Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg
    There are 23,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 129 of 477.
    #6401 8 years ago
    Quoted from scottslash:

flamehead, where did you get that rug?

+1 where did you get that rug???

#6402 7 years ago

Hey Dart_Chris , any interest in selling your Salvation ?

Mike

#6403 7 years ago
    Quoted from PlatinumPinMike:

Hey Dart_Chris , any interest in selling your Salvation ?
    Mike

Hahahaha nice

#6404 7 years ago

Well I picked up a couple of the games. Still missing the Mario karts and the skee ball but I did get the buck hunter, terminator salvation and T2 arcade.
    So far only have got the big buck hunter into the house.

Tough with my two little boys.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#6405 7 years ago

So cool. Looking forward to pics and maybe a walk though video once your done. Is the whole house going to be an arcade. As stated before it would be a dream of mine to have a whole house arcade. Love seeing someone living that dream. Please keep us posted, or at least me.

#6406 7 years ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

Well I picked up a couple of the games. Still missing the Mario karts and the skee ball but I did get the buck hunter, terminator salvation and T2 arcade.
    So far only have got the big buck hunter into the house.
    Tough with my two little boys.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

Oh man I'd love to have a T2 Salvation stand up arcade like yours.

#6407 7 years ago
    Quoted from jrawlinson_2000:

So after many months the games shed is complete...
    From this;
    » YouTube video
    To this;
    » YouTube video
    Now to get my BOP playfield swapped out and v2.0 deployed...

IMG_3486b_(resized).JPGIMG_3487b_(resized).JPGIMG_3483b_(resized).JPG

What's size is this building you built? I am building something similar would like to know how large you went with this building.. Thanks it looks great!

#6408 7 years ago

All done now.

#6409 7 years ago

More

#6410 7 years ago

More

#6411 7 years ago

Last one is the work room.

#6412 7 years ago

Is that a marshall half stack fridge?

#6413 7 years ago
    Quoted from amkoepfer:

Is that a marshall half stack fridge?

Yes sir!

#6414 7 years ago

That turned out sharp, lots of room. Looks like you could use gutters on that building though.

#6415 7 years ago

No way, they would be full of leaves in a month. Then, I would have to clean them.

#6416 7 years ago

Here's how the basement looks as of 01 May 2016

20160501_220444_(resized).jpg20160501_220444_(resized).jpg

Got the idea from a couple Pinsiders to get flyers of every game I own or have owned in the past. It gives you a real sense of "how far you've come along", "how much money you have spent" or "how flipping nuts you are". Either way, I love looking at the fylers and thinking "wow.....I'm a spendthrift...!" .
    20160501_220201_(resized).jpg20160501_220201_(resized).jpg

Crazy to know I have 4 more to hang still: RFM, Met Pro, IMVE, TWD Pro (and TWD Prem technically)...

#6417 7 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

No way, they would be full of leaves in a month. Then, I would have to clean them.

Not if you get the Gutter Guard type. Having all that water running off your roof and splashing up against the wall where the ramp is is not good and the other side where it runs off the roof onto the grass will give you a nice line of dead grass. I know that one from personal experience, I didn't have a gutter on that side of my garage addition and within a year I had a line of dead grass there. It got drowned.

#6418 7 years ago

Place looks real nice, Nevus. I have the same problem with gutters at my house. They are always full of leaves and with the pounding downpours we get, I doubt any gutter will work.

#6419 7 years ago

Wow, Nevus ! sweet ass gameroom. Nicely done , very clean. You have good taste , I can tell with all of the details and materials you used.

#6420 7 years ago

A little update on my room. I cleared out my storage unit, and this ended up in gaming area! Hopefully it will be forced to run to the hills!! But for now, it's a mechanical work of art!

0501162049_(resized).jpg0501162049_(resized).jpg

#6421 7 years ago

Wow nevus, thats an awesome idea. Is that diy or did you buy it somewhere?

#6422 7 years ago

Very nice Nevus!

#6423 7 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

Last one is the work room.

image_(resized).jpeg

I think you need to create some space in your work room. I'd be more than willing to help by taking the Eight Ball Deluxe off of your hands.

#6424 7 years ago
    Quoted from Dooskie:

I think you need to create some space in your work room. I'd be more than willing to help by taking the Eight Ball Deluxe off of your hands.

A line is forming for that EBD

#6425 7 years ago
    Quoted from amkoepfer:

Wow nevus, thats an awesome idea. Is that diy or did you buy it somewhere?

Thanks! Assuming you mean the Marshall, Amazon.com.

#6426 7 years ago

My garage and games cabin, transformers and starwars leaving shortly ghostbusters will be here this week going to add it to Bttf I. The garage

#6427 7 years ago

Wow ! that is a crazy room. Looks like a toy store filled with merchandise with some games around it for decoration. I love the wall coverings too with the superheroes on it. What is worth more the pins and games , or the merch on the walls? Its gotta be close...impressive sir. Looks like a fun room to hangout in and play some games.

#6428 7 years ago

Some pics from last year when my room was more pin related and I owned 20

#6429 7 years ago

Much better then....

#6430 7 years ago
    Quoted from scottydoesntknow:

Some pics from last year

Quoted from modfather:

What is worth more the pins and games or the merchandise on the walls?

Why bother asking? Apparently Scotty doesn't know.

#6431 7 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

Why bother asking? Apparently Scotty doesn't know.

The figures and bits are worth more than the pins, most my pins are low value apart from gb when it arrives, I just love the underrated games hence down to my last keeper pins which is a strange collection now!

#6432 7 years ago

Em room is ready for cornerbead and finishing! My junk harbor freight rotozip started smoking so i had to replace that today. 2 of them is still cheaper than a good one!

20160502_180458_(resized).jpg20160502_180458_(resized).jpg

20160502_180509_(resized).jpg20160502_180509_(resized).jpg

20160502_180520_(resized).jpg20160502_180520_(resized).jpg

20160502_180536_(resized).jpg20160502_180536_(resized).jpg

#6433 7 years ago

Whoops sorry, i meant to post that on my gameroom build thread

#6434 7 years ago

Looks great, but has to be a pain to work on the games huh? So close together...

#6435 7 years ago

and removed the glass

#6436 7 years ago

How did you ever get the glass out?!

#6437 7 years ago

Looks awesome Nevus, congrats!

#6438 7 years ago
    Quoted from Nokoro:

How did you ever get the glass out?!

I used to left the front ends of the pins and prop them up or had to do shuffle with them, wasn't fun!

#6439 7 years ago

I used to left the front ends of the pins and prop them up or had to do shuffle with them, wasn't fun!

Ment lift dam pro text!

#6440 7 years ago

#6441 7 years ago

Sweet snowboards Kcbbq13

#6442 7 years ago

Change up the lineup a bit! This will be my setup until we move in a year or two. That will give me time to save up for a nice house warming pin! Haha

#6443 7 years ago

Nice looking lineup Chuckwurt. I'll let you know when I set the date of my GB Premium unboxing party.

#6444 7 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

Got the idea from a couple Pinsiders to get flyers of every game I own or have owned in the past. It gives you a real sense of "how far you've come along", "how much money you have spent" or "how flipping nuts you are". Either way, I love looking at the fylers and thinking "wow.....I'm a spendthrift...!" .

I like this idea. I went with the "magnet collection" to remember all the games I either own now or have owned in the past - they stick to the front of the half-size fridge I keep in the pinball room. Some guy on klov prints the magnets for a couple bucks each.

pinball-magnets_(resized).jpgpinball-magnets_(resized).jpg

#6445 7 years ago

Hey guys looking for ideas to make the room less sterile. Beyond the pins, the walls are lifeless and I am really non-committal when it comes to artwork. Suggestions welcome.

I thought some faux brick wall panels behind the pins which they sell at home depot just to give the space some dimension. Those bar stools are wrapped around a giant 4 person Multicade.

IMG_1788-1_(resized).JPGIMG_1788-1_(resized).JPG

#6446 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bos98:

Hey guys looking for ideas to make the room less sterile. Beyond the pins, the walls are lifeless and I am really non-committal when it comes to artwork. Suggestions welcome.

I Like the blacked out ceiling look, if it works for your space... I went with a deep purple/blue wall color and bright rug. changed out the ceiling lights. For wall art, I bought game flyers for the games I own, framed them and hung them on the wall. I've got a photo posted on my profile page.

Looks like a fun lineup!

#6447 7 years ago

On page 127 tamoore posted his new you tube video of his space. Lots of great ideas there and you can watch previous vids to see how it progressed over time. Stunning space he has.

#6448 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bos98:Hey guys looking for ideas to make the room less sterile. Beyond the pins, the walls are lifeless and I am really non-committal when it comes to artwork. Suggestions welcome.

Nice collection. My space is also fairly vanilla and the pins don't leave me much room to hang anything on the wall. One thing I did that made a huge difference is I purchased a 3-pack of Philips Hue bulbs at home depot and scattered them around the room. You control them with an app via wifi. I used my phone to sample 3 colors from my Iron Man translite, so one is a reddish-magenta, another is purple, and the other is a gold-ish orange... I use those as my exclusive light source when I play and it really makes it feel like a seventies sci-fi movie now. The cool thing is once you turn the bulb off, it resets to warm white, so the next time you turn on the lights it looks like a normal room.

#6449 7 years ago

I like the idea of a brick accent wall, also the black ceiling. Probably not both though. Depends if you prefer a dark look when you play and walk around. I blacked out my walls and ceiling...and the pinball machines are the 'art'.

#6450 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bos98:

I thought some faux brick wall panels behind the pins which they sell at home depot just to give the space some dimension. Those bar stools are wrapped around a giant 4 person Multicade.

I was going to wait until I was done with my space to post a video. But this may be a little far out for you but I went with jelly domes for lighting.
    I also second the hue bulbs. I have six of those throughout the house.
    Also can never go wrong with neon.

There are 23,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 129 of 477.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms/page/129 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.