Topic Stats

• 13,740 posts
  • 1,696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by dirkdiggler
  • Topic is favorited by 708 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 9,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0568 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0567 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0566 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0565 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0564 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0563 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0562 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0572 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0571 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0570 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0569 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20190817_211832_972 (resized).jpg
    20190817_185217 (resized).jpg
    83148 (resized).jpeg
    20190807_135903 (resized).jpg
    20190728_151934 (resized).jpg

There are 13740 posts in this topic. You are on page 135 of 275.
    #6701 3 years ago
    Quoted from flamehead:

Mine is modest compared to most of you guys

Where did you get the cool rug?

#6702 3 years ago

^^^^^^^I second that. Pinball Vault rug?

#6703 3 years ago

The ball graphic is the same graphic Stern uses in its logo now. Very cool rug.

#6704 3 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

^^^^^^^I second that. Pinball Vault rug?

I was wondering the same thing! I tried googling it, and couldn't find it. Please do tell.

#6705 3 years ago

Yes, The rug really ties the room together!
    Would like to have me one of those as well!

#6706 3 years ago

I say it about once a month. This is the best thread on Pinside. It could literally be its own web site.

#6707 3 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

I say it about once a month. This is the best thread on Pinside. It could literally be its own web site.

AGREE! If only there was a way to filter out all the chit chat and just look at pics, it would be REALLY awesome...

#6708 3 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

AGREE! If only there was a way to filter out all the chit chat and just look at pics, it would be REALLY awesome...

I like the chit.....the chat not so much

#6709 3 years ago

A gallery view of all images associated to a particular thread seems like something that would actually be usefull (and fun to view) in a thread like this (and some others) and also seems like it would probably be reasonably easy to code.

#6710 3 years ago

I posted a feature request for that functionality some time ago. Crickets...

Maybe they were too busy with Stalkermatic 3000.

#6711 3 years ago

110% agree.
    A mix between pinballowner and pinside. To be able to
    Stock photos of our games and sharing them. I love the random option of pinball owner to scroll people games.

But it might takes A huge server...

#6712 3 years ago
    Quoted from Cheese_WizardPQ:

110% agree.
    A mix between pinballowner and pinside. To be able to
    Stock photos of our games and sharing them. I love the random option of pinball owner to scroll people games.
    But it might takes A huge server...

Building an array of images that exist in posts in a topic would not be difficult on the PHP side of things, nor would building a simple responsive grid to display the images.

I sent Robin some code help to fix an issue with Facebook Open Graph data on Pinside Market ads, which he did say he would implement, although I do not know if it happened yet.

Maybe I will whip something up and send him a snippet to possibly create a topic image gallery view.

#6713 3 years ago

Also, no clue about the above Pin Rug, but I did come across this on eBay: ebay.com link » Bally Pinball Machine Logo 6ft X 2 Ft Hall Runner Rug Fully Licensed Mr Pinball

#6714 3 years ago
    Quoted from Bos98:

Building an array of images that exist in posts in a topic would not be difficult on the PHP side of things, nor would building a simple responsive grid to display the images.
    I sent Robin some code help to fix an issue with Facebook Open Graph data on Pinside Market ads, which he did say he would implement, although I do not know if it happened yet.
    Maybe I will whip something up and send him a snippet to possibly create a topic image gallery view.

YupYup, the image info object could even include a link back to the post that it came from allowing you to visually jump to a spot in a thread like this that is mostly pictures already.

#6715 3 years ago

I started on a 650 sq ft attached gameroom about 5 months ago. Still a work in progress, but we just finished the bookshelf door today Got about 7 more pins I need to move in over the coming weeks and some neons/posters to hang but I'm pleased with how it's turned out so far.

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#6716 3 years ago
    Quoted from Damon:

I started on a 650 sq ft attached gameroom about 5 months ago. Still a work in progress, but we just finished the bookshelf door today Got about 7 more pins I need to move in over the coming weeks and some neons/posters to hang but I'm pleased with how it's turned out so far.

Very nice. Do you have some pictures with the games and the black light on?

#6717 3 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Very nice. Do you have some pictures with the games and the black light on?

I don't have any offhand but I'll take some next week and post them ?

#6718 3 years ago

I'm without a gameroom for a month

Realized something... the upstairs sucks. The TV is always on Bubble Guppies or the Mindy Project.

Anyway we are blacking & greying out this mixed use theater/arcade room. Cant wait!

20160611_130759_(resized).jpg

#6719 3 years ago
    Quoted from Damon:

I don't have any offhand but I'll take some next week and post them ?

Ok great. Ya know what really makes your black light carpet pop....put a black light source on the bottom of every game. I have a 21 inch florescent bl bulb on the bottom of each game to light up the carpet. Doing that makes the games look like they are floating on the carpet and not look like a dead (light wise) area under the games.

#6720 3 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Realized something... the upstairs sucks. The TV is always on Bubble Guppies or the Mindy Project.
    Anyway we are blacking & greying out this mixed use theater/arcade room. Cant wait!

Oh man that's BIG.

#6721 3 years ago
    Quoted from Damon:

Your topper is missing on the melons

#6722 3 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:Ok great. Ya know what really makes your black light carpet pop....put a black light source on the bottom of every game. I have a 21 inch florescent bl bulb on the bottom of each game to light up the carpet. Doing that makes the games look like they are floating on the carpet and not look like a dead (light wise) area under the games.

That's a really good idea, def gonna use that. Any tips on the best place to get them? Home Depot?

Quoted from PappyBoyington:

Your topper is missing on the melons

Im working on it;-p

#6723 3 years ago

Update of my small game room.

