(Topic ID: 288930)

Lets say you only have physical room for 2 pinballs in your home

By JohnTTwo

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20210222_085149 (resized).jpg
    TOM (resized).jpg
    146ABA3C-4A8C-467B-8339-258DAB1994C2 (resized).jpeg
    5994B65A-49E2-4F2B-ADC7-FD84B2355A8F (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JohnTTwo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

What 2 games would you get and why???

Thanks

#56 3 years ago
    Quoted from JethroP:

Depends on you....what do you want? Family oriented? You like monsters and demons? Shoot 'em up themes? Crazy sounds? Wild art? Deep rules? Water themes? TV show themes? Movie themes? Etc., etc., etc......
    Check out the TOP 100 here and ratings on IPDB.
    Oh yeah, whatever you get you'll likely rotate them out for something new after a few months anyway.

Sorry may be I wasn't clear, what games would you want if you only could have 2 games? Thanks great input so far!!!!

#58 3 years ago
    Quoted from Coz:

I assume you still have these 2 games. Are you looking to sell/trade for something new?
    [quoted image]

Nope not selling either, I really enjoy T2 since it was kinda of the pin I turned to corner on in learning how to play. Had a Paragon as a kid, just never knew what to shoot other then spelling out PARAGON, if I remember there was a girl on it with some nice ones as a 13 year kid I really enjoyed looking at.

I may have the disease of being a buyer in this pinball stuff, I have a empty basement of around 3,500 sq feet so sky is the limit and funds are really of zero issues if I want something.

I was curious what 2 machines the nutty pinball crew would want if they could only have 2 thinking it would help me decide on my list of machines I may want in the future. Birds of a feather ..............................................

Just got the WWCE delivered today, and pick up solid 8 TAF this week. TAF will most likely never leave til I am dead, my dads old DE won't either. All other machines have a chance of being sold some day.

I have moved out into the sticks and will be playing more pinball. Oh I also have a Pennant Fever, and stand up 60 old video games machine. Love that Pennant Fever for friends and kids that are not into the pins or video games.

I am more of a casual player moving into the pinball crazy, I know a little about pinball and can play oka, won a free game on my second time playing AFM yesterday. don't know what the score was, got a couple extra balls. Willi Wonka maybe a machine that never leaves my home as well, it plays for all and is just plain full like play me again fun for me.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JohnTTwo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-say-you-only-have-physical-room-for-2-pinballs-in-your-home?tu=JohnTTwo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.