Topic Stats

• 23,810 posts
  • 2,343 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 1,119 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EBFC34-48FD-435B-AB3B-4A5273C6510A (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    20240407_103947 (resized).jpg
    B9FFAD34-18DF-4AB2-888B-E1CD25FD4525 (resized).jpeg
    1 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184918 (resized).jpg
    20240406_184903 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0559 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1216 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1211 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1212 (resized).jpeg
    There are 23,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 477.
    #451 12 years ago
    Quoted from JeffZee:

First time poster. Here are some pics of the gameroom. A few more are on my webpage...
    http://www.jeff-z.com/pinball/gameroom/gameroom.html

I see bare floor. You need to fill it with more pins!

#452 12 years ago

1 room fuul, more in other places.

100_1553.jpg100_1553.jpg

#455 12 years ago

what a great lineup..i would kill for that. u want anyone dead. Just kidding

#456 12 years ago
    Quoted from mojozone:

what a great lineup..i would kill for that. u want anyone dead. Just kidding

ROTFL!!!

Mojozone, your comments are darn funny!!

IE: " I'd like to punch my location in the face"

#457 12 years ago

Ha thanks. I'm still learning a lot about pinball and it's history, so it's my best way to contribute at the moment!

#458 12 years ago

I like to punch the clown.

#459 12 years ago

Figured I would post some pics of my gameroom too. Is it bad that I chose to buy pinball machines instead of finishing my basement? lol IMAG2698.jpgIMAG2698.jpg IMAG2697.jpgIMAG2697.jpg IMAG2694.jpgIMAG2694.jpg

#460 12 years ago
    Quoted from jtimmons:

Is it bad that I chose to buy pinball machines instead of finishing my basement?

I thought that WAS how to finish a basement.

#461 12 years ago
    Quoted from FlipperMagician:

I thought that WAS how to finish a basement. []

bazinga!

#462 12 years ago

Things have changed since these pics were taken, but you get the idea.

http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/Gameroom

Bryan (CARGPB 14)
    http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

#463 12 years ago

WOW thats impressive, you have no reason to ever the leave the house.. :applause:carpet looks amazing

#464 12 years ago

Great room, I like the paint stripes on the walls. How did you get the Star Tribune vendor?

#465 12 years ago
    Quoted from PinRaider:

How did you get the Star Tribune vendor?

You can usually find one sitting around on a street corner. Are they not free to take?

#466 12 years ago

Touchee, I just need to figure out what to do with all the papers inside since I cant read.

#467 12 years ago

I cant read either. Must be because we are both Oakland fans

#468 12 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Things have changed since these pics were taken, but you get the idea.
    http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/Gameroom
    Bryan (CARGPB 14)

Thanks Bryan,

Never get tired of looking at these ... but there's been changes, and we need to see 'em. So get that camera and start snappin'

Brian

#469 12 years ago

It was in the basement of a local convenience store I did work for. It was about a month old and the Star Trib decided not to use it anymore. They just never came back to get it. It took me a good six months before I could talk the owner into selling it to me.

Bryan (CARGPB 14)

Quoted from PinRaider:

Great room, I like the paint stripes on the walls. How did you get the Star Tribune vendor?

#470 12 years ago

Here is a semi recent pic of 1 wall of our home gameroom.

2012-01-14_19.38.14.jpg2012-01-14_19.38.14.jpg

#471 12 years ago

my line-up

pinball.jpgpinball.jpg

#472 12 years ago

Now that's a threesome I could get down with.

#473 12 years ago

How about a gameroom....corner ... ? Kinda don't have my own gameroom - YET. Air Force housing at the rate I'm getting is great, but the sacrifice is no man cave ._. ....for now! Even got the appropriate shirt for owning pins - a Life is Good shirt that says "Mr. Fix It" on the front with a drill.

And it's true - life is good. Now go play some pinball!

100_4401.JPG100_4401.JPG

#474 12 years ago
    Quoted from schwarz:

Now that's a threesome I could get down with.

Wouldn't that be four-some if you got involved.... ?

Man, you guys have some flat-out amazing gamerooms, and in some cases, game buildings!!!

#475 12 years ago

Two great starter pins NewPinOwner have you got midnight madness yet??

#476 12 years ago

Here's a video of my game room, which features a secret, "haunted" book case entrance that my dad helped me build about a year ago. The room was added by the previous owners, so the doorway used to simply be a wall at the end of the house. It was the perfect candidate for such a project. If you pull a particular book, the book case opens up and you can enter the game room. Additionally, 4 of the shelves are motorized. Books slide forward and back on the shelves "by themselves," giving the illusion that ghosts are moving them. It was a pretty wild project:

Here's a pic of the book case from the outside:

Bookcase.jpgBookcase.jpg

My game room is mostly video games (the most pins I ever had at once was 3), but I feel the pin bug biting me again for the first time in years, so I'm sure it's just a matter of time before I start swapping out some vids for more pins. Here are some pics of my game room:
    ZAMA-newlayout.jpgZAMA-newlayout.jpg

MH,_TAF,_BZ,_and_RT.jpgMH,_TAF,_BZ,_and_RT.jpg

Shockwave.jpgShockwave.jpg

SA_and_TT.jpgSA_and_TT.jpg

Here's my current line up: Monster Bash, The House of the Dead 2, Sea Wolf, Warlords (cocktail), Time Traveler, Space Ace/Dragon's Lair, Star Wars (with ESB switching kit), Star Wars Trilogy, Tron, Discs of Tron, Satan's Hollow, Mad Planets, Major Havoc, Berzerk, Tempest, and Punch-Out.

