Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg
    There are 23,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 477.
    #551 11 years ago
    Quoted from Mouldman1:

love the super chexx machine....I can never seem to find one on a deal though....did you buy yours new?

Actually, that's an original Canadian Chexx from '83. I bought it broken (read: cheap) and worked perfectly after a relatively quick fix. Cleaned up nice too. Love it. Everybody that visits loves it. Chexx, Warlords CT, Super Sprint and Upper Deck are guest favorites. Pinball is generally ignored ... unless it's the Toronto Pinball League.

When I eventually clear out the other projects, I plan to paint the players Toronto Maple Leafs vs Montreal Canadiens. Currently, it's Russia vs Canada.

#552 11 years ago

Jeebus Kevin, you've amassed quite the collection..

#553 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_customs:

Jeebus Kevin, you've amassed quite the collection..

Thanks, Brock. Yeah, I like it. Almost *done*. Problem is, I like just about everything arcade, old and new, but space is limited so compromises have to be made, like using XX-in-1 boards/mame for some of the vids. I'm still trying to figure out where I can squeeze a 4-player NBA Jam down there.

#554 11 years ago

A very well-rounded collection and it nice condition!

#555 11 years ago

Just shot this quick video yesterday with my iPhone.

#556 11 years ago

your pins are like the energizer bunny....they keep going, and going, and going......

really awesome!

#557 11 years ago
    Quoted from Mouldman1:

your pins are like the energizer bunny....they keep going, and going, and going......

Haha. Thanks. I have room for another 10 or so before I hit the garage.... Then it's alllll down hill

#558 11 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

Just shot this quick video yesterday with my iPhone.

STELLAR Collection!! Tell Vin I said whats up!

#559 11 years ago

Here is a video of my game room:

Pappy

#560 11 years ago
    Quoted from PappyBoyington:

Here is a video of my game room:

Pappy

Here is also a video of my Garage / Shop:

Pappy

#561 11 years ago

cool vid Pappy... I want to do my floor like that too... re doing a bathroom right now though
    had to do that so I can buy more pinballs maybe I'll start a new post with my "other than pin projects" nice space you got... pleasure to have you here...

#562 11 years ago

Here a nice video of my Game Room with my laser and fogger on

#563 11 years ago

Cenobyte cool vid, what kind of juice do you use in your fogger?

#564 11 years ago

Very cool vid. I used to use a fogger but noticed it put a very light film on everything. I used all kinds of fog from neutral to vanilla and cherry. I also over did it with fog a few times. It was tempting what can I say. I'm sure you don't have that problem; that was awhile ago. I guess it's safe to breathe. I need a lazer like that. I enjoyed the vid. Thanks for sharing.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    #567 11 years ago

Wow it's tight down there BVM!! Can I ask why the pins are angled? Seems like you would have more space with them flush against the wall.

#570 11 years ago

I didn't think about the glass lol!!

#572 11 years ago

You should put in a pully/crane system across the ceiling so that you could pick the game up, pull the legs, and then slide them over the tops of the others. Looks like enough room between the playfields and ceiling to do something like that.

Oh yeah nice setup by the way it looks like a fun place to spend a few hours!

#574 11 years ago

A basement full of pins is extreme.... Getting them in/out easier is just smart lol..

#575 11 years ago
    Quoted from Cenobyte:

» YouTube video

After that video I'm ready to hit the strip here and dance my behind off. Laser is cool with the fogger.

#576 11 years ago

Amazing!!!!

#577 11 years ago

I have posted in here a while ago, but have added to the lineup since then, so here are a few pics of my gameroom

IMG_8245.JPGIMG_8245.JPG IMG_8238.JPGIMG_8238.JPG IMG_8248.JPGIMG_8248.JPG

#578 11 years ago

I modded the Arcade Legends so it is a 1200+ in one system. The cocktail unit by the foosball is a 60 in 1. The Obutto Cockpit is hooked up to a PS3 with a G27 wheel - usually to play Gran Turismo 5.

IMG_8250.jpgIMG_8250.jpg IMG_8255.JPGIMG_8255.JPG IMG_9821.JPGIMG_9821.JPG

#579 11 years ago

Vader, plus TV area.

IMG_8916.JPGIMG_8916.JPG IMG_8908.jpgIMG_8908.jpg IMG_8907.JPGIMG_8907.JPG

#580 11 years ago
    Quoted from Apollyon:

usually to play Gran Turismo 5.

Love that game, still play it every time I can. Too bad I don't have room for a cockpit steering wheel.

#582 11 years ago
    Quoted from BVM:

spanks_4 said:

A basement full of pins is extreme.... Getting them in/out easier is just smart lol..
    It's not a basement my friend.

Oh ok I'm sorry about that.

#583 11 years ago
    Quoted from APOLLO_13:

Cenobyte cool vid, what kind of juice do you use in your fogger?

