticed a vagabond in your basement?

Yeah, I made him stay in the garage until he got a little more dressed up but he's working towards a brighter future now

#6853 7 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

Yeah, I made him stay in the garage until he got a little more dressed up but he's working towards a brighter future now

What is the machine with dolphins on the side, second pic, part one?

#6854 7 years ago
    Quoted from oldskool1969:

What is the machine with dolphins on the side, second pic, part one?

Chicago Coin's Showtime (2P is called Dolphin), probably one of pinball's worst creations and nothing to get excited about but I can't bear to part with my first pinball machine ever

#6855 7 years ago
    Quoted from xfassa:

Quick video of my basement arcade.
    » YouTube video

Talk about too many machines to play and fix, it's a great problemn to have if you got the time, I have only 7 pins and 2 arcades and don't have time to play them all, are you retiered? And your wife is the pinball champ of the house ,great to have wife support, I wish I had your problemn,ha,ha, lol

#6856 7 years ago

my wife played my first pin once maybe...

#6857 7 years ago

Friday night!!!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#6858 7 years ago

Deutschland!

#6859 7 years ago

7 x 1

#6860 7 years ago

Great assortment. It must sound really cool down there with all those EM's chiming away.

#6861 7 years ago

Two beers was what it took to get my brother in law on board to help me finally bring my new MET up stairs!!
    Phase 1 complete. Advil ready!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#6862 7 years ago

Kicked off construction of the 80's pinball section of my basement with two simple but awesome bulbs. Never realized how effective these things were. They make anything white glow far across the room even with the other lights on. Always thought they were a lot more bogus than that, awesome.

I post a lot about my EM's but the 80's pinball generation is where my heart and nostalgia (even though it was two decades after) lies. Too bad everything from that era is getting so damn expensive but I've had a Flash project sitting in my garage for a year and a half that probably hasn't been touched since the 80's that is coming next along with another Williams that has been sitting forever because I hate the system 3-6 boardset. Gotta do it someday, might as well get it over with finally!

What I have so far to move in there:

Comet
    Devil's Dare
    Flash
    World Cup ('78 version)

I seriously need a Gorgar. Anyways, can't wait to get going on this project. Nostalgia fueled should be so much more fun. EMs will be getting their own special overhauled spot where most of the games currently are.

13599755_10206590262623786_372433278992491958_n_(resized).jpg13599755_10206590262623786_372433278992491958_n_(resized).jpg

#6863 7 years ago
    Quoted from Vino:

Two beers was what it took to get my brother in law on board to help me finally bring my new MET up stairs!!
    Phase 1 complete. Advil ready!

He works cheap.

#6864 7 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

Kicked off construction of the 80's pinball section of my basement with two simple but awesome bulbs. Never realized how effective these things were. They make anything white glow far across the room even with the other lights on. Always thought they were a lot more bogus than that, awesome.
    I post a lot about my EM's but the 80's pinball generation is where my heart and nostalgia (even though it was two decades after) lies. Too bad everything from that era is getting so damn expensive but I've had a Flash project sitting in my garage for a year and a half that probably hasn't been touched since the 80's that is coming next along with another Williams that has been sitting forever because I hate the system 3-6 boardset. Gotta do it someday, might as well get it over with finally!
    What I have so far to move in there:
    Comet
    Devil's Dare
    Flash
    World Cup ('78 version)
    I seriously need a Gorgar. Anyways, can't wait to get going on this project. Nostalgia fueled should be so much more fun. EMs will be getting their own special overhauled spot where most of the games currently are.

My whole game room is black light with bl posters and carpet, the whole room explodes with color. Add some bl posters on those bare walls (bl flocked posters are the best I think) and you've got it made.

#6865 7 years ago

Cleaned things a bit up and moved machines around... current headquarter

frg_hq_(resized).jpgfrg_hq_(resized).jpg

#6866 7 years ago
    Quoted from frg:

Cleaned things a bit up and moved machines around... current headquarter

Nice.....where are the other 19.

#6867 7 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Nice.....where are the other 19.

That's my headquarter... there are some subsidiaries

Homeoffice, office, storage for restoration, shop floor and a basement room shared with some friends where we meet for league days (once a month) and fun (twice a month) - would be great to consolidate - but impossible here in this area (real estate costs....)

