Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg
    There are 23,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 100 of 477.
    #4951 8 years ago
    Quoted from mamemaster:

Here are my latest pics....

image.jpg image_1.jpg image_2.jpg

I envy your nice high ceiling. Nice.

#4952 8 years ago
    Quoted from investingdad:

Our game room20150901_204018.jpg

You have plenty of room for pins. You gonna keep the pool table? I wish I had room to put my 7 footer up, I really miss it.

#4953 8 years ago
    Quoted from Gorno:

I don't particularly want to paint anything in the basement. This place is temporary. But, in a couple years I will hopefully have a nice finished basement. My basement would be a nightmare to reorganize for painting. 672 square feet and no garage makes my basement a mess.

I see, that makes sense then. My gameroom section is about 600sq ft.

#4954 8 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

You have plenty of room for pins. You gonna keep the pool table? I wish I had room to put my 7 footer up, I really miss it.

I love the pool table. I stink at pool but I relish just shooting balls after the family is in bed and football is on.

#4955 8 years ago
    Quoted from investingdad:

I love the pool table. I stink at pool but I relish just shooting balls after the family is in bed and football is on.

I hear ya, when my garage is finished inside I'm gonna set mine up out there. The garage is 24X36 with a 10ft ceiling, big enough for my Mustang, the table and a nice work space, maybe a pin or 2, a 50in. tv and some seating.

#4956 8 years ago

Heres my gameroom. I fall into the category of plenty of space but not enough money. Lol.

Getting ready to do a full tare down on my most recent new to me game. Bop.

20150810_100403.jpg20150810_100403.jpg20150813_202351.jpg20150813_202351.jpg

20150813_202450.jpg20150813_202450.jpg

#4957 8 years ago

You need to buy a JACK-BOT!

#4958 8 years ago
    Quoted from AlexSMendes:

You need to buy a JACK-BOT!

I'd love to own a Jack Bot. Then I believe I'd have every game that Pinbot was in one way or another.

#4959 8 years ago
    Quoted from rottenrobert1313:

Heres my gameroom. I fall into the category of plenty of space but not enough money. Lol.
    20150810_100403.jpg 20150813_202351.jpg
    20150813_202450.jpg

Nice early game line. I have just the opposite problem...enough money but out of space.

#4960 8 years ago

I'd love to own a Jack Bot. Then I believe I'd have every game that Pinbot was in one way or another.

Gotta get the BOP 2.0 kit first ...

#4961 8 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Gotta get the BOP 2.0 kit first ...

Actually, I need to find a better playfield for the bride. She's a little worn down. For now I'll just clean her up and replace the ramps and a few other parts.

#4962 8 years ago

Sold a bunch, these last two remain. New cabinet art, playfields, switches, boards etc

image.jpgimage.jpg

image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

#4963 8 years ago

Been awhile and i added a few vids recently so here's a few updated pics...
    image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#4964 8 years ago
    Quoted from Spitfiren8:

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

That wide angle picture at the end is awesome. Great collection and nice game room! One day my pins will have a finished room to show off in.

#4966 8 years ago
    Quoted from Spitfiren8:

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Very nice details.... loved the NASCAR race car hanging on the ceiling, and the car floor mats on the floor!

#4967 8 years ago

Sweet lineup!

#4968 8 years ago
    Quoted from Grg:

Sold a bunch, these last two remain. New cabinet art, playfields, switches, boards etc

image.jpg image_1.jpg

That's a fantastic 1-2 punch!

#4969 8 years ago
    Quoted from Spitfiren8:

If you ever come up for a Husker game, stop by and play some pinball!

#4970 8 years ago
    Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Very nice details.... loved the Nascar race car hanging on the ceiling, and the car floor mats on the floor!

here's my nascar
    IMG_20140516_182958_816.jpgIMG_20140516_182958_816.jpg

#4971 8 years ago

incredible

#4972 8 years ago
    Quoted from dothedoo:

If you ever come up for a Husker game, stop by and play some pinball!

I usually get home around the Holidays, thanks for the invite! Im from Omaha, my sis just moved to Lincoln so maybe Ill hit you up when im home. GO BIG RED!!!

#4973 8 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

here's my Nascar
    IMG_20140516_182958_816.jpg

I'd love to find a Ford one for my garage, it has a 10ft ceiling.

#4974 8 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

I'd love to find a Ford one for my garage, it has a 10ft ceiling.

They are really cool lights. You can sometimes find em on epay for a decent price. From the era they were made you would be looking for the Ford Taurus blue duece like yzfguy's. Here's my Chevy.
    image.jpgimage.jpg

#4975 8 years ago

That looks awesome! Did you turn the light fixture upside down to light it up? I removed it and put color changing led strips inside.

#4976 8 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

That looks awesome! Did you turn the light fixture upside down to light it up? I removed it and put color changing led strips inside.

No its still stock.
    image.jpgimage.jpg

#4977 8 years ago

Aah. I see. I made a shield for the bottom so light did not come out and glare off of everything. I usually hang with just neons and pins on and those tubes are BRIGHT!

#4978 8 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

Aah. I see. I made a shield for the bottom so light did not come out and glare off of everything. I usually hang with just neons and pins on and those tubes are BRIGHT!

They are bright, they were made as Billiard lights. Its great when im workin on a game, I just slide the game under it. I leave it off when I have the games on tho, the neons are plenty in the space and set a good "mood"

#4979 8 years ago
    Quoted from mamemaster:

Here are my latest pics....

