poster-pinside-web.jpg
poster-pinside-web.jpg
poster1.jpg
poster3.jpg
poster2.jpg
$(KGrHqNHJFYFGWdWFU1gBRs-3nK-p!~~60_5.jpeg
$(KGrHqIOKosFGVQF4PUgBRs-sMrdN!~~60_5.jpeg
thumbs_up_car.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ironmaidenpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#217 10 years ago

MAN THE LOOK ON HIS FACE WHEN IT SHOWS UP AT HIS DOOR WILL BE PRICELESS!!!!!!

#236 10 years ago

I really want to see a nice plaque GO on the machine with his sons pic on it in memory !! maby with something that says From all your Friends in the pinball world! idk just thinking out loud

#328 10 years ago

THIS IS REALLY COOL!

#353 10 years ago

would it be wrong to ask for a copy of file to print and hang on my wall?? it kinda makes me teary eyed every time i see it.. Kinda an eye opener for that even in these days with every thing going on in the world humanity is not lost

#356 10 years ago

sorry flash i started from the end and was reading backwards LOL yes you have a most awesome idea!!

#391 10 years ago
Quoted from PhilGreg:

pezpunk said:
this is getting a bit self-congratulatory in my eyes. i don't need a poster to commemorate the time i did something nice. as long as Don gets his machine, i'm satisfied.

flashinstinct said:
If someone wants to pay $15-20 (what ever the amount will be) for a poster about a nice act that they did while at the same time contributing more to the funeral fund....I will take "self congratulatory" any day

Yep.
People get to self-congratulate, Don gets a Tommy Machine, you can commemorate when you did something nice without a poster. Win-Win-Win!

k people need to get back to focus at hand and that is DON! i feel that some of the proceeds from the posters could help out to along as supply costs are covered take a % and donate to Dons funeral cost's

#392 10 years ago

everyone is entitled to there opinion whether it wrong or right don't make it the head of the thread LOL i am proud of all who have helped this man!!

#403 10 years ago

cool video i never played Tommy so i felt this appropriate to share as probably there are others that have never seen this machine

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ironmaidenpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-help-don-buy-that-tommy-in-memory-of-his-son?tu=ironmaidenpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.