Two pics of my homeoffice (Sky Jump sold already... I want to get down on max. 20)

em_01_(resized).jpgem_01_(resized).jpg
    em_02_(resized).jpgem_02_(resized).jpg

To summarize - my personal diagnosis...
    gear acquisition syndrome and a strong inclination to addication (sorry for my bad english...)

#6868 7 years ago

#6869 7 years ago
    Quoted from frg:

That's my headquarter... there are some subsidiaries
    Homeoffice, office, storage for restoration, shop floor and a basement room shared with some friends where we meet for league days (once a month) and fun (twice a month) - would be great to consolidate - but impossible here in this area (real estate costs....)
    Two pics of my homeoffice (Sky Jump sold already... I want to get down on max. 20)

To summarize - my personal diagnosis...
    gear acquisition syndrome and a strong inclination to addication (sorry for my bad english...)

LOVE your EM's.

#6870 7 years ago

game1_(resized).JPGgame1_(resized).JPG

game2_(resized).JPGgame2_(resized).JPG

game3_(resized).JPGgame3_(resized).JPG

game4_(resized).JPGgame4_(resized).JPG

game5_(resized).JPGgame5_(resized).JPG

game6_(resized).JPGgame6_(resized).JPG

game7_(resized).JPGgame7_(resized).JPG

game8_(resized).JPGgame8_(resized).JPG

game9_(resized).JPGgame9_(resized).JPG

game10_(resized).JPGgame10_(resized).JPG

game11_(resized).JPGgame11_(resized).JPG

game12_(resized).JPGgame12_(resized).JPG

game13_(resized).JPGgame13_(resized).JPG

game14_(resized).JPGgame14_(resized).JPG

#6871 7 years ago

Wow, that looks amazing! Nice job!

#6872 7 years ago

That collection is worth a fortune, all with custom aprons, colorDMD, chrome....awesome. I have a long way to go

#6873 7 years ago

Here we are with the new line up!

20160704_191610_(resized).jpg20160704_191610_(resized).jpg20160704_191620_(resized).jpg20160704_191620_(resized).jpg

#6875 7 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

Here we are with the new line up!

And a pool table too, I like.

#6876 7 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

And a pool table too, I like.

Man, it was exhausting just to watch two guys get that monster down the stairs.. If we ever sell the house, that table comes with the house....!

#6877 7 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Outstanding, soooo much room.

yeah, i like spacing mine out, too. easier to work on, which is non-stop.

#6878 7 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Outstanding, soooo much room.

Sooo much room...for 2 more

#6879 7 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

Man, it was exhausting just to watch two guys get that monster down the stairs.. If we ever sell the house, that table comes with the house....!

I have a 7ft 3 piece slate, no room for it in my arcade down the basement so it's going in the garage with my Mustang pin and my Mustang car.

#6880 7 years ago
    Quoted from PeterG:

That collection is worth a fortune, all with custom aprons, colorDMD, chrome....awesome. I have a long way to go

And an alternate playfield on the Flintstones.

#6881 7 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

I have a 7ft 3 piece slate, no room for it in my arcade down the basement so it's going in the garage with my Mustang pin and my Mustang car.

This monster is a Valley 1 piece slate coin op table. It was a bit amusing to hear the guys say "is it bad that we are considering moving the slate the easy part?"

Needless to say, I'm glad I didn't do it

#6882 7 years ago
    Quoted from phillymadison:

Sooo much room...for 2 more

That is part of the plan down the road . BSD is eyeballed to be next.

#6883 7 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

my Mustang pin and my Mustang car.

You just gotta show us a pic of both together!

#6884 7 years ago
    Quoted from AlexSMendes:

^This

#6885 7 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

That is part of the plan down the road . BSD is eyeballed to be next.

I love you NPO
    My BSD isn't nice enough for you though
    Love the line up and table btw

#6886 7 years ago
    Quoted from timtim:

I love you NPO
    My BSD isn't nice enough for you though
    Love the line up and table btw

Don't be too hard on yourself, bud. Bottom line: you have BSD. I dont. No matter the condition - you at least have one !

Thank you for your kind words!

#6887 7 years ago

Oh I'm thankful everyday that I have BSD, and we worked out a trade for it.

Its just your new games are so nice and would love to play a bsd in similar condition. Well mines nice besides the cab haha, but you don't play that anyways. I have put over 1500 games on with no issues, so you definitely bulletproofed it well.

#6888 7 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

This monster is a Valley 1 piece slate coin op table. It was a bit amusing to hear the guys say "is it bad that we are considering moving the slate the easy part?"
    Needless to say, I'm glad I didn't do it

Those Valleys are great tables but they are MONSTERS.

#6889 7 years ago
    Quoted from timtim:

Oh I'm thankful everyday that I have BSD, and we worked out a trade for it.
    Its just your new games are so nice and would love to play a bsd in similar condition. Well mines nice besides the cab haha, but you don't play that anyways. I have put over 1500 games on with no issues, so you definitely bulletproofed it well.

You're too kind, bud. Thanks! I'm glad you're getting such great enjoyment out of it. I'm sure you've done some work to it as well; you're prolly not giving yourself enough credit . The big thing about your game is you have ALL new Homepin boards all under the PF, so you never have to worry (99%) about the Mist circuit and the Opto banks ever again (mostly). I don't think Homepin makes the Opto board anymore (or they are on hold for a while) so man, enjoy it for all it's worth!! You could always get a new cabinet, decals (search around Europe pinball sites; they're out there), and transfer your boards, PF, and hardware, and boom - you'd have a smoking BSD! I truly did enjoy bringing that one back from the brink, and I'm glad someone like you got it that truly appreciates it for what it is.

I had a BSD that was as nice as the games here in my current collection (think I got it summer 2015 and let it go Oct 2015). Ironically, it's all of 10 minutes down the road from here. Weirpinball (who I sold/traded it to) sold it to a fellow collector that I believe is Pinside-less but is a member of our local community.

Unfortunately, that fella has learned why BSD is such a great game, so as close as it is from me, I'll probably never see that particular BSD back in my collection. That's ok though - we'll get another one someday!

#6890 7 years ago
    Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Oh you bet I'll post pictures. The garage proper, cement slab part is done except for hanging the lights, filling the cracks and grinding the floor clean. The addition part still needs work.

#6891 7 years ago

Really nice game room. How much square footage do you have down there? Beautiful collection. I think I would live down there.

#6892 7 years ago

Super nice looking collection. The Flintstones blowjob translite is a personal favorite of mine

#6893 7 years ago

roughly 1800 sq ft

#6894 7 years ago

okay, done lurking:

IMAG0202[1]_(resized).jpgIMAG0202[1]_(resized).jpg

IMAG0201[1]_(resized).jpgIMAG0201[1]_(resized).jpg

#6895 7 years ago

want to get rid of the Sorcerer. currently wishing for BSD, Shadow, Whirlwind, JD, BOP, JM.

#6896 7 years ago
    Quoted from weaverj:

okay, done lurking:

I love the rug! Oh, and nice machines too.

#6897 7 years ago

basement floors get cold in pa.

#6898 7 years ago
    Quoted from xfassa:

Quick video of my basement arcade.
    » YouTube video

Your cave looks fantastic! It makes me feel inadequate and a little ashamed of my collection. That said, I'd love to visit

#6899 7 years ago

was there ever a state championships of game rooms? we would have a registration period of a week, then we'd vote on our favorite from each state. it would be pretty cool, to see where we rank on a state level to see how far we need to go.

i'm officially proposing this. it would go much smoother with some help from pinside, i believe. something on the main page, at least a stickie on the forums.

#6900 7 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

You're too kind, bud. Thanks! I'm glad you're getting such great enjoyment out of it. I'm sure you've done some work to it as well; you're prolly not giving yourself enough credit . The big thing about your game is you have ALL new Homepin boards all under the PF, so you never have to worry (99%) about the Mist circuit and the Opto banks ever again (mostly). I don't think Homepin makes the Opto board anymore (or they are on hold for a while) so man, enjoy it for all it's worth!! You could always get a new cabinet, decals (search around Europe pinball sites; they're out there), and transfer your boards, PF, and hardware, and boom - you'd have a smoking BSD! I truly did enjoy bringing that one back from the brink, and I'm glad someone like you got it that truly appreciates it for what it is.
    I had a BSD that was as nice as the games here in my current collection (think I got it summer 2015 and let it go Oct 2015). Ironically, it's all of 10 minutes down the road from here. Weirpinball (who I sold/traded it to) sold it to a fellow collector that I believe is Pinside-less but is a member of our local community.
    Unfortunately, that fella has learned why BSD is such a great game, so as close as it is from me, I'll probably never see that particular BSD back in my collection. That's ok though - we'll get another one someday!

Wish someone would sell me a BSD !

There are 23,812 posts in this topic. You are on page 138 of 477.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms/page/138 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.