Where did you get your bartop MAME with the 2x 6 buttons?
    Was it something you built? I'd love to find something like that.

#4982 8 years ago

Is nascar the one where they just drive around in circles or is that indy cars?

#4983 8 years ago
    Quoted from Spitfiren8:

They are really cool lights. You can sometimes find em on epay for a decent price. From the era they were made you would be looking for the Ford Taurus blue duece like yzfguy's. Here's my Chevy.
    image.jpg

I found a few but man are they expensive. I'm out.

#4984 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinmanguy:

Is Nascar the one where they just drive around in circles or is that indy cars?

You need to see the South Park Nascar episode,all is explained!

#4985 8 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

I found a few but man are they expensive. I'm out.

Ha! I just looked on epay and they are stuuupid priced! I think I paid 250 a few years ago. There was a bunch listed over 500 at the time too, they do come up at reasonable prices tho!

#4986 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinmanguy:

Is Nascar the one where they just drive around in circles or is that indy cars?

Hey I've driven a stock car at Daytona at 160mph when it was 95 degrees outside and the dew point was 80. It is waaaaaaay more difficult then they make it look....and I wasn't out there with 41 other cars tryin to stuff me into the wall. I have TOTAL respect for what those guys do every week. Try it some time and you'll see what I mean.

#4987 8 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Hey I've driven a stock car at Daytona at 160mph when it was 95 degrees outside and the dew point was 80. It is waaaaaaay more difficult then they make it look....and I wasn't out there with 41 other cars tryin to stuff me into the wall. I have TOTAL respect for what those guys do every week. Try it some time and you'll see what I mean.

Yuuuuuup! Those that don't watch/understand racing have zero idea how difficult it is.

#4988 8 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I love that long stretch with pins on one side and bar top and stools on the other side. Fantastic space!

Me too, fits perfectly and looks amazing.

#4990 8 years ago
    Quoted from Spitfiren8:

Yuuuuuup! Those that don't watch/understand racing have zero idea how difficult it is.

Didn't say it wasn't difficult, I couldn't do it. But difficult doesn't equal entertaining.

#4991 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinmanguy:

Didn't say it wasn't difficult, I couldn't do it. But difficult doesn't equal entertaining.

To be actually on the stands and watch a live NASCAR race or any race that "drive around circles" is awesome, and a experience some can never forget. Now, to watch a live race on a road course can be extremely boring especially when you only get to see the cars pass right through you every 2 min or so... They all have it's unique characteristics and I love'em all!

#4992 8 years ago
    Quoted from Spitfiren8:

No its still stock.
    image.jpg

You see, I'd hang it upside down..... Wasn't originally meant to be like this?

#4993 8 years ago

Still my favorite and lovingly drama-free thread on pinside. My turn to post. I was going to wait until it was done-done but I've come to realize that it will never happen... Always more to do. A couple more games in the garage to add and bunches of stuff to add to the walls. Pretty current minus the just added popcorn cart. As you can tell I'm big into branding my gameroom. This along with hundreds of other images flash on the TV screens throughout the space.

Slide5.jpgSlide5.jpg

Slide6.jpgSlide6.jpg

#4994 8 years ago

I ahve a 1/2 size nascar hood on the ceiling IMG_20150904_114748_709.jpgIMG_20150904_114748_709.jpg

#4995 8 years ago
    Quoted from ddebuss:

Still my favorite and lovingly drama-free thread on pinside. My turn to post. I was going to wait until it was done-done but I've come to realize that it will never happen... Always more to do. A couple more games in the garage to add and bunches of stuff to add to the walls. Pretty current minus the just added popcorn cart. As you can tell I'm big into branding my gameroom. This along with hundreds of other images flash on the TV screens throughout the space.

Slide5.jpg Slide6.jpg

Very nice! Similar setup with toolbox in room like I have - make working convenient. Where did you get the stackable stools?

#4996 8 years ago
    Quoted from MT45:

Very nice! Similar setup with toolbox in room like I have - make working convenient. Where did you get the stackable stools?

Thanks!

If I have a party with more than 10 people I generally move the toolbox into a different spot or a nearby storage room since it gets in the way. Great for putting pizza on it. The worst part is my bad habit of filling it with stuff not put away

The stools don't yet have my branding on them but will eventually. They are are fold able and stack able. They come from Home Depot at http://www.homedepot.com/p/Gorilla-Ladders-1-Step-Plastic-Stool-with-300-lb-Load-Capacity-PL-1/203247301. I seem to recall I got them for $7 or $8 but I'm not positive. Still a great stool and worth $10. Wish they were red though

#4997 8 years ago

IMG_3156.jpgIMG_3156.jpg

IMG_3157.jpgIMG_3157.jpg

IMG_3154.jpgIMG_3154.jpg

#4998 8 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

I ahve a 1/2 size Nascar hood on the ceiling :)IMG_20150904_114748_709.jpg

Cool, I have a door skin with the race graphics on it from when I raced my Mustang on the Bonneville salt flats, it will be going on the garage wall.

#4999 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballjuice:

IMG_3156.jpg IMG_3157.jpg IMG_3154.jpg

Is that just an RBG strip?

#5000 8 years ago

Yes. It's actually a RGBA strip made by Philips. It's the MX4 Graze Powercore lighting. I have it setup to run color shows, off of the iPlayer3 SD storage device, also made by Philips. It has a 10 X 60 degree spread lens on it, which is perfect for this application.

There are 23,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 100 of 477.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms/page/100 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.