#477 12 years ago

that bookcase is awesome! I need one!

#478 12 years ago

The room is small, but it'd fit at least 2 more pins on the other side. I might paint the walls a dark gray to make the lighting pop more...I'm sort of lucky in that since it's so small the machines and lighting are enough decoration to make it look pretty finished!

all-small.pngall-small.png

#479 12 years ago

I'm sorry 30FathomDave, but that might be the coolest thing I have ever seen. What an amazing job you did on that bookcase. Absolutely incredible.

I don't get impressed by much, but that left me speechless. Bravo!

#480 12 years ago

awesome gameroom dave!!

good to see you here on the pinside.

im going through the same thing right now..... slowly selling the cades to make more room/money for the pins chris

#481 12 years ago

OMG that book shelf is awesome!

#482 12 years ago

Never in my life would I have thought that I'd be envious of a bookshelf.

#483 12 years ago
    Quoted from 30FathomDave:

Here's a video of my game room, which features a secret, "haunted" book case entrance that my dad helped me build about a year ago. The room was added by the previous owners, so the doorway used to simply be a wall at the end of the house. It was the perfect candidate for such a project. If you pull a particular book, the book case opens up and you can enter the game room. Additionally, 4 of the shelves are motorized. Books slide forward and back on the shelves "by themselves," giving the illusion that ghosts are moving them. It was a pretty wild project:
    » YouTube video
    Here's a pic of the book case from the outside:

My game room is mostly video games (the most pins I ever had at once was 3), but I feel the pin bug biting me again for the first time in years, so I'm sure it's just a matter of time before I start swapping out some vids for more pins. Here are some pics of my game room:

Here's my current line up: Monster Bash, The House of the Dead 2, Sea Wolf, Warlords (cocktail), Time Traveler, Space Ace/Dragon's Lair, Star Wars (with ESB switching kit), Star Wars Trilogy, Tron, Discs of Tron, Satan's Hollow, Mad Planets, Major Havoc, Berzerk, Tempest, and Punch-Out.

Attachments MH,_TAF,_BZ,_and_RT.jpg (34.5 KB, 0 downloads) 22 hours old SA_and_TT.jpg (61.9 KB, 0 downloads) 22 hours old Shockwave.jpg (51.4 KB, 0 downloads) 22 hours old ZAMA-newlayout.jpg (49.1 KB, 0 downloads) 22 hours old Bookcase.jpg (42.4 KB, 0 downloads) 22 hours old

That's really really cool, that book shelve and the arcade too.

#484 12 years ago

Thanks, everybody! That bookcase project was a total blast. I eventually plan to do some other "haunted house" type enhancements to my game room and house, so I'll post updates as that stuff takes shape.

#485 12 years ago
    #487 12 years ago

Bookshelf is awesome, great game room !

#488 12 years ago

That has to take the "coolest arcade entrance" award with flying colors! Too cool!

#489 12 years ago

Bookshelf is awesome!! We are big WDW fans also so that just adds to very well executed idea.

#490 12 years ago

"THE BIRTH OF A GAME ROOM"

Got this house in 2007 with a bitchin' 1960's kitchen... right. Then I trashed the kitchen, cut down a wall to make a small bar, converted the dining room to a game room (wife's suggestion B.I.O.N.) and poof, here it was...

Also threw in a couple shots of my garage game room/shop. Love this hobby.

DSCN2635.JPG.jpgDSCN2635.JPG.jpg IMG_2891.jpgIMG_2891.jpg IMG_4917.jpgIMG_4917.jpg IMG_4901.jpgIMG_4901.jpg IMG_4908.jpgIMG_4908.jpg IMG_4912.jpgIMG_4912.jpg

#491 12 years ago

nice pad pinster.

#492 12 years ago
    Quoted from pinster68:

"THE BIRTH OF A GAME ROOM"
    Got this house in 2007 with a bitchin' 1960's kitchen... right. Then I trashed the kitchen, cut down a wall to make a small bar, converted the dining room to a game room (wife's suggestion B.I.O.N.) and poof, here there it was...

Awesome rooms and your wife sounds like a keeper

#493 12 years ago

Thanks guys. Yeah, the wife's a keeper. And I even admitted having an affair with the Hooter's girl pictured in my shop photo. She didn't believe me. At least I was honest.

#494 12 years ago

Nice setup Pinster68.

#495 12 years ago

CE 3K has come in the 80's area !

P1020401.JPGP1020401.JPG

#497 12 years ago

Updated T2 in game room...But not for long

gameroom.jpggameroom.jpg

#498 12 years ago
    Quoted from pinster68:

Thanks guys. Yeah, the wife's a keeper. And I even admitted having an affair with the Hooter's girl pictured in my shop photo. She didn't believe me. At least I was honest.

Hey! Nice to see my Donkey Kong again!

Nice setup.. man i wish i could keep pins on my main level..

#499 12 years ago

Yeah, that's a keeper. It was the game that ate most of my quarters in the 80's, so I must have it. Need to work on my high score. Also might do the double DK mod, but really want to keep it stock.

#500 12 years ago
    Quoted from 30FathomDave:

Thanks, everybody! That bookcase project was a total blast. I eventually plan to do some other "haunted house" type enhancements to my game room and house, so I'll post updates as that stuff takes shape.

Looking forward too it, your place is awesome, can I assume another halloween party this year?!?! :p

There are 23,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 477.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.