It's water based fogger fluid (type "C", not sure what that means).

Quoted from Loupie:

Very cool vid. I used to use a fogger but noticed it put a very light film on everything. I used all kinds of fog from neutral to vanilla and cherry. I also over did it with fog a few times. It was tempting what can I say. I'm sure you don't have that problem; that was awhile ago. I guess it's safe to breathe. I need a lazer like that. I enjoyed the vid. Thanks for sharing.

No fallout whatsoever, so I'm still using the fogger on a regular basis. It's not on every day of course, but only when we're having a party with friends.

Here's another vid from the slot race track and some of the pins:

#584 11 years ago
    Quoted from Cenobyte:

Love it!

Pappy

#585 11 years ago
    Quoted from APOLLO_13:

cool vid Pappy... I want to do my floor like that too... re doing a bathroom right now though
    had to do that so I can buy more pinballs maybe I'll start a new post with my "other than pin projects" nice space you got... pleasure to have you here...

Thanks A 13!

Pappy

#586 11 years ago

Great looking race course Cenobyte

#587 11 years ago
    Quoted from Apollyon:

I have posted in here a while ago, but have added to the lineup since then, so here are a few pics.

Ron, that's a sweet setup you got happening! I might have to take you up on the invite and come check it out
    I should post some new pics too, I've moved 4 out, brought 4 new ones in and added a Ultimate Arcade after we talked last time.

#588 11 years ago

For sure you should come by! Its like we have complimentary collections (you Bally / Williams and me Stern), with TSPP to bridge the gap.

Where did you pick up the Ultimate Arcade from? Is it a XX in one?

#589 11 years ago

here are a couple of mine

DSC00202.JPGDSC00202.JPG

#590 11 years ago

Very nice collection Basil. I see you have a bunch of pins we don't have pics for in our database. Would you be willing to upload a few of each?

#591 11 years ago

sure. I tried to upload a couple more but there is a size limit. I will have to resize some and try again.

#592 11 years ago
    Quoted from Apollyon:

The Obutto Cockpit is hooked up to a PS3 with a G27 wheel - usually to play Gran Turismo 5.

I have the same setup

#593 11 years ago
    Quoted from asnatlas:

Apollyon said:
    The Obutto Cockpit is hooked up to a PS3 with a G27 wheel - usually to play Gran Turismo 5.

I have the same setup

You can't beat the Obutto for price, value and overall package. It is an amazing rig for the price. Super sturdy, well thought out. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a cockpit. And be sure to hook a Buttkicker up behind the seat.

#594 11 years ago
    Quoted from Apollyon:

You can't beat the Obutto for price, value and overall package. It is an amazing rig for the price. Super sturdy, well thought out. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a cockpit. And be sure to hook a Buttkicker up behind the seat.

I agree 100%
    I also have a Buttkicker installed on my setup.

#595 11 years ago

Apollyon said:You can't beat the Obutto for price, value and overall package. It is an amazing rig for the price. Super sturdy, well thought out. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a cockpit. And be sure to hook a Buttkicker up behind the seat.
    I agree 100%
    I also have a Buttkicker installed on my setup.

That is a great cockpit; I chose a different route basically because the cockpit takes up quite a bit of real estate in the game room. These are actually spare seats for my race car (the seats are bolted to bases made from steel tubing). I have a wheelstandpro for my G27 (very sturdy and folds up nicely when not in use), which I use almost exclusively for iRacing. The setup also serves as a gaming station for the kids (we move the seats for shooting games, etc).

Also included some pics of the pins and my evolving game room.

gameroom3.jpggameroom3.jpg gameroom2.jpggameroom2.jpg gameroom4.jpggameroom4.jpg gameroom5.jpggameroom5.jpg gameroom_7.jpggameroom_7.jpg gameroom_8.jpggameroom_8.jpg

#596 11 years ago

I am a bit late to the party, but I will share

This is pretty much what I have in the basement now.

basement_100.jpgbasement_100.jpg basement_101.jpgbasement_101.jpg basement_102.jpgbasement_102.jpg basement_104.jpgbasement_104.jpg basement_105.jpgbasement_105.jpg basement103.jpgbasement103.jpg

#597 11 years ago

hello my 1st post on the forum , quick video of my room (popeye & gilligans island are being worked on)

#598 11 years ago

Nice lineup! I need to get myself a MB. Played it a few times at PAGG last weekend and now I want one!

#599 11 years ago

Here's my bar/game room/B-52 shrine/kid's playroom. Hopefully more pins to come!

DSC_0020.JPGDSC_0020.JPG

#600 11 years ago
    Quoted from bluevegas:

Nice lineup! I need to get myself a MB. Played it a few times at PAGG last weekend and now I want one!

You'll be hooked. I am.

There are 23,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 477.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms/page/12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.