Topic Stats

• 14,022 posts
  • 1,729 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 minutes ago by Blitzburgh99
  • Topic is favorited by 719 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 9,589 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

8FF5C459-BE89-4659-A551-2297D50FE6D7 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20191022-080844 (resized).png
    goodfellas (resized).jpg
    12845109-2951-4EA6-A95C-2D305B65FE38 (resized).jpeg
    20191016_135228 (resized).jpg
    20191011_201854 (resized).jpg
    20191011_201833 (resized).jpg
    20191011_201804 (resized).jpg
    3376A689-0890-4AC1-9F24-E901E5E010C6 (resized).jpeg
    B5C2523F-2D15-4F2A-837D-9E0339ED602C (resized).jpeg
    BE9C558C-E84E-405D-BD03-2364F8E3CE8E (resized).jpeg
    6BD9273D-97D7-4304-93BA-6EC154CCD37F (resized).jpeg
    3C289638-7E6C-4E05-A483-C7B4A308B1BE (resized).jpeg
    E9857896-37C6-4C1E-B517-6C917E6C77CE (resized).jpeg
    487BD71E-5597-4BF5-ACE2-53E8C9223DA9 (resized).jpeg
    34B06F91-8108-4120-9A62-87D8BA24A577 (resized).jpeg

There are 14022 posts in this topic. You are on page 128 of 281.
    #6351 3 years ago

A couple of shots from the mezelmods.com shop

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#6352 3 years ago

Great news about the terminator salvation being a hit for guests.
    I actually found an HUO one along with a HUO big buck hunter HD. I am picking them up next week. Also have two Mario kart 2s coming along with a new skee ball.

I just went for it. Will post pics when everything arrives.

#6353 3 years ago
    Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Got salvation when it came out, still the main attraction every party I host. For some weird reason chicks dig that also. They keep saying : good anger management therapy lol

See above. Fail post. lol

#6354 3 years ago
    Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Next to my terminator salvation :

That is BADASS!!...for new people in the arcade I can see it being a huge hit. Just wondering about long term playability for you....I considered getting one for my arcade, but my sons got to play this on freeplay at Flippers, and with all the continues they finished the game in one night. Are there add-ons for extended gameplay, or is it always the same?

#6355 3 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

Newest video of my bar/arcade.

Your arcade is off the hook.....I love themes, and the 70's room is so freaking cool. If Stern does a Hendrix pin with Dirty Donnie art it will be a must have for your room.

This has always been one of my favorite threads on Pinside.

#6356 3 years ago

The garage game room is getting a bit cramped.

image_(resized).jpeg

#6357 3 years ago
    Quoted from hooch333:

That is BADASS!!...for new people in the arcade I can see it being a huge hit. Just wondering about long term playability for you....I considered getting one for my arcade, but my sons got to play this on freeplay at Flippers, and with all the continues they finished the game in one night. Are there add-ons for extended gameplay, or is it always the same?

Always the same but you can choose your level and ajust difficulty. I have 2 very young sons and they play it almost every day. One of my sneaky trick to attrack them into my world : the game room. Also have many toys and collectibles that helps too lol. Bringing them into the gameroom makes them want to try new stuff and pinball is not the most attractive games to kids but it is growing on them and my older one is getting pretty good at Metallica. Even put Avengers action figures on each possible shot in my pin. It can be difficult for kids to understand pinball rules but by guiding them and telling them to aim for iron man and now captain america it becomes easier and more fun for them. So yeah, Terminator is repetitive and can be complete in 45 minutes. I don't play very often but you need variety. Pinball, vids, laser light shooters and racing games makes a game room more complete.

#6358 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinster68:

image_(resized).jpeg

You need to get that car in the driveway where it belongs thats at least three more pinball spots!

#6359 3 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

Newest video of my bar/arcade.

When I move, and I find a house where I know I can build a big gameroom, that's what I envision.. Splitting it up into separate "rooms" with themes. I'll have a space theme room, and a "halloween" room. The rest will be varied, but those 2 rooms are a must.

#6360 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballlew:

You need to get that car in the driveway where it belongs thats at least three more pinball spots!

I sure have been thinking about it! I actually snapped this photo the day before taking in another pin, so yes that car is out in the driveway under a cover. It's "supposed" to be temporary as I shift some things around so the car can come back in.

#6361 3 years ago
    Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Always the same but you can choose your level and ajust difficulty. I have 2 very young sons and they play it almost every day. One of my sneaky trick to attrack them into my world : the game room. Also have many toys and collectibles that helps too lol. Bringing them into the gameroom makes them want to try new stuff and pinball is not the most attractive games to kids but it is growing on them and my older one is getting pretty good at Metallica. Even put Avengers action figures on each possible shot in my pin. It can be difficult for kids to understand pinball rules but by guiding them and telling them to aim for iron man and now captain america it becomes easier and more fun for them. So yeah, Terminator is repetitive and can be complete in 45 minutes. I don't play very often but you need variety. Pinball, vids, laser light shooters and racing games makes a game room more complete.

These are exactly my thoughts. I want a family fun center. Pinball will always be my favorite but it is not for everyone. I have spent more than a NIB BBB in the last couple months on non pinball stuff. I want all my friends, family and especially my kids to love the area. That is why I will have once everything ships, claw machine, slot machines, skeeball, shooters, linked drivers and of course pinball. The more I can get the kids into the area the more I can get them eventually into pinball.

Nos I just need everything to ship.

#6362 3 years ago
    Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Quoted from jorge5240:

These are exactly my thoughts. I want a family fun center. Pinball will always be my favorite but it is not for everyone. I have spent more than a NIB BBB in the last couple months on non pinball stuff. I want all my friends, family and especially my kids to love the area. That is why I will have once everything ships, claw machine, slot machines, skeeball, shooters, linked drivers and of course pinball. The more I can get the kids into the area the more I can get them eventually into pinball.
    Nos I just need everything to ship.

We are all in the same boat.....My arcade has a lot of variety, and to be honest the pinball is the least by my kids. By far, the most played game in my arcade is NFL Blitz, by my sons. I took a video last year (I wish I could post here) of a party my teenagers had in my arcade. About 15 kids......on every racer. shooter, fighter, multicade, console game in my arcade......and then I pan the camera to a whole wall of pinball machines with no one playing them! They are slowly coming around though......maybe Ghostbusters will pique their interest!

#6363 3 years ago

You must have a lot of space. I wanted to get a skee ball as well, but they are to big. I agree variety is nice. I have linked drivers always a favorite of guest, a shooter and Classic arcade, with a touch screen on the bar. 15 pins take up the rest. Wish I could buy my neighbors house and make it my arcade.

#6364 3 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

You must have a lot of space. I wanted to get a skee ball as well, but they are to big. I agree variety is nice. I have linked drivers always a favorite of guest, a shooter and Classic arcade, with a touch screen on the bar. 15 pins take up the rest. Wish I could buy my neighbors house and make it my arcade.

Long story but that is basically what happened. I have a 2000 square foot house I am turning into a game house. All black ceilings and game room area rugs throughout. I will be posting pics once all the new toys arrive.

#6365 3 years ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

Long story but that is basically what happened. I have a 2000 square foot house I am turning into a game house. All black ceilings and game room area rugs throughout. I will be posting pics once all the new toys arrive.

WOW! You must be single. Any black light carpet?

#6366 3 years ago

Sounds really cool. Can't wait to see some pics.

#6368 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

Video Tour of my Garage Arcade
    » YouTube video

Why were you in such a hurry?

#6369 3 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

WOW! You must be single. Any black light carpet?

No,but we did buy the neighbor house. My wife likes it because it is a family hobby. I do have black light carpeting but I have American DJ jelly domes lighting up, not black lights.

Can't wait until Tuesday to pick up the buck hunter and terminator.

#6370 3 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

There's a few gems in there , looks great!

#6371 3 years ago

My 'game room' is a little bit different from everybody else's. It starts indoors with three pinball machines and a room full of golf clubs. Then it spills outside to 205 acres of rolling terrain, ponds, trees, and closely mown areas with holes and flagsticks. If you are ever in Old Town, Maine, stop in, play the pins, have a beer and then head out to play my golf course. I can guarantee you will have a fun day.

#3TeesOct2015_(resized).JPG

ProShop.12.2016_(resized).JPG

ProShop.4.2016_(resized).JPG

ProShop.2.2016_(resized).JPG

Pinball.2.2016_(resized).JPG

#6373 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dooskie:

My 'game room' is a little bit different from everybody else's. It starts indoors with three pinball machines and a room full of golf clubs. Then it spills outside to 205 acres of rolling terrain, ponds, trees, and closely mown areas with holes and flagsticks. If you are ever in Old Town, Maine, stop in, play the pins, have a beer and then head out to play my golf course. I can guarantee you will have a fun day.

#3TeesOct2015_(resized).JPGProShop.12.2016_(resized).JPGProShop.4.2016_(resized).JPGProShop.2.2016_(resized).JPGPinball.2.2016_(resized).JPG

Nice! I grew up in Maine and still have family there. Will try to get up to you some tme this Summer.

Do you really own a King Kong?

#6374 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Nice! I grew up in Maine and still have family there. Will try to get up to you some tme this Summer.
    Do you really own a King Kong?

Yes, but that won't get put out at the golf course. It's currently being refurbished, then will stay safely at my house.

#6375 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinster68:

image_(resized).jpeg

Nice Z4 , Mine is in that same color also nice Centaur. I like your style.

#6376 3 years ago

Nothing too fancy here. Per the Gameroom treaty of 2016 with my wife I am not allowed to expand beyond the small carpeted area. So 3 arcade games are in the unfinished purgatory at the moment and will be sold. The giant multicade is going to be redone with just a 47" tv wall mounted and the control panel I built moved to just a pedestal to get rid of the NBA Jam cabinet it is in which takes up too much space. That should get me enough room to house six total Pins.

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

I have rearranged so many times, thankfully the moving pads under the levelers makes it easy to push everything around.

image_(resized).jpeg

Still need to decorate. Although I recently added some stools. Much easier for my son and his friends to play now.

image_(resized).jpeg

#6377 3 years ago

There is so much more space but I am not allowed to enter the theater space or my sons play area which is huge on the other side
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg

#6378 3 years ago
    Quoted from Bos98:

There is so much more space but I am not allowed to enter the theater space or my sons play area which is huge on the other side
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg

He will grow up. It won't be a play area forever.

#6379 3 years ago
    Quoted from Bos98:

BS...revolt

#6380 3 years ago
    Quoted from Bos98:

Per the Gameroom treaty of 2016 with my wife I am not allowed to expand beyond the small carpeted area.

I love it. But Bos it looks like you coulda negotiated a bit more space...

#6381 3 years ago

That red couch could be three more pins!!!

#6382 3 years ago
    Quoted from Bos98:

I am not allowed to enter the theater space

I just put my theater outside, and invite the neighbors!

MOvie_Screen_(resized).JPG

#6383 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dooskie:

#3TeesOct2015_(resized).JPGProShop.12.2016_(resized).JPGProShop.4.2016_(resized).JPGProShop.2.2016_(resized).JPGPinball.2.2016_(resized).JPG

I'm stopping by for like a week!

#6384 3 years ago
    Quoted from Bos98:

Per the Gameroom treaty of 2016...

Love it. Game on brother!

#6385 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dooskie:

How did I know you would have a NGG pin in there!

#6386 3 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

People have short attention spans!

#6388 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

People have short attention spans!

Short what?

#6389 3 years ago

Quick video of my gameroom.

#6390 3 years ago

You were thinking of Johnson's, didn't you

#6391 3 years ago
    Quoted from scottslash:

I love it. But Bos it looks like you coulda negotiated a bit more space...

I measured linear footage and if I could reclaim all the space other than the theater I have enough room for about 30 games give or take depending on cabinet variation. One day... One day.

I did bring home a Dutch re-import MSF today... Trying to Tetris some more space on my limited carpeted area.

image_(resized).jpeg

#6392 3 years ago
    Quoted from rottenrobert1313:

» YouTube video

Awesome game room Robert! Nice collection!

#6393 3 years ago

» YouTube video

Great gameroom! I really like the sparkle powdercoat on your BOP, that looks pretty slick.

#6394 3 years ago

Very cool! Jealous of some of those my wishlist pins you have there!!

#6395 3 years ago

My current lineup

image_(resized).jpeg

#6396 3 years ago
    Quoted from MrBellMan:

Awesome game room Robert! Nice collection!

Quoted from Spitfiren8:

Great gameroom! I really like the sparkle powdercoat on your BOP, that looks pretty slick.

Thanks guys. Yeah the Bop was done by a previous owner so I can't take credit for it. It does look nice though.

#6397 3 years ago

» YouTube video

Very nice Robert and the Getaway looks great, we'll except for the mtn. mod...that's gotta go.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

#6398 3 years ago

flamehead, where did you get that rug?

#6399 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Very nice Robert and the Getaway looks great, we'll except for the mtn. mod...that's gotta go.
    John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

Gee I wonder where he could find someone to unload that piece of junk onto???

#6400 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

Haha. Funny John. But um.....you had your chance.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 84.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 79.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    RGP Models
    $ 7,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 200.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 189.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 69.00
    Playfield - Protection
    The MOD Couple
    $ 10.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Flashinstinct
    $ 22.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 40.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 70.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    The Pinball Vault
    $ 107.95
    Lighting - Other
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 245.95
    Boards
    Allteksystems
    $ 45.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    £ 49.00
    Playfield - Other
    PinballToys
    There are 14022 posts in this topic. You are on page 128 of 281.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside