(Topic ID: 112855)

Let's get STONED! The Rolling Stones Club!!!!

By Rarehero

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 275 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by akm
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 77 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

P1110049 (resized).JPG
P1110050 (resized).JPG
P1110046 (resized).JPG
P1110044 (resized).JPG
P1110043 (resized).JPG
0EB1E5B6-1C6C-4B01-B2FA-257C1176C6BE (resized).jpeg
69C4B834-F9B7-4799-8D5E-5468C36C2F8F (resized).jpeg
IMG_4183 (resized).JPG
IMG_4184 (resized).JPG
IMG_4185 (resized).JPG
IMG_4187 (resized).JPG
IMG_4188 (resized).JPG
Capture (resized).JPG
92EB9E65-A6AB-4BFC-BE35-581A4B2040E1 (resized).jpeg
CB6C1377-9505-4BAA-9732-F4A8A9C12F21 (resized).jpeg
6F13B502-BC42-400C-B356-BB408A09850E (resized).jpeg

There are 275 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
#251 3 months ago

Anyone have any custom apron cards for the Bally machine?

1 week later
#252 3 months ago

Anyone going to see the Stones this summer? We are going twice, can’t wait!

Still looking for some nice Apron cards for the Bally Rolling Stones machine, seems none of the usual sites have them.

#253 3 months ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Anyone going to see the Stones this summer? We are going twice, can’t wait!
Still looking for some nice Apron cards for the Bally Rolling Stones machine, seems none of the usual sites have them.

Hoping for some more UK ...maybe Euro dates. Saw them in May 2018 - was incredible !

I may well be in the US/Canada in July/August but that's too late for the N America shows.

#254 3 months ago

I've got Tickets for the Minneapolis show! 7th time since '78 and every time has been special. Going to try and stop at Lloyds too, so it'll be an epic weekend!!

#255 3 months ago

Got a pair of the cheap random tickets for Dallas end of may. Will be in town that weekend anyway so why not hit up the Cotton Bowl.

#256 3 months ago
Quoted from Ive:

Hoping for some more UK ...maybe Euro dates. Saw them in May 2018 - was incredible !
I may well be in the US/Canada in July/August but that's too late for the N America shows.

Atlanta July 9th, could be last US show ever...

I’ll be there!

#257 3 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Got a pair of the cheap random tickets for Dallas end of may. Will be in town that weekend anyway so why not hit up the Cotton Bowl.

Nice...these guys are crazy sick how they are still able to do this and do it very well.

Greatest Rock n Roll band for sure!

#258 3 months ago

First time I saw them was the Steel Wheels tour in 89. Saw them last year and was blown away with Mick's energy and their sound. Glad to get to see them again this year!

If you have the chance, GO!

#259 3 months ago
Quoted from jtaudio:

First time I saw them was the Steel Wheels tour in 89. Saw them last year and was blown away with Mick's energy and their sound. Glad to get to see them again this year!

I agree, see them while you can. It’s historical at this point even if you aren’t the biggest fan. They toured the US in 2013/15/19 and now 2020.

I think once they go elsewhere from North America that’s it for here. Charlie will be 79 in June.

Hope I’m wrong but they are defying time at this point!

#260 3 months ago

Quoted from jtaudio:First time I saw them was the Steel Wheels tour in 89. Saw them last year and was blown away with Mick's energy and their sound. Glad to get to see them again this year!

I had the chance to see them on the Steel Wheels tour in London with some friends ..... being young and f*cking stupid I turned down the ticket as I thought they were old farts and past it then . They were younger than I am now

2 months later
#261 12 days ago

I switched out some of the music a while ago with Pinbrowser - if anyone would like the code to freshen up their game PM me.

Ball 2 music - now Jumpin Jack Flash
World Tour - now Paint It Black
Licks - now You Cant Always Get What You Want (also plays on Game Over)
Album/Mick Multiball - now Satisfaction
Rock Star Multiball - now Sympathy For The Devil
Ball Drain - riff from Little Red Rooster and refrain from Gimme Shelter ('It's a just a shot away' )
Play Records shot - Satisfaction riff

Might have been a couple of other sound effect substitutions - I can't quite remember. It was a work in progress a couple years ago but I doubt I'll get round to changing much more now.

Added 11 days ago:

Should have said ...this is for the Pro model. Not sure it would run on LE ??

#262 12 days ago
Quoted from Ive:

I switched out some of the music a while ago with Pinbrowser - if anyone would like the code to freshen up their game PM me.
Ball 2 music - now Jumpin Jack Flash
World Tour - now Paint It Black
Licks - now You Cant Always Get What You Want (also plays on Game Over)
Album/Mick Multiball - now Satisfaction
Rock Star Multiball - now Sympathy For The Devil
Ball Drain - riff from Little Red Rooster and refrain from Gimme Shelter ('It's a just a shot away' )
Play Records shot - Satisfaction riff
Might have been a couple of other sound effect substitutions - I can't quite remember. It was a work in progress a couple years ago but I doubt I'll get round to changing much more now.

I’m interested in giving it a try. I have a custom mix but yours is different.

What is ball 1/3?

1 week later
#263 5 days ago

Hi guys,
Just joined the club with #275, how good is this machine. I went to buy a KISS LE and when i saw this machine next to it, l couldn't refuse this beauty in absolute mint condition so i took it home.

IMG_4183 (resized).JPGIMG_4184 (resized).JPGIMG_4185 (resized).JPGIMG_4187 (resized).JPGIMG_4188 (resized).JPG
#264 5 days ago
Quoted from aussiegeorge:

Hi guys,
Just joined the club with #275, how good is this machine. I went to buy a KISS LE and when i saw this machine next to it, l couldn't refuse this beauty in absolute mint condition so i took it home.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

It is a beauty. I think I will chrome my Pro one day.

Might want to reinforce Mick before the inevitable

https://www.pinballlife.com/mick-on-a-stick-kit-for-stern-rolling-stones.html

#265 5 days ago

And paint the screws while you’ve got it apart. Color changing leds look great too.

69C4B834-F9B7-4799-8D5E-5468C36C2F8F (resized).jpeg
#266 4 days ago
Quoted from Ive:

It is a beauty. I think I will chrome my Pro one day.
Might want to reinforce Mick before the inevitable
https://www.pinballlife.com/mick-on-a-stick-kit-for-stern-rolling-stones.html

Thanks Ive, thanks for the tip, just ordered Mick on a stick.

#267 4 days ago
Quoted from tullster:

And paint the screws while you’ve got it apart. Color changing leds look great too.
[quoted image]

Thanks tullster, will update with leds for sure and will paint the screws

#268 4 days ago

I’ve been wanting to do leds on my LE for quite a while but don’t want anything crazy. Just want to brighten it up a bit.

Any suggestions?

#269 4 days ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I’ve been wanting to do leds on my LE for quite a while but don’t want anything crazy. Just want to brighten it up a bit.
Any suggestions?

I used Comet 2 SMD frosted cool white for most of the GI and am very happy - really brightened things up, looks much sharper. For the inserts I colour matched - def makes them stand out more.

#270 4 days ago
Quoted from Ive:

I used Comet 2 SMD frosted cool white for most of the GI and am very happy - really brightened things up, looks much sharper. For the inserts I colour matched - def makes them stand out more.

Post a pic if you can... want to keep the original color palette, just led and slightly more light.

Thoughts on the sunlights from comet?

#271 4 days ago

I’ve done a lot of trial and error and have found what works for me is frosted 2smd warm whites on the lower half and fast/slow color changer changers in areas of the upper playfield. Color changers in 9 spotlights and the playfield backboard. The only Led’s I have under the playfield are the Records & Play Records inserts, and only have 3 Led flashers for the Rock Star insert, Super Combo & Lip ramp.
0EB1E5B6-1C6C-4B01-B2FA-257C1176C6BE (resized).jpeg

#272 3 days ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Post a pic if you can... want to keep the original color palette, just led and slightly more light.
Thoughts on the sunlights from comet?

I have a couple of Reds by the shooter lane. Colour changers in the Stage Spotlights on the backboard. Otherwise as said Cool White in GI. Colour matched to most of the inserts - may have been a few missed as I didn't have the right lamps.

Added an extra spotlight to illuminate Charlie better.

P1110043 (resized).JPG
#273 3 days ago
P1110044 (resized).JPGP1110046 (resized).JPGP1110049 (resized).JPGP1110050 (resized).JPG
#274 3 days ago

I was thinking sunlights from comet since they are between the cool white and incandescent color but it looks good with the cool white.

Getting the right lighting always seems to be a tough choice.

#275 3 days ago

Cool white looks amazing on this game. I usually go with warm on my games, but cool looks too good on this one. It's all that blue on the playfield.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
There are 275 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside