Topic Stats

• 251 posts
  • 135 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Breadfan
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

alive_head_score.jpg

There are 251 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.
#51 4 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

trilogybeer,

Just how many beers have you had tonight?

chill out dude.

Not enough !

#52 4 years ago

Shrek - Just found it really boring. I guess that means ditto for TFG.
South Park - I agree with someone above who said it seems like something someone built in the basement for a project.
Transformers - I couldn't figure out what the hell was going on.
Rolling Stones - Ditto to Transformers.
TSPP - I dunno, it seemed like a very expensive Happy Meal toy or something.
Meteor - I didn't really get what was going on with all the rockets.
Genie - too much space for a slow speed game. Though it probably didn't help that the example I played was not well maintained. This may or may not go for all early SS widebodies.
Probably lots more.

#56 4 years ago

someone needs to take a "lude".

#57 4 years ago

Monopoly
Dr Who
NASCAR
Paragon

I don't hate any of them. They are just on the bottom of my list.

#58 4 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Fuck it !
Safe Cracker ! Fucking sucks , why fucking play a pinball machine just to get to some bullshit board game that fucking sucks .
Simpsons Pinball Party , Fucking boring , did almost everything this game has to offer and it was a motherfucking snooze fest , Fucking 45 minutes of nothing . Fuck this game . Boring .
Twilight Zone , Boring , stop and go , most over rated game ever . Like the Tv show but this game fucking sucks a donkey's dick .

That was only three.

#59 4 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

settle down tough guy.

<edit> that! no need to settle down , some of my best work has been achieved when I'm at my lowest /

#60 4 years ago

Most hated game.
1. WOZ
2. Woz
3. woz
4. did I mention woz
5. woz

#61 4 years ago

1- Orbitor 1
2- south park
3- avatar
4- woz
5- anything neo likes

#62 4 years ago
Quoted from jruddr:

hat was only three.

OH well , I like pinball I 'd still rather play any one of those three games than get <edit> by a Llama .

#63 4 years ago

1. Avengers (what should have been a great game with a great theme is the cheapest POS Stern has ever put out! Physics of this table are just off)
2. South Park (HUGE fan of the show when this pin came out, liked it for maybe 1 week, then, zzzzz)
3. FGY (Still to this day a huge fan of the show, but Stewie Pinball got SOOO old, and not many satisfying shots.)
4. GNR (liked it at first, but got old very fast. And without the ability to have complete songs or freedom to change the songs with browser, just falls short)

I can't say anything bad about any other pin I've owned.

#64 4 years ago

I've said it many times...all pinball machines have something for me to like, I just like some games more than others. Tough to post a list of the games I like least as I haven't played them all.

Ultimately, the result of this thread will be like the result of any opinion thread - we all have a different opinion. There are games for everyone and everyone for a game.

Dave

#65 4 years ago

Avengers

CFTBL

StarTrek (Stern)

Xmen

Mustang

Bonus #6
All Flipperless Pins, Bingos, and Early Woodrails.

#66 4 years ago

I would say that trilogybeer needs a little time out from the moderators. But I see that he's a member for two years and a donator to Pinside. So I just hope when he wakes up tomorrow morning, he rethinks these posts and deletes them in the morning.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#68 4 years ago

Dr. Who * 5

#69 4 years ago

WOZ (tried to love my LE but just could not. Music, theme and gameplay just so bad... I don't understand all the love for it..so happy it's gone and don't miss it)

WOF (I heard that the wheel of fortune had a code update since I got rid of mine but I can't imagine any code fixing how bad and boring this game was for me)

XMEN (just couldn't get into it... Again had LE but found it not to be the gameplay I hoped for)

FG (jokes and rudeness get old fast especially when you hear the same one over and over plus just shallow and crappy gameplay)

MMr (hate that it's not arrived to my collection yet... LOL. Haha. Sorry that is a joke. Just anxious and hating the wait)

#70 4 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I agree this guy is a fucking asshole that never contributes shit to anything about to this motherfucking website and should probably be motherfucking banned for life .What a Motherfucking piece of god damn shit . Sure hope the Moderators wake up and fucking ban me ( for one week)

You're a class act. Your parents did a wonderful job with you, buddy.

#71 4 years ago

South Park - feels clunky, and callouts get old FAST. Wouldn't bother dropping quarters in one again.

Demo Man - Owned it for half a year, and just never really enjoyed it as much as most B/W DMDs. Would still be happy to play on occasion.

Space Station - Another one that just never compelled me to play it while I owned one. Hit the left orbit/lock shot ad nauseum. Bleh.

Monster Bash - fan layout just feels so cookie-cutter to me, and the theme feels cobbled together. Can be fun on occasion, but probably in my bottom few B/W DMD games.

Tron - Just doesn't do anything for me.

I don't think any of these games are BAD; most are still enjoyable to play. They're just ones towards the bottom of my list.

#72 4 years ago

Get ready for a thumbs-down party.

Tron.
Iron Man.
Simpsons Pinball Party.

I'm sure there are others, but those three are my top disliked pins.

Although, to be fair, it's probably just because I don't have a decent understanding of them. (especially Simpsons)

#73 4 years ago

Trilogy, you have me laughing my ass off again. Kind of like at Expo when you were taking all those pictures that night.

And yes you truly are a class act, but you know I mean it!

TZ: Way too slow for my liking!
Safecracker: big thumbs down
AcDc: never did it for me
LOTR: I want to like it but that damn call out when the ball rolls down the path of the dead drives me crazy!
TOTAN: annoying ass call outs......

#74 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You're a class act. Your parents did a wonderful job with you, buddy.

My mom did the best she could ( and I'm thankfull for that) with a fucking piece of shit like me . My Father Died when I was 2 and wasn't around to see what a horrible fucking person I've become .

Post edited by moderator: permanent thread ban for vulgarity.

#75 4 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

My mom did the best she could ( and I'm thankfull for that) with a fucking piece of shit like me . My Father Died when I was 2 and wasn't around to see what a horrible fucking person I've become .

bartender, i think this guy's had enough...

#76 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I would say that trilogybeer needs a little time out from the moderators. But I see that he's a member for two years and a donator to Pinside. So I just hope when he wakes up tomorrow morning, he rethinks these posts and deletes them in the morning.

Couldn't you just tilt his post(s)?

#77 4 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

I am at least smart enough to be drinking too much at home and will get no where near a vehicle tonight , so I've got that going for me .

#78 4 years ago

1) Jokerz
2) Jokerz
3) Jokerz
4) Jokerz
5) Jokerz

#79 4 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

let the guy vent. No harm here. This is already a negative thread formt he start and he is bringing some much needed fun and levity to pinside!

Also

1> ACDC man I hate this game. Everyone thinks the king is so great but he put a damn "cannon" over the inlane and then neglected to make sure it coded to be worthwhile. Left it to Lyman to make a game that you need an actual manual to know what to shoot for next and lacks proper callout to provide status. If I win the lotto ever I will buy every single one I can find and burn it with fire.
2> Shaq >> what a turd of a game
3> Xfiles really is pretty boring
4> SF2 >>> yeah pretty boring
5> Avaturd. Stupidly designed game wny jusy boring game play

#80 4 years ago
Quoted from BoozeMarlin:

Couldn't you just tilt his post(s)?

Nah. He's a good guy that's pissed about his Packers so he's letting off steam. I just wish he wasn't letting it off on me...I didn't do anything to him. Whatever...it's not important.

#81 4 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Fuck that! no need to settle down , some of my best work has been achieved when I'm at my lowest /

Then you must not be at your lowest yet, drink up!

#82 4 years ago

Fun and levity through self deprecation and profanity, seems legit.

#83 4 years ago
Quoted from RonB:

Then you must not be at your lowest yet, drink up!

Yep you are right , I haven't put out anything good lately . Please kick me while I'm down so I can put out something that is at least a step above shitty.

#84 4 years ago

I can find something good in every game, so I have none that I hate... It's easier to answer what are overrated, but we have other threads for such.

Quoted from Circus_Animal:

5) Black Hole- Quite possibly the stupidest ruleset ever conceived. Work towards getting the ball to the lower playfield. If you manage to do that, you'll probably be rewarded by having your ball dumped into the outlane.

If you purposefully put the ball on the lower playfield before opening the gate to avoid the outlane, and then bitch about draining it when it comes up, that's not an issue with the rules.

Hard games are the ones that keep me coming back, but there is a point where I feel like I'm just knocking my head against the wall. BH is tough. IM is right there too, and frustrates me far more. Being a masochist I own both.

Quoted from Whysnow:

1> ACDC man I hate this game. Everyone thinks the king is so great but he put a damn "cannon" over the inlane and then neglected to make sure it coded to be worthwhile. Left it to Lyman to make a game that you need an actual manual to know what to shoot for next and lacks proper callout to provide status. If I win the lotto ever I will buy every single one I can find and burn it with fire.

I agree on the rules, the game should do a better job letting you know what to do. I was playing it last night, and all I wanted to do was to combo the ramps a few times, but every single ramp shot went into the freaking cannon. I nearly walked away from the game.

#85 4 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

Avatar. The only one that I actually found that I hate.

You found a virtual version of Avatar?

#86 4 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

So you get flack in two treads for wanting to shit on the X-files, one in a thread for a fan thread, and the other with someone new that just got their second game, so you make this thread so you can bitch about it legit....
Don't you have $100k in machines to try to sucker someone with that can occupy your time better with?

Actually the Xfiles thread gave me the idea for this thread. I was curious what everyones bottom feeder games were for them. Everyone has some. You say you don't..you either have not played enough games out there, or your completely oblivious to the fact that crappy games exist. It's like saying the NES never had a bad game. Oh the list is long and yes just because it's a pinball machine, it can be terrible for many reasons. Some can be things that are not really because of the machine itself. It could be something totally unrelated, Like. I hate Wh20. My ex wife loved that game......Screw that game!

Btw, what happned to Doug tonight?

#87 4 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

Trilogy, you have me laughing my ass off again. Kind of like at Expo when you were taking all those pictures that night.
And yes you truly are a class act, but you know I mean it!
LOTR: I want to like it but that damn call out when the ball rolls down the path of the dead drives me crazy!

what's funny is your list is some of my top 10 list, except SC....that game is way to easy to want one in the house. But it's good that we like opposite games, otherwise, you would own a Tommy and I wouldn't

#88 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Some can be things that are not really because of the machine itself. It could be something totally unrelated, Like. I hate Wh20. My ex wife loved that game......Screw that game!

Now this is a great idea for a thread..... Both funny and inoffensive.

#89 4 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

If you purposefully put the ball on the lower playfield before opening the gate to avoid the outlane, and then bitch about draining it when it comes up, that's not an issue with the rules.

I thought you had to clear the target banks on the lower playfield to open the gate? Still, in an era where the vast majority of games were on location (and therefore many players wouldn't have known the rules), it's not a good setup.

#90 4 years ago

Not hated just five least favourite that I've played.

Popeye, lethal weapon 3, cactus jack, surf n safari, Austin powers.

Listed is no particular order.

#91 4 years ago

HH (Haunted House) = Slow game
trilogybeer = foul mouth = Sad and if his post are true about his dad . However, the approach to talking to people is not acceptable .

And that's about it.

#92 4 years ago

Orbitor 1
Hyperball
any bingo

#93 4 years ago

I don't hate any games, they seem to hate me !!!!!!

#94 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

You found a virtual version of Avatar?

The added LCD actually makes the game seem better.

