(Topic ID: 288930)

Lets say you only have physical room for 2 pinballs in your home

By JohnTTwo

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20210222_085149 (resized).jpg
    TOM (resized).jpg
    146ABA3C-4A8C-467B-8339-258DAB1994C2 (resized).jpeg
    5994B65A-49E2-4F2B-ADC7-FD84B2355A8F (resized).jpeg
    There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 3 years ago

2 machines only. If you are a decent player you get 2 games with deep rule sheets. Otherwise you’ll be bored silly.
    Recommend - Wizard of Oz and Simpsons Pinball Party.

If you are a person who is just going to play once or twice a month or turn them on for parties. You’ll want games with “cool” toys. Addams Family and Medieval Madness.

#52 3 years ago
    Quoted from solarvalue:

Easy...Multimorphic P3

Two P3s make the most sense! We're up to 4 playfield modules and a bunch of mini-games. So you can set them up with completely different content and swap games at will, and you can set up a networked head-to-head game like CCR or Heads Up! and play directly against somebody else.

Further, some of the games are traditional pinball (Heist, LL-EE), and others are very different gameplay mechanics. OP's situation is perfect for P3s.

- Gerry
    https://www.multimorphic.com

#53 3 years ago

Here are your era choices IMO:

EM
    Early solid state
    System 11
    90s DMD
    Modern Era

Era selections depend greatly your bankroll. So figure that out & then purchase accordingly. Rotate them over time. With your limited space, never have 2 games on hand from the same era. Variety is the spice of life, and will make you a better player. When you determine your favorite eras, swap titles routinely from that era.

My tastes are from all different eras, so being limited to 2 pins would lead to some really difficult decisions.

#54 3 years ago

Hercules
    POTC (Zizzle)

#55 3 years ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Here are your era choices IMO:
    EM
    Early solid state
    System 11
    90s DMD
    Modern Era
    Era selections depend greatly your bankroll. So figure that out & then purchase accordingly. Rotate them over time. With your limited space, never have 2 games on hand from the same era. Variety is the spice of life, and will make you a better player. When you determine your favorite eras, swap titles routinely from that era.
    My tastes are from all different eras, so being limited to 2 pins would lead to some really difficult decisions.

There's as much variety within the realm of EM games as there is in games since 1977.

Pre-war games
    Snooker pins
    Flipperless 40's games
    Reverse flipper games
    50's & 60's 2" flipper pins
    60's & 70's Wedgeheads
    3" flipper 70's games

#56 3 years ago
    Quoted from JethroP:

Depends on you....what do you want? Family oriented? You like monsters and demons? Shoot 'em up themes? Crazy sounds? Wild art? Deep rules? Water themes? TV show themes? Movie themes? Etc., etc., etc......
    Check out the TOP 100 here and ratings on IPDB.
    Oh yeah, whatever you get you'll likely rotate them out for something new after a few months anyway.

Sorry may be I wasn't clear, what games would you want if you only could have 2 games? Thanks great input so far!!!!

#57 3 years ago

Iron Maiden pro
    Houdini

Years and years worth of entertainment right there!

#58 3 years ago
    Quoted from Coz:

I assume you still have these 2 games. Are you looking to sell/trade for something new?
    [quoted image]

Nope not selling either, I really enjoy T2 since it was kinda of the pin I turned to corner on in learning how to play. Had a Paragon as a kid, just never knew what to shoot other then spelling out PARAGON, if I remember there was a girl on it with some nice ones as a 13 year kid I really enjoyed looking at.

I may have the disease of being a buyer in this pinball stuff, I have a empty basement of around 3,500 sq feet so sky is the limit and funds are really of zero issues if I want something.

I was curious what 2 machines the nutty pinball crew would want if they could only have 2 thinking it would help me decide on my list of machines I may want in the future. Birds of a feather ..............................................

Just got the WWCE delivered today, and pick up solid 8 TAF this week. TAF will most likely never leave til I am dead, my dads old DE won't either. All other machines have a chance of being sold some day.

I have moved out into the sticks and will be playing more pinball. Oh I also have a Pennant Fever, and stand up 60 old video games machine. Love that Pennant Fever for friends and kids that are not into the pins or video games.

I am more of a casual player moving into the pinball crazy, I know a little about pinball and can play oka, won a free game on my second time playing AFM yesterday. don't know what the score was, got a couple extra balls. Willi Wonka maybe a machine that never leaves my home as well, it plays for all and is just plain full like play me again fun for me.

#59 3 years ago

Choosing only two is hard for me. I'd probably end up with a Mata Hari and a Black Knight pro. Eventually swapping out the black knight for another game my wife chooses.

I like black knight quite a bit, but it is the only pin she plays at the house.

#61 3 years ago

Attack from Mars and Firepower would be a great start. As time goes on you’ll trade anyway.

#62 3 years ago

LOTR-may never finish, always great to play. LZ premium-fun and fast, great music.

#63 3 years ago

IMDN LE
    &
    Wonka LE

#64 3 years ago

Attack from mars and metallica

#65 3 years ago

Iron Maiden and AFM

I do like AFM and Metallica in a close 2nd.

#66 3 years ago

For me JJP GNR and Iron Maiden. Why because I love the themes and enjoy the game play.

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-say-you-only-have-physical-room-for-2-pinballs-in-your-home/page/2?hl=zaki and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.