(Topic ID: 88056)

Let's give SM some lovin!................

By iceman44

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-14.jpg
spiderdick.jpg
score_10141_1.jpg
DSC08629.JPG
DSC08538.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dr_Spaceman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 9 years ago

SM is #1 for me. I have been within two or three flips of super hero numerous times, but always choke. With that constant failure in mind here is my advice. If you ever are ever having trouble with the venom side ramp use the ball savers on multiballs to spam Venom. Let the balls drain until ball saver ends and they just feed back up to the side flipper. If you're on your game you can get 5+ Venom shots in one Doc Oc mb start. Great way to get Venom started and completed if you find your Venom progress is behind other villains or modes.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dr_Spaceman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-give-sm-some-lovin?tu=Dr_Spaceman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.