IMG_0034_(resized).JPG

#6724 3 years ago
    Quoted from Damon:

Love the secret bat cave.......um.....I mean MANCAVE entrance. Great job!

#6725 3 years ago

Love that carpet, Damon! So trippy.

#6726 3 years ago
    Quoted from Damon:

That's a really good idea, def gonna use that. Any tips on the best place to get them? Home Depot?

I have them on all my games and it works great, it's called Under the Sea with colorful fish, coral and seaweed. I got my lights at Menards when they had one of their 11% rebate offers

#6727 3 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

I have them on all my games and it works great, it's called Under the Sea with colorful fish, coral and seaweed. I got my lights at Menards when they had one of their 11% rebate offers

Show us some pics, Paul!

#6728 3 years ago

Do a video. Please ?

#6729 3 years ago

Here is the only place in my game room where all the pins are visible. I finally don't have to look an empty space after canceling my MMR LE order and filling in that spot with a TWD I borrowed from a friend.

2016-06-12_at_11-12-01_(resized).jpg

#6730 3 years ago
    Quoted from twenty84:

Here is the only place in my game room where all the pins are visible. I finally don't have to look an empty space after canceling my MMR LE order and filling in that spot with a TWD I borrowed from a friend.

Nice! What's that topper you have on your CV?

#6731 3 years ago
    Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Show us some pics, Paul!

Quoted from Buzz:

Do a video. Please ?

Here are some good ones that show how the under cab bl look, also the above bl's are lit so the whole carpet explodes with light and the games seem to float. My camera didn't really capture the sharpness of the prints or the richness of the different colors.

IMGA0531[1]_(resized).JPG

IMGA0532[1]_(resized).JPG

IMGA0533[1]_(resized).JPG

IMGA0536[1]_(resized).JPG

IMGA0535[1]_(resized).JPG

#6732 3 years ago
    Quoted from Vino:

Nice! What's that topper you have on your CV?

Not really a topper. It is a tube amp and speaker I use to listen to music and podcasts. I had it on the floor, but my son would mess with it so I moved it up there

#6733 3 years ago

Thanks Paul that looks like a real awesome space. I love those leg lights. You should still do a video walk though. Thanks for pics and cool mod.

#6734 3 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

Thanks Paul that looks like a real awesome space. I love those leg lights. You should still do a video walk though. Thanks for pics and cool mod.

Thanks, everybody likes it. I wish I could do a vid but I don't have anything to do it with. Stills just don't do it justice. Your just gonna have to come over and play sometime. Just hop a jet, I'm only a few hours away.

#6735 3 years ago

Dead on got too

#6736 3 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

I'm excited to see how it looks! Your gameroom has always been one of my favorites - a very clean look.

#6737 3 years ago

Last tease pic to share before the paint/carpet.

See you all in a month. This thread is too painful to visit while all my shit is in storage.

Sniffle

20160612_172820_(resized).jpg

#6738 3 years ago
    Quoted from twenty84:

Nice line up!!
    They still haven't shipped all those MMR LE's yet?

#6739 3 years ago

Pics don't do it justice. Waiting on 4 games to finish room. Then I think some color dmd's and for sure some leg lights and shooter housing. 16 games to make pretty.

image_(resized).jpg

#6740 3 years ago

A few with games off

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

#6741 3 years ago

Just giving a shoutout to RDreynolds.. Loving these tiles

image_(resized).jpeg

#6742 3 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Last tease pic to share before the paint/carpet.

Could you post the name / brand of both the black and gray colors? How is the black? I've been considering a black ceiling / gray wall combination so I really like your choice.

#6743 3 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

Pics don't do it justice. Waiting on 4 games to finish room. Then I think some color dmd's and for sure some leg lights and shooter housing. 16 games to make pretty.

Oh man your killin me with the height of your ceiling....sooooo jealous. Is that a laser throwing those light streaks? You need black light carpet to light up your floor.

#6744 3 years ago

Yes Paul it's a Dj laser and Dj light machine. That room is my formal living and dinning area of my house. A work in progress. One day I want to put down some black light carpet and do my lighting like yours and add stuff to walls.

#6745 3 years ago

Ps. Your the lucky one. I miss not having a basement.

#6746 3 years ago

Squeezed in TAF for lucky number seven. I'm definitely at capacity and I think I mean it this time?

basement-1asdf730.png

#6747 3 years ago
    Quoted from PappyBoyington:

Your topper is missing on the melons.

Quoted from Damon:

I'm working on it.

Maybe just drape a lace bra size 34DD over the top of the backbox?

#6748 3 years ago
    Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Squeezed in TAF for lucky number seven. I'm definitely at capacity and I think I mean it this time?

PFFFFFffffffffffffft!
    Instruments and candy cab out, more pins in.

#6749 3 years ago

Nice collection! I am your New Jersey neighbor....

Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

#6750 3 years ago
    Quoted from jkashani:

Nice collection! I am your New Jersey neighbor....

Hi neighbor, thank you! I have a cabin in Sussex county I go back and forth to a lot, looks like you're smack dab in the middle of my trip. If you ever wake up in the middle of the night and hear a bunch of banging noises, don't worry... it's just me rocking your ST Premium, and Black Knight, and TZ etc... I promise to change the balls and wax every 100 plays... cool?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    € 8.10
    Flipper Parts
    Buthamburg
    $ 29.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 11,500.00
    $ 399.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Great American Pinball
    € 279.00
    Displays
    PINBALLSP
    $ 49.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 269.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 139.00
    $ 39.95
    Playfield - Protection
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 65.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Texas Pinball
    $ 15.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 229.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 39.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 10.95
    $ 7,299.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 200.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 37.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    There are 13740 posts in this topic. You are on page 135 of 275.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside