Topic Stats

• 13,748 posts
  • 1,696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Skyemont
  • Topic is favorited by 708 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 9,241 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

7C570E2B-7255-41CF-B644-2BCA4EF3629F (resized).jpeg
    D6C10B83-D3E2-4D81-8EF5-66CB5E65F64A (resized).jpeg
    9F5C1F85-065F-471F-BDC5-5654E3D08F97 (resized).jpeg
    MVIMG_20190817_234258 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0568 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0567 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0566 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0565 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0564 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0563 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0562 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0572 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0571 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0570 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0569 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20190817_211832_972 (resized).jpg

There are 13748 posts in this topic. You are on page 136 of 275.
    #6751 3 years ago
    Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Squeezed in TAF for lucky number seven. I'm definitely at capacity and I think I mean it this time?

The best of luck with that ?

#6752 3 years ago

Squeezed in TAF for lucky number seven. I'm definitely at capacity and I think I mean it this time?

You mean you're on the countdown until the drums and bass get packed up or moved? I packed my drums up long ago, makes so much room for pins!

#6753 3 years ago

I got a cheap party bulb in a busted old lamp in my room. Bulb was only a few bucks, spins, and kicks out a decent lightshow. Kids love it.

#6754 3 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

That room is my formal living and dinning area of my house.

You must be single then. What a canvas to work with.

#6755 3 years ago
    Quoted from jawjaw:

I got a cheap party bulb in a busted old lamp in my room. Bulb was only a few bucks, spins, and kicks out a decent lightshow. Kids love it.

It's a start.

#6756 3 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

Ps. Your the lucky one. I miss not having a basement.

I'd really rather have one level living.

#6757 3 years ago

No married and two kids. Took a while but after gameroom #1 with 6 pins and 2 Atari Rush 2049 sit down drivers I could not stop, so my wife gave her blessings. We never used the space, now it's fun and we use the space. It has 10 pins when 4 more arrive, a MAME Mrs Pacman, target terror shooting game, and a small bar with a touch screen. And I still want more.

#6758 3 years ago

I love seeing everyone's gamerooms. I really like tamoore's basement. I'm hoping over time I can get my space decorated and dialed in more.

#6759 3 years ago

Squeezed in TAF for lucky number seven.

Sweet!

I'm definitely at capacity and I think I mean it this time?

Definitely NO!

#6760 3 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

I love seeing everyone's gamerooms. I really like tamoore's basement. I'm hoping over time I can get my space decorated and dialed in more.

Thanks sir. You're doing a great job with your space. Nice collection!

#6761 3 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

No married and two kids. Took a while but after gameroom #1 with 6 pins and 2 Atari Rush 2049 sit down drivers I could not stop, so my wife gave her blessings. We never used the space, now it's fun and we use the space. It has 10 pins when 4 more arrive, a MAME Mrs Pacman, target terror shooting game, and a small bar with a touch screen. And I still want more.

Wow no kidding, she's a keeper then. Next your gonna want to add on to the house or take over the garage. Have fun.

#6762 3 years ago
    Quoted from tilted81:

Just giving a shoutout to RDreynolds.. Loving these tiles

Glad you like! And mad props for having them in proper order!!

I still have more of those if anyone is interested.

#6763 3 years ago

Sold my STTNG yesterday and paid for a Ghostbusters Pro, so I did a little rearranging of the room yesterday. I have a 1500sq foot walkout basement that will be fully dedicated to the game room. Right now this is the 700 sq foot finished section and the other 800 sq foot is my arcade workshop. Currently this room still has our 65" TV and our old living room furniture. Once I get some new furniture the TV will be going upstairs. I will probably get something smaller like a 42" and some "gaming" seating for the kids consoles and keep that down here.

I had water issues last winter and I just got done putting new drainage tile around the house. My driveway still slopes towards the garage so I need to resolve that last issue before I go full on with renovations. I will probably wait to renovate until next spring so I can make sure all the water issues are resolved.

This is what I have right now. There is a Capcom Big Blue being restored as a Street Fighter II CE, a Dragons Lair 2 being restored as a Daphne machine, and a 4 Player Konami cab being restored as a 4 player Mame for my kids in the back room. Ghostbusters should be here in July and then I think I will focus on some System 11 games that I want like Cyclone and Swords of Fury.

IMG_1639_(resized).jpgIMG_1640_(resized).jpgIMG_1657_(resized).jpgIMG_1656_(resized).jpgIMG_1653_(resized).jpg

#6764 3 years ago

It's small... But is mine!
    Oh.. Same goes for game room.

image_(resized).jpeg

#6765 3 years ago
    Quoted from PureTO:

Cute kitty.

#6766 3 years ago
    Quoted from PureTO:

good one.

#6767 3 years ago
    Quoted from PureTO:

I heard it gets bigger though!

#6768 3 years ago
    Quoted from Indypin:

If I play with it... yes it does a lil.

#6769 3 years ago

I'm a grower, not a show-er.

#6770 3 years ago

He is a Bengal... and considers himself a pretty boy.

#6771 3 years ago
    Quoted from PureTO:

If I play with it... yes it does a lil.

Kind of like this

#6772 3 years ago
    Quoted from PureTO:

Quoted from Indypin:

Quoted from yzfguy:

I'm a grower, not a show-er.

Quoted from Colsond3:

Kind of like this

You guys are all perverts

#6773 3 years ago

Update! ST is new. And the woman loves it!

image_(resized).jpeg

#6774 3 years ago

One more with the lights off

929A7405_(resized).jpg

#6775 3 years ago
    Quoted from heni1977:

Update! ST is new. And the woman loves it!

Space themes! Next you could use Stern Stars and Williams Space Lab

#6776 3 years ago

Almost bought the Williams Space Shuttle, Would like to have it and Space Mission

#6777 3 years ago

And that's a Tron cocktail back by the beer fridge!

#6778 3 years ago
    Quoted from Spitfiren8:

Still my fav thread on here too.
    I just picked up a Robotron and rearranged a bit. First time ive put my widebodies together. Added a pic of the opposite wall which I haven't posted before.

love the machine topper - fantastic!

#6779 3 years ago

Just finished it !!!!
    I started with a 1979 Stern Dracula playfield, that was stripped of it mechanicals & lights.
    I put in new pop bumper caps, and rubber rings.
    Flippers are used bats & rings with a balsa wood inserted & glued to the playfield.
    Now has LED Christmas lights & Reproduced score cards.
    Note the top pop bumper is incorrect. The original playfield had a Passive Bumper.
    The last two pictures from the construction stage.

dracula_001_(resized).JPG

dracula_003_(resized).JPG

dracula_005_(resized).JPG

IMG_4433_(resized).JPG

table_001_(resized).JPG

#6780 3 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

Just finished it !!!!
    I started with a 1979 Stern Dracula playfield, that was stripped of it mechanicals & lights.
    I put in new pop bumper caps, and rubber rings.
    Flippers are used bats & rings with a balsa wood inserted & glued to the playfield.
    Now has LED Christmas lights & Reproduced score cards.
    Note the top pop bumper is incorrect. The original playfield had a Passive Bumper.
    The last two pictures from the construction stage.

Can you show the wiring on the back side?

#6781 3 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Can you show the wiring on the back side?

I used a bunch of insulated staples to hold the lights in place. Also the center hole of the metal pop bumper base was opened to 11.0 mm to allow passage of LED. Sorry only 1 fuzzy picture from my phone. I covered the bottom up and it is screwed in place,

20160623_200004_(resized).jpg

#6782 3 years ago

I gotta say, that actually looks pretty good, too bad it isn't playable , hehe

Good work

#6783 3 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

I used a bunch of insulated staples to hold the lights in place. Also the center hole of the metal pop bumper base was opened to 11.0 mm to allow passage of LED. Sorry only 1 fuzzy picture from my phone. I covered the bottom up and it is screwed in place,

I buy the Fairy lights on ebay from China, 100 to a string with an effects box. They work great cuz the wires are thin and can make tight bends. The back of my lit pf's are open so I tape the wires down with Gorilla tape then cover the bulbs and inserts with more tape so light can't leak out. I've lit 8 pf's that way.

#6784 3 years ago

Picked up 2 of these signs that came from a local movie theater. Not sure where to put the other one yet. They have LEDs in them but no transformer, just need to figure out how to light them up now.

IMG_0331_(resized).JPG

IMG_0339_(resized).JPG

#6785 3 years ago

Dang...now those are BIG. You may have to put some kind of dimmer on it.

#6786 3 years ago
    Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Could you post the name / brand of both the black and gray colors? How is the black? I've been considering a black ceiling / gray wall combination so I really like your choice.

I went to Lowes for Valspar 2 in 1

Its thick paint. Man...

Keep in mind Grey is a bitch. You have to choose between one that leans towards brown, blue or purple. I've fallen victim to the purpl end. Repainted & had the blue age, fade & morph into... purple again lol.

So now I am going for a grey w/brown undertones.

The black is called Kettle Black. The grey is rugged suede. The carpet is... I forget. It gets installed July 7the. Cant wait! In the pic it looks brown but in real life it's much more grey.

Hope that helps

Tomorrow we start painting the walls. Gonna be dark!

20160625_183410_(resized).jpg

20160618_133230_(resized).jpg

#6787 3 years ago
    Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Picked up 2 of these signs that came from a local movie theater. Not sure where to put the other one yet. They have LEDs in them but no transformer, just need to figure out how to light them up now.

Very nice, I want one!

#6788 3 years ago

She forced me to clean up the Gameroom side and the workshop side. Current lineup and art has started to hit the walls. I redid the lights with recessed and split the circuit to have the cans above the game dimmable.

Picked up what was left of the alphabet at the local Michaels to spell out Games. $5 a letter on sale.

Added one with the lights turned down.

image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#6789 3 years ago
    Quoted from herbertbsharp:

If they are 12v leds. Just buy a 12v wall wart adapter and cut off the male connector and wire it up.
    If you have an old CPU power supply kicking around you can test it with 12 and 5v.
    Or just use that to power it.

#6790 3 years ago

Just got my project Pinball Pool up and running and back in the house, so thought I'd post up a shot of the the back side of the laundry room with my little collection and an even smaller vpcab and mame arcade machine. My first 3 pinballs, 6 months ago there was just the vp cab.

2016-06-25_21.38.12_(resized).jpg

#6791 3 years ago

My small but fun collection. I really enjoy the time when family and friends come over to play and have a blast.

20160607_164640_(resized).jpg

#6792 3 years ago

Watching the Sonoma NASCAR race!image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#6793 3 years ago

Ya need to mount that up on the wall!

#6794 3 years ago

image_(resized).jpeg[att=3218985,image_(resized).jpeg728245 caption=""]

image_(resized).jpeg

#6795 3 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

Ya need to mount that up on the wall!

Thought alot about that.... and get myself a Wii U and play some rail-shooter games!

#6796 3 years ago

Gonna spam the thread with an update

Man its so dark. Darker than the picture. I feel like I'm on the surface of the moon & the black ceiling is infinite space lol. Since it's flat black with no reflection it feels weird to stand under it.

I can only imagine how it will be once the dark carpet is installed & the Orca film (marijuana grow room material) is on the windows & black blinds.

Welcome to Europa Arcade the 6th closest moon to Jupiter. Sit down, enjoy some imported intergalactic hallucinogenic milk & watch a few Riff Raff music videos on the 120"

20160626_170313_(resized).jpg

#6798 3 years ago

Stewart on the last turn.

#6799 3 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Gonna spam the thread with an update
    Man its so dark. Darker than the picture. I feel like I'm on the surface of the moon & the black ceiling is infinite space lol. Since it's flat black with no reflection it feels weird to stand under it.
    I can only imagine how it will be once the dark carpet is installed & the Orca film (marijuana grow room material) is on the windows & black blinds.
    Welcome to Europa Arcade the 6th closest moon to Jupiter. Sit down, enjoy some imported intergalactic hallucinogenic milk & watch a few Riff Raff music videos on the 120"

You'll have the lit games and stuff on the walls and it will light up nice. Now if you were putting down black light carpet the room would explode with color.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 62.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 269.00
    Cabinet - Other
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 6.00
    Electronics
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 30.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 129.00
    Lighting - Led
    LED OCD
    $ 79.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 54.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 29.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 199.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 209.99
    $ 5,999.99
    $ 74.99
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pin Monk
    $ 24.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 399.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Top-Notch Target Shields
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 11.95
    $ 5.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Chrome Candy
    $ 8,000.00
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    There are 13748 posts in this topic. You are on page 136 of 275.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside