• 136 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Wiggles
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

alive_head_score.jpg
There are 252 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.
#101 9 years ago

I hate any pin that is dirty and not working properly. There are plenty of pins I don't care for but don't hate. I suppose the only one to come to mind is Mustang. I like the theme but everything about it looks cheesy. I try to give it a chance but just feel like walking away.

#102 9 years ago

I am not sure about this thread. Rating the worst games will only result in offending people and make for an overall bad sentiment. What someone feels is a great game will be someone else worst. We all get that since we are all different people that like different pins.

#103 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

You found a virtual version of Avatar?

Ha...you didn't. lol

#104 9 years ago

X Files:everything everyone else said

Freddie:Nightmare on Elm St.:nightmare on "art' st. butt ugly

Avatar:"timing the release with the movie is SO not important"neither is this game

BDK:"we need to get it out in time for the movie,thats why the software is incomplete" yeah right see above

WoF: The chicks really go crazy when they see a giant head shot of Pat Sajak in the house.And its incomplete!!

#105 9 years ago

Several of you have offended me by putting DW on your lists, so now it's my turn to offend you.

In no particular order:

1. WOZ (don't get it)
2. Tron (don't get it)
3. Rolling Stones (mick on a stupid stick)
4. Rollercoaster Tycoon (hate the theme, annoying sounds, creepy troll has no pants)
5. Funhouse (can't get past Rudy)

#106 9 years ago

Don't hate, just like the least of pins I've played
1) Fish Tales
2) Twister
3) Avatar
4) Whirlwind
5) Lethal Weapon

#107 9 years ago

1. Ohio State Football
2. Pittsburgh Steelers
3. Eggplant
4. The movie Eat, Pray, Love
5. Lists

(not sure why people are listing pinball machines???)

#108 9 years ago

Ohio State Football!!!!! shame on you!

#109 9 years ago
Quoted from pindan3:

Ohio State Football!!!!! shame on you!

Too bad I couldn't put that one higher up!

#110 9 years ago
Quoted from captkirk:

Don't hate, just like the least of pins I've played
1) Fish Tales
2) Twister
3) Avatar
4) Whirlwind
5) Lethal Weapon

Whirlwind, that's a first.

#111 9 years ago

South Park x 5

#112 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

South Park x 5

It literally has poopy multiball! I thought spy hunter was lame.. I don't hate any pinball tho.

#113 9 years ago

The only games i dont like are ones that are not working properly or at all at a location.

I also don't like when operators charge a buck a game but i can deal with it.

But if i was at a bar and there was only one game I will play it regardless of the game. Pinball is pinball

#114 9 years ago

I haven't played every pinball made so this list is bound to change anytime, but here goes,
Simpsons pinball party, could not get into it
Iron man boring and repetitive with a bs ceter drain magnet
Wizard of oz -dark and overpriced. Only thing I liked was shaking the shit out of the machine when it side drained left to hit the pop bumper.
Waterworld what a turd, bad movie worse pinball. Shame on gottlieb for making this.
Star wars episode 1= BAD

#115 9 years ago
Quoted from timtim:

I also don't like when operators charge a buck a game but i can deal with it.

I assume most that are charging $1 are also offering 3 for $2 (.66 per play)?

If so, that is cheaper than your mid-90s cost to play in most cases.
http://data.bls.gov/cgi-bin/cpicalc.pl?cost1=0.50&year1=1994&year2=2014

.50 in 1994 = .80 in 2014

Pinball is cheaper to play on route now than it was in 1994.

#116 9 years ago

I could have fun with one of those plastic horseshit tabletop pins but if I had to choose then the top 5 on the top 100 list because they are not the top 5 at all for me. Of course changing TAF with LOTR's would have to happen. LOTR's is a top 5 as is STLE, TWDLE.

#117 9 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

trilogybeer said:
I agree this guy is a BLEEP asshole that never contributes shit to anything about to this BLEEP website and should probably be BLEEP banned for life .What a BLEEP piece of BLEEP . Sure hope the Moderators wake up and BLEEP ban me ( for one week)

You're a class act. Your parents did a wonderful job with you, buddy.

Pretty obvious Trilogy is invited to all parties. On the other hand we clearly know who mister no fun is. Glad most cut the guy some slack for pinsiding drunk especially since it was mostly harmless. One lash out at the chaperon in the corner killing the buzz but aside from that party on!

#118 9 years ago

Waterworld
SF II
Diamond Dude/Girl
South Park
TWD

#119 9 years ago

X-Files
Lethal Weapon
Kiss
Lost in Space
Comet

#120 9 years ago

I'll play almost anything in the wild unless the flipper(s) is (are) drooping or if I know it's got lots of issues. However, there are some aspects I find lame.

1. AFM/DM/TS/T2 art style. Boring and generic looking. Not bad art, just nothing really there. Funny thing is the same guy did it all and has done some other games with really cool results.

2. South Park and Austin Powers. Very bland. They are lower priced modern games and I'm looking to get into Sterns, but I didn't last a few minutes into the gameplay vids for either.

3. AFM/MM, same game? Not really, but they sure do feel like it. There are differences to how you qualify mb, but it seems like every shot has the same number of inserts in front of them. Hit them that many times and they max out and do something.

4. Star Trek (Stern) first round modes. Feels like the same thing over and over for each one. They aren't exactly, but there isn't enough distinction from one mode to the next aside from the video clips.

5. "Shoot the pyramid." Duh. If I could hit it as often as you say that, don't you think I would?

#121 9 years ago

I am suprised to see so many hate on SG. If you hold the left? flipper button in for a couple seconds before hitting start button the "shoot the pryamid" callouts are about cut in half.

Also if you play better then you are in the modes longer and don't hear the call out as often

SG is a great game on so many levels and I have to think that many have never played a good one or even know the pretty deep ruleset. A valid reason to not like it would be if you dont like multiball heavy games, but aside from that I can't imagine many real gripes. Super LE in todays standards, unique layout, TONs to shoot for, SUPER deep ruleset, lots of challenge and lastability, and amazing art on the game!

#122 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Pretty obvious Trilogy is invited to all parties. On the other hand we clearly know who mister no fun is. Glad most cut the guy some slack for pinsiding drunk especially since it was mostly harmless. One lash out at the chaperon in the corner killing the buzz but aside from that party on!

Being drunk and/or your team making an epic failure is no excuse for an adult being vulgar. I hope he is ashamed.

#123 9 years ago

The guy essentially asked for it, why is anyone surprised or defending him.

#124 9 years ago

1. Reading "See what I did there?"
2. Reading "I see what you did here."
3. Reading "This!"
4. People who turn off an EM machine in the middle of a ball (exceptions made for children, but barely)
5. Endlessly rotating score motors

#125 9 years ago

I love trilogy and will defend him until the end, yet nothing to defend him against here. If you can't handle a couple of curse words, dat a u problem

#126 9 years ago

It's the difference between being a child and an adult.

Like the little boy stomping and crying because he didn't get what he wants at the store. Nobody wants it there and nobody wants it here.

#127 9 years ago

Or getting a joke and not...

#128 9 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Or getting a joke and not...

I thought it was hilarious. Serious LOL material.

#129 9 years ago

I'm all for vulgarity and off color stuff, but not in a forum. This place represents pinball, it's not your personal play space, if you want to represent pinball like that, so be it, but don't be upset when repercussions happen. There are rules.

#130 9 years ago

I'm cool with Trilogy. He just got a little salty after his cheese team handed a win over to the hawks.

#131 9 years ago

You WI guys sure know how to party!

#132 9 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Shocking... Doesn't look to have turned into the X-files hate-athon you were pining for though eh?

Actually that wasn't the intent at all. YEs I hate Xfiles and think it's tied with SF 2 as the worst DMD's ever made, but I knew everyone elses opinions would be different. For one, i'd say 50% of the people on pinside have never played an Xfiles. So they wouldn't be able to know if it sucks or not. Everyone plays different games and dislikes them based on different reasons. Some hate fan pattern games, some hate stop and go. Some hate games with yellow in them. Some hate games that have a ramp that is shaped like a horse shoe. Some hate spinners, or all games with black rubber. Who knows. Hence the purpose of this fun little thread. It is just for fun and we always talk about the best of this and that. Nice to have something different.

#133 9 years ago

Anything designed by Lawlor.

Sorry guys. Not a fan at all.

#134 9 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

I'm cool with Trilogy. He just got a little salty after his cheese team handed a win over to the hawks.

And he should have expected it. Everyone here did. the Hawks have never lost a home game in the playoffs. It was doomed from the start. Packers also have never lost a playoff game at home. Luck of the seating, gave the Hawks the home field advantage. Could have easily went the other way.

#135 9 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Anything designed by Lawlor.
Sorry guys. Not a fan at all.

Btw, you can't be vague. You have to list 5 specific examples. Vague descriptions are clearly stated as not counting on the initial post. So list your top 5 lawler poopers.

#136 9 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I love trilogy and will defend him until the end, yet nothing to defend him against here. If you can't handle a couple of curse words, dat a u problem

Did someone say Fawk, ass, shight, puzzy, pizz, cuntry, or anything of the like?

#137 9 years ago

top 5 worst for me:
1, disco fever- just.. dreadful..
2. Supersonic: omg
3. Raven: I cried tears of joy when I sold it after one week
4. Goldball: Dumpster fire with displays
5. Shreck: Looks only really, I cant look at it too long, like maybe a few seconds..

To all of you listing ACDC, Tron, and LOTR ... if you were stuck on an island with the 5 dogs above, and one of these three were there as well, your fingers would be bloody stumps you would play them so much, I think some folks dont play across eras of pinballs.. of course I really like sf2 and Avatar, they are a blast to me....so 2 each his own..

#138 9 years ago

Monopoly
Rbion
Funhouse
Tzone
Taf

All pins I couldn't get into. Common denominator? Lawlor.

#139 9 years ago

Bally El Toro - I couldn't get $100 for one. Nothing to shoot for. Waste of wood.
Austin Powers
GTL Arena
Twilight Zone - love Lawler games, not this one...
SW-Ep1 - would love to see a software update. As is, boring waste of new technology.

#140 9 years ago

rolling stones.

oy vey...

#141 9 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

So you get flack in two treads for wanting to shit on the X-files, one in a thread for a fan thread, and the other with someone new that just got their second game, so you make this thread so you can bitch about it legit....
Don't you have $100k in machines to try to sucker someone with that can occupy your time better with?

Exactly.

Stupid thread is stupid. Sad to see so many people take it seriously.

#142 9 years ago

Humm cant think of any I hate.
I can however think of some I would not own again.
Vector - Tommy (music killed it for me) - all others I really can find some good in them.
Tommy I could play with the sound off.

#143 9 years ago

Mods...please unfreeze Trilogy. I need him to do a write-up of motherfucking Colts game.

Reported ? Really ?
Lame. As. Fuck.

#144 9 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Mods...please unfreeze Trilogy. I need him to do a write-up of motherfucking Colts game.
Reported ? Really ?
Lame. As. Fuck.

YES!!!! I miss Doug!

#145 9 years ago

I'll go with ones I've owned because playing one on site doesnt afford anyone the right to judge it.
1. Hurricane (hate the theme and music)
2. Jokerz
3. Paragon
4. Monopoly (looks fun but isnt)
5. Pin*bot (hate it but I love it)

#146 9 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

That's F'n funny!

#147 9 years ago

1-Godzilla (worst pin ever)
2-WPT
3-Twister
4- RFM
5- IJ4

#148 9 years ago

1)AC/DC Hate it.
2)RFM/Star wars EP1 Terribly boring.
3)Metallica Worst callouts ever.
4)Demolition Man
5)Tron worst shots ever

#149 9 years ago

The main takeaway from this thread, for me, is that Trilogybeer is welcome to raid my beer fridge if ever he makes it to Ohio.

#150 9 years ago

Also, you all have at least 60% rubbish taste in games.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.50
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
86Pixels

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL
$ 85.00
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.95
$ 5.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 8.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
There are 252 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-hear-about-your-top-5-most-hated-list/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.