1. Avatar Pro
2. ACDC Pro
3. Space Jam
4. Street Fighter
5. Mustang Pro

#95 4 years ago

Gilligans Island. Score 200k collect the rope, coconuts, 300k, seltzer, yawn...OH 5o million for KONA wooo! Unbalanced scoring to the max.

Judge Dredd. Why? What are we shooting at?! (some of the modes are humorous though)

Hurricane. Boring...shallow as a kiddie pool.

Street Fighter 2. Never played it.

Gottlieb Soccer (system 3 dmd) This game was just dumb. Should be called Gottlieb Sucker.

Rocky and Bullwinkle is a pretty stupid/boring game too.

Black Belt sucks ass. Maybe okay for a play or two, but terrible in general.

Oh, and maybe the two worst of all time. VACATION and Brookes and Dunn.

#96 4 years ago

I used to say I hate a couple games, CFTBL came to mind. I've played it a few years after owning it, and I can't say I even come close to hating it. Hate's a strong word, expecially for a pinball machine.

I don't think I hate any machines. I say that as if I truly hated one, I couldn't even stand the thought of playing it, yet there isn't a machine I can think of that if it was the only one at some thing I had to go to that I was not into, that I couldn't step up and waste 30-60 min on.

There are certainly machines I would rather play at other people's homes and will never own myself.

Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Actually the Xfiles thread gave me the idea for this thread.

Shocking... Doesn't look to have turned into the x-files hate-athon you were pining for though eh?

#97 4 years ago

Some peoples panties are easily bunched.
While LIONMAN is a good game,
The other LIONMAN is a great game.

#98 4 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

What's wrong, bro? Packers lose? Need a hug?

Maybe he should ask Pete Carroll. He dishes out hugs all the time... there, there.

#99 4 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

You have almost the exact opposite taste that I do. Those are some of my favorite games!

#100 4 years ago

I agree with PopBumperPete and egyptrus that pinball is fun in and of itself, and that any title would be enjoyable if it was your only pin, now I see people sharing here how pins clash with their personalities (subjective) as opposed to indisputable facts (statistically significant/sales/revenue).

Quoted from snyper2099:

I absolutely can't tolerate:

Fish Tales
TOTAN
Jurassic Park
TOM
ST 25th

TOM:
I'm curious how you'd compare Pinball Magic to TOM (which I have only played at shows)? I bought PM for Capcom parts. I'd heard it was linear and the deal went a little difficult, so it sat for 8 years. I finally dug it out of mothballs, tweaked it as a player, and after three weeks I don't mind the linearity, but I suspect I might at some point (hence the question).

Jurassic Park:
My wife made me buy another JP after I sold it. I've heard it is a similar layout to TAF (which I have only played at shows), why is TAF so popular? We've play JP a lot and when I heard ChadH was making a ROM update I was really excited. I heard his Star Wars update was a big hit. Maybe a separate thread discussing which pins could really benefit from ROM updates (done before?), besides the newer ones of course. For example I loved Rollergames (sold it though), but I'd heard it was just never finished?

Dracula:
Cool game, but over time I found myself turning it on then walking away mid game. In order to get really high scores the game needs to keep one interested for the length of time it takes to rack up that many points; and after I'd had it for some time this title couldn't keep my interest that long. Should I have put it in storage and pulled it out every now and then to feel the magic again?

I figure hobbyists should have had a lot of playing time on a pin before commenting here that it is a bad one. Many pins for me were much worse than Dracula, but their lameness is not worth mentioning except...

Big Guns:
I got a couple of these for a song because the operator was not familiar with optos and didn’t know how to repair the drop targets….or so I thought, maybe the operator was not interested in fixing them because they didn't generate ANY revenue?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 194.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
6,500 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Middletown, DE
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 50.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Brooklyn , NY
$ 249.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 19.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Other
...redshiftLED
$ 219.99
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
€ 3.70
$ 11.95
$ 249.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 251 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside